MKA

by Roni Shpitzer

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

MKA

  • Joined Mar 2015
  • Published Books 2
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

Hey everyone! my name is Max Kelada and i am very excited to write for you about my journey!!

Right now i’m in a ship from San Fransisco to yokohama.

i was told that i am sharing a room with someone and i can’t wait to meet him!! I want us to be a really good friend, i think that i will ask the waiters to put us together in meal.

3
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

So, i came to the my room and no one was there! i was very disappointed, because i want to meet my new friend.I put my luggage and went outside to see what happened in the ship.

5
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

I came back to the room and saw a man. he looked disappointed but i thought that maybe he had a bad day, or mabye he had a headache. So i thought that it will be nice if i will talk to him.. then he played with cards so i helped him with the game, so he will love me.


7
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

So a couple of days passed and i knew EVERYONE in the ship!! it was AMAZING!!

everyone love me and i love everyone! They even called me with a special name. It was- “Mr Know All”. i liked it 🙂

 

9
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

One evening in the dinner i get to know Mr Ramsey. from here to there we got to talk about the pearls business. after all… what I don’t know about pearls isn’t worth knowing! it was funny. he thought that i was wrong about his wife’s pearls. i said that they are real and he said not. i’m never wrong!

11
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

His wife is beautiful in my opinion. she was shy and i liked it.

her perls string was very beautiful, it wes abvious that they were real.

i did not understand what she is doing with her fut and annoying husbend, she could reach much better.

 

13
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

we argue and argue about the pearls, and then i had enough!

we bet on 100 dollars. i was sure that they are real and moreover.. everyone in the ship knew i always right.

15
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

Then you can’t believe what happened. i understood all!! why Mrs Ramsey didn’t want that her husband will bet with me, why Mr Ramsay didn’t knew that the pearls are real..

so… i let him win the bet.

 



 

17
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

every thing was clear as the sun. Mrs Ramsay cheated on her husbend!  and her boyfriend bought the real and expensive String. from one side, i can’t give up my reputation. but.. you didn’t see her sad face… i make a decision.. i lie to Mr Ramsay about that.. he thought he was right but i just save his wife.

19
MKA by Roni Shpitzer - Ourboox.com

so…

thank you for reading my diary, i had enjoyed! hope you learned from my lesson.

remember, always think one step further, and do not judge a book from his cover.

bye bye!!!

21
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content