My Awesome experience in 5 Champions!!!

by Joella Oladunmoye

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Awesome experience in 5 Champions!!!

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 2

             MY TABLE OF CONTENTS

 

All about me

Artwork

Leadership Assembly

Dance club

Rome and Greece

No plastic Day

Bread lounge

My teachers

Swiming Gala

Independent day

Diversity day

Leavers

Goodbye notes from friends

 

2

All about me 

My name is Joella Oladunmoye. I am 10 and attend Children International School in year 5. I have lots of friends all over the world. I am shy and confident and have a positive attitude. I am independent and proud of who i am. I know I am unique in all ways. I  am a sporty person and very playful and active. I am really sensitive but most don’t know that. It is something i keep with those who are close. I am that girl who always tries to prove a point. I go on adventures and love my life just the way it is. My family and Friends love me the way I am, even the ways who are not in Nigeria with me.

That’s who i truly am.

 

3
My Awesome experience in 5 Champions!!! by Joella Oladunmoye - Ourboox.com

Art Work

In year 5, We did lots of art in different subjects. We linked subjects with art. We did so many illustrations such as the life cycle of a butterfly, Different phases of the moon, The Shang gods, Inventions by Leonardo Da Vinci, the life cycle of a plant and lots more!!!

5
My Awesome experience in 5 Champions!!! by Joella Oladunmoye - Ourboox.com

Leadership Assembly

 

Our class assembly was in April and it was totally awesome! It was about leadership, The Shang dynasty and the newest edition of the Guiness World Records. Damilola and I both did the play scripts and it was stunning. My role in the play was Sir Hugh Beaver, who is the creator of all Guiness World Record books. No worry, Dami and I  made sure everyone got a role in the play. It was just awesome that i wish i could watch it again and again.

7

Dance club Performance

 

Dance club was great! The croud went wild when all the dances had performed. I wanted to go home so I went home with my Mum after I had performed. For our costumes, we had to wear a black Tank top with trainers, black leggings and a red hoody jacket. I loved the costumes and the energy the everyone including me put in that dance. I think if it was a dance off between many schools, I bet C.I.S would win.

8

Rome and Greece day

 

Rome and Greece day was a day that we had to dress up as Greece and Roman citizens and participate and lots of activities the Greece and the Romans do. We did such activities such as Spear throwing and the olympics day! Everyone complimented my outfit and I complimented theirs too. We also had to bring in food from that country like grapes and raisins and share them with class. I really enjoyed this day!

 

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content