My Awesome Experience in 5C Champions!!!!

by Joella Oladunmoye

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Awesome Experience in 5C Champions!!!!

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 2

                  MY TABLE OF CONTENTS

 

All about me

Artwork

Leadership Assembly

Dance club

Rome and Greece

No plastic Day

Bread lounge

My teachers

Swiming Gala

Independent day

Diversity day

Leavers

Goodbye notes from friends

 

2

                         All about Me

My name is Joella Oladunmoye. I am 10 and attend Children International School in year 5. I have lots of friends all over the world. I am shy and confident and have a positive attitude. I am independent and proud of who i am. I know I am unique in all ways. I  am a sporty person and very playful and active. I am really sensitive but most don’t know that. It is something i keep with those who are close. I am that girl who always tries to prove a point. I go on adventures and love my life just the way it is. My family and Friends love me the way I am, even the ways who are not in Nigeria with me.

That’s who i truly am.

 

3

                       Leadership Assembly

 

Our class assembly was in April and it was totally awesome! It was about leadership, The Shang dynasty and the newest edition of the Guiness World Records. Damilola and I both did the play scripts and it was stunning. My role in the play was Sir Hugh Beaver, who is the creator of all Guiness World Record books. No worry, Dami and I  made sure everyone got a role in the play. It was just awesome that i wish i could watch it again and again.

5

                  Dance club Performance

 

Dance club was great! The croud went wild when all the dances had performed. I wanted to go home so I went home with my Mum after I had performed. For our costumes, we had to wear a black Tank top with trainers, black leggings and a red hoody jacket. I loved the costumes and the energy the everyone including me put in that dance. I think if it was a dance off between many schools, I bet C.I.S would win.

6

                         Rome and Greece day

 

Rome and Greece day was a day that we had to dress up as Greece and Roman citizens and participate and lots of activities the Greece and the Romans do. We did such activities such as Spear throwing and the olympics day! Everyone complimented my outfit and I complimented theirs too. We also had to bring in food from that country like grapes and raisins and share them with class. I really enjoyed this day!

 

7

                              No plastic day

 

No plastic day is a day when you bring in no Plastic to school. The people who did not bring plastic to school got interviewed by secondaries and if we were lucky enough, we will be featured on CNN. Unfortunately, we were not lucky enough and did not get featured on CNN :(. I did not bring plastic today and besides, I never really bring plastic to school. I wish this went on everyday because i am just tired and sick of seeing PLASTIC littered all around me. Please do not litter or throw plastic away! REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE!!! :).

 

 

 

8

                              Bread lounge

 

I was so exited  when we got a permission slip asking if we could go to the Bread Lounge but sad when we had to bring money in. At the Bread Lounge, we were taken through the process of how bread is made and then made our own. We were told not to touch anything until instructed to. The name of our chef was Chef Dicky. Before we started making our pizza, we were instructed to wash our hands. Chef Dicky had to check our nails if they were long enough, so that any thing we add to our pizza does not get stuck in our nails. As the pizza was  in the oven, we watched tv till it was ready. When it was ready, we entered the bus and headed back to school.

9

                            My teachers

 

I had three teachers in Year 5. My first was Mrs Obadele, the second was Mrs Ibukun and the last was Ms. Leila.

 

Mrs Obadele: She was nice and kind and always sent me on errands. I think I will call myself her teachers pet. She was kind and made sure our work was always neat.

 

Mrs Ibukun: She was actually the assistant teacher but since Mrs Obadele left, She took over as class teacher. She was hard on us because she wanted us to move further.

 

Ms Leila: She was super super super generous to me. Gave our table treats gave us love and treated us as kind as possible. She was my favorite. I also gave her cake on her Birthday!

10

                           Swimming Gala

 

Swimming gala was fun. For freestyle I came first and for breaststroke, I went against the two fastest girls in year 5 (Aliyah and Ebru) so I came third in my race. I was so surprised when I beat Annisa in breast stroke because I thought i was coming last. I got two medals. After all my races, I decided to go home because did not want to wait till school was over. I just hope that Acacia won swimming Gala.

11

                          Independent day

 

It was Nigeria’s Independent day and we had to dress up like Nigerian’s. We also had to eat food that comes from Nigeria such as: Jollof rice, Moi Moi, Pounded yam, Eba and more. I did not really dress up like any tribe. There was a parade to show off all of our wonderful clothes and attire. This day was really fun!

12

                                   Diversity day

 

Diversity day is one day, once in a year, to celebrate children of different races all over the world, well in C.I.S.  Our country this year was France which was the same as last year. We had to sing a song in French and Dance to it. Our song was bonjuor, bonjour. Ayomide and Temitope were the leaders of our dance. At the end of the presentation, we had a feast of all sorts of food from France such as baggets and crossaints.

13

                               Leavers

 

This year, 3 people in my class are leaving, Ayomide, Damilola and Aishu. I am going to miss them because they have been good to me. They have helped me through difficult times especially Ayomide who will try to cheer me up when I am down. I wish they did not have to leave and I see them some time later in life.

14

               Goodbye Notes From Friends

Ayomide: You are sometimes friendly even though we have a few fights.

Selena: Joella you are a generous person and you help others when they are sad.

Omotanwa: Dear Joella, you are the smartest girls in school.

Tega: Joella you have been such a kind friend to me. Even when we fight, I am glad that we still make up. I hope we are in the same class in year. I am glad that we met I do not know what I could do with out you, and I love you so much as a friend and as a sister. Thank you for always being there for me.

With lot’s of love

Tega


Yasmine: you are a very good friend and yes our friendship has not sunk and will never ever sink. our memorable times we have had together through out this whole year would never get lost because you really are a true friend 😉.

15

                       Art Work

In year 5, We did lots of art in different subjects. We linked subjects with art. We did so many illustrations such as the life cycle of a butterfly, Different phases of the moon, The Shang gods, Inventions by Leonardo Da Vinci and more.

16
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content