Loading Book...

 

MY DARKNESS TO LIGHT

 

“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

(Acts. 26:18)

 

 

 

 

Written

By

 

Travis

willard

 

THE BEGINNING

 

  The earth was of another order before it was prepared for man’s habitation. The earth was of an angelic order, and it was an anointed cherub bearing the name of Lucifer who had been placed as the head of this order. It was during the time of this angelic order upon the earth that the pride of Lucifer consumed him, until it caused him to rebel against God, his creator.

(Isa. 14:12-14, Ezek. 28:13-17).

  Through deception and lies, Satan was able to deceive a third of the angels to join him in his open rebellion against God. (Rev. 12:4).

After Lucifer and his fallen angels rebelled, God removed his life force from the earth and it became an earth without form and void, having darkness upon the face of the deep (Gen. 1:2).

  The systematic order of the earth became a state of mass confusion. A world then destroyed by sin and seemingly lost, was actually only a world still within the casing of its shell. The rebellion of the angels was only an ingredient in God’s recipe for a spiritual creation. When it was time, God called forth the light and within a six day period restored the earth from its fallen condition. Next, God ordered and designed it for the habitation of man. After the creation of Adam on the sixth day, everything of the natural order of existence was then created and restored to perfection. It was then on the seventh day that God chose to rest from all his work that he had done. It is this pattern of six days of work and a seventh day of rest that would later serve as a “type” and “foreshadow” of the future restoration of fallen man. After man and the earth were restored unto perfection, the fallen angel named Lucifer disguised himself as a serpent and influenced Adam and Eve to sin before Adam was able to reproduce himself. This fall subjected the earth and the entire future human race under the curse of sin. After man had sinned, God was then forced to remove his life force from the earth. Ever since this removal, the earth has been decaying and regressing into the condition that it was in before it was restored. (Gen. 1:2, Jer. 4:23). The earth had been restored and recreated into a natural state of existence and therefore it had been done over a period of six “natural” days. However, fallen man was not being restored and recreated into a natural state of existence, but rather into a spiritual state of perfection.

  As we now enter into the spiritual realm, we are given a key from the Apostle Peter that we can use to unlock the previous “types” that have remained hidden within the darkened shadows of the Old Testament scriptures.

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  This key reveals that there are seven millenniums that have been ordained for man upon this earth. As there were six days of work followed by a seventh day of rest that had been designated for the restoration of the earth from its former fallen condition, so also has God designated six millenniums to the work of restoring man from his fallen condition.

 

“FOR GOD WHO COMMANDETH THE LIGHT TO SHINE OUT OF DARKNESS, HATH SHINED IN OUR HEARTS, TO GIVE THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.”

(2Cor. 4:6, Gen. 1:3)

 

  It is during these six thousand years that God is revealing his absolute sovereignty and control over the universe. God is using the six millenniums to serve and to show forth unto the world, and to the angels above, the absolute necessity of his life in all of his creation.

  As God chose the seventh day to rest from all of his work of restoring fallen earth, so also, at the close of the sixth millennium, at the completion of the spiritual creation, God has designated a one thousand year period of rest for his chosen. This seventh millennium is specified six different times throughout the book of Revelation (Rev. 20:2-6). The seventh millennium will be the time of Israel’s restoration and the time that God’s kingdom is established upon the earth (Isa. 14:1-2, Dan. 2:44). This thousand years of rest will be a time unlike any other time in the history of the earth (Isa. 6-9, Hos. 2:18).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GENETIC CURSE

 

Satan, disguised as a serpent said to the woman, “Yea hath God said, ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” This question confused Eve because it was twisted and full of errors. If we take a close look at (Gen. 2:16-17), we are able to see the clear command of the Lord: “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shall not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” Eve was so confused that she even misquoted God’s word by saying that God forbid her to touch the fruit. Eve had stepped out from the protection of God’s word (Duet. 4:2). Then the serpent said to the woman, “Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil.” Eve, then enticed by her own desire took of its fruit and did eat and gave also unto her husband with her and he did eat (Gen. 3:4-6). “For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” (1Tim. 2:13-14)

  All of humanity, all of the future inhabitants of the earth were inside of the loins of Adam when he sinned. “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men (for while in Adam), all have sinned.” (Rom. 5:2) Adam’s sin was imputed to all the children of mankind who were then in his loins, and while in Adam, ALL died.

  Unto the woman he said, “I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and in thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband and he shall rule over thee.” And unto Adam he said, “Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, “Thou shalt not eat of it: Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken: For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” (Gen. 3:16-19)

 

“VISITING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHERS UPON THE CHILDREN AND THE CHILDREN’S CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION.” (Ex. 34:7b)

 

September 27th 1977

  Born into the world a sinner. “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.” (Ps. 51:5)

  Pushed from the familiar warmth of my mother’s womb into the comforting hands of a fallen angel named Lucifer, otherwise known as Satan. Lucifer had been patiently anticipating my arrival as he does for all the members of the body of Christ.

  As I ponder back upon my youth I don’t recall many of my childhood experiences, and the ones that I do remember are a bit hazy and most likely influenced by my mother telling them to me while I was growing up.. I am however sure of one thing, that Satan was there the entire time and taking full advantage of very opportunity to take my life. Two significant stories come to mind. One of which took place in 1979 while my mother was eight months pregnant with my brother. I decided to take a ride my tricycle down our basement stairs. While on the way down I had fallen straight through the stairs and onto the concrete floor and as a result, I fractured my skull. The second story that I can remember is of a time when I had ran out into the street to purchase ice-cream from an ice-cream truck, and while on my way back I was hit by a car which resulted in a broken arm. I can only believe that it was by the grace of God that I survived these two incidents. I guess that I can accept and fully understand my carelessness of walking out in front of traffic without looking first, but to ride my tricycle down a flight of stairs, I have to sometimes wonder if Satan wasn’t there leading the way on that one.

  My mother as far back as I can remember has always been the sweetest and most considerate person on the face of this earth. One may think that I am only exaggerating or that I am just saying that because she is my mother, but it’s true. I say this because I believe that my mother was born with an angel’s heart of gold. My mother has always cared for me and my brothers more than anything else in this world, including herself. From the early age of seventeen, life for my mother had become a life consumed with sacrifice and overflowing with struggle. Having three young boys and each of whom having the Willard’s blood pumping through their veins had eventually wore her down to nothing. It was only by her unconditional love for the three of us that kept her going and pulled her through each day. My mother and her ways of an angel, although truly a blessing to the world, were still no match for Satan and his influence over her life. My mother at the age of fourteen had lost her father to cancer. It was because of being at such a young and vulnerable age that this loss had truly left her devastated. Shortly after her father’s death, my mother began to seek to find herself while at the same time pushing to hide herself from the constant nagging pain and heartache of losing her father.

  My mother soon began to mingle and associate with a crowd that seemed to soothe her need of acceptance and kept her from her worst fear of having to take the time to face herself. The party life seemed to pass the time and the drug and alcohol use was definitely effective in numbing the pain. Out of feelings of insecurity, underlined with a craving for a father figure in her life, a toxic dependence soon manifested itself into a relationship with my father. A short time later at the age of seventeen, my mother became pregnant. Throughout my mother’s pregnancies with me and my brothers, my father had been there for my mother and had really showed that he genuinely cared for her. Soon after the birth of the three of us, my father’s alcohol use had progressed out of his control and he began to physically abuse my mother. The abuse began to get more violent and destructive in nature and eventually, after one of the many beatings that she had taken, she had finally passed her breaking point and left my father. Soon later they were divorced. After the divorce my mother began to experiment and use drugs more heavily than ever before until her life had spun out of control. My mother then chose to do the right thing and turned herself into a treatment center. This experience had been a turning point in my mother’s life. After leaving the treatment center, my mother settled down her drug use to occasional marijuana smoking which continued on throughout my youth.

  In a marriage the husband is supposed to be the backbone of the family. Adam was the husband of Eve and the father of all mankind. Adam was the backbone and representative over our human family. Satan targeted Adam and knew that if he could take our father out of the equation that he would then have unlimited access into our human family. Adam failed and allowed sin to enter into the human family, and it was that sin that had brought forth the curse of death into this world. Although left physically alive, they were spiritually dead, completely separated from God. Satan’s spirits of iniquity were then able to consume the minds of men with such force that the entire world from then on was left completely under his sway. We are able to see that as each generation passes from the time of Adam and on, that man’s days began to grow shorter. As a result of the curse that was placed on us, all of creation began to physically deteriorate while passing down genetic mutations to all forms of life. The genetic mutations that resulted from our separation from God (our very life source) were absolutely devastating to the human race. These mutations brought forth illness, disease, and ultimately death. These same mutations have also heavily impacted us psychologically by imposing negative effects upon our thinking, reactions, and coping skills. There are certain mutations of our genetics that contribute to mental illnesses, negative personality traits, and abnormal coping skills that are passed down to us from our parents.

  In cases where one’s heritage isn’t a factor, parents that use drugs and alcohol can actually alter and pass down new genetic mutations to their children.

 

“OUR FATHERS HAVE SINNED, AND ARE NOT; AND WE HAVE BORNE THEIR INIQUITIES.” (Lam. 5:7)

 

  Satan’s spirits of iniquity take special notice of our patterns of thought and habits of behavior that are not only contrary to God’s word, but that actually serve to promote our independence from God. It is these spirits of iniquity that try to encourage these thoughts and behaviors in hopes of developing a strong enough hold in our lives in an attempt to enslave us into a life of bondage and servitude. As I am now able to closely examine my life within the reflection of the divine picture, I am now able to see and to better understand my life and the paths that I have chosen. I am now able to see the cycle of destruction that continues to destroy our families and able to better understand and appreciate all of the pain and suffering that exists in our world today. The curse that was placed on creation took my grandfather’s life when my mother was only fourteen years old. Meanwhile, my mother had inherited genetic mutations consisting of addictive personality traits and depression. With the loss of her father, the very backbone of her family had been removed and it wasn’t at all then difficult for Satan to then encourage her into a direction which would eventually expose her to drugs and alcohol. These genetic mutations have also helped to establish the ways we behave and cope with the pressures of life. In my father’s case, he had inherited addictive personality traits and it was those traits that had definitely been determining factors in him later becoming an alcoholic. I personally have inherited the genetic mutations of both my mother and father. I have also learned abusive behaviors that have carried forth into my own life and personal relationships. Parents who are not spiritually reborn, do not and cannot comprehend the depth and magnitude that their actions have in influencing their children. Being exposed to drug use as a child definitely increased the possibility that I would use drugs at some point in my future. I can already see these same personality traits forming in my son and am now fully aware that I must take all the necessary precautions in order to help prevent the cycle of addiction from continuing on in his life.

  With our own genetic structures working against us, along with the reality that we have all learned poor behaviors from the same elders who passed us the mutations, ensures the fact that all the odds are truly stacked against us. It is definitely encouraging to know that the battle is the Lord’s and not ours.

“FOR AS BY ONE MANS DISOBEDIENCE, MANY WERE MADE SINNERS, SO BY THE OBEDIENCE OF ONE SHALL MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.”

(Rom. 5:19)

 

  Just as we had absolutely nothing to do with Adam’s act of disobedience that caused the fall of man, neither do we have anything to do with the salvation of man. We are only asked to believe and to trust in the complete work of Jesus Christ that was finished on that cross.

Although we as fathers remain targeted by Satan and his spirits of iniquity, we are not asked to lie down or to step aside. We as fathers are ambassadors of Christ. We are to be representatives of Christ within our families. We are to lead our children by example, and are to love, support, and encourage our children as Christ loves, supports, and encourages us. We are to serve as the very backbone of our families. As Jesus once stood in the doorway to the sheepfold, so are we to stand in the doorways that lead into our homes and into the lives of our families.

 

“BUT I WOULD HAVE YOU KNOW, THAT THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST, AND THE HEAD OF EVERY WOMAN IS THE MAN.

FOR THE WOMAN IS THE GLORY OF MAN AND THE MAN IS THE GLORY OFGOD.”

(1Cor. 11:3)

 

  Too often is the divine order that has been set forth by God being compromised, and the woman is left trying to fulfill the role of the man while the door is left wide open for the enemy. We as fathers must hold back the enemy lines as we patiently wait for our Lord’s return.

 

 

 

 

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE

 

“THEN THE EYES OF BOTH OF THEM WERE OPENED AND THEY KNEW THAT THEY WERE NAKED; AND SEWED FIG LEAVES TOGETHER AND MADE THEMSELVES COVERINGS.”

(Gen. 3:7)

 

  When Adam was placed into the Garden of Eden, the Lord commanded him, saying, “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die.” (Gen. 2:16-17)

  In complete disobedience towards the law that God had revealed, Adam and Eve took some fruit from the forbidden tree and ate. It was this sin that separated Adam and Eve from God.

 

“BUT YOUR INIQUITIES HAVE SEPARATED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD, AND YOUR SINS HAVE HID HIS FACE FROM YOU, THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR.

(Isa. 59:2)

 

  Adam and Eve’s sole reliance upon the revelations of God had not only ceased, but they also became transformed into a new reliance upon their own strengths and abilities. As a result of this transformation, Adam and Eve had then taken on a fallen nature that relied solely upon itself for guidance and instruction. This fallen nature immediately revealed itself when Adam and Eve, rather than choosing to repent and to ask their father for forgiveness,  chose instead to rely on the works and abilities of their own hands in an attempt to cover up their sin along with their shame.

 

“AND THEY SOWED FIG LEAVES TOGETHER AND MADE THEMSELVES COVERINGS.”

(Gen. 3:7b)

 

These works of Adam and Eve, these fig leaves of self-righteousness, could not in any way make payment for their sins or even begin to restore them back to their innocence.

 

“FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.”

(Rom. 6:23)

 

  God then sacrificed an animal to show Adam and Eve what death was and to teach them that because of their sin, death was the consequence and their future destiny. Next, God made coats of animal skins and clothed Adam and Eve with them. God revealed to Adam and Eve that it was only by the death of a living sacrifice that they were able to cover up their sins.

  As time progressed, the revelations of God also progressed.

 

“AND IN THE PROCESS OF TIME IT CAME TO PASS THAT CAIN BROUGHT AN OFFERING OF THE FRUIT OF THE GROUND TO THE LORD, ABEL ALSO BROUGHT OF THE FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK AND OF THE FAT THEREOF, AND THE LORD HAD RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND TO HIS OFFERING, BUT UNTO CAIN AND TO HIS OFFERING HE HAD NOT RESPECT. AND CAIN WAS VERY WROTH AND HIS COUNTENANCE FELL.”

(Gen. 4:3-7)

 

  The revelations of God are progressive (Jn. 16:12, Acts 26:16). This means that his children are on a need to know basis. On a need to know basis means that there are certain truths that the children of God needed to know at certain times and as they were needed, God was always faithful in revealing them. There are a couple of very important things to always make sure to keep in mind when dealing with progressive revelation. The first thing to remember is that revelation must always build upon and edify all previous revelations. Revelations always add to previous revelations and they never take away from them. As revelations build upon revelations they never change any of the previous revelations. Revelations instead bring any previous revelations to further fulfillment. They further bring to light what had previously been revealed. The last and most important fact to always remember concerning progressive revelations is that they were final and complete when the revelation of Jesus Christ was given to the Apostle John on the island of Patmos, which has become known as the Book of Revelations. The revelation given by God of the animal sacrifice when he clothed Adam and Eve with animal skins was further expounded upon and revealed in the offerings of Cain and Abel. Cain’s offering expressed his fallen nature and demonstrated an act of self-righteousness. It was a sacrifice made from Cain’s own strength and ability, a sacrifice from the fruit of the ground and by the sweat of his brow, the same ground of which Cain had been a tiller of. This wasn’t the sacrifice for sin that God had previously revealed. It was an offering of the ground, an offering of himself, the very same ground that had been previously cursed because of the sin that his parents committed.

  Cain was of the natural and couldn’t comprehend the things of God for they were considered to be foolishness unto him because he was spiritually discerned. (1Cor. 2:14, Rom. 10:3, Eph. 2:8-9)

Cain’s offering rejected the fact that he was a sinner and that he needed redemption. Cain’s offering didn’t contain any of the required blood in it to permit him to once again draw near unto God. It was for this reason that God accepted Abel’s offering and had rejected Cain’s offering. Abel was spiritual, and his offering was given from his reliance on the revelation previously given unto him by God. Abel understood his need for redemption and his desperate need to be able to cover his sin along with his shame. Abel brought of the firstborn from his flock and of their fat. Abel’s sacrifice shed the necessary blood for the remission of his sins (Heb.9:22). It was the shedding of the blood that allowed Abel to draw nigh unto God and it was for this reason that his sacrifice was accepted over Cain’s.

  It was the serpent, the life of an animal that had been used to bring about of the fall of man, and therefore it was the same type of animal life required in sacrifice to serve as the substitute in the place of man’s life in order to atone for his sins. God had instituted the sacrificial death of an animal as the necessary means for the atonement of sin. This institution was set forth to allow man to once again be able to draw nigh unto God. As time went on, God’s first revelation of the animal sacrifice that had been revealed by clothing Adam and Eve with animal skins (Gen. 3:21) began to progress. We can witness its further development in the offerings of both Cain and Abel where it is further revealed that the only acceptable sacrifice for sin is a blood sacrifice. This substitutionary death of an animal sacrifice in the place of a human is later exemplified in the written account of (Gen. 22), where Abraham is asked by God to offer his only son for a burnt offering, during which Abraham is given a substitute from God and Isaac is replaced by a ram caught in the thicket. (Gen. 22:13)

  As time goes on the revelation of the animal sacrifice also begins to progress and to further develop. We are told by God in (Lev. 17:11), that the animal life that is required in sacrifice is in the animal’s blood.

 

“FOR THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD: AND I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU UPON THE ALTAR TO MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOULS; FOR IT IS THE BLOOD THAT MAKETH AN ATONEMENT FOR THE SOUL.”

(Lev. 17:11)

 

  It is revealed to us that the saving power of the animal sacrifice is in its blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DANDELION WINE

 

“BUT THEY THAT WILL BE RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION AND A SNARE, AND INTO MANY FOOLISH AND HURTFUL LUSTS, WHICH DROWN MEN IN DESTRUCTION AND PERDITION.”

(1Tim. 6:9)

 

  He wore a big sombrero hat and was always dressed in fine apparel. He wore tight black leather gloves with pre-cut holes so that his knuckles would show through. He drove a big light blue Lincoln Town car. When he would come over to our house he would bring gifts for my brothers and I. Gifts that for us, seemed unusually expensive. His very presence changed the atmosphere in our home. It had seemed as though everyone was happy when he was over, the Mexican Santa Claus if you will, except his name wasn’t Santa, he was known as Harv.

  While growing up throughout the earliest years of our childhood we really didn’t have much, we actually had very little. Regardless of how much or how little that we did have, my mother always made sure that we had what we needed and would always manage to make ends meet. My mother would always amaze me with her street smarts. My mother would go shopping at a few thrift stores and have the three of us looking like we had just come back from shopping at the Fox River Mall. She used to have a favorite saying before she would leave to go shopping. She would always say that she was on her way to the Boston Store. The Boston Store was a name that had been passed down by her mother as a reference to the thrift store. It was an inside joke. The real funny part about the joke was when she would return with all name brand clothes, and in all reality, one honestly couldn’t tell if they were from a thrift store or actually from a retail store.

  As a society we groom people from birth and into the very earliest stages of their lives to compete against one another. Our society teaches our youth that only the strong survive and regardless of who it hurts that we should strive to take advantage of the weak at any opportunity that we are given. Our society calls this type of mentality “the survival of the fittest.” It is this distorted way of thinking that continues to be the very cancer that plagues our society. Our society today consists of three social classes of people: the upper, middle, and lower class, and each of these classes are based upon an individual’s net worth. Overall, the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. Our American dream has become a living nightmare. Parents work full-time and remain in debt full-time. Society is continually molding us through a number of different techniques into thinking that we always need something that we don’t have, or something that is so much better than what we already have. Whether it be from a TV to a big screen, to a plasma screen. Or from a car, to a Lexus, to a Mercedes Benz. They teach us that these high priced items are milestones that should be reached within one’s lifetime to serve us as self-gratifying trophies and tokens of one’s financial success.

  I personally know what it is like to be poor. I remember standing in long food lines while waiting on some milk, eggs, and a government block of cheese. I remember family trips taken to the food pantry. I will never forget the struggles that our family has been forced to endure. I will always have the utmost respect for my mother and for the sacrifices that she has made for my brothers and I while growing up. Especially, the fact that my mother was a single mother raising three boys the best she knew how with an ex-husband who contributed just as much as any other dead beat dad did, which was absolutely nothing!

  Anyways, as the years passed by things continued to get better and my mother eventually re-married. My step father was truck driver and had made a decent living while my mother continued working long hours to provide for our family. We definitely were not rich, but we weren’t exactly poor either. This is the time that a temptation fell into the path of my stepfather. Although he had been comfortable and financially making it, he didn’t have all of the so-called extras in life, the status items that society has groomed us to seek after. The temptation had slowly taken over him and he ended up falling for the lie that had wrapped itself in a cloak of the promise of making his life easier and more enjoyable. It was an opportunity to make a little extra cash and to finally have the chance to be able to afford some of those so-called status items. A friend of my step fathers, named Harv, wanted to store a safe at our house and offered to pay top dollar to do so, and of course promised to include a few fringe benefits. See, my parents had grown up in the seventies, a generation away from the sixties. The same period of time in which it is still frequently said today that if you can remember it, you probably weren’t there. Marijuana was socially acceptable in the seventies and its widespread use by the majority of the youth at that time made it all the more tolerable. To help out a friend or two in scoring a bag of “weed” wasn’t at all that big of deal to my parents and in their eyes really wasn’t any different than a bartender serving someone a drink at a local bar. The only difference that they could possibly see was that marijuana wasn’t killing people, especially the tens of thousands of people that alcohol was responsible for. No one really knew the contents of the safe, and to be honest no one really cared to know either. As long as the money was good and the weed came cheap, all was good and everyone was happy. I saw the affects that Harv had on my parents. I saw the power and influence that Harv displayed, and most of all, I only saw the glamorous side of Harv’s lifestyle. It was this side that attracted me and I grew up wanting to become Harv, a man who could help my family financially by providing them with some extra cash and at the same time seeking the approval and recognition that Harv had received from my parents. I also wanted to be able to create the kind of atmosphere that everybody wanted and seemed to enjoy so much. Well, needless to say, Harv soon disappeared to avoid being arrested on drug charges and my parents eventually left the weed sales alone. I believe my parents began to realize that the whole “drug scene” was more of a problem and hassle than the extra change was worth. I must not have really seen what they had discovered because I began to crave money, influence, and status all the more. I went ahead and found my own weed connection and plenty of customers to go with it. Selling weed soon progressed from a part-time job into a full-time lifestyle.

  My mother once told me that my great grandfather would make dandelion wine in his basement and that he had illegally sold it during the days of prohibition. A bottle or two here and there to add food to his family’s table seemed innocent enough in motive that it wasn’t really considered to be a big deal, but the truth of the matter is, that it was a big deal and it was this same decision that had opened the door to a spirit of iniquity. It’s almost as if the iniquity flows within our bloodline for some reason. Something to be experienced to be able to understand it. Spirits of iniquity not only pass from generation to generation but will actually increase and get much worse in each generation. In the hippie days of my parents the spirit of iniquity had disguised itself as a spirt of love and of peace. A time of free love. A time when drug use and human lust was at its absolute peak. This same spirit of iniquity remains alive and well within our generation. It is now glamorized in our pop culture, especially through our alternative and rap music of today. It has gone from a movement of love and peace into a movement of violence and greed. The venom of the serpent, the very alcohol and drug use in our society today will continue to grow to staggering numbers as our youth are continually being drawn further and further away from Jesus Christ, who most truly is the only solution and real source of fulfillment able to fill their most desperate needs.

  Why do we seek to poison ourselves for pleasure? We know that smoking causes cancer and lung disease. The tobacco plant itself if ingested is fatal, and add to that over two thousand deadly chemicals and a drug called nicotine to seal our fate and we choose to smoke this stuff for pleasure. We know that alcohol contributes to the death of hundreds of thousands of people each year. We also know that alcohol destroys our bodies and tears apart marriages and families by the millions. Why do we choose to drink this stuff for pleasure? I used and sold drugs for the majority of my life. I saw the reality of drug use first hand. Thinking back to a firsthand experience with a family that I had sold and used cocaine with. It had been in the winter time and I was called over to their house to sell then some cocaine. As I entered the house I noticed that all of the lights were turned off and that it was very cold inside. The only source of heat that I saw was coming from a fireplace in the living room, and the only source of light was that of a small glimmer coming from a few candles that had been placed on their kitchen table. I asked the couple why the lights were all turned off, even though I already knew the answer to my question. They told me that they had forgot to pay their electric bill and that they were going to take care of it in the next day. Their son, a one year old, came out from the darkness to the edge of his little man fence that had caged him in and kept him from roaming. The little boy came forth probably from the sound of my voice to see who the new person might be and if he could get some attention. As I looked down at him I could see that he was cold and that his face was dirty and that he had a look of sadness in his eyes, a certain look that only comes from being extremely lonely. I then handed them the cocaine and took from them what had probably been their last hundred dollars, and for all I knew it could have been the kids meals for the next month. The situation that this family was in did indeed ring at my conscience but because of all the drugs that I had been using it didn’t even begin to penetrate the thin hardened layer which was delicately covered over the surface of my heart. I took the money and left, while at the same time leaving behind any concern that I began to have for this family.

  A second conviction of mine stems directly from another firsthand account of a time when I had met a guy a few months before I went to jail. When I met this guy he had a good job, a nice apartment, and a beautiful girlfriend. After hanging out with him for a short period of time he had told me that he had just recently gotten out of prison after sitting for ten years for robbing a bank. Since his release he had been doing really well. He had been attending church regularly and seemed to have a healthy relationship with his girlfriend. We became well acquainted and started hanging out more often. It wasn’t long after until our old war stories of drug use became the main topic of discussion, and eventually they became more than just a conversation. We started using cocaine together. He soon revealed to me a habit of his that had been a hidden skeleton of his past. He had a drug habit of shooting cocaine into his veins. As this habit once again surfaced into his life, it began to literally destroy his life piece by piece. He stopped attending church and then had eventually lost his job. I remember one time while riding with him in his car when God was pulling at him to come back to him. He had turned on the radio and it was on a station that he had previously been listening to. It was a Christian station. He had explained to me that when he felt down and out that listening to it made him feel better and that it helped him out of his depression. Needless to say, the force of darkness and evil that Satan had been dispensing through me eventually had this guy held tightly in his grasp and enforcing such a strangle hold on his life that it literally raised his crucified “old self” back from its grave. This guy turned from Dr. Jekyll to a Mr. Hyde! A complete 360 degrees overnight. He became very violent and began abusing his girlfriend to the point of bruises and broken bones. It wasn’t long until he found himself back in prison. After realizing how much of a part that I played in destroying this family of God I have had to do a lot of soul searching and only by the grace of God am I able to forgive myself today. I have heard so many times and from so many different people that I am not responsible for the problems of those of whom I sold drugs to, because it was ultimately their choice to buy the drugs and therefore their problems. I was also told that if it wasn’t me selling them the drugs that it would surely be someone else and that if it was to be between me and someone else making the money off of their drug use, that it might as well be me making the money. I used to tell myself this lie for the longest time trying to convince myself that it was the truth, but deep within my heart I knew that what I was doing was wrong and that I would one day be held accountable for my actions. Whether we are drug dealers, bar tenders, or tobacco distributors we are poisoning our people for profit, and what we are doing is wrong regardless of how we choose to look at it. We do not and should not contribute to this problem. Instead of spreading poison to our people for profit we could be spreading the word of God or spreading words of love and encouragement to those in need. Who knows what kind of difference it would make in the lives of others. Even if it made no difference in the lives of others, it would make a difference in our lives and in the eyes of God.

  I remember a time that I am not in any shape or form proud of and that I am actually very ashamed of. It was a moment of painful truth that has left scars on my very soul. I had been out of prison for about a year and my son Anthony and I were cruising around together one summer night while listening to music. My son, then six years old, turned down the music and looked over at me and said, “Dad, why were you in jail?” I was shocked to say the least and had definitely been caught off guard. The entire time that I had been away at prison everyone had told him that I was away at school. I asked him who had told him that I was in jail. He then told me that no one did and that he had figured it out on his own. I didn’t really know what to say or how to respond to the innocent ears of a six year old, but at the same time I didn’t want to lie to him either. I told him that I used to sell things that hurt people called drugs and made a comparison to cigarettes, and then I explained to him that what I had done was very wrong and that I had made a huge mistake. As I told him these things I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth! Listening to myself as I explained how I poisoned people for profit. I felt extremely stupid and ashamed as his puzzled eyes of confusion stared through me as he tried to make sense of it. His eyes were like streams of innocence grappling with waves of doubt and uncertainty as he wondered why I would ever choose to do something like that. My explanation didn’t make any sense to the innocent ears of a six year old and I truly believe that when the time comes when we are all asked to answer to God for our actions, that we will all feel exactly the same way as we try to explain to the innocent ears of our Lord why we participated and contributed in poisoning ourselves and our own people for profit.

Whether we are a bartender, a drug dealer, or a tobacco salesman; whatever our dandelion wine might be, we will all one day soon be held accountable for our actions at the judgment seat of Jesus Christ.

 

When will we stop poisoning our people for profit? When will we stop poisoning ourselves for pleasure?

 

“AND BE NOT DRUNK WITH WINE, IN WHEREIN IS EXCESS;

BUT BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT.”

(Eph. 5:18)

 

ENOCH

 

In Genesis chapter five we have listed for us the genealogy of Adam. A chapter in the Bible which is definitely boring and can be quite tiresome to read through. A chapter in which many readers pass on by. However, for those who choose to read it they will discover a hidden key which lies within its contents. This hidden key can be used to discover a future event that will soon come to pass. This event has previously been concealed in the Old Testament for some fifteen hundred years. As we read through chapter five, through the genealogy of Adam, we begin to find out how long each individual of our past lived and who his children were, and that they at some point died.

  For the purpose of this study I am going to skim read through this chapter with the sole purpose of revealing the hidden key within the text. Let us begin in verse five. “So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years and he died.” Next we go down to verse eight… “So all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years; and he died.” Next we carry on to verse eleven… “So all the days of Enosh were nine hundred and five years; and he died.” And then we carry forth to verse fourteen… “So all the days of Cainen were nine hundred and ten years; and he died. And then next carrying down to verse seventeen… So all the days of Mahalalel were eight hundred and ninety-five years; and he died.” And next we will drop down to verse twenty… “So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. And finally we will go to verse twenty-three and twenty-four where we will discover and locate the hidden key: “So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years, and Enoch walked with God and he was not; for God took him.”

Why was Enoch taken?

Why was Enoch chosen?

Why was Enoch spared from the inevitable grasp of death? In further readings in the Book of Hebrews, we find in the eleventh chapter, verse five it reads: “By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and was not found, because God had taken him, for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

 

 

 

WORLD BAPTISM

 

In six days God created the heavens and the earth. With the creation of Adam from the dust of the ground, the restoration of the natural earth was complete. On the seventh day God rested from all the work which he had done.

CREATION OF NATURAL EARTH AND ADAM. (Gen. 1, 2)

 

ADAM’S TEMPTATION AND FALL (Gen. 3)

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE REVEALED (GEN. 4)

 

WORLD JUDGMENT (Gen. 6, 7, 8)

 

 

 

THE JUDGMENT

 

  And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. (Gen. 6:5-8)

  As the judgment waters cleansed the earth through baptism for forty days and forty nights, eight souls were saved, while the rest of the earth by these same judgment waters were condemned. After, the Lord then made a covenant with man that the waters should never again become a flood to destroy all flesh from the earth. The Lord then sealed this covenant with the sign of the rainbow that continues to paint itself across the earth’s skies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DEVIL’S DISCIPLES

 

  While growing up into my early teenage years my father abandoned me and my brothers.

Throughout our early years there had been a few male figures who had placed themselves into a “stepfather” role and did what they could for the three of us. However, regardless of how hard they may have tried or what they had done for us, they had all fallen miserably short of being a real father.

A child’s natural bloodline father can never be successfully replaced. It is for this reason and this reason alone that there are so many unfortunate children who are so easily led astray at very young and vulnerable ages.

There are far too many children who are forced to experience their growth and development process while living within the confines of a dysfunctional home. When growing up in a fatherless home, the fatherly needs of children are never truly satisfied and these children are left with an insatiable hunger for a father’s love, wisdom, and guidance. It is these unfavorable conditions that leave a child emotionally starved.

  The further I journeyed into my teenage years, the more confused and overwhelmed I became by nature’s uncertainties as they literally consumed me by their relentless push to endure all of the physical, emotional, and psychological changes of becoming an adolescent. I harbored a daily desire to discover and to finally understand who I was and of whom nature was relentlessly forcing me to become. This desire became a motivating force that began driving me to the point of venturing out to new and frightening heights and carelessly out across very questionable and troublesome lengths.

  The overwhelming confusion and awkwardness of adolescence caused me to begin seeking new ways to quench my thirst for fatherly guidance in my life, beyond the overly dried up well that my stepfather’s had been offering. With each passing day I began to stray further and further away from my parents. Throughout this time I still craved the love and guidance that had always been the missing pages from the story of my life.

I never gave up in my search, instead I intensified my efforts in trying to find the love and guidance that I had always been searching for. The only difference in my search this time was that I was no longer seeking it from an imaginary father figure, but instead from an older peer group that I had met in the streets. This older peer group had shared many of the same issues that I was dealing with and for the most part had come from very similar backgrounds. The only real difference between the older kids and myself was that they had learned many more of life’s tough lessons than I had, and that they had become much more hardened from the pain and suffering because of it.

  As I ventured further and further away into the cold and harsh atmosphere of the streets, it wasn’t long until I finally came across what I had thought to be the love and guidance that I had been searching for. For the first time in my young adult life I had finally felt as though I had found some direction. A direction that I hoped would lead me successfully down a path into manhood. At the age of fourteen I joined a street gang. “In the absence of a father’s leadership a child will follow anything and anyone.”

  After fighting a guy who was twice my age and size, I received a hug of acceptance that would forever change my life. I remember feeling as though I had finally reached a level of respect and acceptance. The gang that I had joined was a group of kids and young adults who had all shared dysfunctional qualities and poor behavioral coping skills. We were a group of societies misfits who solemnly swore to proceed together throughout our future struggles. We all shared common anger and frustration that we chose to express in random acts of violence. These same acts of violence that society shuns and looks down upon as being detestable and barbaric were actually considered by the gang to be impressive and strangely enough, even considered to be admirable. I must admit that it was nice to finally have a support group who shared a lot of the same problems and aspirations as I did. I was finally able to openly share my hopes, dreams, and fears with others who seemed not only to care, but to really understand what I was going through. The gang life covered so many dynamics of my adolescence. For one, it gave me an identity, and it also gave me a sense of belonging to something greater than myself. As I got older the more emotionally hardened I became and it showed through the seriousness of the crimes that I began to commit. As I became more evil, I began looking further and deeper into the streets to find other gang members who also had become more hardened and evil. I felt that I needed someone a lot more evil than what I had become to look up to as a role model and mentor so that I would be able to grow and develop into greater depths of evil. This is when I met some gang members who were considered to be more authentic in their affiliations. These were members who were more connected with gangs that had originated from very poverty stricken inner cities. The more authentic I could become, the more real the experience would become. My achievements in the streets and my constant need for criminal activity had finally caught up with me and I was sentenced in court on one of multiple charges, to one year sentence of incarceration at Lincoln Hills Juvenile Correctional Facility. This facility was a miniature prison for juveniles, razor wire and all. I guess it was set up and established with the intention of providing a pre-adult prison experience with the hope and expectation of serving as a future deterrent from crime. As well intended as it may have started off being, it ironically served to be just the opposite for me. It actually strengthened my inner city ties and had emboldened me to take a much more serious approach to a life of crime after I was released. I had finally attained the credentials that I had sought after in others for so long. Upon my release I had become the one who was sought after by the up and coming younger generation.

  After I was released back into society I quickly hooked up with a local hard core street gang who dominantly controlled the streets of the Fox Valley. I remember a conversation that I had with the leader of this gang while walking and talking during one late summer night. A conversation that had forever changed my life. As we were conversing he pulled out a book that he referred to as the bible. As he opened the pages I could see the name of the gang and numerous symbols that at the time were mystical and didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Thinking back, I distinctively remember seeing a six pointed star and a blue rose that had pitchforks for leaves protruding from the sides of the stem. It’s like the symbols mesmerized my eyes as if they had been tiny specs of glitter in the sun light. The symbols seemed to be making a connection somewhere in the depths of my soul. I could not fathom why the symbols were having such a profound effect upon me or the reason that they felt almost as if they were fitting into place as if they had been long lost missing pieces of an unsolved puzzle. As time went on I was taught the meaning of these symbols and to be honest, it didn’t take away from their mystique but had actually further intrigued my imagination.

  Without delving too deep into the gangs sacred literature out of fear and respect for how evil and influential that it truly is, I will now briefly reveal and expound upon some of the sacred symbols and prove without a doubt that they are satanically inspired. I would also like to educate those individuals who do not take the gangs seriously that are located in a middle-class majority-white-suburbia. I want to show you that the ideologies of these gangs are so evil and powerful that wherever and in whomever they take root, that there is no difference of evil in regards to their physical location.

 

LARRY HOOVER

Larry Hoover was born in Jackson Mississippi on November 30th 1950.

In 1955 Larry Hoover was four years old when he moved to Chicago Illinois. At the age of thirteen Larry Hoover joined the Supreme Gangsters, a gang that used a heart and wings as their symbols.

 

DAVID BARKSDALE

David Barksdale was born in Sallis Mississippi on May 24th 1947.

In 1957 David Barksdale moved to Chicago Illinois. In 1960 David Barksdale founded the Devil’s Disciples, a gang that used the devil’s horns, tail, and pitchforks as their symbols.

 

In 1969 an unholy alliance between David Barksdale and Larry Hoover took place that combined the word “gangsters,” from “Supreme gangsters,” with the word “Disciples,” from the “Devil’s Disciples.” Hence, the “Gangster Disciples.” This alliance combined the symbols of both gangs together. The heart, wings, horns, tail, and pitchforks. These symbols were earned as promotions into higher ranking positions within the organization. As a member moved up the ranks he would receive these symbols in a tattoo.  When the heart received its wings, horns, tail, and pitchfork, the member would have the complete image of the fallen angel Lucifer tattooed on his body. The Gangster Disciples then incorporated a six point star to symbolize their allegiance to their king David Barksdale as the Jews symbolize their allegiance to their King David from the Tribe of Judah.

  All of the symbols in the ideology of the Gangster Nation of which I was affiliated with were satanically inspired. I now want to take some time to scratch the surface of some of the gang literature that I was brainwashed with in order to show you just how evil and powerful that it actually is.

 

WE PLEDGE

 

We the Imperial Gangsters pledge whole heartedly our love, life, and loyalty, having embraced upon the teachings of our honorable Chairman and Executive staff. The doctrine of our new concept will be a guiding light that shall forever remain lit within our hearts and our minds. This light shall also serve as a constant reminder and motivating force with in each of us and install in dedication, determination, and discipline.

 

  Take a look at what this pledge is saying. “Pledging our LOVE, LIFE, and LOYALTY…” That’s deep if you really think about those three things that are being offered. Next the pledge goes on to recognize the honorable teachings of the Chairman and Executive staff. Sounds just like a business organization doesn’t it? We will get into that in a minute…The pledge then states that the DOCTRINE of the new concept will be a guiding light that shall forever remain lit within our hearts and our minds…Sound as though it has a religious tone doesn’t it? It is religious. This ideology isn’t any different than any other religious extremist group in the world. And then last, the pledge says that the guiding light of the new concept shall also serve as a constant reminder and motivating force within the body of each member. Lucifer also appears as an angel of light, a “guiding light.” It then says that it shall install dedication, determination, and discipline with in each member. This pledge is all consuming and all demanding of each member.

  Now about the Chairman and Executive Staff sounding just like a business. Well, that’s because that’s exactly what it is. The entire organization is a money making enterprise that specializes in the sales of illegal drugs.

This can be further seen as we examine the meaning of the six point star. Each point of the star has a meaning. Going to the right, the six points each stand for something. 1. Economical 2. Education 3. Political 4. Social Development 5. Organization 6. Unity

Here within the meaning of the six points of the star, we are able to see the hidden agenda of the organization.

 

The Heart – Love

The Wings – Loyalty

The Tail – Life

The Horns – Strength

 

The Pitchfork – First point – Mind, Second point – Body, Third point – Soul.

Notice that the three points; mind, body, soul are all the elements of a fallen unredeemed man. Notice how its missing the Spirit, which is the First element listed within the Divine order of man in the Bible. Spirit, Soul, and Body is the Divine order that has been set by God. (1Thess. 5:23)

 

 

 

 

GANGSTER PRAYER

If I shall die show no pity, bury me deep in Gangster City,

Lay two pitchforks upon my chest,

And tell my fellow Gangsters I did my best.

 

There are many different sets (gangs) in the Gangster Nation, who are all in an allegiance under the umbrella of the name FOLKS.

The name FOLKS stands for Forever Our Love Klings Strong

It was this love and family concept that enticed me and had drawn me into this alternative lifestyle.

  After I was released from Lincoln Hills Correctional Facility, I went ahead and decided that I would start my own set and that I would run it better and more honestly than I had seen other sets being run in the past. Soon after I was released, I met a couple of kids who I became so close with that I even considered them to be my brothers, tooth and nail. These two kids that I had met were named Derek and Danny. They had been outcasts just like me. Both had come from dysfunctional families. Overall they were good kids, they really were. I knew that these two would be loyal to the end, so I invited them to join and they accepted. I then taught them the ideology of the organization. They absorbed it right away, just as fast as I had once done. Over the months to come we had really bonded and truly became as brothers. Soon after we had invited a long time mutual friend of all of ours who had always been really close to us, his name was Shane. I remember feeling for the first time in my life that I had finally created the family that I never really had. The closeness of my brothers seemed to make up for the missing father figure in my life. Derek was as smooth as they get. A true friend and a loyal brother. He lived and truly breathed the ideology of the organization. Danny was a true brother and friend. He was always so caring, and compassionate. If there was someone whom you could always count on, it was Danny. I remember during some of the toughest times that Danny’s sense of humor and genuine compassion would always brighten up our day and help to pull us through. Shane was also a good kid and a real friend. With Shane it was what you see is what you get. His honesty and loyalty were his most profound qualities.

 

  The four of us were inseparable. We had together bonded into one. It started off as any other group of teenagers would begin. By hanging out, listening to music, drinking, getting high, selling weed, messing with girls, and just hanging out and having fun. As time progressed so did our membership. At our peak we had close to a hundred members from about five different cities. It seemed like the more members that joined, the more power hungry we became. It wasn’t long until a power struggle between me and Derek began to arise. The power struggle developed as a result of meeting a girl that I fell in love with. I began spending most of my time with her and it appeared to Derek as if I was going soft when it came to matters of our organization. In that respect, he was right. I had found something besides evil that began to change my perspective on life. The time finally came when Derek, Danny, and Shane decided it would be best if they went on their own and formed their own group. Derek had wanted to take things in another direction. He wanted the fame and recognition that came along with being in a gang. I had already progressed out of that phase, as I had learned that wearing gang colors and making yourself visible in the public’s eye had only made you an easier target for law enforcement. I stressed the need to blend in to the point of being unnoticed by the public, and of the necessity I enforced a code of secrecy for our involvement in the gang life. This was completely contradictory of Derek’s vision and desire for the fame, recognition, and glamour that came with being a gang member in the community. It was official, our organization began to fall apart from the top down. It felt like a betrayal, but at the same time it didn’t really phase me because I had advanced to a different level in life that seemed to carry with it the prospect of a better future. Less than a year later, I met with Derek, Danny, and a new member of Derek’s named Joker to discuss an old enemy of ours who was resurfacing and making threats against me. I suggested that we handle him in such a way that it would permanently end his desire to cause me any more problems. I remember Derek saying that it wasn’t worth it, and that it would only start a continual battle with this individual that wouldn’t end unless his life were to end. Danny then looked over at me with a painful look in his eyes and said, “It’s a lot harder to kill someone than you think.” I didn’t quite understand Danny’s comment at the time or the look that he had given me. Anyways, I left and went about my business. A couple weeks later I was sitting in class and doing an assignment on the computer when I heard the classroom phone ring and out of the corner of my eye I seen the teacher whispering into the phone and then proceeding to lock the class room door. It was strange, but I really didn’t think much of it. After school that day I went home as usual, and when I arrived my parents informed me that there had been a shooting in Appleton and that she thinks my friends were the ones involved. I then heard on the news that Danny, Shane, and a newer member of Derek’s crew were found shot in Danny’s car at Plamann Park in Appleton. I was in shock to say the least. I couldn’t get myself to grip the reality of the situation that had just occurred. A week or so later and a homicide detective came to pay a visit and explained to me that I was a suspect in the case and that he needed to clear my name. I told him that I was in class at the time and I never heard from him again. It wasn’t until the actual funerals of Danny and Shane that the reality of what took place had really began to sink in. I remember walking into Danny’s funeral and seeing his parents as they were greeting those who entered, and I remember seeing the pain of their loss written within the expression on their faces. I remember how it made me feel as memories of Danny flashed across my mind. I felt sick to my stomach with feelings of guilt as I remembered the fact that I contributed to their deaths by distributing to them an ideology of evil. I was finally able to see the depths of evil that the ideology was capable of bringing someone into. Memories of Danny and Shane while just being kids swirled through my mind as lightning strikes on a hot and humid summer night. As I approached the casket and seen the blue bandanna, the senselessness of their deaths became apparent. What was it all worth? This question kept intruding my thoughts like someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard. I felt terrible for Danny’s parents, I really did. There wasn’t any words that I or anyone else could possibly say to them that would in any way alleviate their pain and sorrow. Regardless of the vision that Derek portrayed at the funerals, which was his vision of how Danny and Shane would supposedly want to be portrayed as hardcore gang members who died for a cause that they believed in, I had known a different truth. They say that the eyes are windows to the soul and that they never lie. That day at Derek’s house, when Danny had looked at me with eyes which were fully revealing his pain, anguish, absolute fear, and uncertainty as he made the comment “that it was harder to kill someone than I thought.” His eyes spoke volumes to me. It was like he wanted so bad to let me know what happened, that it was almost as his eyes were calling out for me to help, just as an abductee’s eyes would call out to someone for help while their captor was right next to them. Danny was traumatized by what he had done. Danny and Shane weren’t some hardcore gang members with no conscience at all, but were rather two kids who made a commitment of words in front of their leader who chose to then hold them to those words. Once the chain of events started, it had become like an avalanche that could no longer be prevented from its fall. They had gotten themselves in too deep. It turns out that they killed their leader over some senseless acts that he had committed against them. After feelings of paranoia and hopelessness set in, they began to fear that they would soon be arrested for their crimes, so they decided that ending their lives was the only alternative that would save them from spending the rest of their lives in prison. After their deaths and Derek’s court hearings, the smoke had settled and life went on. I just tried to block it all out so I wouldn’t have to think about it. As far as my concern for Derek, “out of sight, out of mind.” We didn’t leave off on the best note, and to be truthful, I held a lot of resentment for his leadership role that ended in Danny and Shane’s death. Years later, when I went to prison for the second time, I somehow ended up in the same prison and in the same unit as Derek. He had really grown up since the last time that I had seen him. I remember looking at his tattoos and feeling very strange as the words of all those who tried to preach to me to stay away from gangs, began to play in my mind like a broken record. I used to hear all of the time that gang members would only end up in one of two places either dead or in prison. I had already seen how my actions had influenced the circumstances that resulted in the deaths of my two friends, and now I was being given the opportunity to see firsthand the other proven destiny of a gang member, which was prison. I also had to come to terms with the fact that I had a hand in Derek’s unfortunate destiny. Living in prison isn’t as bad as death, but it isn’t exactly living a life either.

  Gangs are satanically inspired and we must come to terms with this fact. Whether it is the Gangster Disciples, or one of their offshoot branches with their satanic literature of whom display the devil’s pitchforks with their hands, or an MS-13 throwing up the six, six, six number of the beast along with the devils head and horns in the shape of an “M,” or the one of many drug cartels who worship their satanic saint Santa Muerte. Have you ever thought about the biker gangs who more times than not associate either the devil, hell, or demons with the name of their club? Take a look at the activities of these groups and of how violent their activities are and you will be absolutely horrified at what you find. The countless number of murders that they are responsible for is astounding. Satan is the master of deception. He has these gangs worshipping him and promoting his ideology without them even really understanding the depth and magnitude of their actions and depravity. Satan has them believing that they are fulfilling their destiny and that they are united in a struggle for a justified cause. This is sick, and evil at its worst.

  I used to believe that I was part of some cause and united in a struggle. The sad thing is that when asked what the cause was that I was so intensely struggling for, I really couldn’t provide an answer. Satan had me mesmerized to the point of adhering to his policies of death and destruction, while destroying myself and those around me without even second guessing the things that I was doing. It was like I was fulfilling my destiny while sleep walking, that’s how mesmerized I was.

  When I attended the funerals of my friends, Danny and Shane, I looked at their lifeless clay looking bodies and asked myself what it was that they had died for? What was the cause and struggle that they were so willingly able to give up their precious lives for? To this day I am unable to answer that question. The only answer that I have is that they were deceived by the master of deception, and that I am so grateful that God allowed the spell that was over me to dissipate enough to allow me to awake from my slumber, as a sleepwalker in the night suddenly awakes from his subconscious steps.

 

“WHEREFORE HE SAITH, AWAKE THOU THAT SLEEPEST, AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD, AND CHRIST SHALL GIVE THEE LIGHT.”

(Eph. 5:14)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE SECOND ADAM

 

  Paul, the Apostle of the Gentiles, was a vessel chosen to receive the New Covenant revelation of “Christ in us,” the hope of glory. Paul had received many revelations concerning this New Covenant relationship of Grace which was only made possible by the death of Christ.

  The mind of Paul was enlightened with the truth that the redemption of Christ fulfilled the Old Testament revelation. Paul began to understand the importance and necessity of reading the Old Testament in the light of its fulfillment in Christ. The dark types and distant prophecies which were obscure and hidden within the shadows of the Old Testament began to focus themselves and began to become visible in the light of Christ’s redemption. Most importantly, Paul discovered the most amazing and unimaginable truth of all, that all things in the natural realm of our existence are only representations of the things that exist in the spiritual realm.

  From this revelation of truth Paul discovered that everything which stems from Adam as its source, who had been the root of all creation, were all only things of a temporary order and actually designed to fade away and eventually vanish.

  Paul, having the mind of Christ, began to see things of the natural creation for exactly what they were; temporary fixtures in a sinful state of existence. However, Paul’s eyes were enlightened to see that these temporary fixtures were serving out their intended purpose of existence. This means that these temporary fixtures were at the same time created to show that a higher order of existence would afterwards follow. This design that was being made by the natural fallen state of creation would serve as the proof of God’s sovereignty, in revealing that God is truly behind it all. Even before Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden and long before the angels had rebelled against God, the omniscient God had seen everything before it took place. God not only allowed it to take place, but actually used it to his advantage by including it in the purpose and design of his overall plan.

  Paul had come to the realization that all of the seeds of Adam were all a part of a natural election, but that they hadn’t all been the Elect of God. All were elected to life, but not all were the spiritual seed of the second Adam, Jesus Christ. From a fallen creation and during a temporary natural order of its existence, which we are now living in, God is calling forth his elect seed to create the one spiritual Body of Christ, the Church.

  As previously seen in chapter four, “The Wheat and the Tares,” the natural seed, the “tares,” although vessels fitted to destruction, were elected in the natural election to bring forth the Seed of Christ of the second Adam. Although Cain was of his father, Satan, he was still able to produce the elect seed. This is how the higher order of existence, “the spiritual,” sprang forth from the natural. We see the very life of the spiritual order enter itself into the natural order of existence, when Christ entered into the body of the virgin named Mary. The spiritual life began to flourish as it passed through the loins of Christ’s ancestry until it began to blossom and bud into life at the birth of Christ.

  Adam was only a “type” or “figure,” who served as the design or pattern of the second Adam to come, “Jesus Christ.” (Rom. 5:14)

  “And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.” (1Cor.15:45)

  Adam was the root and representative of all creation. Adam was the head of the many members making up the one collective body of the human race. In Adam existed the entire nature of man that would pass to all of his descendants, It was Adam’s sole responsibility to follow the laws set forth by God. The testing of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden proved without a doubt, that man without God living inside of him cannot succeed. It was because of Adam’s sin that all humans were born with a sinful nature.

  The second Adam, “Jesus Christ” is the Holy Root and representative over the entire spiritual race. Jesus Christ is the head of the many members making up the one collective body of the spiritual race. In Christ Jesus exist the eternal nature of all of the elect seed of the new creation (Eph. 1:4).

 The second Adam must be tried and tested as the first Adam was in order to see if he qualified to fulfill the righteous requirements of the law, which would allow him to become the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world.

  When Jesus Christ, the “second Adam” appeared on the earth and presented himself as the Messiah, the Son of the Living God, Satan knew the exact reason of why he had come, which was to finish what the first Adam had failed to do and to take back the position and authority over the world.

  After Jesus had fasted for forty days and forty nights, Satan appeared to tempt Jesus with the hope of causing him to fall into sin as he did to the first Adam. In the following temptations of Matthew chapter four, we notice the similarities in which Satan carries out his plans of attack. We notice that it is once again by twisting and perverting the word of God. In Matt. 4:2-3 it says that after Jesus had fasted for a period of forty days and forty nights that he became hungry and that Satan came to him and tempted him and said, “If thou be the son of God, command that these stones be made bread.”

Satan took notice of what seemed to be a weak moment for Jesus, a physical necessity of the flesh, and he attacked. In verse four, we see that Jesus stood his ground as a rock upon the word of God. But he answered and said, “It is written, man shall not live on bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. In the very next attack in the fifth verse, it says that the devil took Jesus into the holy city and set him on a pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: FOR IT IS WRITTEN, that he shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.”

  If we take a very close look at this second temptation we will find that in Psalms 91-11-12, we are able to find out that Satan is actually quoting this passage of scripture in the Psalm that reads, “For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways, they shall bear thee up in thy hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.”

  After making a comparison of Matt. Chapter four, verse six, with

Psalms 91:11-12, we are able to find out that Satan had left out the line, “To keep thee in all thy ways,” while hoping to confuse and captivate the mind of Jesus. Once again we notice the first reaction and strong stance that Christ takes when defending himself against this attack. Jesus, “The Rock,” unwilling to take even a slight second to consider this quote of scripture with its missing contents. The reason that Jesus stopped himself from contemplating this quote was because he knew that if he chose to reason its missing contents that he would only be allowing an opportunity for a doubt to begin surfacing in his mind, as the devil had previously raised in the mind of Eve. Jesus immediately after, reacts to the temptation by once again taking the question to the written word of God. And in verse seven Jesus said unto him, “Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God.”

  On the final attack against Jesus in verses eight and nine it states, Again the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them; and saith unto him, “All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.” In verse ten we witness the unwavering faith in God’s word that Jesus displays once again as he says, “Get thee hence Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Then the devil leaveth him and the angels came and ministered unto him.

  Unlike the first Adam who failed miserably in the Garden of Eden, Jesus Christ, the second Adam, succeeded in securing victory over the temptations of the devil. The patterns set forth by the first and second Adam are truly remarkable. One can only imagine how excited Paul was when he was able to make the connection between the two. It is this connection that that truly reveals the beautiful detailed plan for man’s salvation. “For in Adam all die. Even so, in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1Cor. 15:22)

  After passing the test, it was then time for Jesus, the second Adam, to fulfill his prophetic destiny of bringing eternal life unto all of the elect seed of God. This destiny is clearly revealed throughout the prophetic scriptures:

 

“They pierced my hands and my feet.” (Ps. 22:16b)

“They shall look upon me whom they have pierced.” (Zech. 12:10)

“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” (Isa. 53:7)

“For he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people he was stricken.” (Isa. 53:8)

“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin. (Isa. 53:10)

“Because he poured out his soul unto death…he bare the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.” (Isa. 53:12)

  As Adam slept the sleep of death in order to bring forth life into his bride in the “type” (Gen. 2:24), so also would the second Adam, Jesus Christ, have to sleep the sleep of death upon the cross in order to bring forth the life of his bride in the Church of which he hath purchased with his own blood. (Acts.20:28)

  The second Adam is a quickening spirit, the resurrection and the life (Jn. 11:25), he hath life in himself and quickeneth whom he will. (Jn. 5:20-21). “The second Adam is the Lord from heaven, he who came down from heaven and giveth life unto the world.” (Jn. 6:33).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE CALLING

 

 

“WHEREFORE HE SAITH, AWAKE THOU THAT SLEEPEST, AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD, AND CHRIST SHALL GIVE THEE LIGHT.”

(Eph. 5:14)

 

 

  It was February 10th 2002.

I had reached a very low point in my life, probably the lowest.

It was definitely lower than what most people would consider to be rock bottom. I had been using extreme amounts of cocaine for a few months straight. I had just about ruined every friendship that I ever had and destroyed almost every family that I had come in contact with. After enduring a fierce sweat filled comedown from another one of my week-long crack binges, I awoke to a blurry haze one morning and could see a glimpse of what my life had become and it disgusted me.

After experiencing this moment of clarity I quickly went on my way to purchase some more cocaine so I could escape this reality by blinding my mind from the truth of what my life had become. As I left on my way to purchase some more cocaine, I suddenly became overwhelmed with a need to go and to visit an old friend of mine named Danny, who had passed away a few years earlier. I was with my girlfriend at that time and I told her that she needed to turn the car around and head to the graveyard. It was almost as though I was being called to go there. We entered the graveyard and drove in complete silence as we made our way down a thin gravel road to his grave. When we arrived at Danny’s gravesite I told my girlfriend to wait in the car and that I would be right back. I then walked up to Danny’s headstone and gently gazed into his colored oval shaped photo while remembering and then contemplating past times that we had shared. I told him how messed up my life had become since he left and of how much I wished that I could turn back the hands of time and go back to the time when he was still alive. I had definitely missed his smile and his one of a kind familiar laugh. Most of all, I missed how Danny would always bring a smile to others during some of most trying and difficult times. I then told him how much I missed the friendship that we used to share together and then I went for a walk. As I walked I began to cry, and the further I walked the more I cried. I then called out to God and told him by heart and by mouth that I was through trying and that I was truly at my end. I then told him that I needed his help and pleaded with him to show me the way. I was tired of my life and absolutely disgusted with the decisions that I had made. I wasn’t converted at that moment that I know, but it was definitely the time that the soil of my heart was being prepared to receive the gospel of Christ.

  On February 20th, ten days after my visit to the graveyard I had to make an appearance in court. The Judge ordered me to remain in jail without bond while waiting to be sentenced on a few different charges. As I walked into the jail I was uncertain of what my future held. I actually felt alright and at ease with not knowing what would happen in court. I knew right then that I was being comforted by the hands of God. I could literally feel a warmth and a feeling of peace come over me. It felt as if God had reached down from the heavens and had given me the hug that I so much needed at that time. Over the next few weeks I came to receive and accept the gospel of Christ.

 

“THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED.”

(Rom. 10:9-10)

 

It hadn’t been some dramatic experience as the Apostles once had during the latter raining of the Spirit of God upon the earth that so many so-called Christians today like to imitate. It was just the time that the word of life had entered and germinated itself into my spirit.

  As the weeks passed by I met a couple of new believers. One named Kyle and another named Justin. Together we formed a small study group and held Bible studies every Wednesday night. Things were definitely going well as we studied and searched the scriptures together to learn more about God and his plans for our lives. A couple of weeks later I put in a request to see the Chaplain named Fred. I wanted to meet with him in hopes of getting some additional study materials to assist us in our studies. The next day I was called down to see the Chaplain. As I opened the door to the room where I was told to find the Chaplain, I was suddenly surprised to see a person of whom I had never seen before sitting at the table. I could see the glory of God emanating off of this unknown person. He had looked exactly how I had expected a saint to look like. We talked for an hour or so and before I left he asked me if I wanted to pray with him. I agreed and then he suddenly grabbed my hand and began praying to Jesus. I remember feeling very strange and extremely uncomfortable at first because of the thoughts I was having. I kept thinking of all the recent allegations of sexual abuse that were at that time being made against the Catholic Church and of which were continually being discussed and explored by the local media. This Chaplain wasn’t Catholic, just a man of God doing his faithful service for the Lord. I have since come to realize that it had been a part of the plan of Satan all along to use the Catholic Church and its unscriptural practices to destroy our trust and relationships with our elders of the faith. Satan would love nothing more than to make believers uncomfortable when praying in the name of Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, I continued on in prayer and in the energy of the Holy Spirit. A couple of moments later, this man of an age about 50 began to weep and cry. The sincerity that the Holy Spirit had given this man while he prayed with me was truly overwhelming and had showed me something that I had never seen before, God’s love. This person whom I had never seen or met in my life truly cared for me and shared and deeply expressed a sincere concern for the salvation of my soul. This experience would forever have an impact on my life and in my walk with Christ from then on.

 

 

 

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE 2

 

“FOR THE LAW HAVING A SHADOW OF GOOD THINGS TO COME, AND NOT THE VERY IMAGE OF THE THINGS, CAN NEVER WITH THOSE SAME SACRIFICES WHICH THEY OFFERED YEAR BY YEAR CONTINUALLY MAKE THE COMERS THERE UNTO PERFECT.”

(Heb. 10:1)

 

  The fact that these sacrifices had to be repeated year after year clearly shows that they were never intended to provide a cure for sin. These sacrifices were only to serve as a temporary solution for the problem. As a bandage only covers and conceals a wound for a short period of time, so also the blood of the animal sacrifice could only cover and conceal one’s sins for the short period of a year.

 

“FOR THEN WOULD THEY NOT HAVE CEASED TO BE OFFERED? BECAUSE THAT THE WORSHIPPERS ONCE PURGED SHOULD HAVE NO MORE CONSCIENCE OF SINS. BUT IN THOSE SACRIFICES THERE IS A REMEBRANCE AGAIN MADE OF SINS EVERY YEAR.”

 (Heb. 10:2-3)

 

If these sacrifices would have cured sin, their consciences would have then been clear of sin. Instead these sacrifices which were continually repeated served as a constant reminder of their sins.

“FOR IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND GOATS SHOULD TAKE AWAY SINS.”

(Heb. 10:4)

 

The natures of man and animal are not of equal value. A perfect man sinned and therefore a perfect man was needed in a sacrifice to atone for that sin. All of the animal sacrifices were symbolic of Christ’s final sacrifice. When God sacrificed an animal and clothed Adam and Eve with coats of skin he was revealing in the “Type” or “shadow” of good things to come, the great and final sacrifice of his Son, Jesus Christ.

  God showed Adam and Eve that the coverings of fig leaves that they had made were not in any way able to cover their sins. Once man has been infected with the hereditary disease of sin, it is impossible to cover the sin and their shame with the works of their own righteousness. (Isa. 64:6a)

Instead, God provided a sacrifice to clothe them with. As God later provided the ram caught in the thicket in the place of Isaac, So also did the Lord provide the Lamb of God in the place of fallen man. God covered Adam and Eve with coats of skin as a “Type” of the righteousness of Christ. A righteousness to clothe us as a garment, “The true covering that forever covers the shame of our nakedness.” (Col. 3:10)

  In the sacrifices of Cain and Abel, the necessity of a blood sacrifice for the atonement of sin was revealed. The lamb that was to be offered in the Passover feast was only the “Type” and “Shadow” of the true Passover Lamb Jesus Christ.

“FOR EVEN CHRIST OUR PASSOVER IS SACRIFICED FOR US.”

(1Cor. 5:7b)

 

It had to be a lamb offered for the feast of Passover as Christ was the true Lamb of God. (Ex. 12:3)

 

“BEHOLD, THE LAMB OF GOD WHICH TAKETH AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 1:29)

 

  The lamb had to be a male of the first year and in its prime, just as Christ offered himself while in his prime. (Ex.12:5)

 

“AND JESUS HIMSELF BEGAN TO BE ABOUT THIRTY YEARS OF AGE.” (LK. 3:23)

  The lamb to be offered in the Passover had to be without spot or blemish. (Ex. 12:5)

 

“BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST AS A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT.”

(1Pet. 1:19)

 

 As the Passover lamb was thoroughly inspected and observed to make sure that it was without spot or blemish, so also was the Lamb of God, “Jesus Christ,” closely observed by the opposing Jews, who hoped to find and exploit any faults that they could. Jesus was finally judged by Pilate as a lamb passing the inspection, and was pronounced innocent. (Mt. 27:24)

  The lamb was to be set apart for a period of four days. (Ex. 12:3-6)

It is written, that Christ who was crucified at the Passover had entered Jerusalem exactly four days before the feast. The lamb was ordered to be slain and roasted in the fire. (Ex. 12:6-8) This order foretold the future sufferings and death of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus suffered the wrath of God for the sins of the world when he became a curse for us. (Gal.3:13)

  The Passover lamb was to be killed by the whole congregation between the two evenings, between 3P.M. and 6P.M. (Ex.12:6)

The congregation of the Jews ordered that Jesus be crucified between the two evenings. (Mt. 27:23, 45-50) It was commanded by God that the bones of the Passover lamb should not be broken. (Ex.12:46)

 

“BUT WHEN THEY CAME TO JESUS AND SAW THAT HE WAS DEAD ALREADY, THEY BROKE NOT HIS LEGS.”

(Jn. 19:38)

  The Passover lamb wasn’t to be killed and only looked upon, but to be eaten; so also the sacrifice of Christ is not only to be looked upon and remembered, but by faith we are to feed on Christ. (Ex. 12:8)

 

“THEN JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT YE EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN AND DRINK HIS BLOOD, YE HAVE NO LIFE IN YOU.”

(Jn. 6:53)

 

The Passover lamb was to be eaten with bitter herbs in remembrance of their bondage in Egypt. (Ex.12:8)

Today we are to feed upon the sacrifice of Christ with remembrance of our former bondage to sin. (Jn. 6:53)

  It was a perfect man (Adam) who sinned and therefore there had to be a perfect man (Jesus) used in a sacrifice in order to be able to provide full satisfaction for that sin. All of humanity, every human who would ever set foot on this earth was at one time in the loins of Adam when he chose to sin. (Rom. 5:12)

The world was truly a lost cause because Adam’s blood was to be passed to all men of every generation that was to follow, making it impossible to find a perfect man who could become a sacrifice for the sins of the world.

 

“WHEREFORE WHEN HE COMETH INTO THE WORLD, HE SAITH, SACRIFICE AND OFFERING THOU WOULDEST NOT, BUT A BODY HATH THOU PREPARED ME.”

(Heb. 10:5)

 

As prophesied by Isaiah the prophet seven hundred years before the birth of Christ, Jesus was born from a virgin. (Isa. 7:14)

It had to be a virgin birth because every man on earth had inherited the same blood as Adam’s which had been tainted with sin.

  Jesus Christ, taking on the nature of man as the seed of Abraham, a perfect man at last! A man without sin, a flawless sacrifice. A lamb without spot or blemish. Jesus Christ offered himself as the flawless sacrifice for the sins of the world.

 

“FOR THE LAW HAVING A SHADOW OF GOOD THINGS TO COME AND NOT THE VERY IMAGE OF THE THINGS, CAN NEVER WITH THOSE SACRIFICES WHICH THEY OFFERED YEAR BY YEAR CONTINUALLY MAKE THE COMERS THERE UNTO PERFECT.” (Heb. 10:1)

 

Jesus Christ offered himself as the perfect sacrifice, and after he died, he then rose again in a spiritual body. During this process of his death, burial, and resurrection, all of the spiritual bodies of the children of God were inside the very loins of Jesus. When a person chooses to accept the word of life (Gospel of their salvation), they are instantly baptized into their spiritual bodies that are in the loins of Christ. This is the spiritual birth!

 

“AND HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS.” (Eph. 2:6)

 

“FOR YE ARE DEAD AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD.” (Col. 3:3)

 

  When God speaks of changing our vile bodies, he is referring to our spiritual bodies that will come forth from the very loins of Christ. Even though we are born again of the spirit and have been sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit of promise, yet,

 

“EVEN WE GROAN WITHIN OURSELVES, WAITING FOR THE ADOPTION, TO WIT, THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY.”

(Rom. 8:23b)

 

  As children of Adam, we all have physical bodies like Adam. At our adoption we will receive the spiritual body of our adopted Father, the Second Adam Jesus Christ.

 

“BELOVED, NOW ARE WE THE SON’S OF GOD AND IT DOTH NOT YET APPEAR WHAT WE SHALL BE: BUT WE KNOW THAT, WHEN HE SHALL APPEAR, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM, FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS.”

(1Jn. 3:2)

 

“AND SO IT IS WRITTEN, THE FIRST MAN ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL; THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT. HOW BE IT THAT WAS NOT FIRST WHICH IS SPIRITUAL, BUT THAT WHICH IS NATURAL; AND AFTERWARD THAT WHICH IS SPIRITUAL. THE FIRST MAN IS OF THE EARTH, EARTHY: THE SECOND MAN IS THE LORD FROM HEAVEN. AS IS THE EARTHY, SUCH ARE THEY ALSO THAT ARE EARTHY: AND AS IS THE HEAVENLY, SUCH ARE THEY ALSO THAT ARE HEAVENLY, AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY.”

(1Cor. 15:45-49)

 

  By being in the loins of Christ when he was crucified and resurrected, our spiritual bodies were then resurrected with him.

 

“FOR WE HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS DEATH, WE SHALL BE ALSO IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS RESURRECTION.” (Rom. 6:5)

 

It is because our spiritual bodies were resurrected in Christ that we are predestined to receive eternal life and to be conformed to his image and likeness.

 

“FOR WHOM HE DID FOREKNOW, HE ALSO DID PREDESTINATE TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, THAT HE MIGHT BE THE FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN. MOREOVER WHOM HE DID PREDESTINATE, THEM HE ALSO CALLED: AND WHOM HE CALLED, THEM HE ALSO JUSTIFIED: AND THEM HE ALSO GLORIFIED.”

(Rom. 8:29-30)

 

  It was Adam who had committed the offense that subjected all of humanity into the judgment and condemnation of sin, for all men were inside the very loins of Adam when he had sinned. Even so, it was the second Adam, Jesus Christ who performed the righteous act that has resulted in the justification of many. For all of the children of God were inside the very loins of Christ while he performed the righteous act.

 

“THEREFORE AS BY THE OFFENSE OF ONE, JUDGMENT CAME UPON ALL MEN TO CONDEMNATION; EVEN SO, BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE, THE FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN UNTO JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE. FOR AS BY ONE MAN’S DISOBEDIENCE MANY WERE MADE SINNERS, SO BY THE OBEDIENCE OF ONE SHALL MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.”

(Rom. 5:18-19)

 

  In the Old Testament “Type” which served as a shadow of good things to come is at last revealed:

 

“AND AARON SHALL LAY HIS HANDS ON THE HEAD OF THE LIVE GOAT, AND CONFESS OVER HIM ALL THE INIQUITIES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AND ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS IN ALL THEIR SINS, PUTTING THEM UPON THE HEAD OF THE GOAT, AND SHALL SEND HIM AWAY BY THE HAND OF A FIT MAN INTO THE WILDERNESS: AND THE GOAT SHALL BEAR UPON HIM ALL THEIR INIQUITIES UNTO A LAND NOT INHABITED: AND HE SHALL LET GO THE GOAT IN THE WILDERNESS.”

(Lev. 16:21-22)

 

  By faith we place our hands upon the head of the Lamb of God, (Jesus Christ) and rely solely on Christ, the Lord of righteousness.

 

“EVEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD WHICH IS BY FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST UNTO ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE.”

(Rom. 3:22a)

 

“BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, WHICH TAKETH AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 1:29)

  Jesus, the Lamb of God takes away the sins of the world by placing them all upon himself.

 

“ALL LIKE SHEEP HAVE GONE ASTRAY; WE HAVE TURNED EVERYONE TO HIS OWN WAY; AND THE LORD HATH LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL.”

(Isa. 53:6)

 

   We transfer our sins of the past, present, and future upon the Lord Jesus Christ by our personal belief in the gospel. When we choose to believe in the gospel, the very righteousness of Christ is transferred to us. In this same exact manner the tithes paid by Abraham were credited to Levi, for Levi was in the loins of Abraham when the tithes were paid. Even so, the righteousness of Christ is imputed to those who believe the gospel because all who would eventually believe the gospel were inside the loins of Christ when he was crucified and judged for the sins of the world.

 

“AND AS I MAY SO SAY, LEVI ALSO, WHO RECEIVETH TITHES, PAID TITHES IN ABRAHAM. FOR HE WAS YET IN THE LOINS OF HIS FATHER, WHEN MELCHISEDEC MET HIM.”

(Heb. 7:9-10)

 

“FOR HE HATH MADE HIM TO BE SIN FOR US, WHO KNEW NO SIN THAT WE MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM.”

(2Cor. 5:21)

 

  We are made absolutely perfect in Christ Jesus, and as we grow into our spiritual bodies we will finally achieve our individual perfection unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

 

“TILL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST.”

(Eph. 4:13)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE HEART OF PHAROAH

 

 

Even though incarcerated and saved, I still had my fleshly nature to contend with. I still had sin living within my body and soul. I still had a strong desire to once again sell drugs after I was released from prison, and even went so far as to devise a plan on how to do it without getting caught. It was a very meticulous plan that took into consideration a number of different factors and variables based upon my abilities, circumstances, past experiences, and especially all of the mistakes that I had made in the past. Most people think that when an individual gets saved and claims to be a Christian that he or she should then be perfect in their speech and conduct. This unfortunately isn’t the case. After becoming a Christian, I had only discovered that I had two conflicting natures within me. A battle between my spirit and flesh had only just begun. I knew that I had to get rid of the sin in my life and that I needed to live my life committed to God. I also knew that this wasn’t going to take place overnight and that it was a lifelong process. My plan was to sell drugs for a period of two years in order to raise enough money to start my own business, and then I would live the remaining days of my life serving God. I called this plan of mine, “Darkness to Light.” I had pictured it in my mind as a personal transformation from evil to good, a time when I would be finishing off my old ways of life and adjusting into the new. I thought this plan of mine was perfect and I felt really good about this plan. I was beginning to see a light through the tunnel of darkness that I had been traveling through my entire life. I was actually beginning to sense the possibility of one day finding freedom from the bondage that had enslaved me for so many years.

  A couple of weeks later I received what I now know to be my first warning from God. I was visited by three federal agents who told me that if I didn’t cooperate with their investigation, that they had enough evidence to prosecute me for a conspiracy charge and that they wouldn’t hesitate to do so. I will admit that at this point I was absolutely terrified. I didn’t want to believe them and kept telling myself that they were only bluffing in hopes of getting me to cooperate with them. The next day I met a guy who had just come in, who said that he had done eight years in a federal penitentiary. He told everyone in the block that he wanted to be a preacher after he was released. The same day I had witnessed this individual exploiting God over his own mother while on the telephone with her for nothing more than selfish reasons. This guy was truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Anyways, he heard me talking with another guy about my recent visit with the federal agents and then asked if he could speak with me for a minute. He then told me that federal agents don’t even make a move on anyone, not even to talk unless they have enough to prosecute them. After quoting a passage from the Book of Luke,

 

“WHEN YOU GO WITH YOUR ADVERSARY TO THE MAGISTRATE AS THOU ARE IN THE WAY, GIVE DILIGENCE THAT THOU MAYEST BE DELIVERED FROM HIM; LEST HE HALE THEE TO THE JUDGE, AND THE JUDGE DELIVER THEE TO THE OFFICER, AND THE OFFICER CAST THEE INTO PRISON. I TELL THEE, THOU SHALT NOT DEPART THENCE, TILL THOU HAST PAID THE VERY LAST MITE.”

(LK. 12:58-59)

 

He then tried telling me that I should contact the federal agents as soon as possible and to immediately cooperate with them before it was too late. I really became nervous at the things that he was telling me and even considered taking his advice, but something inside of me kept telling me not to and that it was now in the hands of God. Even though terrified by this warning, my sinful desire to sell drugs when I was released still remained deeply rooted within my soul.

  The next night I was up late, around 2:30A.M, and out of fear that the federal agents had placed into my mind I decided to go through the details of my “Darkness to Light” plan of selling drugs to see if it could be improved in any areas. This review had become an obsession and an occasional ritual of mine. I remember wanting every detail of this plan to be engraved into my mind from fear that I may step outside of the plan after released and once again get caught. As I was reviewing this plan, my cellmate Justin who had been dead asleep at the time, sat up while still asleep and said out loud, “Don’t sell drugs or you will get into trouble,” and then he fell right back into a deep sleep. I was in shock and in total disbelief at what had just taken place. It was like the Holy Spirt had jumped into his body for those few seconds to give me that message. The reason that I was in absolute shock over the situation was because of the fact that I had never mentioned my plans to sell drugs or even hinted in the slightest way of these plans of mine! There was absolutely no way on earth for him to know about them. I knew that this message had been from God and it truly frightened me. However, my mind began to filter and to try to explain what had just happened as only a mere coincidence of some kind. As stubborn as my flesh was, I only began to rethink and reshape my plan by cutting down the time period by one year and the amounts to be sold into shorter amounts than they previously were.

  After waiting about two more weeks I was transferred to Dodge Correctional Facility, which had been the intake and reception facility for Wisconsin inmates. I wasn’t allowed to bring anything with me except for my Bible. For the first week I was locked in a cell for 24 hours a day. My Bible kept me going as I continued to renew my mind with the word of God. I stayed steadfast in prayer throughout the day and into the late hours of the night. After the one week period of all day confinement, they moved me into a new block and into a cell with an individual who seemed to have the appearance of one who lived a rough ghetto lifestyle. I kept to myself, weary of trusting this individual at all or even making an attempt to get to know this individual.

As the days passed by I began to notice a lot of positive characteristics of my new cellmate named Robert. For instance, at that time I had no canteen and Robert offered to help me out with whatever I needed to get me through until I was able to purchase my own canteen. The next day, early in the morning Robert was getting dressed in his greens which meant that he was going somewhere. I asked him where it was that he was going and he told me that he was on his way to go and visit with the prison Chaplain and that he regularly visited the Chaplain. He then reached into his locker and pulled out his Bible. My attitude began to overcome the stereotypes that I had and I began to feel totally different about him. I knew at that moment that we had finally reached common ground. I felt as if God had placed me there for a purpose of some sort, but at the same time knowing full well that I had placed myself there for my own actions. However, I knew that God was taking full advantage of the situation.

 

“AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.”

(Rom. 8:28)

 

As I got to know Robert I started to realize that he was just like me. He was there on drug charges just like myself. I also found out that his case involved the exact same circumstances as mine. Robert was also sincerely seeking God with the hope of a better life in Christ. Within a few weeks we really got to know each other a lot better and we were really getting along well. We became good friends and he began sharing pieces of his life, along with his concerns and worries of the future. He eventually told me what his biggest concern was. Robert told me that he had pending charges from a fight that he had gotten into while in county jail. I could see and feel the pain and anxiety and it was then that I realized that our situations were a lot more similar than either of us had known. I told him of the threat of federal charges that I had received. He, like myself didn’t take them seriously. Regardless, we began praying about our concerns every night before falling asleep. He kept me in prayer and I did the same for him. One day he really opened up to me and deeply expressed his concerns that he was having about his pending charges and how these concerns of his were really eating him up inside. I then shared an experience of mine that I had with a mantra and of how deep that it helped me to enter prayer and how close to God I felt while using it. He said that he wanted to try it. That same night we wrote it up and tried it together. I felt really uncomfortable and a little embarrassed as I read the words out loud, but seeing his sincerity of faith that he was placing in his calling out to God, I continued on. Together we reached the still point and began to pray in the spirit, from our hearts, while keeping each other in our requests and in our prayers. We continued using this mantra every night for a few days straight until I began to get lazy, and it was then only every couple to few days that we would use the mantra. After a while it actually came to the point of him asking me few different times to pray the mantra before turning in for the night. I continued on for a few more nights, but then stopped. Robert kept persisting that we continue to use the mantra, but I said no because of laziness. I then gave the mantra to Robert and insisted that he should continue using the mantra without me. He prayed this mantra every night by himself for a couple of weeks straight. I was truly amazed to see him continue without me as he did. Another week had passed by and we got a special visitor that came to our door. It was a Lieutenant who had been holding some papers out with his hand. Both of us were extremely nervous as of his reasons for being there. The Lieutenant then called out, “Robert Nellum, Please come to the door.” When Robert got to the door the Lieutenant told him that he had just received notice that his pending charges have all been dismissed. Joy filled Robert instantly and he began jumping up and down while screaming in amazement and in complete disbelief. I too felt the joy and amazement of once again being blessed by the Lord. I remember thinking that with God, all things are possible. It was only a few hours later and my joy began to change drastically into sorrow and anger. Robert’s heart had hardened once again into pride as he soon forgot all about his petitions to God and of the faith that he had placed in God on all of the previous occasions. Robert had actually began to make references to his attorney as the one responsible for this blessing. I quickly lashed out at Robert and explained to him how I felt about the situation, that even according to his paperwork his attorney had truly nothing to do with it. I also told him that now that he had received the results that he had been wishing and praying for, that he was now quick to dismiss where the blessing had come from. I then took the time to express my feelings of how ungrateful that I thought he was acting towards God.

He then quickly humbled himself while contemplating the things that I was telling him, and then finished with a prayer of thanks to God.

  A couple of days later Robert and I had an interesting conversation. We discussed the truth in our hearts concerning our future intentions. I asked him how he felt about selling drugs after getting to know God. He then began to explain to me that he really didn’t believe that selling drugs was a wrongful act and that to him it was more an act of survival. I knew inside that this way of thinking was wrong, but on the outside I wanted more than anything to convince myself that it was the truth. Robert then went on with his opinion in an attempt to justify his way of thinking with the same means that I had continually used myself for so many years. He said, “If we don’t sell the drugs to the addicts then someone else will.” Next he asked the all too familiar question, “Is a bar wrong for selling alcohol to alcoholics?” Robert then finished his point of view by saying that it was a person’s decision to use the drugs and that we were not responsible for their actions. I then became comfortable enough to go ahead and share my plans of selling drugs after my release. After telling Robert about my plans, he then shared that he also had a similar plan as mine. I told Robert that if he was going to continue to sell drugs that he needed to devise an exit strategy that set an exact amount of money to be reached and one that had a non-negotiable time limit. He revealed to me that he had already thought about this and that he had such a plan of his own already in mind, but was still in the process of working out the fine details. He then told me that he wanted to make enough money to open up a grocery store and that once he did he would then quit selling drugs and settle down to raise a family. It was only a few days after that that I was transferred to another facility.

  I was transferred to the Oshkosh Correctional Institution. This transfer in itself was truly a blessing. I was originally supposed to be transferred to the Fox Lake Correctional Institute which was about an hour away from home. Now I was only twenty minutes away from my family, girlfriend, and son. My first week in the Oshkosh prison I stayed steadfast in prayer and read God’s word daily. I chose to surround myself with some very positive Christian brothers. Everything seemed to be going my way and actually seemed a little too good to be true. After I had been there for about a month and a half and had just began to get settled in and adjusted to my new surroundings, I received a call one morning to report to the institution’s records office. After getting ready, I headed up to the records office and the lady officer at the desk handed me a packet of papers and informed me that the United States Marshal’s Office had placed a detainer on me. My heart literally sank into my chest. I had turned completely numb and totally crushed to the point of absolute devastation. As I walked back while reading the charges against me, any of the positive energy that I once had in my body began to slowly evaporate into the wind. All of my hopes, dreams, and future perspective had shattered into a million pieces right before my very eyes, which left me in a state of fear and uncertainty to the point of being almost incoherent. I went back into my cell in complete disbelief. I couldn’t talk and my stomach hurt along with my heart. It had felt as though my stomach was in the middle stages of swallowing up my heart. I was in shock to say the least.

  The next morning things got a whole lot worse for me. I went to the law library to see what kind of sentence that the charge carried if I would be convicted. After an hour of searching through books that I truly didn’t have the slightest clue on how to use, I finally found out the information that I had been looking for. I was facing a minimum mandatory sentence of ten years to life. I began to see my life pass before my very eyes as I was picturing myself as having to be sent to some distant state into a federal penitentiary that would be far away from my girlfriend, family, and son. I then began to think of how old that they would be after I got out. The relationship that I had with my girlfriend would be over as I knew it. Life in my eyes was coming to a sudden and terrible end. It wasn’t long until I became physically and emotionally sick. I fell into depths of depression that I never knew to exist. I kept asking God, “why?” He knew in my heart that I wanted to change. He had called and chosen to save me for eternal life. He knew that I had become a new creation in his precious Son, Jesus. So then why would he then allow me to go through this pain and hardship? I began to sway hardcore in my faith and in my trust in God. This continued on for a couple of weeks straight until some of the initial shock began to wear off.

  Then it happened. One morning I awoke with a feeling of strength inside of me that sparked a tiny glimmer of hope and possibility that my outcome and destiny weren’t yet finalized. The next day I began to pray all through the day and all through the night, begging God to deliver me. I then made promises to God that I would cancel my plans of selling drugs altogether and would serve him all the rest of my days if he would just choose to deliver me.

  For the next three months I only left my cell to eat, and that in itself consumed all of my strength and energy. I remained steadfast in prayer and the situation with Robert at Dodge Corrections came back to mind. I remembered his persistence in prayer and his absolute determination and faithfulness. The fact that I was displaying none of these things at this particular time really worried me, but at the same time, as I thought on Robert’s situation, I began to get hopeful and to receive just enough strength to get through each day. I remember telling myself that if God did it then that he could do it again. In the very back of my mind and at the very bottom of my heart there still remained a small glimmer of hope, a distant thought that all of this was only a test of my faith of some sort, at least at that time I wanted more than anything to believe that it was. As time went on I began to mentally prepare myself while fully expecting the worst possible outcome for my situation. My prayers were slowly deteriorating to once or even twice a day at best. About a week or so later I received a letter from the Eastern District Federal Courts. Well, I knew it was definitely time to face the music. I knew that I had to muster up every last ounce of strength possible for one last battle to the bitter end. I opened up the letter to see when my initial court appearance would be and it stated the following: “This detainer and criminal complaint has been dismissed.” I could not believe the words that I was reading! I couldn’t in any way possible express the feeling that I had inside. It was a feeling of absolute euphoria and ecstasy that swelled my heart with such force until it literally felt as though it burst into radiant colors throughout my very soul. Needless to say, I read that letter so many times over that afternoon until I could practically recite the entire thing by heart! I thanked God and praised God and spent the next few days doing nothing else but worshipping God for his ultimate mercy. For the first time in my life I had experienced God’s unconditional love. It had been a love that was unmatched by any other love that I had ever experienced before. The only other love that even came close is the kind of love that a father or mother would have for their son or daughter. Like the kind of love that I knew I had for my son Anthony. But even so, the love that I had now felt from God was far beyond that. It was a love beyond the physical limitations of my understanding, beyond all boundaries and without measure. After a couple of weeks of experiencing pure joy and of spreading the good news to my family, friends, and girlfriend, my flesh began to once again rise up within me and I began to do the exact same thing as Robert had done after he received a blessing from God. I actually began to allow my natural self and mind to take full control of my feelings and thoughts. I then began coming up with excuses and any means that I could in an attempt to try to justify the reason that the charges had been dismissed, rather than just giving the credit and glory to God where it rightfully belonged. I actually tried to convince myself that they never really had any kind of a case to begin with, and that had been the sole reason that they had been dismissed. My deceitful heart had once again become hardened towards the things of God and towards the love and compassion that he had shown me in my situation.

 

“BUT EXHORT ONE ANOTHER DAILY, WHILE IT IS CALLED TODAY; LEST ANY OF YOU BE HARDENED THROUGH THE DECEITFULNESS OF SIN.”

(Heb. 3:13)

 

  Soon after I had made the decision to continue to sell drugs again after my release and had been completely oblivious to the fact that my mind was still heavily influenced by the power of Satan. I actually then began to convince myself that the testing of my faith with the threat of pending charges was only a warning from God to cut down my plans instead of quitting them all completely. Most people would think that after facing federal charges with an open-ended sentence of ten years to life, and after enduring all of the fear and uncertainty that I had faced, that it would have been enough to wake me up and to change my life. As it is written:

 

“THE THING THAT HATH BEEN, IT IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE; AND THAT WHICH IS DONE, IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE DONE: AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN.”

(Eccl.1:9)

And,

 

“FOR WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE WRITTEN AFORETIME WERE WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING THAT WE THROUGH PATIENCE AND COMFORT OF THE SCRIPTURES MIGHT HAVE HOPE.”

(ROM. 15:4)

 

  Everything that we see happening today has already happened in the past in one form or another. I, like Pharaoh, was an eye witness to the very miracles that God was doing in my life and I, like Pharaoh, only a short time after, let my heart become hardened towards God and his love. I had once again fallen into some sort of spell of disbelief.

  After witnessing the many miraculous signs and wonders that God had performed, even to the extreme of dividing the Red Sea, the children of Israel had become hardened in their hearts towards God and the love that he had time and time again expressed towards them. Even as they traveled free from Egyptian bondage, the children of Israel became hungry and said,

 

“WOULD TO GOD WE HAD DIED BY THE HAND OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF EGYPT, WHEN WE SAT BY THE FLESH POTS AND WHEN WE DID EAT BREAD TO THE FULL; FOR YE HAVE BROUGHT US FORTH INTO THIS WILDERNESS, TO KILL THIS WHOLE ASSEMBLY WITH HUNGER.” (Ex. 16:3)

  The children of Israel had been quick to remember some of the very limited pleasures in Egypt, but had so soon forgotten how miserable they had been treated and of how they were beaten daily. This was very similar to my plans of selling drugs after released, because like the children of Israel, Satan had me remembering only the pleasurable times of selling drugs and of making the fast and easy money, while at the same time forgetting all of the heartache and bondage that went along with it.

  A couple of weeks later I went in back of the Parole Review Committee with the hope and expectation of getting back on the road to boot camp to earn myself an early release from prison.

As we discussed my options the committee brought to my attention that I had yet another detainer with pending charges of battery from another county. I tried to explain to them and to plead with them that it couldn’t be at all possible because the only charges that I had from that county had all been read in as part of another plea agreement that I had accepted previous to being sentenced. They then told me to write to the Clerk of Courts and to work with them to get the situation resolved in order to become eligible for the earned release program. They also explained to me that if I did in fact have pending charges for a battery case in that county that I wouldn’t be eligible for the earned release program due to the violent nature of the crime. I left the meeting and immediately wrote to the Public Defender’s Office and a few days later I received a response informing me that I did in fact have pending charges for a battery case in that county and that I was facing another three years in prison because of it. I could not accept this at all to be the truth. The following day I had my girlfriend call the Clerk of Courts and to notify them of the situation. They explained to her that they didn’t have anything concerning a “read in” in a plea bargain deal, and that the battery case was still open and that I was yet to face these pending charges in court. It was then that all of the violent sins of my past came back to haunt me and to torment me with powerful convictions. There were so many of them to choose from and not knowing which one I was being charged with was the most challenging part of all. I was truly scared and my heart began filling itself with guilt and shame as I was quickly coming to the realization that going back on my promise to God to quit my plans of selling drugs was the cause of the suffering to come. I knew deep with in my heart that I truly was deserving for whatever punishment that God had in store for me, but in no way in hell did I at all want to face the music.

  Once again I was slipping back into the bondage of being consumed by a depressive state; mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was spiritually drained of all energy. I once again prayed daily with the entire prayer being no more than a prolonged apology for going back on my promise to God. It was about a month later and I was once again called down to the security office, a flashback of the time I received my Federal charges. Except this time I had a very bad feeling that the results were going to be much less satisfying to say the least. When I got to the security office I was told that I was leaving to go to court to face the battery charges. I prayed one last time before heading out to court.

  As I went before the judge to plead my case, before I even had a chance to open my mouth and speak, the district attorney figured out that the case had previously been used as a “read in” in a prior conviction. The judge then dismissed the charges against me. Once again I became filled with absolute joy over this outcome, and once again soon after my heart began to harden towards God and his love for me. It was unbelievable of how despicably deceitful that my heart had become because of my sins of pride and lust that I had left harboring and festering for so long inside of me. I once again returned to my plans of selling drugs upon my release and now that I had all of those charges behind me and out of the way, I was more than ever determined that there wasn’t anything in the world that could possibly stand in the way or be able to stop me from accomplishing my goals and finishing my plan.

  A couple of months later Easter arrived. I went to the church service to attend the special Easter services that were taking place to celebrate and honor the resurrection of Christ. I noticed right away that the service was spirit filled. At the tail end of the service we participated in the Lords supper and everything carried out as I would have expected, very normal and traditional. The service was to end with the closing prayer. As we began praying to God I became filled with feelings of guilt and shame unlike ever before. I began to have deep convictions in the very pit of my soul for holding within my heart the desire and plans to sell drugs. I almost experienced just enough of a conviction to end those plans altogether. However, after the church service was over and I began the walk back to my unit I could literally feel my heart begin to harden with every step that I took, and by the time I made it back to my cell there had only been a little tiny soft spot that remained in my heart that had once again turned to stone. I decided to keep my plan to sell drugs and my heart had then finished its very familiar process of turning to stone. I knew right then that there was absolutely no turning back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE RAPTURE

 

  There was a man named Enoch who disappeared right before the flood waters of God’s judgment. (Gen. 5:24)

 

“BY FAITH ENOCH WAS TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH; FOR BEFORE HIS TRANSLATION HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, THAT HE PLEASED GOD.”

(Heb. 11:5)

 

  Enoch served as the shadow and type of the New Testament believers of the Body of Christ who will one day soon disappear before the coming tribulation.

 

Jesus made a promise to return for these believers:

 

“LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED: YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME. IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS: IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD OF TOLD YOU. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.” (Jn. 14:1-3)

 

  Before the tribulation, the believers in Christ will disappear by being translated to meet the Lord in the air.

 

“FOR THIS WE SAY UNTO YOU BY THE WORD OF THE LORD, THAT WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD, SHALL NOT PREVENT THEM WHICH ARE ASLEEP. FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCH ANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1Thess. 4:15-17)

 

  Our current bodies of flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God, so our bodies must be required to go through some kind of change before we can be translated.

 

“BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED. FOR THIS CORRUPTIBLE MUST PUT ON INCORRUPTION AND THIS MORTAL MUST PUT ON IMMORTALITY, THEN SHALL BE BROUGHT TO PASS THE SAYING THAT IS WRITTEN, DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY. O DEATH, WHERE IS THY STING? O GRAVE, WHERE IS THY VICTORY?”

(1Cor. 15:51-55)

 

  The reason that these believers are spared from the tribulation of God’s judgment is because they are already members of his body, and already in a New Covenant relationship with him.

 

“BUT GOD COMMENDETH HIS LOVE TOWARD US, IN THAT WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US, MUCH MORE THEN, BEING NOW JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD, WE SHALL BE SAVED FROM WRATH THROUGH HIM.”

(Rom. 5:8-9)

 

 

  All of the believers that will be raptured to meet the Lord in the air have already been born again in the spirit and have the Spirit of God living inside of them. They have already received the New Covenant promise of Christ in them, the hope of glory (Col. 1:27, Gal. 3:14).

They have already received the atonement for their sins and have been made the very righteousness of God. (2Cor. 5:21)

  These born again believers having received the Holy Spirit, have been connected to their spiritual bodies in Christ. The same spiritual bodies that were inside of Christ when he endured the judgment on the cross.

 

“THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST JESUS WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.”

(ROM. 8:1)

 

The coming tribulation is called Jacob’s trouble because the fleshly nation of Israel will once again be the main focus of attention. God will be bringing the rest of the elect seed of Israel into the New Covenant relationship with him through Christ. (Ezek. 16:60-63, 20:37, Jer. 30:7)

 

“FOR I WOULD NOT, BRETHREN, THAT YE SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, LEST YE BE WISE IN YOUR OWN CONCEITS; THAT BLINDNESS IN PART HAS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL, UNTIL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN. AND SO ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED: AS IT IS WRITTEN, THERE SHALL COME OUT OF ZION THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY ALL UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.”

(Rom. 11:25-27)

 

 

 

 

“BUT THIS SHALL BE MY COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.”

(Jer. 31:33)

 

  Though Jesus had loved all of his disciples, the Apostle John had been particularly dear to him. John had been known as the Apostle whom Jesus loved. At the last supper, the Apostle John had laid his head in the bosom of Jesus. (Jn. 13:23)

  John served as the “type” of the body of believers that Christ was to die for. We see this “type” further developing after the Lord reveals to Peter the kind of death that he was to glorify God with. (Jn. 21:18)

Peter then asks Jesus what his plans for John were.

 

“JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, IF I WILL THAT HE TARRY TILL I COME, WHAT IS THAT TO THEE? FOLLOW THOU ME.”

(Jn. 21:22)

 

The Apostle John as we know is not alive today and will not be living here at the time of the second coming of Jesus Christ. However, he did in fact tarry until the Lord returned and raptured him into the heavens. (Rev. 4:2) The Lord rapturing John was a “type” of the rapture to come of the saints meeting the Lord in the air, being spared of the tribulation to come. The church is not listed or mentioned again after Rev 4:2, and not until Revelations chapter 19.

  We notice in Rev. 19, that the revelation of Jesus Christ being revealed to the Apostle John was divided into three divisions; “the things which thou hast seen, things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. (Rev. 4:1) When one compares the verses of the Rapture in 1Thess. 4:16-17 and Rev. 4:1-2, we are able to see how similar they are in reporting the same event.

 

“FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1Thess. 4:16-17)

 

 “AFTER THIS I LOOKED, AND, BEHOLD, A DOOR WAS OPENED IN HEAVEN: AND THE FIRST VOICE WHICH I HEARD WAS AS IT WERE OF A TRUMPET TALKING WITH ME; WHICH SAID, COME HITHER, AND I WILL SHOW THEE THINGS WHICH MUST BE HEREAFTER. AND IMMEDIATELY I WAS IN THE SPIRIT: AND BEHOLD, A THRONE WAS SET IN HEAVEN, AND ONE SAT ON THE THRONE.”

(Rev. 4:1-2)

 

  From this comparison of scripture we are able to see that the rapture takes place in Rev. 4:1. In both passages of scripture we have a VOICE, and a TRUMPET, and in both cases they are immediately caught up to the Lord. This is further confirmed in the next verse:

 

“AND IMMEDIATELY I WAS IN THE SPIRIT AND BEHOLD A THRONE WAS SET IN HEAVEN, AND ONE SAT ON THE THRONE.”

(Rev. 4:2)

 

  The Apostle John experienced the change from corruption to incorruption, from having a natural body to receiving a spiritual body.

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY. NOW THIS I SAY BRETHREN, THAT FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION. BEHOLD I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY, WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED, IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMP. FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED.”

(1Cor. 15:49-52)

 

 Notice where John was immediately after being raptured! After being caught up, John is standing in front of “one,” sitting on the throne. This is the very same thing that we are told to pray for in order to escape the coming tribulation.

 

“WATCH, YE THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS AND TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.”

(LK. 21:36)

 

  According to the time-table in the Jewish Bible, (Old Testament), the promised seed “Messiah” was to appear, be crucified, (Isa. 53, Psalms 22), and immediately after a seven year tribulation was to take place. This order of events did not take place. Instead of a seven year tribulation, we entered into a mystery time interval that had been kept secret since the world began. The rapture will soon mark the end of the mystery time interval and the continuation of the prophetic time table of the Jewish Bible. (Old Testament)

 

 

 

 

WORLD BAPTISM

 

  After the rebellion of Lucifer and his fallen angels, God recreated and restored the earth for man’s habitation in six days and on the seventh day he rested from all his works.

  • In Genesis chapters one and two we have the creation of Adam.
  • In Genesis chapter three we have Adam’s temptation and fall.
  • In Genesis chapter four we have the blood sacrifice revealed and the slaying of Abel by his own brother Cain.
  • In Genesis chapter five we have the disappearance of a man named Enoch.
  • In Genesis chapters six, seven, and eight we have a world judgment by water, where judgment waters baptized the entire earth, except for Noah and his household of eight souls who traveled safely in the ark through the tribulation.

 

“BUT BELOVED DO NOT FORGET THIS ONE THING, THAT WITH THE LORD ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  The six days of the earth’s restoration was only a “type” and “shadow” of the six millenniums to come followed by a seventh millennium of rest upon the earth. (Rev. 20:4)

If we now turn our attention to the Book of Romans chapter five verse fourteen we read:

  “NEVERTHELESS, DEATH REIGNED FROM ADAM TO MOSES, EVEN OVER THEM THAT HAD NOT SINNED AFTER THE SIMILTUIDE OF ADAM’S TRANSGRESSION, WHO IS THE “FIGURE” OF HIM WHO WAS TO COME.”

(ROM 5:14)

 

  So we learn that Adam was only a “type” and “shadow” of a certain someone to come. Let us take the time to find out just who that someone was.

 

“AND SO IT IS WRITTEN, THE FIRST ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL; THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT.”

(1Cor. 15:45)

 

“THE FIRST MAN IS OF THE EARTH, EARTHY: THE SECOND MAN IS THE LORD FROM HEAVEN.”

(1Cor. 15:47)

 

  • In Matthew chapter one the second Adam was born as a fulfillment of the first Adam.
  • In Matthew chapter four we have the temptation of Jesus the second Adam, and his victory over Satan.
  • In Matthew chapter twenty-seven, verses thirty-two through fifty, we have the true blood sacrifice revealed as the righteous Abel (Jesus) is slain by his own brethren, the Jews (Cain’s seed). Only his blood speaketh better things than that of Abel. (Heb. 12:24)
  • In first Corinthians chapter fifteen, verses fifty-one through fifty-five and in first Thessalonians chapter four, verses sixteen and seventeen we have the substance of Enoch, of whom had only been a “shadow’ of good things yet to come as expressed in Hebrews chapter eleven, verse five where we read:

 

“BY FAITH ENOCH WAS TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH; AND WAS NOT FOUND, BECAUSE GOD HAD TRANSLATED HIM; FOR BEFORE HIS TRANSLATION HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, THAT HE PLEASED GOD.”

(Heb. 11:5)

 

  • In Luke chapter twenty-four, verse twenty-one is the future tribulation of which the flood was only a “type”.

 

“AND AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SO SHALL IT BE ALSO IN THE DAYS OF THE SON OF MAN. THEY DID EAT, THEY DRANK, THE MARRIED WIVES, THEY WERE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE, UNTIL THE DAY THAT NOAH ENTERED THE ARK, AND THE FLOOD CAME AND DESTROYED THEM ALL. LIKEWISE ALSO AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF LOT; THEY DID EAT THEY DRANK, THEY BOUGHT, THEY SOLD, THEY PLANTED, THEY BUILDED; BUT THE SAME DAY THAT LOT WENT OUT OF SODOM IT RAINED FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FROM HEAVEN AND DESTROYED THEM ALL.”

(LK. 17:26-29)

 

“AND SPARED NOT THE OLD WORLD, BUT SAVED NOAH, THE EIGHTH PERSON, A PREACHER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, BRINGING IN THE FLOOD UPON THE WORLD OF THE UNGODLY; AND TURNING THE CITIES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH INTO ASHES CONDEMN THEM WITH AN OVERTHROW, MAKING THEM AN ENSAMPLE UNTO THOSE THAT AFTER SHOULD LIVE UNGODLY.”

(2Pet. 2:5-6)

 

  After the disappearance of the Christians (RAPTURE), the earth will have once again been as the days of Noah were. The earth will once again be filled with violence and the wickedness of man will be great in the earth, and his every intent of the thoughts of his heart will be continually evil.

 The earth at this time will undergo a tribulation unlike the earth has ever experienced before. As it was once purged with of evil by through a baptism of water, so will it once again be purged of evil through a baptism of fire. During this baptism of fire a remnant will be protected and saved through the tribulation just as a remnant was protected and saved through the baptism of water (Noah’s ark through the flood).

  After examining the pattern set forth in Genesis chapters one through eight, in the Jewish Bible (Old Testament) in contrast to the pattern set forth in the Christian Bible (New Testament), we learn that the Old Testament revelation was only a “foreshadow” and “type” of the New Testament revelation.

 

“THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT CONCEALED, AND THE OLD TESTAMENT IS IN THE NEW TESTAMNET REVEALED.”

 

 

 

Creation of Adam (Gen. 1, 2)                             Creation of 2nd Adam (Mt. 1)

 

Adam’s temptation and fall (Gen 3)          Jesus temptation & victory (Mt. 4)

 

 

Blood sacrifice revealed,                 Blood sacrifice revealed, Jews kill Jesus.

Cain kills righteous brother Abel.                                             (Mt. 27:32-50)

(Gen. 4)                 

 

Enoch disappears (Gen. 5)            Rapture (1Cor. 15:51-55, 1Thess. 4:16-17)

 

Judgment by water (Gen. 6, 7, 8)        Judgment by fire (2Pet. 3:7)

Remnant of Noah’s ark saved.             Remnant in Christ (ark) saved.

 

 

 

THE EMPTY GLASS

 

  As the bars enclosed me, I knew that it was finally finished. The life that I had lived up until then was over with. I was completely dazed as the reality of my new surroundings began to penetrate the waves of distortion that flowed throughout my mind. The fact that I was once again in some serious trouble and on my way back to prison for a very long time began to slowly set in. I was crushed on the inside, but at the same time I wasn’t at all surprised. The only words that I was able to get out of my mouth were, “Alright God, you win.” After my release from prison, my plans of selling drugs to start a business slowly but surely dwindled away with in the clouded thoughts that followed my drug use. There were times when I was actually making significant progress towards this plan of mine, but most of the time was spent using drugs while trying to stay just beyond the razor sharp tips that were coiled throughout my reality.

  I had finally reached the end of my madness. I was set up for delivering some cocaine, not by some customer of the nickel and dime, but by one of my very own, my partner in crime. This was the partner of whom after he was released did I help to get a job, an apartment, and onto his feet. The same partner who knew that I had a girlfriend, an apartment, a six year old son, and that I had just recently been blessed with a newborn child.  This same partner set me up. The dope game is a dirty game and there are no rules of honor involved in this game. A drug dealer’s success lies within the roll of his dice.

  Being back in jail and headed back to prison wasn’t the only thing that I had to worry about and deal with. I would now like to introduce you to a kid named Brett.  After my mother divorced my stepfather she had dated a longtime friend from her past. This friend of hers had three children, one whose name happened to be Brett. Well, kid or not, he seemed to have picked up a lot from observing how I lived, which was more than I ever thought to be possible. After I had been released from prison the first time I remember a conversation that I had with a more grown up Brett, for three years had passed since I had last seen him. Brett had told me how much that he had looked up to me, almost as if I was his older brother, and that he had a lot of respect for me. I remember during that conversation undigested guilt began to bubble up from within. I knew it because I was living what seemed to be a carefree lifestyle and for all of the wrong reasons that Brett had looked up to me. Brett had really come a long way since I had last seen him. He had a job, a girlfriend, and for his age he really seemed to have it together. This to me was very impressive. Brett was a friend of my girlfriend’s brother so there were many times that I would run into him while visiting with my girlfriend’s father. On one occasion Brett had mentioned to me that he had met a guy from his work who said he could get some really good cocaine and that it was really cheap. Brett was a good kid, he really was. However, at this time in his life he was at the age when experimenting with drugs ever so seems to arouse the curiosity in the minds of our youth. Thankfully, he hadn’t yet fallen into anything too deep to be able to pull himself out of. I began to go through his friend at work for my supply of cocaine. The only major problem with that situation was that his friend from work didn’t want to meet me. This required Brett’s presence each and every time that I wanted to re-up my supply of cocaine. As time progressed, my cocaine used progressed, and the trips needed to go and get more also progressed. This had placed Brett between a rock and a hard place. Brett definitely liked the fact that he had been able to help me with something that at the time seemed to mean the world to me. Brett knew that I had been extremely impressed with his cocaine connection and that it had brought him into a much higher level of respect and acceptance from me. Brett wasn’t at all a “real” drug dealer, he just happen to know a guy and had chosen me as someone to look up to. Well, like I said earlier, I got set up and unfortunately during this misfortune of mine, Brett was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up going down with me. The night we were arrested I could see the fear in Brett’s eyes and the absolute empty expression of complete let down that quickly covered his face. Brett had trusted me, and instead of leading him down a path which was paved with opportunity and filled with meaning and purpose, I instead chose to lead him down the same path that I had unfortunately chosen as a youth, a path guaranteed to lead a person’s life quickly down the drain.

  Well, here I was, in jail and wallowing in absolute disgust. I had once again lost my girlfriend who had truly become my best friend in the world and truly the love of my life. I hadn’t only lost my love, but I had also lost my apartment, job, and most painfully, the ability to see and spend time with my family and kids. I had lost the very few, yet most important things in this world that truly meant something to me and that I had always just barely managed to hold on to. And that’s when it happened, out from a small voice of silence came soft unspoken words of love and encouragement. These comforting words touched the innermost recesses of my soul with such love that a strange feeling of warmth overwhelmed me from the inside out. I was once again in the presence of my heavenly father and knew without a doubt, that whatever it was that I was about to go through and face in the days ahead, that God would be standing by my side to see me through.

 

“ONLY WHEN THE GLASS IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ITS CONTENTS CAN THE GLASS TRULY BE FILLED.”

(Unknown)

 

  With this new found assurance that God was with me, I decided that I was then ready to fight with my entire being in whatever battles that lied ahead. I had come to realize that when a runner gets a second wind, it isn’t that a wind was actually given to him, but it is rather a decision that the runner makes to push himself forward and past his natural boundaries while exerting himself fully out of his range and comfort zone in order to achieve success. It was this decision that I chose to make that would not only set my pace throughout the duration of my confinement, but would also determine my entire perspective and attitude throughout my struggles ahead.

  Instead of remaining in a sunken wallow of self-pity and allowing myself to be overwhelmed by my losses, I counted all things a loss for Christ and concentrated my full attention on the things that were ahead. I had completely put to rest everything that I was leaving behind (Phil. 3:7, 8, 13-14). This wasn’t at all easy, but it was absolutely essential if I wanted to overcome my circumstances and to succeed.

  One morning I awoke to a day that really hadn’t seemed any different than any other day. I began the morning with study and prayer as usual. While in a silent prayer I was called to the officer’s station and told that I had a legal visit. I assumed that it was a visit from my attorney, expecting to have to fill out and sign some more endless paperwork because over the entire previous week it had become almost an everyday occurrence.

  To my surprise I found a federal agent waiting for me in the attorney-client visiting room. I fell into a state of shock as soon as I seen him and it felt as though my heart sank deep within my lower chest cavity. It was then all at once that I began to face many of my past fears and new terrible prospects of the chance that my situation was about to get a lot worse.

  After being emotionally soothed and comforted by the agent’s words as he explained to me that he wasn’t visiting me for anything that I had done, I was then able to slowly catch my breath and to let out a short and sweet sigh of relief as I regained my train of thought. The agent then explained to me that he was interested in making a deal with me concerning an acquaintance of mine from the streets, an acquaintance of mine who had already been arrested and was at that time already in jail awaiting federal charges. I had just ran into the same individual a couple of weeks back while in county jail on some other charges of mine. This individual had already informed me that they had recorded phone conversations that had implicated him and that his case was an open and shut case. He also told me that he would be taking a plea bargain.

  The federal agents told me that if I would agree to write a statement against the individual that he would then work out a deal with me for a reduced sentence. I went ahead and wrote the statement and then immediately contacted the individual and explained the entire situation of what I was doing and why. The really crazy thing about the entire situation was that the federal agent who had come to work out a deal with me was the same agent who had years ago removed my federal detainer while I was in prison the first time. This in itself was truly amazing! Once again I had been cornered with my back to the Red Sea with nowhere to turn to and once again God miraculously opens a hidden door and allows me to walk on through the enemy lines as if I were actually walking on dry ground. As the weeks passed me by and the months slowly drifted away, the long-awaited time had finally arrived for me to be sentenced on my charges. The night before sentencing was definitely a trying night to say the least. It had been a night filled with anxiety, fear, and mystery. I prayed throughout most of the night on my hands and knees all the while thanking God for everything that he had done for me up until that point, even the bad times that he allowed me to get into. Most of all I thanked him for not abandoning me even when I was at my worst. These prayers of mine weren’t at all meant to be some sort of formula to be used in order to get some certain results that I desired, but  instead were a whole-hearted plea to God asking him to take the time to search out my heart and to make a righteous judgment according to his findings. The next morning I went on my way to court and the judge went along with the district attorney’s recommendations and gave me a with-held sentence and one last chance to change my life. This decision left me to serve out my revocation of my probation sentence which was a total of four years.

  Over the next few months I began to have a renewed passion for the word of God unlike any time before. I no longer was able to settle for the hand-me-down traditional interpretations of the word. I decided to seek the truth of God for myself. I had to discover firsthand the doctrines as set forth in the word of God. After having a few brief discussions with my attorney we had both settled ourselves to the conclusion that I would be sentenced to a significant amount of time in prison. This conclusion stemmed from the fact that I had a lengthy criminal history and most of all from the fact that I was on parole from prison for drug charges when I was arrested. Another factor that we considered is that it was my business partner who had set me up while wearing a wire and who had me sell directly to an undercover officer, so there was plenty of evidence against me. There was absolutely no way around from getting a stiff sentence. I had absolutely no bargaining chips that I could somehow use as leverage in order to sway a judge’s decision. I was facing a total of sixty years in prison and was expecting to get anywhere from five to twelve years in. This amount of time definitely took its toll on my conscience and had left a deadening weight upon my shoulders. Thoughts of my children growing up without me began eating away at my soul as baby piranhas nibble at their prey. I also had a great burden laid upon my chest. The great burden that had been given to me was the knowledge of just how close that I was to being raptured to meet the Lord in the air. I wasn’t at all ready to meet Jesus face to face, not in the condition that I was in. The life that I had lived up until then while knowing the truth did not at all coincide with the impact and mark that I had been engraving upon the earth. I did however realize that I had been given more than enough chances to make a righteous impact in the world but had chosen not to. I had failed so many times that it was ridiculous. I had known the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Although I had no excuse and absolutely no ground to stand upon, this didn’t keep me from begging and pleading with God to give me one more chance and opportunity to prove my love to him. Even while things seemed so bleak and so dull I knew that if God chose for me to remain in prison until I was raptured that I would serve the Lord while leaving the deepest mark and most positive impact that I could possibly leave while being incarcerated. Yet, throughout this entire time there remained something inside of me that didn’t at all settle well with that outcome as even a possibility. It was as though God’s purpose and plans for my life didn’t coincide with such an outcome as that one. Somehow I just knew intuitively within the deep confines of my soul that God was calling me to lead a mission in society and not in prison. These circumstances with the time that I was facing in prison and the time left until the rapture left a time-table of worry and fear. I decided to leave it in the hands of Jesus and instead focused myself on doing the best that I could to impact as many as I could while incarcerated.

  I couldn’t believe it, after all that I had done to disappoint and disgrace God, yet, his mercy being renewed every day had once again reached down from the heavens and found me again, a poor pathetic sinner. I bonded with God heart to heart for the first time and promised to never let him down again. Needless to say I was sentenced to four years in prison and had been given another chance to prove myself before the rapture.

  A couple of weeks later I was sent to Dodge Correctional Facility. This was the facility for the reception and orientation for all Wisconsin inmates. Anyone who has been through this facility knows how much this experience absolutely sucks! There is really no other way to better describe this traumatic experience. This is one of the most humiliating and self-measuring experiences that I have ever been in throughout my lifetime. I soon became disgusted with my life and very depressed with my situation. These feelings were actually quite normal for this type of environment. The feelings of emptiness along with the depressive thoughts I was having were not only to be expected but were actually quite reasonable for my circumstances. I began to relive all of the old emotions that I had during my first incarceration. I started to feel extremely guilty as memories began to surface in my mind of all of the people of whom I had previously shared the word of God with and of all who had received such hope from the testimony that I gave to them. I was called by God to serve as a light unto others and to represent Christ in the decisions that I make in my life. I had failed in my responsibilities to God and had let all those people down. To top it all off and add to the guilt and shame that I was experiencing I was then forced to face the music for another very poor decision that I had made in my life. While seated in the cafeteria during lunch, I overheard a guy mention to another guy that he was from the city of Racine. Upon hearing this I was automatically brought back in my mind to my first incarceration and to the time that I spent with Robert Nellum, aka: “Black Rob.” I asked the gentleman if he knew or had ever heard of Robert. The guy gave me a strange look that I really couldn’t make out. After avoiding my question and continuing on with his previous conversation, I interrupted him again and asked him a second time if he knew Robert Nellum and this time I explained how I knew Robert. It was then that I found out that Robert had been killed in an act of retaliation for robbing a rival drug dealer. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. All of the past conversations between me and Robert began coming back to my mind, especially our discussions that we had about selling drugs after we were released. How the lives we live impact others in unimaginable ways.

  As a Christian, I had failed so miserably in my witness to Robert. I had a very tough time for quite some time in trying to come to terms with my past decisions as a self-proclaimed Christian. The mistakes that I had made were not only monumental, but had turned out to be terribly expensive and have more than once ended in a loss of life. How is it at all possible that after learning the truth of this Christian life and having experienced God’s love and salvation that I could then make such  a huge and disgusting mistake as the ones that I have made? To then get out of prison and have to go through and experience everything a second time was definitely an eye opener. I began to see things as they actually were and was able to see glimpses of another side of reality that usually remains hidden within the man-made designs of this fast paced world. The things of the worldly system began to focus themselves and reveal their true colors. I do realize that I was seeing these things while living inside the confines of a prison atmosphere, but even so. This was in fact a true specimen of our society and I have never in my life seen such a group of people who were so utterly lost and entirely out of touch with not only themselves, but with reality. People who seemed to be just living out their lives without any true meaning or purpose for their existence. A group of individuals who displayed absolutely no hope, vision, or quest for truth or a better life and yet seemingly satisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN SEALS

 

 

The Angel Gabriel appeared to the Prophet Daniel and revealed to him a time-table consisting of a seventy week period. These seventy weeks were not seventy “literal” weeks, but seven “prophetic” weeks. This phrase “seventy-weeks,” literally means seven sevens. The Hebrew word for week is “Shabua,” (Seven). Each week is actually a total of seven years. A year is one day. Seventy weeks times seven years equals four hundred and ninety years. This revelation told Daniel that 490 years was the time “determined” upon the Jews along with their holy city of Jerusalem. Within the 490 years will be the time that the Jews will finish their transgression and to make an end of sins. The Jews are then to make reconciliation for their former iniquities and are to bring in everlasting righteousness, sealing up the vision and prophecy, as they would then be allowed to anoint the Most Holy.

 

“KNOW THEREFORE AND UNDERSTAND, THAT FROM THE GOING FORTH OF THE COMMANDMENT TO RESTORE AND TO BUILD JERUSALEM UNTO THE MESSIAH PRINCE SHALL BE SEVEN WEEKS, AND THREESCORE AND TWO WEEKS: THE STREET SHALL BE BUILT AGAIN, AND THE WALL, EVEN IN TROUBLOUS TIMES.”

(Dan. 9:20-24)

 

“AND AFTER THREESCORE AND TWO WEEKS SHALL MESSIAH BE CUT OFF, BUT NOT FOR HIMSELF: AND THE PEOPLE OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME SHALL DESTROY THE CITY AND THE SANCTUARY; AND THE END THEREOF SHALL BE WITH A FLOOD, AND UNTO THE END OF THE WAR DESOLATIONS ARE DETERMINED.”

(Dan.9:25-26)

  It was after seven weeks (49 years), that the temple was in fact rebuilt. It was then after sixty-two weeks (434 years), that the Messiah the Prince appeared and was then cut off (killed). At this time there remained yet seven years on the Jewish time-table, for a total of 48 years had then passed. According to Daniel 9:25-26, after the Messiah was to be cut off (killed), the Jews at that time were to enter into a covenant with the prince representing Rome for time period of seven years (final week of time-table). This order of events did not take place. Instead of entering into the seventy week (last seven years) of the time-table, the time clock for the Jews stopped, which placed the prophecies concerning the end of the world on hold. It was then at this time that God began to reveal a mystery to the Apostle Paul which had previously been hidden since world began (Rom. 16:25). The mystery that God revealed to the Apostle Paul was that the nation of Israel would be blinded for a time and that throughout the time of their blindness salvation would be offered to the Gentiles (Eph. 3:1-6).

 

Temple

Rebuilt

Messiah

killed

7-year

Tribulation

DIDN’T

HAPPEN

MYSTERY

INTERVAL

FOR

THE

GENTILES

7-year

Tribulation

WILL

HAPPEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

  If we are very careful in closely examining the scriptures of the Jewish Prophets we can easily discern just exactly where the mystery had taken place. In Acts 2:16-20, where Peter explains to the Jews what exactly was taking place at Pentecost on that day. Peter told them that the things that they were witnessing were the things that were spoken of and written about by the Prophet Joel.

 

“AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAITH GOD, I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH: AND YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHECY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS: AND ON MY SERVANTS AND ON MY HANDMAIDENS I WILL POUR OUT IN THOSE DAYS OF MY SPIRIT: AND THEY SHALL PROPHECY: (MYSTERY INTERVAL) AND I WILL SHEW WONDERS IN HEAVEN ABOVE AND SIGNS IN THE EARTH BENEATH: BLOOD AND FIRE AND VAPOUR OF SMOKE: THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY OF THE LORD COME.”

(Joel 2:28-32)

 

The pouring forth of the spirit had begun. The people were seeing visions that had been prophesied by Joel (Acts 9:12, 10:3, 16:10), and the sons and daughters had been prophesying in (Acts 2:9), but after the nation of Israel refused the final offer of the kingdom (Acts 3:19-21), the sixty-ninth week of Daniel’s timeline suddenly came to a close which resulted in the absolute suspension of God’s dealings with the nation of Israel. The prophecies of Joel along with the signs and wonders that had been prophesied to come were at that time postponed.

  We know that this postponement was already in the plans of God because it had already been included within the cycle of harvest that God had previously set forth. This postponement was represented by a four-month time interval “Gap” which immediately followed the Feast of Pentecost. It is also very interesting to note that during this four month interval of Israel’s cycle of harvest, that there is absolutely no rain that falls during this time. This is the reason that the former signs and gifts being displayed had ceased. For while we are living in this “FOUR MONTH GAP” of today, which has been now going on for more than two thousand years, there will be no raining down of spirit of God upon the earth.

 

 

Passover

First Fruits

Unleavened Bread

Pentecost

4 Month Gap No Rain

Feast of Trumpets

Atonement Day

Feast of Tabernacles

 

 

  Remember, it was John the Baptist that preached that the Messiah would come and be baptizing with the Holy Spirit and fire and whom would also thoroughly purge his floor, gathering the wheat into his garner and to then burn the chaff with unquenchable fire. (LK. 3:16-17)

It was for this very reason that John the Baptist began to doubt if Jesus was truly in fact the promised Messiah, for Jesus hadn’t begun to fulfill the things expected. (LK. 7:19-20)

The Jews, including John the Baptist, were not at all aware of the hidden mystery that was then yet to be revealed.

  If we take a look at (LK. 4:16-21) and then compare the scripture passage with (Isa. 61:1-2) we will find that when Jesus was reading from the Prophet Isaiah he closed the book before finishing a sentence. Jesus closed the book at a comma, in the middle of a sentence. It is this very COMMA that has come to represent the mystery time interval that we are still living in today. If we again look at (LK. 4:19-20), “To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” And he closed the book…

Now take another look at (Isa. 61:2), “To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, (COMMA) AND, the day of vengeance of our God.”

  Jesus did not finish the sentence in Isaiah because he absolutely couldn’t finish the sentence, because the second half of the sentence in Isaiah pertained to his SECOND coming. As we see in (LK. 4:21), “Today is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” Jesus was to be crucified for the sins of the world as a Lamb of God and then to come back a second time as a Lion of God to proclaim the day of vengeance. It will be when this mystery time interval comes to a close at the rapture (calling home of the saints), that the seventieth week of Daniel (Final seven years of time-table) will at last resume to fulfillment.

  If we take a look at Mt. (24), Mk. (13), and LK. (21), we find Jesus giving a description of what the last seven years of Daniel time-table will look like.

These seven years are called “JACOB’S TROUBLE” (Jer. 30:7) because it will be the time that God turns back to deal with the Jews (physical descendants of Jacob) again. Jacob’s trouble will be seven years of tribulation upon this earth unlike any other time since the world began. (Mt. 24:21, Dan. 12:1). “DAYS OF VENGEANCE,” the same days of vengeance that Jesus had been prevented to speak about and proclaim during his first appearance on the earth. The rest of the sentence in (Isa. 61:1-2) where Jesus abruptly closed the book in the middle of the sentence in (LK. 4:20).

 

“FOR THESE BE THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED.”

(LK. 21:22)

 

  After the rapture takes place, the latter raining of the spirit upon the earth will begin and the sign gifts will again be manifested as the last three fall feasts of Israel will finally come to pass, beginning with the Feast of Trumpets which is the “type” and “foreshadow” of Israel’s re-gathering: (Jer. 32:37, Isa. 27:12-13, Ezek. 34:12-13), back into Jerusalem (Mt. 24:31).

 

Passover

First Fruits

Unleavened Bread

Pentecost

4 Month Gap No Rain

Feast of Trumpets

Atonement Day

Feast of  Tabernacles

 

 

  It will be during this time of intense judgment and suffering upon the earth that God will bring the “Elect” seed of Israel into a New Covenant relationship with himself (Ezek. 20:37), and using these seven years of tribulation to purify them. (Dan. 12:10). Not only will this be the time that God is finishing his dealings with the nation of Israel, but it will also be the time that Jesus Christ will be securing the lost inheritance that Adam failed to secure almost six thousand years ago. The second Adam, Jesus Christ, will redeem man’s right to rule the earth. The same right that Adam forfeited which left Satan to continue ruling in power. This redemption will come about and take place through a terrible series of judgments on the earth, which can be seen in the Book of Revelations, chapter 6-19. The church is mentioned and spoken of in the first three chapters of Revelations and then she is raptured in the fourth chapter. In chapters five through nineteen there is no mention of the church whatsoever and Israel once again becomes the main focus of attention.

  In Revelations chapter five, we are given an awesome end-times vision where the Apostle John saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a scroll sealed with seven seals. The scroll bearing the seven seals was the entire redemption plan of mankind and the very title deed to the inheritance of the earth. It was no wonder why the Apostle John wept when all had seemed lost forever and the pathetic condition of man had fully set in and revealed itself directly into John’s conscience. When no one …no man in heaven or in the earth was found worthy to loosen the seals and open the scroll in order to redeem fallen humanity.

 

“AND ONE OF THE ELDERS SAID TO ME, (John) WEEP NOT: BEHOLD, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE ROOT OF DAVID, HATH PREVAILED TO OPEN THE BOOK AND TO LOOSE THE SEVEN SEALS THEREOF.”

(Rev. 5:5)

 

“AND I BEHELD, AND LO, KIN IN THE MIDST OF THE THRONE AND OF THE FOUR BEASTS, AND IN THE MIDST OF THE ELDERS, STOOD A LAMB AS IT HAD BEEN SLAIN HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND SEVEN EYES….”

(Rev. 5:6)

 

  In the Book of Numbers chapter twenty-seven, verse eleven, we find the method needed to redeem a lost inheritance in God’s revelation of the Kinsman Redeemer. When Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden, all of humanity, every single future inhabitant of the planet earth became contaminated with sin (Rom. 5:12). All of humanity became lost and eternally separated from God while destined to reside forever in the flames of hell. Man was in a desperate need of a redeemer, a “Kinsman Redeemer.” First of all, the Kinsman Redeemer had to be a human because an angel or animal for that matter, isn’t related to us, only humans are kin to one another. It had been a perfect human who sinned and therefore it would require that a perfect human be sacrificed to atone for that sin and become our “Kinsman Redeemer.” This fact in itself revealed a major problem at hand. If every child that would come forth from the loins of Adam would come forth bearing a sinful nature, then how would it be at all possible to find a perfect man to be used in a sacrifice in order to redeem humanity? It wasn’t possible!

 

“WHEREFORE WHEN HE COMETH INTO THE WORLD, HE SAITH, SACRIFICE AND OFFERING THOU WOULDEST NOT, BUT A BODY HAST THOU PREPARED ME.”

(Heb. 10:5)

 

  As prophesied seven hundred years earlier, Jesus was born a virgin (Isa. 7:14, Mt. 1:18). It had to be a virgin birth, for all blood had been tainted with the sin of Adam. Jesus Christ, taking on the nature of man as a seed of Abraham. A perfect man at last, and a man without sin. And here in Revelations chapter five our Kinsman Redeemer steps forward as a lamb that had been slain, a lamb who had become kin (a man) to us, so that he could take our sins upon  himself by paying the necessary purchase price “his blood,” (Acts. 20:28), in order to redeem us (the church). The Book of Ruth contains the “type” and “shadow” of the redemption of our lost inheritance. In redeeming Israel, Christ, of whom Boaz was a “type” of, received a gentile bride (Ruth). Christ has redeemed us but he hasn’t yet claimed his possession of the earth yet. Everything that Adam had lost will be restored by Jesus.

 

“THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET, FOR IN THAT HE PUT ALL IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIM, HE LEFT NOTHING THAT IS NOT PUT UNDER HIM, BUT NOW WE SEE NOT YET ALL THINGS PUT UNDER HIM.”

(Heb. 2:8)

 

We will one day soon see all things put under him when his enemies become his footstool (Heb. 1:13).

  It will soon be the time when the Lamb which lies itself on the altar of the mercy seat will stand up as the LION to then bring righteous judgment upon the inhabitants of the earth. The Lamb must lie on the altar until every last seed of the “Elect” comes forth. The Lamb will then rise as the Lion.

  In Revelations chapter five we have Jesus, the Lamb, taking the scroll out of the hands of the Father. Jesus had been worthy enough to do so! Jesus had become a man and then gave his life as a man for the sins of the world. Jesus then takes the scroll, the title/deed of the entire earth’s redemption. It is then revealed that it is finally the time to reclaim all of the lost inheritance and to redeem all of the fallen creation back unto the Creator, God. The previously sealed scroll of Daniel 12:9 is now to be opened and its seals loosened (Rev. 22:10).

  The Prophet Ezekiel, (Chapter 37) speaks again of the physical restoration of Israel into their homeland. Ezekiel is given a parable of a valley of dry bones and they came together as one with sinews and skin to signify the physical restoration of the nation of Israel who will once again reside in their homeland, an event which has in part taken place in 1948. It even states in vs. 8, that though the nation of Israel is again residing in their homeland, yet, they haven’t experienced a spiritual rebirth. For Israel, at the time of their restoration had no breath in them. This is exactly the current circumstances and present situation that the nation of Israel finds itself in today. With the nation’s restoration in 1948, they haven’t yet experienced a spiritual rebirth.

  The current situation with Israel will indeed continue as is until the Middle East crisis brings about a seven-year peace treaty which will be initiated by the anti-christ. This seven year peace treaty is actually the last seven years which remain on the prophetic time-table that had previously been revealed unto the Prophet Daniel.

 

Temple

Rebuilt

Messiah

killed

7-year

Tribulation

DIDN’T

HAPPEN

MYSTERY

INTERVAL

FOR

THE

GENTILES

7-year

Tribulation

WILL

HAPPEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1st SEAL: “AND I SAW WHEN THE LAMB OPENED ONE OF THE SEALS, AND I HEARD AS IT WERE THE NOISE OF THUNDER, ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAYING, COME AND SEE. AND I SAW, AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE: AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A BOW; AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING AND TO CONQUER.” (Rev. 6:1-2)

 

  Notice that the rider has a bow, but is without any arrows. This is because this specific rider holds the force of might with in the grip of his bow, and it is at his command that the arrows are sent forth. We must also take special notice that this rider had a crown given to him. The rider of this white horse appears to be imitating Jesus Christ, for it is well documented that Jesus is to appear while riding on a white horse as it is written in (Rev. 19).

  Although the name of the anti-christ has not yet been revealed, his white horse (false church) has definitely been making herself known throughout the ages. This white horse is seen as the woman who sitteth upon seven mountains, the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters. This anti-christ rides upon this white horse. The color white represents the “type” of ministry that the anti-christ will use to disguise his motives as he rides forth to deceive the world. This woman (Roman Catholic Church) is the type of religion that the anti-christ will be using for his personal disguise. The horse first appears white because it is the beginning stages of his ministry, a time when his doctrine of love, peace, and justice is being propagated throughout the world. This will also be the time that a seven year covenant of peace will be agreed upon by the revived-Roman-gentile-empire and the holy city of Jerusalem. This covenant will at last establish true peace in the Middle East for the first time since Israel’s return into their homeland in May of 1948.

  It is after the “Rapture” (calling home of the saints), that the seven years of tribulation will begin and that those seeking God during this time will remember that those who turn up missing because of the rapture were Christians and that it had been the Jews that had been responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the Catholics will take full advantage of this situation by extending itself with open arms as it boldly claims itself as the only road leading to salvation. (A claim already made by the Catholic Church of today. Bull Unam Sanctum of Bonafice 8th. “It is essential for salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” During these times the Catholics will be displaying many signs and wonders in support of their false doctrines and it will be by these same signs and wonders that the Catholic Church will deceive many. (Mt. 24:24)

  After the people whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life have been brought under the strong delusions sent forth by the Lord (2Thess. 2:11), the ministry of the antichrist will then begin to change while further revealing his true nature. The horse bearing the color of innocent white will then begin to change into a blood soaked fiery red.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

SEAL

RED

HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2nd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE SECOND SEAL, I HEARD THE SECOND BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND THERE WENT OUT ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED: AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD.” (Rev. 6:3-4)

 

  The horse has now changed its ministry and motives. The anti-christ’s appearance as an advocate of the Church of Rome will have drastically changed. The anti-christ will break the covenant of peace that he had previously established in Jerusalem and then shall turn to devour the Church of Rome. (Rev. 17:16-17)

  After uniting the nations of the world by force, the ministry of the anti-christ will again begin to change. The fiery red horse will begin to fade into a death shade of black.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

 SEAL

 RED

  HORSE

3rd

SEAL

  BLACK     

   HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE THIRD SEAL, I HEARD THE THIRD BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I BEHELD, AND LO A BLACK HORSE; AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A PAIR OF BALANCES IN HIS HAND. AND I HEARD A VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAY, A MEASURE OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY, AND THREE MEASURES OF BARLEY FOR A PENNY; AND SEE THOU HURT NOT THE OIL AND THE WINE.” (Rev. 6:5-6)

 

  After having united the nations of the world, the anti-christ will then desire worship from the inhabitants of the world. The anti-christ will enforce his control over the earth by regulating the world’s food supply. “A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny.” A measure of wheat and three measures of barley is an amount able to keep a person alive. A penny will be one’s day’s wages. The food will be rationed according to the amount paid for a day’s wage. However, without the mark of the beast no one will be able to eat, buy, or sell. The horse has changed to the color of black to show forth its evil nature. The lust for power and his desire for wickedness will then be fully revealed. The black horse will again further reveal himself and his color will quickly change from a death shade of black into a deathly ill corpse color of pale.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

 SEAL

 RED

  HORSE

3rd

SEAL

  BLACK     

   HORSE

4th

SEAL

  PALE

  HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

4th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FOURTH SEAL, I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE FOURTH BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: AND HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM. AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM OVER THE FOURTH PART OF THE EARTH, TO KILL WITH SWORD, AND WITH HUNGER, AND WITH DEATH, AND WITH THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 6:7-8)

 

  This will be the time when the anti-christ will have fully revealed the true colors of his nature by showing the world just who he really is, “Satan.” The horse will have turned pale because the different colors of each ministry will at that time have been mixed together. When the white, red, and black are mixed together you get this pale color that we are seeing here in the fourth seal. The mixing of all three ministries is now revealed in (Rev. 6:8), “To kill with sword, (Red horse) and with hunger, (Black horse) and with death, and with the beasts of the earth (Pale horse).

4th

SEAL

PALE HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

   SOULS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FIFTH SEAL, I SAW UNDER THE ALTAR THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE SLAIN FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND FOR THE TESTIMONY WHICH THEY HELD: AND THEY CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING, HOW LONG, O LORD, HOLY AND TRUE, DOST THOU NOT JUDGE AND AVENGE OUR BLOOD ON THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH? AND WHITE ROBES WERE GIVEN UNTO EVERY ONE OF THEM; AND IT WAS SAID UNTO THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD REST YET FOR A LITTLE SEASON, UNTIL THEIR FELLOW SERVANTS ALSO AND THEIR BRETHREN, THAT SHOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE, SHOULD BE FULFILLED.” (Rev. 6:9-11)

 

These souls under the altar are the souls of the tribulation martyrs.

 

 

4th

SEAL

PALE HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

   SOULS

6th

SEAL

SIGNS &  

    WONDERS    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6th SEAL : “AND I BEHELD WHEN HE OPENED THE SIXTH SEAL, AND, LO, THERE WAS A GREAT EARTHQUAKE: AND THE SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH OF HAIR, AND THE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD; AND THE STARS OF HEAVEN FELL UNTO THE EARTH, EVEN AS A FIG TREE CASTETH HER UNTIMELY FIGS, WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND. AND THE HEAVEN DEPARTED AS A SCROLL WHEN IT IS ROLLED TOGETHER; AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, AND THE GREAT MEN, AND THE RICH MEN, AND THE CHIEF CAPTAINS, AND THE MIGHTY MEN, AND EVERY BONDMAN, AND EVERY FREE MAN, HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS; AND SAID TO THE MOUNTAINS AND ROCKS, FALL ON US, AND HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE, AND FROM THE WRATH OF THE LAMB: FOR THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH IS COME, AND WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?” (Rev. 6:12-17)

 

  The sixth seal opens and then the signs and wonders that were prophesied by the Prophet Joel that had formerly been placed on hold, now at this time will begin and will continue until the great and notable day of the Lord.

(Joel 2:30-31)

 

 

4th

SEAL

PALE

HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

   SOULS

6th

SEAL

SIGNS & 

    WONDERS    

7th

SEAL

   SILENCE

    Half an hour

 

 

 

 

 

7th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SEVENTH SEAL, THERE WAS SILENCE IN HEAVEN ABOUT THE SPACE OF HALF AN HOUR.” (Rev. 8:1)

 

  There are seven seals sealing the scroll of redemption. A future redemption is to take place during the seven year tribulation (last seven years of Daniel’s time-table). It is extremely fascinating to notice that when the disciples ask Jesus to reveal to them when the temple would be destroyed and what the signs would be before his second coming, and then of the signs of the end of the world in (Mt. 24). Jesus then spoke of the coming tribulation and then answered their questions in the exact same order as the seven seals!

 

 

1st SEAL: “AND I SAW WHEN THE LAMB OPENED ONE OF THE SEALS, AND I HEARD, AS IT WERE THE NOISE OF THUNDER, ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAYING, COME AND SEE. AND I SAW, AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE: AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A BOW; AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING AND TO CONQUER.” (Rev. 6:1-2)

 

  This is the great imitator of Christ, preaching a false doctrine accompanied by great signs and wonders. Now notice the first things that Jesus tells the disciples in his answer concerning the signs of his coming, and of the end of the world:

 

“TAKE HEED THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU, FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, SAYING, I AM CHRIST; AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY.”

(Mt. 24:4-5)

 

 

2nd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE SECOND SEAL I HEARD THE SECOND BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND THERE WENT OUT ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED: AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD.” (Rev. 6:3-4)

 

  The anti-christ, now riding a fiery red horse as he unites the nations of the world by the force of his military strength. And we have the second reply of Jesus again in the same order of the seals:

 

“AND YOU WILL HEAR OF WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. SEE THAT YE BE NOT TROUBLED: FOR ALL THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. FOR NATION SHALL RISE AGAINST NATION, AND KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM.”

 

(Mt. 24:6-7a)

 

The order of events here in Matthew chapter twenty-four are in the exact same order as the seven seals and they should be, for they are describing the exact same thing, the seven year tribulation.

 

 

3rd SEAL: “WHEN HE OPENED THE THIRD SEAL, I HEARD THE THIRD BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I BEHELD, AND LO A BLACK HORSE; AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A PAIR OF BALANCES IN HIS HAND. AND I HEARD A VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAY, A MEASURE OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY, AND THREE MEASURES OF BARLEY FOR A PENNY; AND SEE THOU HURT NOT THE OIL AND THE WINE.” (Rev. 6:5-6)

 

  The next answer of Jesus to his disciples still following in perfect order of the seals:

 

“AND THERE SHALL BE FAMINES, AND PESTILENCES, AND EARTHQUAKES, IN DIVERS PLACES. ALL THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS.”

(Mt. 24:7b-8)

 

 

4th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FOURTH SEAL, I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE FOURTH BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: AND HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM. AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM OVER THE FOURTH PART OF THE EARTH, TO KILL WITH SWORD, AND WITH HUNGER, AND WITH DEATH, AND WITH THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 6:7-8)

 

  The anti-christ now fully revealed, as all three of his ministries have formed into a pale mixture, fully revealing his true nature.

This will also be the time that the seven year covenant of peace with Israel will be broken, and when the anti-christ then turns to make war with the saints. The next reply of Jesus to his disciples back in the Book of Matthew:

 

“THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO BE AFFLICTED, AND SHALL KILL YOU: AND YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME’S SAKE. AND THEN SHALL MANY BE OFFENDED, AND SHALL BETRAY ONE ANOTHER, AND SHALL HATE ONE ANOTHER. AND MANY FALSE PROPHETS SHALL RISE, AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY. AND BECAUSE INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND, THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD. BUT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED. AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS UNTO ALL NATIONS; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME.”

(Matt. 24:9-14)

 

 

5th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FIFTH SEAL, I SAW UNDER THE ALTAR THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE SLAIN FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND FOR THE TESTIMONY WHICH THEY HELD: AND THEY CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING, HOW LONG, O LORD, HOLY AND TRUE, DOST THOU NOT JUDGE AND AVENGE OUR BLOOD ON THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH? AND WHITE ROBES WERE GIVEN UNTO EVERYONE OF THEM; AND IT WAS SAID UNTO THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD REST YET FOR A LITTLE SEASON, UNTIL THEIR FELLOW SERVANTS ALSO AND THEIR BRETHREN THAT SHOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE SHOULD BE FULFILLED.” (Rev. 6:9-11)

 

 

  The next reply of Jesus to his disciples in Matt. Chapter twenty-four is very interesting to say the least:

 

“WHEN YE THEREFORE SHALL SEE THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL THE PROPHET, STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE, (WHOSO READETH, LET HIM UNDERSTAND,) THEN LET THEM WHICH BE IN JUDEA FLEE INTO THE MOUNTAINS: LET HIM WHICH IS ON THE HOUSETOP NOT COME DOWN TO TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF HIS HOUSE: NEITHER LET HIM WHICH IS IN THE FIELD RETURN BACK TO TAKE HIS CLOTHES. AND WOE UNTO THEM THAT GIVE SUCK IN THOSE DAYS! BUT PRAY YE THAT YOUR FLIGHT BE NOT IN THE WINTER, NEITHER ON THE SABBATH DAY: FOR THEN SHALL BE GREAT TRIBULATION, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE.” AND EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTENED, THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED: BUT FOR THE ELECT’S SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED. THEN IF ANY MAN SHALL SAY UNTO YOU, LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE, BELIEVE IT NOT. FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE CHRISTS, AND FALSE PROPHETS, AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS; INSOMUCH THAT, IF IT WERE POSSIIBLE, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT. BEHOLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. WHEREFORE IF THEY SHALL SAY UNTO YOU, BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT; GO NOT FORTH: BEHOLD HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS; BELIEVE IT NOT. FOR AS LIGHTENING COMETH OUT OF THE EAST, AND SHINETH EVEN UNTO THE WEST; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE. FOR WHERESOEVER THE CARCASS IS, THERE WILL THE EAGLES BE GATHERED TOGETHER.”

(Matt. 24:15-28)

 

 

6th SEAL: “AND I BEHELD WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SIXTH SEAL, AND, LO, THERE WAS A GREAT EARTHQUAKE; AND THE SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH OF HAIR, AND THE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD; AND THE STARS OF HEAVEN FELL UNTO THE EARTH, EVEN AS A FIG TREE CASTETH HER UNTIMELY FIGS, WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND. AND THE HEAVEN DEPARTED AS A SCROLL WHEN IT IS ROLLED TOGETHER; AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, AND THE GEAT MEN, AND THE RICH MEN, AND THE CHIEF CAPTIANS, AND THE MIGHTY MEN, AND EVERY BONDMAN, AND EVERY FREE MAN, HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS; AND SAID UNTO THE MOUNTAINS AND ROCKS, FALL ON US, AND HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE, AND FROM THE WRATH OF THE LAMB: FOR THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH IS COME; AND WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?” (Rev. 6:12-17)

 

 

  Jesus then makes a direct reference to the sixth seal being opened:

 

“IMMEDIATLEY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS SHALL THE SUN BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, AND THE STARS SHALL FALL FROM HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKEN: AND THEN SHALL APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN: AND THEN SHALL ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN, AND THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY. AND HE SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS WITH A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, AND THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS, FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER.”

(Matt. 24:29-30)

 

 

7th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SEVENTH SEAL, THERE WAS SILENCE IN HEAVEN ABOUT THE SPACE OF HALF AN HOUR.” (Rev. 8:1)

 

The very next response that Jesus gives to his disciples concerning when the time of the end of the world will be is that he gives them the Parable of the Fig Tree:

 

“NOW LEARN A PRABLE OF THE FIG TREE; WHEN HIS BRANCH IS YET TENDER, AND PUTTETH FORTH LEAVES, YE KNOW THAT SUMMER IS NIGH: SO LIKEWISE YE, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ALL THESE THINGS, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS. VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS, TILL ALL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED. HEVEAN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY, BUT MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY. BUT OF THE DAY AND HOUR KNOWETH NO MAN, NO, NOT THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, BUT MY FATHER ONLY.”

(Matt. 24:32-36)

 

Look at that. In the seventh seal we have silence for about the space of half an hour. Then in accordance and exact sequence of the signs given by Jesus to his disciples in Matthew chapter twenty-four, we have the Parable of the Fig Tree which ends with, “But of the day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” There it is, the GREAT UNVEILING of God’s plan of salvation!

TARES AMONG THE WHEAT

 

  When Adam and Eve sinned they died spiritually. They allowed sin to enter the human race and it distorted their very nature. Instead of having a nature created in the image and likeness of God, they instead took on a fallen nature resembling that of the devil. Before Adam’s fall he had the image and likeness of God. Adam’s nature consisted of a spirit, soul, and body, and in that exact order. Man was created to receive revelations from God in his spirit, and with his spirit, man was to enlighten the mind of his soul. Once enlightened, he was to execute the will of God through the use of his body. After Adam fell, the divine order of his nature was then distorted. As the body without the communication of the spirit is considered to be dead, so also Adam’s spirit without the communication of God was also considered to be dead. Adam no longer was able to rely on the revelations of God, but was then forced to rely on his own intellect and feelings to direct him through life.

 

“NOW ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE AND SHE CONCEIVED AND BORE CAIN AND SAID, I HAVE GOTTEN A MAN FROM THE LORD AND SHE AGAIN BARE HIS BROTHER ABEL.”

(Gen. 4:1-2a)

 

  It wasn’t until later in Genesis chapter four, verse twenty-five that Adam “knew” (had sex with) his wife again. Cain and Abel were born from a single act of intercourse. Cain and Abel were twins! Cain and Abel were of the same parents, they both were born with the fallen nature. Why then was it that Abel came forth having respect and love towards God, while Cain came forth not only despising God, but actually becoming a cold blooded killer?

 

“THAT IS, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.”

(Rom. 9:8)

 

 

“ANOTHER PARABLE HE PUT FORTH UNTO THEM, SAYING, “THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS LIKENED UNTO A MAN WHICH SOWED GOOD SEED IN HIS FIELD: BUT WHILE MEN SLEPT, HIS ENEMY CAME AND SOWED TARES AMONG THE WHEAT AND WENT HIS WAY. BUT WHEN THE BLADE WAS SPRUNG UP AND BROUGHT FORTH FRUIT, THEN APPEARED THE TARES ALSO. SO THE SERVANTS OF THE HOUSEHOLDER CAME AND SAID UNTO HIM, SIR, DID NOT THOU SOW GOOD SEED IN THY FIELD?

 FROM WHENCE THEN HATH IT TARES? HE SAID UNTO THEM, AN ENEMY HATH DONE THIS. THE SERVANTS SAID UNTO HIM, WILT THOU THEN THAT WE GO AND GATHER THEM UP? BUT HE SAID NAY; LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER UNTIL THE HARVEST: AND IN THE TIME OF HARVEST I WILL SAY TO THE REAPERS, GATHER YE TOGETHER FIRST THE TARES, AND BIND THEM IN BUNDLES TO BURN THEM: BUT GATHER THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.”

(Matt. 13:24-30)

 

 

“THEN JESUS SENT THE MUTITUDE AWAY AND WENT INTO THE HOUSE. AND HIS DISCIPLES CAME TO HIM, SAYING, DECLARE UNTO US THE PARABLE OF THE TARES IN THE FIELD. HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, HE THAT SOWETH THE GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN; THE FIELD IS THE WORLD; THE GOOD SEED ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM; BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE; THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL, THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD; AND THE REAPERS ARE ANGELS. AS THEREFORE THE TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE, SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END OF THIS WORLD.”

(Matt. 13:36-40)

 

  In these two parables, Jesus reveals an ongoing situation on earth that has been happening since the beginning of time. Jesus reveals that he had been the one who sowed the good seed into the earth when he created and placed Adam upon it. Jesus then explains that it was Satan who planted the tares into the world when he influenced Adam and Eve to sin in the Garden of Eden.

 

  Who exactly are the tares?

 

“NOT AS CAIN WHO WAS OF THAT WICKED ONE, AND SLEW HIS BROTHER. AND WHEREFORE SLEW HE HIM? BECAUSE HIS OWN WORKS WERE EVIL AND HIS BROTHERS RIGHTEOUS.

(1Jn. 3:12)

 

  Although being twins of whom Adam is known to be the father, spiritually they were not of the same fathers. Cain clearly portrayed the full characteristics of his father, the wicked one. Satan had sown the seed of Cain as tares among the wheat. In the Parable of (Matt. 13:24-30), after learning what the wheat and the tares are, how is it then possible that if Cain’s seed, the “tares,” are uprooted, that the wheat may be uprooted with them? This is possible because the seed of Cain can produce the wheat and Abel’s seed can produce the tares. The wheat and the tares are in the loins of both Cain and Abel. “Let both grow together until the harvest…” Until the very last grain of wheat is produced… Then… “The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear? (Matt. 13:41-43)

THE WHEAT BRIDE

 

“AND GOD SAID LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH GRASS, THE HERB YIELDING SEED, AND THE FRUIT TREE YIELDING FRUIT AFTER HIS KIND. WHOSE SEED IS IN ITSELF, UPON THE EARTH AND IT WAS SO.”

(Gen. 1:11)

 

  God has ordained in the cycle of reproduction that “like produces like.” This means that each species brings forth after its own kind. In the beginning Adam was created in the image and likeness of God. “And God said, “Let us make man in our image after our likeness.” (Gen.1:26)

Due to the fact that Adam sinned before reproducing himself, his children no longer would come forth in the image and likeness of God, but instead would forever come forth in the image and likeness of himself who now had a sinful nature. “And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image.” (Gen. 5:3)

 

 God uses things inside of the natural realm to teach us of certain truths and events which are either existing or taking place in the spiritual realm. As in the natural realm of existence, the first grain of wheat to be planted contains within itself the complete statistics of every future grain of wheat that would be brought forth into existence.

 

 

“EXCEPT A CORN OF WHEAT FALL INTO THE GROUND AND DIE, IT ABIDETH ALONE: BUT IF IT DIE, IT BRINGETH FORTH MUCH FRUIT.”

(Jn. 12:24)

 

  This same principle of life being brought forth out of death in the natural realm also applies and holds true in the spiritual realm. As Christian wheat, our original source was the first corn of wheat which was Jesus Christ. It was when Jesus died and rose again that he literally brought that “Much fruit out of his death.” All who would ever experience a re-birth in their lifetime on earth were inside of the loins of Christ when he rose from the dead as the first fruit of the spiritual harvest.

 

“BUT NOW IS CHRIST RISEN FROM THE DEAD AS THE FIRST FRUIT OF THEM THAT SLEPT.”

(1Cor. 1:20)

 

 

  We were in the eternal thoughts of God and predestined to come forth from him. The life that resides in its source is transmitted through the birth and growth of its offspring. It is during the growth and development of the seed that the offspring begins its process of being conformed to the image and likeness of its source.

All were present inside of Adam and therefore predestined to be brought forth in the image and likeness of Adam. The same is true for all Christians, they were all present in their source (Jesus), during his death and resurrection therefore all were predestined to be conformed to the image and likeness of the risen savior.

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY.”

(1Cor. 15:49)

 

“FOR WHOM HE DID FOREKNOW, HE ALSO DID PREDESTINATE TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON.”

(Rom. 8:29)

 

 

The purpose and plans of God are evident in his creation.

 

“FOR THE INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD.”

(Rom. 1:20)

 

The truth of the matter is that God is harvesting his spiritual children on this planet earth.

 

“HE THAT SOWETH THE GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN; THE FIELD IS THE WORLD; THE GOOD SEED ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM; BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE; THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL; THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD; AND THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS. AS THEREFORE THE TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE; SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD. THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND FORTH HIS ANGELS, AND THEY SHALL GATHER OUT OF HIS KINGDOM ALL THINGS THAT OFFEND, AND THEM WHICH DO INIQUITY; AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO A FURNACE OF FIRE; THERE SHALL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH. THEN SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER, WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.”

(Matt. 13:37-43)

 

  In carrying forth with God’s purpose and plan of harvesting spiritual children unto himself on this planet earth, we read from the only inspired word of God (1611 King James Bible), in many passages where man is often likened and referred to as being a tree.

 

“AND HE SHALL BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY RIVERS OF WATER, THAT BRINGETH FORTH HIS FRUIT IN HIS SEASON; HIS LEAF ALSO SHALL NOT WITHER; AND WHATSOEVER HE DOETH SHALL PROSPER.”

(Ps. 1:3)

 

“YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. DO MEN GATHER GRAPES OF THORNS, OR FIGS OF THISTLES? EVEN SO, EVERY GOOD TREE BRINGETH FORTH GOOD FRUIT: BUT A CORRUPT TREE BRINGETH FORTH EVIL FRUIT, NEITHER CAN A CORRUPT TREE BRINGETH FORTH GOOD FRUIT.”

(Matt. 7:16-18)

 

 

The reason that the tree is so often used by God as a reference to people is because of the similar process involved in their cultivation. Let us now take a close look at God harvesting his spiritual children hidden within the “types” and “shadows” of the feasts of the Lord as they are listed in Leviticus chapter twenty-three.

The seven feasts of the Lord serve as “types” and “shadows” of the various aspects of God’s redemption plan through Jesus. These feasts surround and correlate themselves into and around the two known rainy seasons along with the three times of harvest that they bring forth. Let us examine this cycle of harvest as it is in the natural realm of existence.

 

 

  The latter rains of the scriptures are the heavy rains of March and April and take place before the harvest and long summer droughts. First of all, the harvest cycle of the natural grain of wheat is only a “type” and “shadow” of the true wheat being harvested on our planet earth. We are able to see if this “type” and “shadow” of the natural harvest of wheat, will meet it’s “anti-type” and true substance of the spiritual harvesting of the Sons of God in the parable of the wheat and the tares as explained in (Matt. 13:24-30, 37-43).

  The feasts only serve as shadows of good things to come and carry with them a greater meaning and fulfillment. Let’s now take a look at their greater fulfillments:

 

  1. PASSOVER – At the start of this feast each household is to sacrifice a lamb without spot or blemish in remembrance of their rescue from their former bondage in Egypt. (Lev. 23:4-5)

 

  1. UNLEAVENED BREAD – All leaven is removed from the household during this week long feast which begins the day after Passover. (Lev. 23:6-8)

 

  1. FIRST FRUITS – This feast takes place when the harvest begins to ripen and when a sheaf of ripen grain is brought to the priest to be waved before the altar of the Lord. This wave offering was a token of promise that the full harvest was consecrated to the Lord. (Lev. 23:9-14)

 

  1. PENTECOST – Was first known as the Feast of Weeks and later known as the “Feast of Harvest.” This feast took place fifty days after the Feast of First Fruits and began with a wave offering of two loaves baked with leaven (Lev. 23:16-17). This offering of the first fruits was from the first or early rain season called the “former rains.” The purpose of this rainy season was to bring forth a plentiful harvest.

 

“THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE RAIN OF YOUR LAND IN ITS DUE SEASON, THE FIRST RAIN AND THE LATTER RAIN, THAT THOU MAYEST GATHER IN THY CORN AND THY WINE, AND THINE OIL.”

(Deut. 11:14)

 

  After the Feast of Pentecost, the second rainy season begins. This season is known as the “latter rains.” After this rainy season comes to a close, there is a four month interval of drought that takes place.

 

“SAY NOT YE THERE ARE YET ‘FOUR MONTHS’ AND THEN COMETH HARVEST? BEHOLD, I SAY UNTO YOU, LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND LOOK ON THE FIELDS; FOR THEY ARE WHITE ALREADY TO HARVEST.”

(Jn. 4:35)

 

  1. FEAST OF TRUMPETS – After the gathering of the Pentecostal harvest the Feast of Trumpets takes place. The event takes place on the first day of the seventh month and marks the beginning of the rainy season known as the “early” or “former” rains. (Lev. 23:23-25)

 

  1. DAY OF ATONEMENT – This feast takes place on the tenth day of the seventh month and it is at this feast that the high priest offers the yearly sacrifice for the entire nation of Israel’s sins. (Lev. 23:27-28)

 

  1. FEAST OF TABERNACLES – This feasts takes place on the fiftieth day of the seventh month “after” the end of the year’s harvest is gathered in. This feast is also known as the Feast of Booths or the Feast of Ingathering. The end of the year’s harvest is the “gleanings” that remain after the main harvest is reaped. After these remaining grains are reaped this feast takes place. (Lev. 23:33-34)

 

 

“THOU SHALT OBSERVE THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES AFTER THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY CORN AND THY WINE.”

(Deut. 16:13)

 

  As in the natural realm, so also in the spiritual realm. As the New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed, so also is the Old Testament in the New Testament revealed. The cycle of harvest in the natural realm is only a “type” and “foreshadow” of God harvesting his children in the spiritual realm. The seven feasts of the Lord along with their two rainy seasons and three times of harvest were only shadows of “Good things to come,” in the New Testament. (Heb. 10:1)

  Let us now take some time to begin matching the “types” and “shadows” to their proper “anti-types” and “substances” of fulfillment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN FEASTS OF THE LORD

 

  To view the correct images as set forth by the feasts of the Lord we must stretch the time period of about eight months of which the seven feasts cover in the natural realm, to cover the entire seven thousand years that God has decreed for the harvesting of the spiritual children of the earth.

 

  1. PASSOVER – At the start of each feast, each household was to sacrifice a lamb without spot or blemish in remembrance of their rescue from their former bondage in Egypt. Each “household” was then to sprinkle the blood of the lamb on their upper door posts of their house to signify that the first born lamb was a substitute for the lives of the entire household. The anti-type and fulfillment of the Passover feast was when Christ was sacrificed as the Lamb of God for the sins of the world (Jn. 1:29). The blood of Christ signified that Christ as the firstborn Lamb died for all those who are in the “household” of God. (Eph. 2:13, 17-19)

 

“FOR EVEN CHRIST OUR PASSOVER IS SACRIFICED FOR US.”

(1 Cor. 5:7)

 

“FOR AS MUCH AS YE KNOW THAT YE WERE NOT REDEEMED WITH CORRUPTIBLE THINGS AS SILVER AND GOLD, FROM YOUR VAIN CONVERSATION RECEIVED BY THE TRADITION FROM YOUR FATHERS; BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST AS A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT.”

(1Pet. 1:18-19)

 

  1. UNLEAVENED BREAD – All leaven is removed from the “household” during this week long festival which begins the day after Passover. This feast was literally fulfilled when Father God placed the sins of the world on Jesus Christ.

 

“THEREFORE LET US KEEP THE FEAST, NOT WITH OLD LEAVEN, NEITHER WITH THE LEAVEN OF MALICE AND WICKEDNESS; BUT WITH THE UNLEAVENED BREAD OF SINCERITY AND TRUTH.”

(1Cor. 5:8)

 

  1. FIRSTFRUITS – This feast takes place when the harvest begins to ripen and a sheaf of ripened grain is brought to the priest to be waved before the altar of the Lord. This feast had its literal fulfillment when our Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, thus becoming the “firstborn” from among the dead.

 

“AND HE IS THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: WHO IS THE BEGINNING OF THE “FIRSTBORN” FROM THE DEAD THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE.” (Col. 1:18)

 

“BUT NOW IS CHRIST RISEN FROM THE DEAD, AND BECOME THE FIRSTFUITS OF THEM THAT SLEPT.”

(1Cor. 15:20)

 

“BUT EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER: CHRIST THE FIRST FRUITS, AFTERWARD THEY THAT ARE CHRIST’S AT HIS COMING.”

(1Cor. 15:23)

 

When Christ was crucified he first descended into the lower parts of the earth and let free a body of captives (Eph. 4:8). These were the Old Testament saints from Abel to Christ as the first fruits, as they were resurrected immediately after Christ.

 

“JESUS WHEN HE HAD CRIED AGAIN WITH A LOUD VOICE, YIELDING UP THE GHOST, AND BEHOLD, THE VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS RENT IN TWAIN FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM; AND THE EARTH DID QUAKE, AND THE ROCKS RENT: (72HRS LATER) AND THE GRAVES WERE OPENED; AND MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHICH SLEPT AROSE, AND CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES “AFTER” HIS RESURRECTION, AND WENT INTO THE HOLY CITY, AND APPEARED UNTO MANY.”

(Matt. 27:50-53)

 

The resurrection of Christ and the Old Testament first fruits, was a sudden token of promise that the full harvest to come was consecrated to the Lord.

 

“THERE IS THEREFORE NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE OF CHRIST JESUS, AND WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.”

(Rom. 8:11)

 

  1. PENTECOST – Took place fifty days after the Feast of First Fruits. This feast began with a wave offering of two loaves baked with leaven; they are the first fruits unto the Lord. (Lev. 23:17)

This “type” was literally fulfilled exactly fifty days after the resurrection of Christ (First Fruits), when the disciples were filled with the Holy Ghost. The two loaves baked with leaven presented as a wave offering of first fruits was literally fulfilled when the Promised Comforter (Holy Ghost) came and dwelt in both Jew and Gentile believers. (Jn. 14:26)

 

“AND THEY OF THE CIRCUMCISION WHICH BELIEVED WERE ASTONISHED, AS MANY AS CAME WITH PETER BECAUSE THAT ON THE GENTILES ALSO WAS POURED OUT THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST.”

(Acts 10:45)

 

  After the Feast of Pentecost, the second rainy season begins. This season is known as the “latter rains.” As we are all well aware, the rainy seasons have been ordained by God to help bring forth a plentiful harvest. Likewise, following the resurrection of Christ at Pentecost, the “latter rains” came down. This rain wasn’t a physical and literal rain, but was rather a spiritual raining of the Holy Ghost as it was being poured out to bring forth an abundance of spiritual fruit. The Holy Ghost was being poured forth on the “Elect Seed” in order to apply the Gospel message to the hearts and minds of those predestined unto salvation.

  The rainy seasons had originally filled the apostles for the service of bringing God’s kingdom upon the earth. These believers were filled with the spirit to the point of  being so full of the Holy Ghost, that the spirit would runneth over and upon placing their hands upon others, it would poureth itself into that other person (Acts. 8:17). Those who believed were then themselves filled with God’s Spirit and some of them upon being filled with the spirit began to speak in other tongues and to prophesy.

  After his resurrection and before his final ascension into the heavens above, Jesus gave his twelve disciples what has today become known as the great commission. This commission was ultimately a command for the disciples to preach the Gospel to the ends of the earth in an attempt to convert the world to Judaism.

 

“FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCH ANGEL AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST, THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1Thess. 4:16-17)

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY. NOW THIS I SAY, BRETHREN, THAT FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION. BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED, IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED.”

(1COR. 15:49-53)

 

  After the main harvest is gathered up unto the Lord at the rapture, the final three fall feasts will commence, beginning with the Feast of Trumpets.

 

  1. FEAST OF TRUMPETS – This event takes place on the first day of the seventh month. This is the day of the blowing of the trumpets which will be God calling home his saints (Israel) back into their homeland (Jerusalem). This feast will experience its greater fulfillment after the rapture takes place and will be the time that Israel will be gathered back into their homeland.

 

“FOR I WOULD NOT BRETHREN THAT YE SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, LEST YE SHOULD BE WISE IN YOUR OWN CONCEITS; THAT BLINDNESS IN PART IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN.”

(Rom. 11:25)

 

“AS CONCERNING THE GOSPEL THEY (Israel) ARE ENEMIES FOR YOUR SAKES: BUT AS TOUCHING THE ELECTION, THEY ARE BELOVED FOR THE FATHER’S SAKES.”

(Rom. 11:28)

 

After the fullness of the Gentiles be come in at the rapture, God will then be calling forth his remaining “Elect” seed from the nation of Israel. It is then that the natural branches of the “Elect” (Israel) will be graffed back into their own olive tree and will also be the time that the “early” or “former” rains will begin to fall.

 

“BE PATIENT THEREFORE, BRETHREN, UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD. BEHOLD, THE HUSBANDMAN WAITETH FOR THE PRECIOUS FRUIT OF THE EARTH, AND HATH LONG PATIENCE FOR IT, UNTIL HE RECEIVETH THE EARLY AND LATTER RAIN.”

(James 5:7)

 

  As it was after the Feast of Pentecost when the spirit showered itself down upon the “Elect” seed of Israel.

 

“YET, NOW HERE, O JACOB MY SERVANT; AND ISRAEL WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN. THUS SAITH THE LORD THAT MADE THEE AND FORMED THEE FROM THE WOMB, WHICH WILL HELP; FEAR NOT, O JACOB, MY SERVANT; AND THOU JESHURUN, WHO I HAVE CHOSEN. FOR I WILL POUR WATER UPON HIM THAT IS THIRSTY, AND FLOODS UPON THE DRY GROUND; I WILL POUR MY SPIRIT UPON THY SEED AND MY BLESSINGS UPON THINE OFFERING.”

(Isa. 44:1-3)

 

  As these former rains fall upon the flesh of the earth, the spiritual life of its inhabitants will become stimulated and energized. The reprobate seeds of Satan will continue while posing themselves as false prophets and ministers of righteousness (2Cor. 11:13-15) who will show great signs and wonders in so much that if possible, they should deceive the very elect. (Matt. 23:24)

  A hundred and forty-four thousand out from the twelve tribes of the nation of Israel will be filled with the Holy Ghost to the point of being endued with power from on high.

 

“THESE WERE REDEEMED FROM AMONG MEN, BEING THE FIRST FRUITS UNTO GOD AND TO THE LAMB.”

(Rev. 14:4)

 

After believers in the tribulation period are filled with the spirit of God they will once again be given the power to perform the sign gifts such as healing and speaking in tongues which will allow them to be able to fulfill the great commission which has long been postponed.

 

“AND THIS GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS UNTO ALL NATIONS; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME.”

(Matt. 24:14)

 

The apostles were then told that they would be given spiritual gifts of power that they would be endued with power from on high. (LK. 24:49)

 

“AND THESE SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE; IN MY NAME SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS; THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES; THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS; AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM. THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.”

(Mk. 16:15-18)

 

The spiritual gifts that were given to the apostles were in fact given to them for very specific purposes. For instance, the power given to cast out devils was at that time needed because when the spirit was rained down upon the earth it wasn’t only the elect’s seeds who were being nourished, there was also reprobate seeds of Satan who were also being nourished and energized by the same rain.

 

“THAT YE MAY BE THE CHILDREN OF YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN, FOR HE MAKETH THE SUN TO RISE ON THE “EVIL” AND ON THE GOOD AND SENDETH RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST.”

(Matt. 5:45, Heb. 6:7-8)

 

For instance, the gift of tongues allowed believers to witness to the nations of the world regardless of their language. After Israel refused the offer of the kingdom in Acts 3:19-21, a transition from the covenant of the law to the covenant of grace began to take place. The book of Acts is a record of this transition. After calling forth the Apostle Paul as his chosen vessel, God began to offer salvation to the Gentiles.

  The sign gifts that had been present throughout the Book of Acts began to fade away shortly after its closing. We are only able to find references to the sign gifts being manifested in the earliest epistles of Paul. (1Cor. Gal, 1Thess). We do not find any sign gifts being manifested in any of Paul’s later epistles. We actually find just the opposite. In one instance we find Paul prescribing the use of alcohol for Timothy’s stomach and often infirmities. (1Tim. 5:23). Ii is also written in Philippians 2:27, that an acquaintance of Paul’s had been sick over a long period of time. In another account Paul had left one of his friends named Trophimus in Miletus sick. (2Tim. 4:20)

  The instances had been quite different indeed than what had previously been taking place when God had wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul, so that from his body were brought handkerchiefs unto the sick as aprons, and diseases departed from them. (Acts 19:11-12)

  After Pentecost, when the latter rain season has come to an end there is a four month drought season that follows.

 

“SAY NOT YE, THERE ARE YET FOUR MONTHS AND THEN COMETH THE HARVEST? BEHOLD, I SAY UNTO YOU, LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND LOOK ON THE FIELDS FOR THEY ARE WHITE ALREADY TO HARVEST.”

(Jn. 4:35)

 

  This is a four month time interval of drought which takes place between the Feast of Pentecost and the Feast of Trumpets which was only a “shadow” and “type” of the time period of which God postponed his dealings with the nation of Israel. After the Feast of Pentecost, during the time that the disciples had been filled with the Holy Ghost, the nation of Israel had rejected the offering of the kingdom in (Acts 3:19-21). As a direct result of Israel’s rejection to the offer, God postponed his dealings with the nation of Israel. According to the prophetic scriptures, after Israel was to kill the Passover Lamb (Jesus) and reject the offer to the kingdom, a seven year tribulation was to immediately begin (Dan. 9:26-27). However, instead of the tribulation taking place as scheduled, salvation instead went to the Gentiles for an unspecified period of time. This unspecified time period had been foreshadowed by the four month drought time interval that follows after the Feast of Pentecost. Today we are currently residing within this four month time interval.

  Once again, “as in the natural, so also in the spiritual.” As the four months were a period of drought in the natural realm, so also is the unspecified time interval that we are living in today a time of drought where there is at this time no raining down of the Holy Ghost upon the inhabitants of the earth. This is the true reason that there are no sign gifts being displayed at this time. This drought season that we are living in today will suddenly close at the “Rapture,” when our Lord Jesus “calls” the New Testament saints home.

 

 

  1. DAY OF ATONEMENT – Takes place on the tenth day of the seventh month. This day will have its greater fulfillment when the “Elect” seed from the nation of Israel accepts their Savior, Jesus Christ as the one and only true sacrifice for the sins of mankind. A sacrifice which had taken place when their High Priest Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for the sins of the world.

 

“ BUT CHRIST BEING COME AN HIGH PRIEST OF “GOOD THINGS TO COME” BY A GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE, NOT MADE WITH HANDS, THAT IS TO SAY, NOT OF THIS BUILDING, NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD HE ENETERED IN ONCE INTO THE HOLY PLACE, HAVING OBTAINED ETERNAL REDEMPTION FOR US.”

(Heb. 9:11-12)

 

  It is then after the Day of Atonement, but before the Feast of Tabernacles that the last gathering of the yearly harvest takes place. After the main Pentecostal harvest is reaped there yet remains the grains left over in the fields called the “gleanings.”

 

“AND RUTH THE MOABITESS SAID UNTO NAOMI, LET ME NOW GO TO THE FIELD, AND GLEAN EARS OF CORN AFTER HIM IN WHOSE SIGHT I SHALL FIND GRACE. AND SHE SAID UNTO HER, GO, MY DAUGHTER. AND SHE WENT, AND CAME AND GLEANED IN THE FIELD AFTER THE REAPERS.”

(Ruth 2:2-3a)

 

  This gathering of gleanings will literally be fulfilled when the martyred tribulation saints are being reaped from the earth.

 

“AND ANOTHER ANGEL CAME OUT OF THE TEMPLE, CRYING WITH A LOUD VOICE TO HIM THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD, “THRUST IN THY SICKLE, AND REAP. FOR TIME HAS COME FOR THEE TO REAP. FOR THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH IS RIPE. AND HE THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD THRUST IN HIS SICKLE ON THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WAS REAPED.”

(Rev. 14:15-16)

 

 

  1. FEAST OF TABERNACLES – This feast takes place on the fifteenth day of the seventh month. This feast is also known as the Feast of “Booths” or the Feast of “Ingathering.” (Ex. 34:22) This feast is commemorative of God’s provision throughout the past and of his future promises of a kingdom to come. This feast takes place after the final harvest’s gleanings are gathered in.

 

“AND THE FEAST OF INGATHERING, WHICH IS IN THE END OF THE YEAR, WHEN THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY LABORS OUT OF THE FIELD.”

(Ex. 23:16b)

 

“THOU SHALT OBSERVE THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES SEVEN DAYS, AFTER THAT THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY CORN AND THY WINE.”

(Deut. 16:13)

 

  This will have its fulfillment when God presents a new heaven and earth after he reigns on the earth for a period of one thousand years. (Rev. 21:1-7)

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE DARK AGES

 

This chapter was not written to provide some long and tiresome account of church history, but instead was written to serve as a sure key to be used to interpret the church throughout the ages. This chapter will also prove that, “As they were not all Israel who were of Israel, neither are they all Christians who identify themselves in Christianity.” (Rom. 9:6)

  The fact that there are two different kinds of Christians can be traced all the way back to the Garden of Eden. There were two very special trees that had been planted in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was a “type” of the very life and person of Satan. The tree of life was a “type” of the life and person of Jesus Christ.

  To eat of either tree would bring forth upon oneself the very nature and life of the tree. When Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he had taken the fallen nature of Satan upon himself. It was this act of disobedience that would forever cause a split to occur in the offspring of Adam. Some of Adam’s children would be born satisfied with having the fallen nature of Satan, while his other children would come forth destined to take from the tree of life and to eat. A life personified in Jesus Christ.

 

“WHOSOEVER EATETH MY FLESH, AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD, HATH ETERNAL LIFE.”

(Jn. 6:54a)

 

  We find the two conflicting natures of Satan and of Christ in the children of Adam and Eve. Cain and Abel would embody and represent the true and false vines of the church. Although being twins of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel were not born with the same nature. Cain came forth clearly portraying the full spiritual characteristics of his father, the wicked one. Cain was born satisfied with having the fallen nature of Satan. Cain was born a reprobate and a natural seed. He didn’t understand the things of God for they were foolishness to him. (2Cor. 2:14)

  Abel was of the elect seed and destined to take on the same nature of Jesus Christ. (Rom. 8:29)

 

“AND IN THE PROCESS OF TIME IT CAME TO PASS THAT CAIN BROUGHT OF THE FRUIT OF THE GROUND AN OFFERING UNTO THE LORD. AND ABEL, HE ALSO BROUGHT OF THE FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK AND OF THE FAT THEREOF. AND THE LORD HAD RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND HIS OFFERING: BUT UNTO CAIN AND HIS OFFERING HE HAD NOT RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND TO HIS OFFERING.”

(Gen. 4:3-5)

 

  When it came to matters concerning the salvation of Cain and Abel, it was Abel who had placed his faith in the words of God.

 

“BY FAITH ABEL OFFERED UNTO GOD A MORE EXCELLENT SACRIFICE THAN CAIN, BY WHICH HE OBTAINED WITNESS THAT HE WAS RIGHTEOUS.”

(Heb. 11:4a)

 

  When Cain, a tiller of the ground, brought the fruit of the ground as an offering to the Lord, it revealed the fact that Cain was relying on the works of his own hands for righteousness.

 

“AND CAIN TALKED WITH ABEL HIS BROTHER: AND IT CAME TO PASS WHEN THEY WERE IN THE FIELD, THAT CAIN ROSE UP AGAINST ABEL HIS BROTHER, AND SLEW HIM.” (Gen.4:8)

 

  Why did Cain slay his brother Abel? Because his works were evil and his brothers righteous. (1Jn. 3:12b)

  We are allowed to take a closer look at these two vines of very different natures as they continue to manifest themselves while meeting face to face in the children of Abraham.

 

“FOR IT IS WRITTEN THAT ABRAHAM HAD TWO SONS, THE ONE BY A BONDMAID, THE OTHER BY A FREE WOMAN. BUT HE WHO WAS OF THE BOND WOMAN WAS BORN AFTER THE FLESH; BUT HE OF THE FREE WOMAN WAS BY PROMISE.”

(Gal. 4:22-23)

 

  Ishmael was born after the flesh, a reprobate. Isaac was of the elect seed and born after the promise. “And Sarah saw the son of Hagar, the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.” (Gen. 21:9)

Ishmael had been caught mocking Isaac, for it is said:

 

“BUT AS THEN HE THAT WAS BORN AFTER THE FLESH PERSECUTED HIM THAT WAS BORN AFTER THE SPIRIT, EVEN SO IT IS NOW.”

(Gal. 4:29)

 

“THAT IS THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.”

(Rom. 9:8)

 

“FOR THE CHILDREN BEING NOT YET BORN, NEITHER HAVING DONE ANY GOOD OR EVIL, THAT THE PURPOSES OF GOD ACCORDING TO ELECTION MIGHT STAND, NOT OF WORKS BUT OF HIM THAT CALLETH.”

(Rom. 9:11)

 

  When Rebecca was pregnant with twins, the seeds inside of her womb were of the two different natures. These seeds of hers were already fulfilling the prophecy:

 

“AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED.”

(Gen. 3:15a)

 

  Esau was on his way to becoming the first to be born when Jacob reached to take hold of his heel to prevent him. This was done to show Jacob’s early pursuit of the birthright and blessing. Esau grew up to be a worldly man, a hunter of game, one who relied on his own strengths and abilities to survive. Esau further proved and confirmed that he was indeed born after the flesh when his stomach became his god and he despised his birthright and blessing by selling it for one morsel of meat. (Heb. 12:16)

  After deceiving Esau to take possession of the birthright that technically he was already entitled to, Esau fully unmasked himself and revealed his true nature when he then planned to kill his brother. (Gen. 27:41)

As time progressed, these two seeds would eventually come together and form one body on earth. When Moses set free the children of Israel from bondage, they didn’t leave Egypt alone, but instead had taken with them a mixed multitude of people (Ex. 12:37-38). We learn that it was this same mixed multitude of people that wouldn’t remained satisfied with the meat of manna that was being provided by God, but who instead had wept and complained that they wanted flesh to eat. God then entered into a marriage contract (Covenant of Law) with his chosen nation of Israel. God married Israel while knowing that not all of them were the elect seed of Israel. Moses prophesied to this same nation of Israel saying,

 

“FOR I KNOW THY REBELLION, AND THY STIFF NECK: BEHOLD, WHILE I AM YET ALIVE WITH YOU THIS DAY, YE HAVE BEEN REBELLIOUS AGAINST THE LORD; AND HOW MUCH MORE AFTER MY DEATH? GATHER UNTO ME ALL THE ELDERS OF YOUR TRIBES, AND YOUR OFFICERS, THAT I MAY SPEAK THESE WORDS IN THEIR EARS, AND CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO RECORD AGAINST THEM. FOR I KNOW THAT AFTER MY DEATH YE WILL UTTERLY CORRUPT YOURSELVES AND TURN ASIDE FROM THE WAY WHICH I COMMAND YOU; AND EVIL WILL BEFALL YOU IN THE LATTER DAYS; BECAUSE YOU WILL DO EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, TO PROVOKE HIM TO ANGER THROUGH THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS.”

(Deut. 31:27-29)

 

  The prophecy of Moses would prove itself to be more than true and definitely fulfilled, and because of that, one of the most dangerous and destructive religious institutions would be created because of it. The religion of the Jews began to be dominated and controlled by reprobates, having a zeal for God but not according to knowledge. (Rom. 10:2)

  These Jewish reprobates were all well aware and instructed in the commandments of God, especially in the second commandment prohibiting idol worship.

 

“THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR THAT IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH, OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.”

(Ex. 20:4)

 

  Yet, it is these very same Jews that we find to be doing just the opposite of what God had commanded. These Jews even took it so far and created a false priesthood.

 

“AND THEY SAID UNTO HIM, HOLD THY PEACE, LAY THINE HAND UPON THE MOUTH AND GO WITH US, AND BE TO US A FATHER AND A PRIEST: IS IT BETTER FOR THEE TO BE A PRIEST UNTO THE HOUSE OF ONE MAN, OR THAT THOU BE A PRIEST UNTO A TRIBE AND A FAMLY IN ISRAEL?”

(Judges 18:19)

 

 

“AND THE CHILDREN OF DAN SET UP THE GRAVEN IMAGE: AND JONATHAN, THE SON OF GERSHOM, THE SON OF MANASSEH, HE AND HIS SON’S WERE PRIESTS TO THE TRIBE OF DAN UNTIL THE DAY OF CAPTIVITY OF THE LAND.”

(Judges 18:30)

 

  These reprobate seeds were carried so far in their apostasy against God that they even began to worship false gods.

 

“BUT WE WILL CERTAINLY DO WHATSOEVER THING GOETH FORTH OUT OF OUR OWN MOUTH, TO BURN INCENSE UNTO THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN, AND TO PUR OUT DRINK OFFERINGS UNTO HER.”

(Jer. 44:17)

 

 The nation of Israel had been commanded by God:

 

“WHAT THING SOEVER I COMMAND YOU, OBSERVE TO DO IT: THOU SHALT NOT ADD THERE TO, NOR DIMINISH FROM IT.”

(Deut. 12:32)

 

The more that the nation of Israel would either choose to add to or to take away from the revelation and commandments of God, the more perverse that the nation would become. Instead of relying solely on the revelations and commandments of God, they instead began to follow a vision of their own hearts. The same hearts that were deceitful above all things and desperately wicked (Jer. 17:9). While walking by the vision of their own hearts, these reprobates began to compass themselves about with sparks and others began to walk in the light of these imaginary revelations (Isa. 50:11).

  As the years passed on, the visions and revelations of the reprobates were recorded in a book of traditions, philosophies, and opinions, known as the “Talmud.” The Talmud was created to serve as a supplement to the Torah. It was created and added to the Torah somewhere between 250-200B.C. The Jews became so overly consumed and wrapped up in the writings of the Talmud that they eventually lost the true revelation of word of God.

 

“ALL THE CHIEF PRIESTS AND THE PEOPLE, TRANSGRESSED VERY MUCH AFTER ALL THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE HEATHEN; AND POLLUTED THE HOUSE OF THE LORD WHICH HE HAD HALLOWED IN JERUSALEM. AND THE LORD GOD OF THEIR FATHERS SENT TO THEM BY HIS MESSENGERS, RISING UP BETIMES, AND SENDING: BECAUSE HE HAD COMPASSION ON HIS PEOPLE, AND ON HIS DWELLING PLACE: BUT THEY MOCKED THE MESSENGERS OF GOD, AND DESPISED HIS WORDS, AND MISUSED HIS PROPHETS, UNTIL THE WRATH OF THE LORD AROSE AGINST HIS PEOPLE, TILL THERE WAS NO REMEDY.”

(2Chron. 36:14-16)

 

“O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, THOU THAT KILLEST THE PROPHETS, AND STONEST THEM WHICH ARE SENT UNTO THEE, HOW OFTEN WOULD I HAVE GATHERED THY CHILDREN TOGETHER, EVEN AS A HEN GATHERETH HER CHICKENS UNDER HER WINGS, AND YE WOULD NOT.”

(Matt. 23:37)

 

  When Jesus Christ began his early ministry it became apparent that the Pharisees and Jesus believed in two different authorities, yet each claiming that their authority was from God. Jesus always chose to hold on to the written words of God as they were found in the Torah. The Jews on the other hand, had chosen to hold onto the traditions of the Talmud that had been handed down to them from their elders, which were teachings from the Talmud. It was these differences in authority that helped in causing the Jews to not recognize their own Messiah. It was these same differences in authority which had been the sole cause of many disputes between Jesus and the Pharisees. At that time Jesus went on the Sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were hungered, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, the disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the Sabbath day. But he said unto them, HAVE YE NOT READ what David did, when he was hungered, and they that were with him; How he entered in the house of God, and did eat the showbread. Which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? Or HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE LAW, how on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath and are blameless? (Matt. 12:1-5)

  “The Pharisees also came unto him, and saying unto him, is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And he answered and said unto the, HAVE YE NOT READ, that which he made at the beginning made them male and female, and said, for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” (Matt. 19:3-6)

  We can see this dispute between Jesus and the Pharisees time and time again throughout the Gospels and each time we see Jesus turning to the word of God as his final authority. Jesus even goes so far as to show them that when they rely on the traditions of their elders as recorded in the Talmud, that they will not then understand the true revelation of God. “Jesus answered and said unto them. YE DO ERROR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES or the power of God. For in the resurrection of the dead, HAVE YE NOT READ, that which was spoken unto you by GOD, saying, I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” (Matt. 22:29-32)

  The Jews had eventually become so lazy concerning the scriptures, that the scriptures had actually lost their severity in the common everyday lives of the Jewish people. The Jews for the most part began to rely on the things that they heard from others rather than taking the time to search through the scriptures themselves in order to find the truth of the matter.

 

“THEY ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HIM, ART THOU ALSO OF GALILEE? SEARCH AND LOOK: FOR OUT OF GALILEE ARISETH NO PROPHET.”

(Jn. 7:52)

 

It definitely would have been an easy enough task for the Jews who were questioning Jesus to go and to look into the temple records in order to find out that Jesus wasn’t from Galilee, but was actually from the city of Bethlehem. Jesus plead time and time again with the Jews, asking them to return to the scriptures for their learning and guidance of the truth.

 

“SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; FOR IN THEM YE THINK YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE: AND THEY ARE THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME.”

(Jn. 5:39)

 

“FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE WROTE OF ME. BUT IF YE BELIEVED NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS.”

(Jn. 5:46-47)

 

  No matter how many times that Jesus would plead with the Jews, they would not return to the word of God and instead chose to hold on to the traditions that they had received from their elders.

 

“THEN THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES ASKED HIM, WHY NOT WALK THY DISCIPLES ACCORDING TO THE TRADITIONS OF THE ELDERS, BUT EAT BREAD WITH UNWASHEN HANDS? HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, WELL HATH ESAIAS PROPHESIED OF YOU HYPOCRITES, AS IT IS WRITTEN, THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME. HOWBEIT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN, FOR LAYING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, YE HOLD THE TRADITION OF MEN, AS THE WASHING OF POTS AND CUPS: AND MANY OTHER SUCH LIKE THINGS YE DO. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, FULL WELL YE REJECT THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, THAT YE MAY KEEP YOUR OWN TRADITION.”

(Mk. 7:5-9)

 

  After Jesus had rebuked the Jews and revealed that their nature was that of the devil, they then sent out to take his life.

 

“YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT.”

(Jn. 8:44)

 

“THEN THEY TOOK UP STONES TO CAST AT HIM: BUT JESUS HID HIMSELF AND WENT OUT OF THE TEMPLE, GOING THROUGH THE MIDST OF THEM, AND SO PASSED BY.”

(Jn. 8:59)

 

  The elect seed of God has always been persecuted. Cain persecuted and killed his righteous brother Abel. Abraham’s son, Ishmael, born after the flesh, mocked and teased Isaac (The son of promise). Then we have the case of Jacob and Esau. Both again twins, except Esau was born after the flesh and sold his birthright to Jacob for one morsel of meat. When Jacob took from Esau what was rightfully his from Esau, his brother planned to kill him. We can see that the children of the flesh are inspired and ruled by the evil impulses which pulsate down to the earth from the prince of the power of the air.

“WHEREIN TIME PAST YE WALKED ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THIS WORLD, ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OVER THE AIR, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE: AMONG WHOM ALSO WE ALL HAD OUR CONVERSATION IN TIMES PAST IN THE LUSTS OF OUR FLESH, FULFILLING THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH AND OF THE MIND; AND WERE BY NATURE THE CHILDREN OF WRATH.”

(Eph. 2:2-3)

 

  Satan and his seed are always in conflict with the “Elect” seed of God and we are given a near perfect demonstration of what takes place when these two seeds of different natures come together as one entity. We are given an example of this during the time when both of these seeds did in fact mingle together to form the Jewish religion. During this time the Jews turned their backs to the commandments of God and together formed their own false priesthood that worshipped false graven images. We then notice in this apostasy that these apostate Jews eventually worshipped a false god altogether known as “THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN,” To whose name they burned incense and poured out various types of blasphemous drink offerings unto. It wasn’t long after that until the Jew’s religion of that time period had completely forsaken the written word of God (The law and the prophets), for a man made supplement called Talmud, which had been nothing more than a book of traditions that had been handed down to them from their elders with each generation that passed. We definitely need to take a close examination at these troubling events in history as we have been instructed that they should indeed serve unto us as examples from which we can learn.

 

“NOW THESE THINGS WERE OUR EXAMPLES, TO THE INTENT THAT WE SHOULD NOT LUST AFTER EVIL THINGS, AS THEY ALSO LUSTED.”

(1Cor. 10:6)

 

  And this is rightly so, for we will have witnessed these tragic events being repeated in the very lifetime of the Apostle Paul, a man who had profited the Jew’s own religion above any of his peers, while at the same time being overly zealous of the traditions of his elders. Jesus Christ called the Apostle Paul with a blinding light that literally struck him down while he was on his way to Damascus.

 

  Paul began to receive revelations of the New Covenant of the grace of God. As Paul began to spread the light of this new gospel that he had received from Christ, the darkness began trying to obscure and conceal this new truth. Satan used a group of Jews who were committed to the Law of Moses as a thorn in Paul’s flesh who rose up against Paul and his teachings of grace. This group of Jews met Paul on every front with fierce opposition. The Gospel of the grace of God which had been committed to Paul was a gospel of salvation apart from the works of the law. Soon after Paul began preaching this gospel to some new converts, a group of Jews approached the new converts and began adding to Paul’s message the works of the law.

 

“I MARVEL THAT YOU ARE SO SOON REMOVED FROM HIM THAT CALLED YOU INTO THE GRACE OF CHRIST UNTO ANOTHER GOSPEL: WHICH IS NOT ANOTHER; BUT THERE BE SOME THAT TROUBLE YOU AND WOULD PERVERT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST.”

          (Gal. 1:6-7)

 

“AND CERTAIN MEN CAME DOWN FROM JUDEA AND TAUGHT BRETHREN, AND SAID, EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES, YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

(Acts 15:1)

 

  These are clear examples of the Jews as they were trying to pervert the Gospel of the Grace of God in an attempt to bring the Gentiles under the authority of the Law of Moses and ultimately back under the authority of the Jews. As Paul continued to press forward with the light of the truth, the darkness began to smother all of its progress. It wasn’t long until all of the churches that Paul had established in Asia had turned away from him (2Tim. 1:15a).

  The complete blackening of the light of grace was almost complete, and Paul had known what it was that was about to take place after his death. Paul had known in the same way that Moses had known and prophesied to Israel before his own death. Paul then prophesied to the church:

 

“FOR I KNOW THIS, AFTER MY DEPARTING SHALL GRIEVOUS WOLVES ENTER IN AMONG YOU, NOT SPARING THE FLOCK, ALSO OF YOUR OWN SELVES SHALL MEN ARISE, SPEAKING PERVERSE THINGS TO DRAW AWAY DISCIPLES AFTER THEM. THEREFORE WATCH AND REMEMBER THAT BY THE SPACE OF THREE YEARS I CEASED NOT TO WARN EVERYONE NIGHT AND DAY WITH TEARS.”

(Acts 20:29-31)

 

  We find other similar warnings in some of the other epistles of Paul:

 

“NOW AS JAMBRES WITHSTOOD MOSES, SO DO THESE RESIST THE TRUTH: MEN OF CORRUPT MINDS, REPROBATE CONCERNING THE FAITH.”

(2Tim. 3:8)

 

“FOR THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; BUT AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS SHALL THEY HEAP TO THEMSELVES TEACHERS, HAVING ITCHING EARS; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, AND SHALL BE TURNED UNTO FABLES.”

(2Tim. 4:3-4)

 

“NOW THE SPIRIT SPEAKETH EXPRESSLY, THAT IN THE LATTER TIMES SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEED TO SEDUCTIVE SPIRITS, AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS, SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY; HAVING THEIR CONSCIENCE SEARED WITH A HOT IRON; FORBIDDING TO MARRY, AND COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, WHICH GOD HATH CREATED TO BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE AND KNOW THE TRUTH.”

(1Tim. 4:1-3)

 

  Let us keep these warnings from Paul at the forefront of our minds as these historical events have continued to unfold before our very eyes. These two seeds have once again come together to form another religious body upon the earth very similar to the one which was formed by the Jews long ago. A body which would prove itself to be even deadlier than the first. “THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.”

  Paul had been absolutely correct in his prophecies and blunt warnings concerning the future. The prophesied grievous wolves had entered the fold among the believers and had definitely been wolves in sheep’s clothing. False Apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ and into ministers of righteousness. (2Cor. 11:13-15)

  It was religious institution that would bring forth the darkest and most evil time period in history, in the history books this time period is known as the “DARK AGES.”

  We learn that there are twelve hours in a day (Jn. 11:9), so this means that there are twelve hours in a night. We later learn in Mk. 13:35 that the twelve hours of a night are divided into four different watches: The EVENING, MIDNIGHT, COCKCROWING, and the MORNING watches.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  From 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. is the darkest part a night and was proven to be the darkest period of time throughout the history of the church. It became so dark that the light of the word became almost fully eclipsed and entirely hidden from the people during this time period.

  The Catholic Church organized and claimed itself as being the only institution holding the power and authority to be able to offer and dispense salvation. Like the Jews of old, the Catholics created for themselves a false priesthood. They then set up images and relics as objects of worship. Although Jesus had commanded that we call no man Father (in a spiritual sense) on this earth (Mt. 23:9), the Catholic priests took to themselves the title of father for all of their converts. They kept adding man made doctrines to the word of God until they began teaching based on traditions, which eventually took the place of the word of God. The Catholic Church also forced an unbiblical vow of celibacy upon its priests. This was completely against the word and commandments of God and has resulted in some of the most perverse side effects that this world has ever seen. The word of God says that celibacy is a gift only to those who can accept it. (Mt. 19:12). Even Paul says, “But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn with lust. (1Cor. 7:9), and that even a bishop should be the husband of one wife.” (1Tim. 3:2), And the Apostle Peter whom the Catholics claim as their first pope, had a wife. (1Cor. 9:5, Mt. 8:14)

  Paul’s earlier warnings of the doctrines of devils were coming to pass (1Tim. 4:3a).

  As the Catholic Church fell deeper and deeper into apostasy they became just as corrupt as the Jews had been and began to worship the earthly mother of Jesus as the “QUEEN OF HEAVEN.”

  It was the Apostle Paul who had received the spiritual revelations of the Covenant of Grace, and it was also the Apostle Paul who had been chosen as the Apostle over the Gentiles (Gal. 1:15-16, Rom. 11:13).

 This information should leave a student of the Bible in absolute disbelief and utter amazement of why the supposed continuation of the Gentile church would then claim Peter, the Apostle of the Jews, as their first pope (Gal. 2:7)

  The real reason behind this claim was instead to fulfill their fleshly lust for power and greed. If the Catholic Church would have claimed Paul as their first pope instead of Peter, they would have been forced to preach the truth of the Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 2:28), where salvation is by faith alone and without having to perform any works to earn it (Eph. 2:8-9). This would have meant that believers would no longer be forced into serving the Catholic Church in order to earn their salvation. And without it the Catholic Church wouldn’t be able to fulfill its lustful desires for power, wealth, and world domination, and instead would have been left powerless and broke.

  Instead of teaching the Grace of God’s righteousness for salvation, the Catholic Church taught their own false methods of earning salvation. By these lies that they taught, they were able to keep their members in complete bondage to their church. They taught their converts that by their good deeds, obedience to the church, and their ongoing participation in the sacraments, that they were able to earn their way into heaven. Does this sound familiar? Working for salvation? Self-Righteousness? That’s right! The seed of Cain, thinking that by the WORKS OF THEIR OWN HANDS that they could make themselves righteous and acceptable to God. This is absolutely no different than the case with the Jews religion of old.

 

“FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSELVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.”

(Rom. 10:3)

 

  The Catholic Church began to force its corrupt beliefs upon all people with a threat of death for anyone who would dare to refuse. The Catholic Church reigned as a QUEEN over the Christian Empire throughout the world. However, regardless of its size and might, God has always allowed his seed to survive throughout the ages. A little flock of believers who were continually persecuted at every turn and killed at every opportunity, but yet they lived on. These groups of independent Christians were growing in numbers despite the terrible persecutions and massacres that were taking place. It was because of the powerful testimonies that the believers held, and their determination to make bibles available to the common people that men like John Wyclif (1329-1384), Jon Hus (1373-1415), and Johannes Geiler Van Kayserberg (1445-1510), had each been burned alive while becoming the forerunners of the Great Reformation. This Catholic reign of terror went full force ahead in its thirst for blood and hunger for world domination.

  Toward the end of the DARK AGES a Catholic monk named martin Luther (1483-1546), was awaken as he read the following verse of scripture:

 

“FOR THEREIN IS RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD REVEALED FROM FAITH TO FAITH: AS IT IS WRITTEN, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.”

(Rom. 1:17)

 

  It was this verse of scripture that inspired Martin Luther to nail his 95” Thesis to the castle church door on October 31, 1517. This was a thesis that renounced anti-scriptural teachings of the Catholic Church, including papal authority of any kind. After Martin Luther revived the truth of the Doctrine of faith without works. Luther and Calvin had become so disgusted with the oppression and slaughter of the Catholic Church that they began to lead multitudes of people out of the Catholic corruption. Between the years of 1540-1570, the Catholic Church slaughtered a million people while trying to exterminate a group of independent Christians known as the Waldenes. It was Pope Paul the 3rd who convened a council of Trent to publicly condemn the Reformation, and then shortly after organized a “holy war” to wipe Protestants off from the face of the earth. These massacres by the Catholic Church continued on throughout the succession of the Popes and in 1587, Pope Innocent the 3rd raised a crusade against all independent Christians and promised the “remission of sins” for any and all who would slay a heretic. As the reformation continued on and the leaders passed away, the next generation of believers failed to carry forth the light and before they knew it, they too had fallen under the sway of Satan and had organized right back under their mother’s wings as the daughter of organized religion. A daughter of the mother harlot Catholic Church. The Reformation continued into the nineteenth century. In 1809 the Catholic Church led a Spanish inquisition where three hundred thousand people were burned alive. Other victims besides the ones involved with the inquisition were Huguenots, Albigenes, Waldenes, and other independent Christians by the hundreds of thousands who were tortured and burned alive because they believed in the Gospel of Christ without submitting to papal authority.

  In the same year of 1809, a man named Darwin was born. Darwin (1809-1882) would feed the world of intellectuals and scientists with the biggest lie ever told and to be accepted into the world’s educational system. The lie that man had evolved from an ape. Satan had definitely inspired Darwin to propagate this lie in order to set the stage for the extermination of God’s chosen nation of Israel. Darwin taught the “survival of the fittest” mentality and theory. It was this theory and mentality that Hitler capitalized on as he made claims that the Jews were nothing more than animals and that they must be exterminated at any and all costs in order to pursue the dream of creating a master race in Germany which would one day rule the world. This Nazi dream of creating a master race of god-like men ruling the earth was nothing more than the exact same lie that Satan tried feeding man in the Garden of Eden almost six thousand years ago (Gen. 3:5), And the thousand year reign of Hitler’s (3rd Reich), was only an imitation of the future millennium reign of Christ upon the earth.

  Anti-Semitism finds its roots throughout the entire history of the Catholic Church. The Council of Vienne in 1311 made it illegal for interactions between Christians and Jews. The Council of Zomoro in 1313 ruled that the Jews must be kept in strict subjection and servitude. The Council of Basil (1431-1433) renewed the decrees of 1311 and once again forbade Christians from associating with Jews. This council had also instructed the secular authority to confine Jews into segregated areas known a ghettos. The Jews were also forced to wear yellow badges (originally hats). These orders had originally been created and set forth by Pope Innocent the 3rd at the Fourth Lateran Council. 

  The church of Cain would always hate and despise the chosen nation of Israel until the end of time. After the reformation they were able to remain hidden out from beneath the spotlight, while still operating their hatred against the Jews and in their goal to achieve world domination.

  Then there was a Catholic man, if he can be rightfully be called a man, whose name was Adolf Hitler. Hitler rose to power in Germany and claimed that he was going to follow the examples of the Catholics and Lutherans in their attempts to persecute and ultimately exterminate the Jews.

  On July 20th 1933, a concordant between Adolf Hitler and the Pope was signed. In the agreement hundreds of millions of dollars would be paid to the Vatican through a church tax that would be enforced throughout Germany. In return, Pope Pius the 12th would not raise his voice in protest against the extermination of the Jews.

  At the time of Hitler’s rise to power in Germany, there were thirty million Catholics in the country and because of their unconditional devotion to the pope they never once called out for Christians to rise up and defend the Jews. As Hitler slaughtered and massacred the Jews, he did it while proudly proclaiming Martin Luther as a previous ally in his persecution of the Jews. The Nazi Party carried out the infamous program of “Kristallnacht” on November 9th and 10th to honor and commemorate Martin Luther’s birthday.

  Every chance that Hitler had to expose the hatred in men’s hearts, he made sure to do so while taking full advantage of it. Catholics were ordered during this time to raise their right arm to honor and salute the Nazi’s swastika flag. Almost all people are well aware of the Jewish Holocaust that took place in Germany, however, it is truly an amazing fact of how many people that there are that remain completely oblivious to the motivating force of Satan that controlled the Catholic Church who had fully supported Hitler as he exterminated six million of God’s chosen people, the Jews.

  The horrific Second World War led to the recreation of the nation of Israel on May 14th 1948.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE

 

In Matthew 24:3, the disciples ask Jesus three very specific questions:

 

  1. When shall these things be? (destruction of the temple and persecution)

 

  1. What shall be the sign of thy coming?

 

  1. What shall be the sign of the end of the world?

 

 

  The OLIVE TREE in the Bible is a reference for the RELIGIOUS privilege of the nation of Israel (Rom. 11:17-27). And the VINE TREE is used to symbolize the SPIRITUAL privileges of Israel. (Isa. 5:5-7, Jn. 15:1-18). The FIG TREE is used throughout the Bible in reference to the NATIONAL privileges of Israel. (Mk. 11:13, Joel 1:7, LK. 13:6-9)

 

  In Matthew 24:1-29, Jesus is speaking of events that are to take place during the future seven year tribulation, and then in Matthew 24:30-31, Jesus explains the sign of his second coming to the earth. Next in Matthew 24:32-34, Jesus gives special insight of when these seven years of tribulation would occur and result into the events leading to the end of the world.

 

  The Parable of the Fig Tree states that when the branch of the fig tree is tender and shoots forth its leaves, you will know that summer (judgment) is nigh (close by). The nation of Israel had ceased from being a nation in 606 B.C. and had been scattered across the entire earth ever since. In order for the nation of Israel (fig tree) to be able to shoot forth its leaves it would have to become one nation in its homeland again. This took place in 1948. After 2500 years since the Babylonian captivity, the long awaited prophetic event finally took place on May 14th 1948. This sign was to let the world know that summer (judgment) was nigh (close by). Then next in Matthew 24:33, Jesus says, “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things (events of tribulation) taking place, know that it is near, even at the doors.”

  Then in Matthew 24:34, Jesus then says, “Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled.” The generation of people that Jesus is referring to is the generation born as Israel (who was to blossom, bud, and fill the earth with fruits of righteousness), became a nation again in their homeland. This prophetic event took place on May 14th 1948. The branch finally became tender enough and shot forth its leaves (became a nation again), and it will be after the seven year tribulation comes to a close that the nation of Israel will finally at last fulfill their created purpose and destiny of becoming the head of all nations of the world, and will indeed fill the earth with fruits of justice and righteousness during the coming millennium.

 

“IN THAT DAY SING YE UNTO HER, A VINEYARD OF RED WINE. I THE LORD DO KEEP IT; I WILL WATER IT EVERY MOMENT: LEST ANY HURT IT, I WILL KEEP IT NIGHT AND DAY. FURY IS NOT IN ME: WHO WOULD SET THE BRIERS AND THORNS AGAINST ME IN BATTLE? I WOULD GO THROUGH THEM, I WOULD BURN THEM TOGETHER. OR LET HIM TAKE HOLD OF MY STRENGTH THAT HE MAY MAKE PEACE WITH ME; AND HE SHALL MAKE PEACE WITH ME. HE SHALL CAUSE THEM THAT COME OF JACOB TO TAKE ROOT: ISRAEL SHALL BLOSSOM AND BUD, AND FILL THE FACE OF THE WORLD WITH FRUIT.”

(Isa. 27:2-6)

 

Many groups and denominations added forty years (Man’s idea of a generation) to the year of 1948 and with that idea they then concluded with the false notion that the rapture and the seven years of tribulation that is to follow, would begin in 1988. The very big problem with this man made formula (that has already proven itself to be false), is the fact that a man once again took it upon himself to step outside of the scriptures while trying to unlock the parable of the fig tree.

 

“SCRIPTURE UNLOCKS SCRIPTURE!!!!!!”

 

 

BOOK OF PSALMS

 

  The Book of Psalms was penned by some forty different authors, some who wrote at different time periods, some even dating back a millennium before the birth of Christ. During the writing of these Psalms the Holy Ghost would rest itself upon the writer which caused the writer to utter forth and record prophetic events which were yet to take place in the future (2Sam. 23:1-3).

  The twelve disciples made many references to these same Psalms as being fulfilled in their time, by Jesus Christ. Here are some examples of this:

 

Acts 1:15-20 – Psalms 109

Acts 2:25-33 – Psalms 16

Acts 4:11 – Psalms 118:22

Acts 4:24-26 – Psalms 2

Matt. 27:46 – Psalms 22:1, 6-8, 12-18

Acts 1:20 – Psalms 109:6-20

Acts – Psalms 110:1

 

  Other examples of prophetic Psalms with foretell of future events, which have either already been fulfilled or are yet to be fulfilled are too numerous to record, but a small sample of them are as follows:

 

Ps. 22:1, 6-6, 12-18 – Matt. 27:46 – “Crucifixion of Jesus Christ”

Ps. 34:20 – Jn. 19:30-31 – “No bones broken”

Ps. 41:9 – Jn. 13:21-26 – “Judas betrayal”

Ps. 69:21 – Matt. 27:34 – “vinegar and gall”

Ps. 102:15-18 – Rev. 19 – “Visible appearance”

 

  If the Book of Psalms gives us prophetic utterances of future events, we should then seek its wisdom and knowledge concerning prophetic insight of the times set for the end of the world.

  A Biblical generation is given to us in Psalms verse 90. Moses, the one who had previously recorded the Patriarch’s lives at nine hundred years plus throughout the written genealogies in Genesis, now in Psalms 90, prophetically sets the years of man between seventy and eighty years.

 

“Vs 1… “LORD THOU HAST BEEN OUR DWELLING PLACE IN ALL GENERATIONS.”

IN Vs. 10…WE ARE TOLD JUST HOW LONG A BIBLICAL GENERATION IS:

“THE DAYS OF OUR YEARS ARE THREESCORE YEARS AND TEN, (70 YEARS), AND IF BY REASON OF STRENGTH, THEY BE FOURSCORE YEARS, (EIGHTY YEARS) YET IS THEIR STRENGTH LABOR AND SORROW, FOR IT IS SOON CUT OFF, AND WE

FLY AWAY.”

(Ps. 90)

 

A rapture and a seven year tribulation will take place between the years of 2018-2028 A.D. 1948 + 70yrs = 2018 or 1948 + 80yrs = 2028.

 

 

 

    THE NUMBER SEVEN

 

GEN. 1-2

 

  Why did God restore the world in six days and then choose to rest on the seventh day? If God wanted to he could have created everything in a split second, for surely an all-powerful God doesn’t get tired or have to rest!

  God chose to work for a time period of six days and to then take a rest on the seventh day. God chose this pattern of working and then resting to reveal to us a pattern. A pattern God chooses to use while he works. The Old Testament (Jewish Bible) foreshadows (outlines) the New Testament Christian Bible. A wise man once said that the New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed and that the Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed. God is a creator and a designer who creates and designs in a very specific pattern using intervals of sevens.

  In the Book of Revelations we find SEVEN seals, SEVEN angels, SEVEN bowls, SEVEN candlesticks, SEVEN churches, SEVEN crowns, SEVEN eyes, heads, horns, kings, lamps, mountains, plagues, spirits, stars, thunders, trumpets, and in Leviticus chapter twenty-three we see God designating SEVEN feast days for the nation of Israel to observe.

 

  So we have been given the following revelations:

 

  1. God designated the first six days of the week for man’s work and on the SEVENTH day (Sabbath) for man’s rest.

 

  1. God designated the first six weeks unto the regular works of man and the SEVENTH week to be observed as a special feast called Pentecost.

 

  1. God also designated the first six months of the year unto the regular works of man and the SEVENTH month to be the observation of three very special feasts; the Feasts of Trumpets, the Feast of Atonement, and of Tabernacles.

 

  1. God also designates the years of man. The first designation is of the first six years of which God designated to be dedicated unto the regular works of man, and that the SEVENTH year would be observed as a very special Sabbath year unto the Lord. It is during this Sabbath that all servants are set free. (Ex. 21:1-5, Lev. 25:1-10)

 

  1. The next designation of years that we have from God is SEVEN SEVENS of years = forty nine years, and then on the fiftieth year Israel was ordered to “Blow the Trumpet” while proclaiming liberty to the captives, and is better known as the year of Jubilee. (Lev. 25)

 

  1. God’s final designation of years has been revealed to us in 2 Peter 3:8, where it states:

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  In this passage we have been given a key revealing a thousand year to one day ratio of time. This ratio informs us that the first six days of work along with a SEVENTH day of rest, as previously recorded in the Book of Genesis, served only as a “type” (outline) that foreshadowed the six millenniums that God has allowed man to rule upon the earth and a SEVENTH millennium of rest and peace to come, which will be under the rule and authority of Jesus Christ (Rev. 20:4, Isa. 11:6-9, Hos. 2:18).

 

  If this revelation given to us by Peter stands correct, this would mean that the civilization of restored man has only existed on this planet for a period of almost six thousand years. If one then takes the time to closely examine the dates as they are listed throughout the genealogies in the Bible, they would in fact come to the exact same conclusion that we are truly reaching the six thousandth year dating back to the creation of Adam.

 

  Throughout history great scholars have spent their entire lives fully dedicated to the pain staking work of establishing a time line that accurately dates back to the creation of the world. It is extremely interesting to note that in all of their attempts to do just that, each one of them have all reached strikingly similar conclusions.

 

Bede (3952 B.C.)  Scaliger (3949 B.C.)  Johannes Kepler (3992 B.C.)

 

Luther (4000 B.C.) Sir Isaac Newton (4000 B.C.)  Ussher (4004 B.C.)

Rev. Lightfoot (3929 B.C.)   Bishop Theopholis (5698 B.C)

 

  Today there still stands a long held tradition throughout ancient Jewish texts that the world is to exist for a period of six thousand years. In some of the prophecies discussed in various parts of the Talmud, it is written that the world is suppose too exist for six thousand years, with the first two thousand years being a time of silence from God, the second thousand years was said to be a time period of God revealing his laws to man, and the final two thousand years is spoken of as a time period of the Messiah.

 

  The actual dispensations of the SEVEN millenniums are as follows:

 

  1. The first two thousand years was God dealing with the Gentiles.

 

  1. The second two thousand years was God dealing with the Jews.

 

  1. The final two thousand years was God dealing with his own body, the Church of God.

 

 

 

“GIVE NONE OFFENSE, NEITHER TO THE JEWS, NOR TO THE GENTILES, NOR TO THE CHURCH OF GOD.”

(1Cor. 10:32)

 

 

 

1000 Yrs.

1000

Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

              

1000 Yrs.

 

 

 

            

1000

Yrs.

 

1000

Yrs.

 

1000

Yrs.

                                                                   Mystery Interval

                                                                 

  While using this chart above, one could easily come to the conclusion that Peter’s one thousand year to one day ratio (seven days = seven millenniums) stands absolutely correct. God himself verifies this throughout the scriptures.

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  This means that the six days of the restoration followed by a seventh day of rest was only a “type” and “foreshadow” of the six millenniums of man’s rule followed by a seventh millennium of rest.

 

  In Hosea 5:13, 6:2, Israel is pictured as having a sickness during the coming tribulation. The nation of Israel has been sick since its long time rebellion against God and his Holy commandments. God said that once the nation of Israel repents and together cries out to God while asking for forgiveness, that he will then turn back to them and heal their sickness.

 

“IF MY PEOPLE, WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY, AND SEEK MY FACE, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.”

(2Chron. 7:14)

 

  In Hosea 5:15 there are two very important details that are mentioned and that introduce the prophesied future repentance of Israel:

 

  1. The two days specified come to a close with the “offense” of Israel, the crucifixion of Jesus their Messiah.
  2. That the two days specified come to a close with the nation of Israel seeking a healing from God during the seven year tribulation to come.

 

“COME LET US RETURN UNTO THE LORD: FOR HE HATH TORN, AND HE WILL HEAR US; HE HATH SMITTEN, AND HE WILL BIND US UP, AND WE WILL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT.”

          (Hos. 6:1-2)

 

  Israel will seek his healing exactly two days (2000yrs) after the crucifixion of Christ and will then be healed from their sickness on the third day (SEVENTH millennium) after the crucifixion.

4000 – 4th day

 

                              

5000 – 5th day

6000 – 6th day

7000 – 7th day

Millennium

Healing of Israel

 

 

          While speaking in the context of the second coming of Jesus Christ and of the time that he will set up his Father’s heavenly kingdom on the earth.

 

“FOR THE SON OF MAN SHALL COME IN THE GLORY OF HIS FATHER WITH HIS ANGELS; AND THEN HE SHALL REWARD EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS.”

(Mt. 16:27)

 

  And in the next verse:

 

“VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THERE SHALL BE SOME STANDING HERE THAT SHALL NOT TASTE DEATH, TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.”

(Mt 16:28)

 

  After revealing this wonder to his disciples, we read in the very next verse the actual account of them witnessing the Son of man coming in the glory of his father’s kingdom.

 

“AND AFTER SIX DAYS, JESUS TAKETH PETER, JAMES, AND JOHN HIS BROTHER, AND BRINGETH THEM UP INTO A HIGH MOUNTAIN APART, AND W TRANSFIGURED BEFORE THEM: AND HIS FACE DID SHINE AS THE SUN, AND HIS RAIMENT AS WHITE AS THE LIGHT.”

(Mt. 17:1-2)

  This passage of scripture reveals that after six thousand years (6-days), the one thousand year (millennium) reign of Christ will at last come into its fullness.

  In the Exodus, Moses is told to prepare for the third day, for it would be the third day that the Lord would come down in the sight of the children of Israel. This was a “type” foreshadowing the future event of the Lord revealing himself after the seven year tribulation, on the third day (Seventh Millennium) (Rev. 19)

  Jacob, “fleshly Israel” is a “type” of Jesus, the true Israel of whom we the church are his body, the Israel of God.” (Gal. 6:16, Hos. 11:1, Mt. 2:15)

  As Jesus (true Israel) was in the place of death for two days and raised to life on the third day according to the scriptures (1Cor. 15:4), so also is Israel in the place of death for two days (two thousand years),, and will be raised to life on the third day. (Millennium).

  In Luke 24:13-31, the entire nation of Israel is typified by two disciples walking on the Emmaus road. They had been blinded for two days dating back to the crucifixion of Christ, and their sight was restored to them on the third day.

  Jonah was a “type” of both Christ and of Israel, as he was in the belly of the fish (place of death) for two days (2000) years and then cast forth (resurrected) on the third day. (Mt. 12:39-40, Jonah 1:17, 2:10)

  Isaac was also a “type” of Christ as he was also raised from the dead in a “type” on the third day. (Gen. 22:4, Heb. 11:17-19)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN SIGNS IN JOHN’S GOSPEL

 

  The first sign in John 2:1-11, has to do with Jesus while he was at a wedding on the third day, at which he turned six water pots into wine. (Six is the number of man for man was created on the sixth day). These water pots had been made from the earth, for as man had originally been created from the earth. These water pots were used in a purification process. After Jesus was asked for wine, (symbol of his blood), he then explained that it was not yet his hour of suffering (Jn. 2:4), and then he commands that the water pots be filled with water (Symbol of God’s word Eph. 5:26), and then during an act of divine intervention a change occurs. This sign was pointing to the future salvation of Israel when their purification will no longer be by water according to the purification of the flesh, but will instead be by the blood of Christ according to the purification of the spirit. This will occur on the seventh day. (Jn. 1:29, 35, 43, 2:1).

  The second sign is in Jn. 4:40-54 and has to do with a healing taking place after Christ had spent “two days” with the Samaritans (Gentiles) on the third day. (vs.40, 43). This sign is revealing to us that after two days of visiting the Gentiles, Christ will return to the Jewish people on the third day and then their nation will be healed. (Hos. 5:15 – 6:2).

  The third sign in Jn. 5:1-9, has to do with a man being healed after having an infirmity for thirty eight years. The healing took place on the Sabbath (vs. 5, 9). This “type” extends itself back to the second generation of Israelites, as they were allowed to enter the promised-land under Joshua after thirty eight years from the overthrow that took place at Kadesh-Barnea. In the “anti-type,” the nation will be able to enter the promised-land under Christ at the closing of the mystery on the seventh day (Sabbath).

  The fourth sign in Jn. 6:1-14 is the bread being provided for the multitudes and it being in connection with the Passover. The nation of Israel slayed the Lamb, but the nation has yet to apply the blood for their purification (vs.4). Jesus is the true bread of life which will be provided for the nation in the future. (vs. 35, 54-58)

  The fifth sign in Jn. 6:15-21, symbolizes Christ’s departure from Israel some two thousand years ago (vs. 15), the coming future tribulation (vs. 16-18), and the second coming of Christ (vs. 19-20), and Israel receiving Christ (vs.21), and then the nation’s divine restoration into their homeland (vs. 21b).

  The sixth sign in Jn. 9:1-16, has to do with Jesus healing a blind man on the Sabbath (vs.14). This again symbolizes the blindness of Israel being healed on the SEVENTH day (7th millennium) Sabbath.

  The seventh and final sign is in John 11:1-44 and is the resurrection of Lazarus. This resurrection took place after Jesus had been out of the land for two days, and on the third day (vs. 6-7), and symbolizes the future resurrection of the nation of Israel after two days (2000years), and on the third day (1000 year millennial rest). (Hos. 5:15, 6:2, Ezek. 37:12)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE WATCHES

 

  The specific time period that we are going to be dealing with in the following study is the MYSTERY TIME INTERVAL which began after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

 

1000 Yrs.

1000

Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

              

1000 Yrs.

 

 

 

            

1000

Yrs.

 

1000

Yrs.

 

1000

Yrs.

                                                    MYSTERY

 

  The Prophet Hosea spoke of these two days (2000 years) of the mystery and the resurrection that is to follow on the third day (millennium).

 

“JESUS SAID, I MUST WORK THE WORKS OF HIM THAT SENT ME WHILE IT IS DAY: THE NIGHT COMETH, WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK. AS LONG AS I AM IN THE WORLD, IAM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 9:4-5)

 

  Jesus was saying that as long as he was walking in the world that it was daytime, for he was the Day Spring from on high (LK. 1:78). It was after Jesus would leave the world that the day would then change into a night. A time when his disciples would be left to shine as lights in the world of darkness (Mt. 5:14-16, Phil. 2:15).

  In John 11:9-10, Jesus answered, are there not twelve hours in a day? This means that there are also then twelve hours in a night. In Mark 13:35, Jesus reveals that there are FOUR WATCHES in a night. (Keeping in mind that a Jewish day is from 6 P.M. to 6 P.M.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  In Luke 12:36-40, it then reveals that Jesus will return in one of the four watches. The night watch began in 33 A.D. when Jesus was crucified.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

33-500A.D.

500-1000A.D.

1000-1500A.D.

1500-2033A.D.

  In the same prophetic Psalm that revealed to us what a “Biblical” generation is: (70 to 80 years). We read:

 

“FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IN THY SIGHT ARE BUT AS YESTERDAY, WHEN IT IS PAST AND AS A WATCH IN THE NIGHT.”

(Ps. 90:4)

 

 

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

500 A.D.

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

          1500 A.D.

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  From 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. it is the darkest time of the night. History books also refer to these times in history as the “DARK AGES.” These years in our history were truly the darkest times in human civilization. Biblical scriptures talk about the end of the world and the subsequent return of Jesus Christ to judge the world in righteousness is if it is going to be the as the breaking forth of a new day after a long and dark night. We see in Malachi, chapter four, while speaking in the context of the coming judgment and of the return of Christ as it reads:

 

“FOR BEHOLD, THAT DAY COMETH, THAT SHALL BURN AS AN OVEN; AND ALL THE PROUD YEA, AND ALL THAT DO WICKEDLY, SHALL BE STUBBLE: AND THE DAY THAT COMETH SHALL BURN THEM UP, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, THAT IT SHALL LEAVE THEM NEITHER ROOT NOR BRANCH.”

(Mal. 4:1)

  And in the very next verse we read:

 

“BUT UNTO YOU WHO FEAR MY NAME SHALL THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS.”

(Mal. 4:2)

 

  There it is, the SUN of righteousness breaking forth as the New Day Millennium!

  In Psalms chapter 19, we are told: “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handy work, and that we can learn from the day which uttereth speech and the night unto night which sheweth knowledge. (Ps. 19:1-3) And in the very next verse, vs. 4, and then in verse 5, we read: In them hath he set a tabernacle for the SUN, which is as a BRIDEGROOM coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.”

  Again we are able to see the same theme of a new day breaking forth at the coming of the Messiah as the SUN here in this text is compared to as BRIDEGROOM coming out of his chamber. Jesus is the BRIDEGROOM (Mt. 9:15) and the SUN of righteousness (Mal. 4:2) and will be leaving his chamber (heaven) to return to the earth during his second coming.

 

“FOR SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD HIS INVISIBLE ATTRIBUTES ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD, SO THAT THEY ARE LEFT WITHOUT EXSCUSE.”

(Rom. 1:20)

 

“FOR THE LORD GOD IS A SUN AND A SHIELD; THE LORD WILL GIVE GRACE AND GLORY, NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD FROM THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY.”

(Ps. 84:11)

 

  After learning that God is a SUN, and that when Christ left the SUN had set and the day became night, and that during this night (absence of Christ) the members of Christ were left to shine as lights inside of the world in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation. (Mt. 5:14-16, Phil 2:5)

 

“WHO IS SHE THAT LOOKETH FORTH AS THE MORNING, FAIR AS THE MOON, CLEAR AS THE SUN, AND TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY WITH BANNERS.”

(S.O.S 6:10)

 

  As the SUN of righteousness (Mal. 4:2), Jesus Christ had left, the church was then left to serve as his body, as the moon serves the sun by reflecting its light while it is gone. The saints just like the dead planet of the moon, are also dead and their lives are hid with Christ in God. (Col. 3:3).

 

“AND BY HIS LIGHT, WE WALK THROUGH DARKNESS.”

(Job 29:3)

 

So far we have learned that God is figuratively a SUN, and that the church being dead, is as the MOON. We must now understand that the life within us is as the MORNING STAR (Rev. 2:28, 22:16), and that after the night (absence of Christ) comes to a close and the second coming of Christ to the earth breaks forth as the dawning of a new day, Christ will then bring forth judgment upon the earth. The second coming of Christ to the earth along with the judgment that he will bring, both carry with them a theme throughout the scriptures  of as a day breaking and a morning coming forth (millennial rest) where all things are again restored.

 

“HAS THOU COMMANDED THE MORNING SINCE THY DAYS; AND CAUSED THE DAY SPRING TO KNOW HIS PLACE; THAT IT MIGHT TAKE HOLD OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, THAT THE WICKED MAY BE SHAKEN OUT OF IT?”

(Job 38:11-12, Heb. 12:27-28)

  The morning to come theme (millennial rest of a thousand years on the earth) can also be seen in the theme throughout the scriptures as a whole.

 

“FOR HIS ANGER ENDURETH FOR A MOMENT; IN HIS FAVOUR IS LIFE: WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT, BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.”

(Ps. 30:5)

 

“THEN SHALL WE KNOW, IF WE FOLLOW THY RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE LIGHT, THY JUDGMENT AS THE NOON DAY.”

(Ps. 37:6)

 

“LIKE SHEEP THEY ARE LAID IN THE GRAVE; DEATH SHALL FEED ON THEM: AND THE UPRIGHT SHALL HAVE DOMINION IN THE MORNING:  AND THEIR BEAUTY SHALL CONSUME IN THEIR GRAVE FROM THEIR DWELLING. BUT GOD WILL REDEEM MY SOUL FROM THE POWER OF THE GRAVE; FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE ME.” SELAH

(Ps. 49:14-15)

 

“THE LORD SAID UNTO MY LORD, SIT THOU AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL. THE LORD SHALL SEND THE ROD OF THY STRENGTH OUT OF ZION: RULE THEM IN THE MIDST OF THINE ENEMIES. THY PEOPLE SHALL BE WILLING IN THE DAY OF THY POWER, IN THE BEAUTIES OF HOLINESS FROM THE WOMB OF THE MORNING THOU HAST THE DEW OF THY YOUTH.”

(Ps. 110:1-3)

 

  In Matthew chapter sixteen, verses twenty-seven through twenty-eight, Jesus tells his disciples that some of them will not taste death until they see the son of man coming in his father’s kingdom. Then in the very next chapter and verse: Chapter 17:1 it states:

“AND AFTER SIX DAYS, JESUS TAKETH PETER, JAMES, AND JOHN HIS BROTHER, AND BRINGETH THEM UP INTO THE HIGH MOUNTAIN APART, AND WAS TRANSFIGURED BEFORE THEM: AND HIS FACE DID SHINE LIKE THE SUN, AND HIS RAIMENT WAS WHITE AS LIGHT.”

(Mt. 17:1-2)

 

  This was a prophetic sign that after six days (millenniums) Christ would return in the glory of his father with his kingdom.

 

1000yrs

2000yrs

3000yrs

4000yrs

5000yrs

6000yrs

MILLENNIUM

 

 

  Peter later explains this same experience in 2nd Peter chapter one, which states:

 

“AND THIS VOICE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN WE HEARD, WHEN WE WERE WITH HIM IN THE HOLY MOUNT. WE HAVE ALSO A MORE SURE WORD OF PROPHECY; WHERE UNTO YE DO WELL THAT YE TAKE HEED AS UNTO A LIGHT THAT SHINETH IN A DARK PLACE, UNTIL THE DAY DAWN, AND THE DAYSTAR ARISE IN YOUR HEARTS: KNOWING THIS FIRST THAT NO PROPHECY IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN: BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST.”

(2Pet. 1:18-21)

 

  Here Peter is speaking of the actual fulfillment of the prophecy recorded in (Matt. 17:1-2), which is a prophecy concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ in his kingdom to the earth after six days (six millenniums).

  In the morning (“type” of the millennium), before the rising of the sun (Jesus), there is a visible star which yet remains in the sky above. This is the DAY STAR of (Rev. 2:28), which is Christ in us, our hope of glory (Col. 1:27). As the sun begins to RISE at Christ’s second coming, we the believers, while having the DAY STAR (Christ) in our hearts as our hope for eternal glory (Rev. 22:16), will then disappear with the rising of the SUN (Jesus), when the final judgment will at last be brought upon the nations of the world.

  And as God once appeared during the FOURTH WATCH of the night through a pillar of fire and cloud in order to trouble the enemies of Israel in Exodus Chapter fourteen:

 

“AND IT CAME TO PASS, THAT IN THE MORNING WATCH, (Fourth Watch), THE LORD LOOKED UNTO THE HOST OF THE EGYPTIANS THROUGH THE PILLAR OF FIRE AND OF THE CLOUD, AND TROUBLED THE HOST OF THE EGYPTIANS.

(Ex. 14:24)

 

  And then again during the “FOURTH WATCH” of another night to meet with his disciples as recorded in (Matt. 14:25, Mk 6:48), and then as previously discussed as one of the seven signs in the Book of John, this same meeting in the “FOURTH WATCH,” as recorded in (Jn. 6:16-18), and listed as the fifth sign in John and symbolized the yet to come seven year tribulation known as Jacob’s trouble.

  So Jesus will soon be returning in this “FOURTH WATCH” that we are currently living in and will then tread upon the enemies of the children of Israel while again meeting with his disciples at the time of the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE INNER LAMP

 

  And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me to come unto thee on the water. And he said, come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid, and beginning to sink, he cried, saying Lord save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand and caught him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mt. 14:28-31)

  When Peter came down out of the ship his eyes were on Christ and he was able to walk on water, but when HE SAW the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and began to sink. In order for Peter to see that the winds were boisterous he had to have taken his eyes off of Christ. This passage of scripture reminds us that we are called to walk towards Jesus. The storms of this life will rage against us at times, but if our eyes REMAIN FOCUSED ON CHRIST, he will see us through.

 

“WHEN YOU PASS THROUGH THE WATERS, I WILL BE WITH YOU; AND THROUGH THE RIVERS, THEY SHALL NOT OVERFLOW YOU. WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE FIRE, YOU SHALL NOT BE BURNED, NOR SHALL THE FLAME SCORCH YOU.”

(Isa. 43:2)

 

  Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image, which thou hast set up. (Dan. 3:16-18)

  Our faith must not only trust God because he will deliver us, our faith must trust God regardless of what happens. We must trust God regardless of our present circumstances: “Though he slay me, yet I will trust him,” says (Job 13:15).

  Job was blameless and upright, one who feared God and shunned evil. The Sabeans raided Job, killing most of his servants with the edge of their sword. The fire of God also fell from the sky and burned alive his sheep and some more of his servants. The Chaldeans next formed three bands and raided Job’s camels and then killed the rest of his servants. It was Job’s sons and daughters who were crushed when a wind struck the four corners of the house. After all of this misfortune, Job did not sin or charge God with any wrong doing. And said:

 

“NAKED I CAME FROM MY MOTHER’S WOMB, AND NAKED I SHALL RETURN THITHER. THE LORD GAVE; AND THE LORD HAS TAKEN AWAY; BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.”

(Job 1:21)

 

  Job was the struck with painful boils from the soles of his feet to the very crown of his head, and it was his own wife who tried to convince him to curse God and die, but Job refused and replied unto her:

 

“BUT HE SAID UNTO HER, THOU SPEAKETH AS ONE OF THE FOOLISH WOMEN SPEAKETH. WHAT? SHALL WE RECEIVE GOOD AT THE HAND OF GOD, AND SHALL WE NOT RECEIVE EVIL?”

(Job 2:10)

 

  Though the storms and tribulations raged upon Job’s life at every turn, Job’s inner eye of faith remained on God’s love, and Job without sinning made it through.

  Moses, while leading the Jews out from Egyptian slavery, was instructed by God on which way that he should flee in order to escape the Egyptians. God’s directions quickly led Moses and the children of Israel to a dead end! While facing the Red Sea and without anywhere to hide and with the Egyptians quickly closing in from behind, Moses could have easily given up and returned the Jews into slavery, but he knew God’s love and the directions that he had received from God himself. So Moses stepped forward in absolute faith into the sea and it was then that the Lord caused the sea to part back by a strong east wind all that night making the sea into divided waters that brought forth a middle ground as of dry land for them to cross through. When surrounded by the impossible, emotions of fear begin to take over and cause the mind to produce thoughts of doubt, whereas faith holds onto God and his word even in the face of DEATH!

  There are many Christians missing! The terror alert is on red. Explanations are running wild. The governing allies are preaching safety and peace. Deep within, the elect have an awareness. They know and can feel with in their spirit and soul that something is definitely wrong. That there is something fierce and extremely horrific that is about to take place that the world has never seen or experienced before. Through the eyes of a blank stare one will deceive and control the world. With stomach pains of hunger and absolute anguish of heart, mothers will watch their children suffer unto death. An image placed on display for the world to worship and to give praise to, while all who refuse to honor the image will be put to death. A mark will be given and forced upon all and those without the mark will not eat, buy, or sell.

 

“AND I SAW THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WITNESS OF JESUS AND FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND WHICH HAD NOT WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, NEITHER HIS IMAGE, NEITHER HAD RECEIVED HIS MARK UPON THEIR FOREHEADS OR IN THEIR HANDS.”

(Rev. 20:4)

 

  Through the rivers of death along with all of the pain and suffering, it will seem absolutely unbearable and unrealistic to strive against such a dominant force. One must look to Christ through their inner lamp, and to do this one must know and understand whole heartedly, beyond a shadow of any doubt, that to die in Christ is only a glorious entrance into eternity.

 

 

ALL OR NOTHING

 

 

  There comes a time in our lives when we are faced with a decision. The decision to deny ourselves, to take up our cross, and to follow Christ (LK. 9:23). This decision throughout the duration of our lives continually provides itself with countless opportunities. However, for every opportunity that does arise there is an excuse, desire, or a need that is right there to try and take its place. I can remember many times throughout my life when I had been completely worn out for whatever reason and had been faced with this very decision. Deep within I wanted to give all of myself to Christ, I really did, but there was that other part of me that still desired the things of the world and wouldn’t remain satisfied without them. I would always try to convince myself that there would come a time when I would make this decision and that it would be made at a later date. A time and date in the future when I would be more ready, a time when the other half of me would remain satisfied without the things of the world. It was a time that in all reality would have never come. I can remember those times that I was really questioning the life that I was living and the path that I had chosen. It was during those times that I would call my brother on the phone. After we would break the ice by discussing our daily burdens and anxieties, we would then proceed to take our conversation to an entirely different level. We would start talking and discussing our lives and the way that we were choosing to live them and how each of us knew that we needed to start living our lives for Christ. We would then spend countless hours on the phone while contemplating the ways of God and his will for our lives. We would discuss the things in our lives that really seemed to matter to us, and it wasn’t long after that when we would both begin to agree that if we were going to live for Christ, we would have to go ALL OR NOTHING and stop living our lives for our fleshly desires. My brother and I would always come to the same conclusion at the end of our conversations. We would always end our conversations by telling each other that if it’s ALL OR NOTHING, then I guess right now it’s nothing. These phone calls weren’t often but they were consistent. Time and time again we would approach that line, that marker, and time and time again we would draw back and remain living for ourselves. This last write in “My Darkness to Light” is hopefully a last push for some, that pushes them over that line between serving self and serving God, a line that if truly crossed is truly only the beginning of a life lived for God.

  Make no mistake, the desires that are within us that seem to be a part of our very beings, are gifts from God, and Satan takes these gifts of ours that are virtuous and pure in motive and which are very capable of serving and glorifying God, and twists and perverts them into a desire to fulfill some fleshly need or want of ours. These desires of ours are real and we must not fear letting them go, but instead we must trust God that these same gifts and desires of ours will be used as they were meant to be used, which is to glorify God.

  If you are reading this book and have not yet made the decision to live for Jesus Christ, I want you to know that I have been there. I know how great the fleshly desires are raging and burning within you right now! I personally know how very easy it can be to just go on living life as usual and to just avoid thinking about it. I also know how many worries and concerns that continually like to flow through the mind when attempting to make such a decision as this. I also want you to know from the depths of my heart that this decision to let go and to then live out the rest of your life each and every day dedicated solely to Christ is truly the right decision to make.

  Making this decision is truly what this life is all about! If you will right now for a moment take the time to stop and to think back to the times in your life when you were given glimpses of a different path than the one that you were on, and of how you began to consider this path until fear began to seize your thoughts and to control your imagination. However, this other path with its destination unknown has appeared numerous times and in many different ways throughout your life and still remains in the back of your mind as you read this. Now take special notice of the path that you are on now. You know it, and are very familiar with it. And for the most part are able to direct the destination of it. There is very little fear while traveling upon it. It is a path that feels very comfortable and free. Yet, regardless of how it feels, this is not the right path.

 

“THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT UNTO A MAN, BUT THE END THEREOF ARE THE WAYS OF DEATH.”

(Prov. 16:25)

 

“ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE: FOR WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT: BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT.”

(Matt. 7:13-14)

 

  Don’t be confused, this new path is not a path of pleasure, but of much hardship and pain. We are called to suffer for the glory of Christ while we travel down this path. (1Pet. 2:21)

  Why then should we choose a new path of hardship? The reason that we must choose this path is because it is a sure way in leading us to paradise.

 

“AND GOD SHALL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS FROM THEIR EYES: AND THERE SHALL BE NO MORE DEATH, NEITHER SORROW, NOR CRYING, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE ANY MORE PAIN: FOR THE FORMER THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY.”

(Rev. 21:4)

 

  Think about the life that you are living while you read this. You are right now at this very moment sitting in a tiny blue marble in an endless galaxy. This fact in itself should have you wondering what this life is all about. It was over fifteen hundred years ago that various men from various countries, and some even from different continents began to claim that they were receiving messages from God. These men are what we refer to as being prophets and their writings can be found in the Old Testament from the Book of Isaiah and all the way through to the Book of Malachi, which is the very last book in the Old Testament. These prophets foretold everything from the Messiah’s birth in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2), to his death on a cross (Ps. 22, Isa. 53). Jesus was born in Bethlehem and throughout his life fulfilled more than three hundred prophecies concerning himself as the Messiah to come.

  Jesus Christ revealed to us that he is God, and that he is harvesting a spiritual creation on this planet earth. (Mt. 13). Jesus revealed to us that man has been given six thousand years to learn a very important lesson the hard way, which is that God’s ways are not our ways (Isa. 55:8-9), but that God’s ways are the right ways! God has set forth the correct ways to live within his word.

 

“THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET, AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH.”

(Ps. 119:105)

 

  So I now offer you a challenge today. I am asking for a commitment of just one year out of your life. One year while completed dedicated to the service of God, the Creator. I am asking for a year enlistment into the army of the Lord. A year of traveling the narrow way and down the path that you have always managed to avoid. Only one year of your entire life! Are you able to do it? After your one year commitment has expired, you are then free to choose as you please any path you feel is right for you to tread upon. One can always change their mind and turn back or choose to remain on their current path, but the question remains, Will you ever have the courage to tread the unknown path? TODAY is the day to choose! Begin your journey TODAY!

  Walk whole heartedly while trusting in none other than the Lord Jesus Christ. Let this be the day that you face your fears and cross that line and to live for Christ!

 

“TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART; AND LEAN NOT ON THY OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS.”

(Prov. 3:5)

 

“ENTER NOT INTO THE PATH OF THE WICKED, AND GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF EVIL MEN. AVOID IT, PASS NOT BY IT, TURN FROM IT, AND PASS AWAY.”

(Prov. 4:14-15)

 

“LET THINE EYES LOOK RIGHT ON, AND THY EYELIDS LOOK STRAIGHT BEFORE THEE. PONDER THY PATHS OF THY FEET, AND LET ALL THY WAYS BE ESTABLISHED. TURN NOT TO THE RIGHT HAND NOR TO THE LEFT: REMOVE THY FOOT FROM EVIL.”

(Prov. 4:25-27)

 

“BUT THE PATH OF THE JUST IS AS THE SHINING LIGHT, THAT SHINETH MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT DAY.”

(Prov. 4:18)

 

“THOU THEREFORE ENDURE HARDNESS, AS A GOOD SOLDIER OF JESUS CHRIST. NO MAN THAT WARRETH ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFIARS OF THIS LIFE; THAT HE MAY PLEASE HIM WHO HATH CHOSEN HIM TO BE A SOLDIER.”

(2Tim. 2:3-4)

 

  Now is the time for the soldiers of Jesus Christ to unite in rising to the occasion of giving themselves completely over to Christ, the Lord.

“FOR NONE OF US LIVETH TO HIMSELF, AND NO MAN DIETH TO HIMSELF. FOR WHETHER WE LIVE, WE LIVE UNTO THE LORD, AND WHETHER WE DIE, WE DIE UNTO THE LORD: WHETHER WE LIVE THEREFORE OR DIE, WE ARE THE LORD’S.”

(Rom. 14:7-8)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MY DARKNESS TO LIGHT

 

“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

(Acts. 26:18)

 

 

 

 

Written

By

 

Travis

Willard

 

THE BEGINNING

 

  The earth was of another order before it was prepared for man’s habitation. The earth was of an angelic order, and it was an anointed cherub bearing the name of Lucifer who had been placed as the head of this order. It was during the time of this angelic order upon the earth that the pride of Lucifer consumed him, until it caused him to rebel against God, his creator.

(Isa. 14:12-14, Ezek. 28:13-17).

  Through deception and lies, Satan was able to deceive a third of the angels to join him in his open rebellion against God. (Rev. 12:4).

After Lucifer and his fallen angels rebelled, God removed his life force from the earth and it became an earth without form and void, having darkness upon the face of the deep (Gen. 1:2).

  The systematic order of the earth became a state of mass confusion. A world then destroyed by sin and seemingly lost, was actually only a world still within the casing of its shell. The rebellion of the angels was only an ingredient in God’s recipe for a spiritual creation. When it was time, God called forth the light and within a six day period restored the earth from its fallen condition. Next, God ordered and designed it for the habitation of man. After the creation of Adam on the sixth day, everything of the natural order of existence was then created and restored to perfection. It was then on the seventh day that God chose to rest from all his work that he had done. It is this pattern of six days of work and a seventh day of rest that would later serve as a “type” and “foreshadow” of the future restoration of fallen man. After man and the earth were restored unto perfection, the fallen angel named Lucifer disguised himself as a serpent and influenced Adam and Eve to sin before Adam was able to reproduce himself. This fall subjected the earth and the entire future human race under the curse of sin. After man had sinned, God was then forced to remove his life force from the earth. Ever since this removal, the earth has been decaying and regressing into the condition that it was in before it was restored. (Gen. 1:2, Jer. 4:23). The earth had been restored and recreated into a natural state of existence and therefore it had been done over a period of six “natural” days. However, fallen man was not being restored and recreated into a natural state of existence, but rather into a spiritual state of perfection.

  As we now enter into the spiritual realm, we are given a key from the Apostle Peter that we can use to unlock the previous “types” that have remained hidden within the darkened shadows of the Old Testament scriptures.

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2 Pet. 3:8)

 

  This key reveals that there are seven millenniums that have been ordained for man upon this earth. As there were six days of work followed by a seventh day of rest that had been designated for the restoration of the earth from its former fallen condition, so also has God designated six millenniums to the work of restoring man from his fallen condition.

 

“FOR GOD WHO COMMANDETH THE LIGHT TO SHINE OUT OF DARKNESS, HATH SHINED IN OUR HEARTS, TO GIVE THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.”

(2 Cor. 4:6, Gen. 1:3)

 

  It is during these six thousand years that God is revealing his absolute sovereignty and control over the universe. God is using the six millenniums to serve and to show forth unto the world, and to the angels above, the absolute necessity of his life in all of his creation.

  As God chose the seventh day to rest from all of his work of restoring fallen earth, so also, at the close of the sixth millennium, at the completion of the spiritual creation, God has designated a one thousand year period of rest for his chosen. This seventh millennium is specified six different times throughout the book of Revelation (Rev. 20:2-6). The seventh millennium will be the time of Israel’s restoration and the time that God’s kingdom is established upon the earth (Isa. 14:1-2, Dan. 2:44). This thousand years of rest will be a time unlike any other time in the history of the earth (Isa. 6-9, Hos. 2:18).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GENETIC CURSE

 

Satan, disguised as a serpent said to the woman, “Yea hath God said, ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” This question confused Eve because it was twisted and full of errors. If we take a close look at (Gen. 2:16-17), we are able to see the clear command of the Lord: “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shall not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” Eve was so confused that she even misquoted God’s word by saying that God forbid her to touch the fruit. Eve had stepped out from the protection of God’s word (Duet. 4:2). Then the serpent said to the woman, “Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil.” Eve, then enticed by her own desire took of its fruit and did eat and gave also unto her husband with her and he did eat (Gen. 3:4-6). “For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” (1 Tim. 2:13-14)

  All of humanity, all of the future inhabitants of the earth were inside of the loins of Adam when he sinned. “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men (for while in Adam), all have sinned.” (Rom. 5:2) Adam’s sin was imputed to all the children of mankind who were then in his loins, and while in Adam, ALL died.

  Unto the woman he said, “I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and in thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband and he shall rule over thee.” And unto Adam he said, “Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, “Thou shalt not eat of it: Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken: For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” (Gen. 3:16-19)

 

“VISITING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHERS UPON THE CHILDREN AND THE CHILDREN’S CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION.” (Ex. 34:7b)

 

September 27th 1977

  Born into the world a sinner. “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.” (Ps. 51:5)

  Pushed from the familiar warmth of my mother’s womb into the comforting hands of a fallen angel named Lucifer, otherwise known as Satan. Lucifer had been patiently anticipating my arrival as he does for all the members of the body of Christ.

  As I ponder back upon my youth I don’t recall many of my childhood experiences, and the ones that I do remember are a bit hazy and most likely influenced by my mother telling them to me while I was growing up.. I am however sure of one thing, that Satan was there the entire time and taking full advantage of very opportunity to take my life. Two significant stories come to mind. One of which took place in 1979 while my mother was eight months pregnant with my brother. I decided to take a ride my tricycle down our basement stairs. While on the way down I had fallen straight through the stairs and onto the concrete floor and as a result, I fractured my skull. The second story that I can remember is of a time when I had ran out into the street to purchase ice-cream from an ice-cream truck, and while on my way back I was hit by a car which resulted in a broken arm. I can only believe that it was by the grace of God that I survived these two incidents. I guess that I can accept and fully understand my carelessness of walking out in front of traffic without looking first, but to ride my tricycle down a flight of stairs, I have to sometimes wonder if Satan wasn’t there leading the way on that one.

  My mother as far back as I can remember has always been the sweetest and most considerate person on the face of this earth. One may think that I am only exaggerating or that I am just saying that because she is my mother, but it’s true. I say this because I believe that my mother was born with an angel’s heart of gold. My mother has always cared for me and my brothers more than anything else in this world, including herself. From the early age of seventeen, life for my mother had become a life consumed with sacrifice and overflowing with struggle. Having three young boys and each of whom having the Willard’s blood pumping through their veins had eventually wore her down to nothing. It was only by her unconditional love for the three of us that kept her going and pulled her through each day. My mother and her ways of an angel, although truly a blessing to the world, were still no match for Satan and his influence over her life. My mother at the age of fourteen had lost her father to cancer. It was because of being at such a young and vulnerable age that this loss had truly left her devastated. Shortly after her father’s death, my mother began to seek to find herself while at the same time pushing to hide herself from the constant nagging pain and heartache of losing her father.

  My mother soon began to mingle and associate with a crowd that seemed to soothe her need of acceptance and kept her from her worst fear of having to take the time to face herself. The party life seemed to pass the time and the drug and alcohol use was definitely effective in numbing the pain. Out of feelings of insecurity, underlined with a craving for a father figure in her life, a toxic dependence soon manifested itself into a relationship with my father. A short time later at the age of seventeen, my mother became pregnant. Throughout my mother’s pregnancies with me and my brothers, my father had been there for my mother and had really showed that he genuinely cared for her. Soon after the birth of the three of us, my father’s alcohol use had progressed out of his control and he began to physically abuse my mother. The abuse began to get more violent and destructive in nature and eventually, after one of the many beatings that she had taken, she had finally passed her breaking point and left my father. Soon later they were divorced. After the divorce my mother began to experiment and use drugs more heavily than ever before until her life had spun out of control. My mother then chose to do the right thing and turned herself into a treatment center. This experience had been a turning point in my mother’s life. After leaving the treatment center, my mother settled down her drug use to occasional marijuana smoking which continued on throughout my youth.

  In a marriage the husband is supposed to be the backbone of the family. Adam was the husband of Eve and the father of all mankind. Adam was the backbone and representative over our human family. Satan targeted Adam and knew that if he could take our father out of the equation that he would then have unlimited access into our human family. Adam failed and allowed sin to enter into the human family, and it was that sin that had brought forth the curse of death into this world. Although left physically alive, they were spiritually dead, completely separated from God. Satan’s spirits of iniquity were then able to consume the minds of men with such force that the entire world from then on was left completely under his sway. We are able to see that as each generation passes from the time of Adam and on, that man’s days began to grow shorter. As a result of the curse that was placed on us, all of creation began to physically deteriorate while passing down genetic mutations to all forms of life. The genetic mutations that resulted from our separation from God (our very life source) were absolutely devastating to the human race. These mutations brought forth illness, disease, and ultimately death. These same mutations have also heavily impacted us psychologically by imposing negative effects upon our thinking, reactions, and coping skills. There are certain mutations of our genetics that contribute to mental illnesses, negative personality traits, and abnormal coping skills that are passed down to us from our parents.

  In cases where one’s heritage isn’t a factor, parents that use drugs and alcohol can actually alter and pass down new genetic mutations to their children.

 

“OUR FATHERS HAVE SINNED, AND ARE NOT; AND WE HAVE BORNE THEIR INIQUITIES.” (Lam. 5:7)

 

  Satan’s spirits of iniquity take special notice of our patterns of thought and habits of behavior that are not only contrary to God’s word, but that actually serve to promote our independence from God. It is these spirits of iniquity that try to encourage these thoughts and behaviors in hopes of developing a strong enough hold in our lives in an attempt to enslave us into a life of bondage and servitude. As I am now able to closely examine my life within the reflection of the divine picture, I am now able to see and to better understand my life and the paths that I have chosen. I am now able to see the cycle of destruction that continues to destroy our families and able to better understand and appreciate all of the pain and suffering that exists in our world today. The curse that was placed on creation took my grandfather’s life when my mother was only fourteen years old. Meanwhile, my mother had inherited genetic mutations consisting of addictive personality traits and depression. With the loss of her father, the very backbone of her family had been removed and it wasn’t at all then difficult for Satan to then encourage her into a direction which would eventually expose her to drugs and alcohol. These genetic mutations have also helped to establish the ways we behave and cope with the pressures of life. In my father’s case, he had inherited addictive personality traits and it was those traits that had definitely been determining factors in him later becoming an alcoholic. I personally have inherited the genetic mutations of both my mother and father. I have also learned abusive behaviors that have carried forth into my own life and personal relationships. Parents who are not spiritually reborn, do not and cannot comprehend the depth and magnitude that their actions have in influencing their children. Being exposed to drug use as a child definitely increased the possibility that I would use drugs at some point in my future. I can already see these same personality traits forming in my son and am now fully aware that I must take all the necessary precautions in order to help prevent the cycle of addiction from continuing on in his life.

  With our own genetic structures working against us, along with the reality that we have all learned poor behaviors from the same elders who passed us the mutations, ensures the fact that all the odds are truly stacked against us. It is definitely encouraging to know that the battle is the Lord’s and not ours.

“FOR AS BY ONE MANS DISOBEDIENCE, MANY WERE MADE SINNERS, SO BY THE OBEDIENCE OF ONE SHALL MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.”

(Rom. 5:19)

 

  Just as we had absolutely nothing to do with Adam’s act of disobedience that caused the fall of man, neither do we have anything to do with the salvation of man. We are only asked to believe and to trust in the complete work of Jesus Christ that was finished on that cross.

Although we as fathers remain targeted by Satan and his spirits of iniquity, we are not asked to lie down or to step aside. We as fathers are ambassadors of Christ. We are to be representatives of Christ within our families. We are to lead our children by example, and are to love, support, and encourage our children as Christ loves, supports, and encourages us. We are to serve as the very backbone of our families. As Jesus once stood in the doorway to the sheepfold, so are we to stand in the doorways that lead into our homes and into the lives of our families.

 

“BUT I WOULD HAVE YOU KNOW, THAT THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN IS CHRIST, AND THE HEAD OF EVERY WOMAN IS THE MAN.

FOR THE WOMAN IS THE GLORY OF MAN AND THE MAN IS THE GLORY OF GOD.”

(1 Cor. 11:3)

 

  Too often is the divine order that has been set forth by God being compromised, and the woman is left trying to fulfill the role of the man while the door is left wide open for the enemy. We as fathers must hold back the enemy lines as we patiently wait for our Lord’s return.

 

 

 

 

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE

 

“THEN THE EYES OF BOTH OF THEM WERE OPENED AND THEY KNEW THAT THEY WERE NAKED; AND SEWED FIG LEAVES TOGETHER AND MADE THEMSELVES COVERINGS.”

(Gen. 3:7)

 

  When Adam was placed into the Garden of Eden, the Lord commanded him, saying, “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die.” (Gen. 2:16-17)

  In complete disobedience towards the law that God had revealed, Adam and Eve took some fruit from the forbidden tree and ate. It was this sin that separated Adam and Eve from God.

 

“BUT YOUR INIQUITIES HAVE SEPARATED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD, AND YOUR SINS HAVE HID HIS FACE FROM YOU, THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR.

(Isa. 59:2)

 

  Adam and Eve’s sole reliance upon the revelations of God had not only ceased, but they also became transformed into a new reliance upon their own strengths and abilities. As a result of this transformation, Adam and Eve had then taken on a fallen nature that relied solely upon itself for guidance and instruction. This fallen nature immediately revealed itself when Adam and Eve, rather than choosing to repent and to ask their father for forgiveness,  chose instead to rely on the works and abilities of their own hands in an attempt to cover up their sin along with their shame.

 

“AND THEY SOWED FIG LEAVES TOGETHER AND MADE THEMSELVES COVERINGS.”

(Gen. 3:7b)

 

These works of Adam and Eve, these fig leaves of self-righteousness, could not in any way make payment for their sins or even begin to restore them back to their innocence.

 

“FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.”

(Rom. 6:23)

 

  God then sacrificed an animal to show Adam and Eve what death was and to teach them that because of their sin, death was the consequence and their future destiny. Next, God made coats of animal skins and clothed Adam and Eve with them. God revealed to Adam and Eve that it was only by the death of a living sacrifice that they were able to cover up their sins.

  As time progressed, the revelations of God also progressed.

 

“AND IN THE PROCESS OF TIME IT CAME TO PASS THAT CAIN BROUGHT AN OFFERING OF THE FRUIT OF THE GROUND TO THE LORD, ABEL ALSO BROUGHT OF THE FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK AND OF THE FAT THEREOF, AND THE LORD HAD RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND TO HIS OFFERING, BUT UNTO CAIN AND TO HIS OFFERING HE HAD NOT RESPECT. AND CAIN WAS VERY WROTH AND HIS COUNTENANCE FELL.”

(Gen. 4:3-7)

 

  The revelations of God are progressive (Jn. 16:12, Acts 26:16). This means that his children are on a need to know basis. On a need to know basis means that there are certain truths that the children of God needed to know at certain times and as they were needed, God was always faithful in revealing them. There are a couple of very important things to always make sure to keep in mind when dealing with progressive revelation. The first thing to remember is that revelation must always build upon and edify all previous revelations. Revelations always add to previous revelations and they never take away from them. As revelations build upon revelations they never change any of the previous revelations. Revelations instead bring any previous revelations to further fulfillment. They further bring to light what had previously been revealed. The last and most important fact to always remember concerning progressive revelations is that they were final and complete when the revelation of Jesus Christ was given to the Apostle John on the island of Patmos, which has become known as the Book of Revelations. The revelation given by God of the animal sacrifice when he clothed Adam and Eve with animal skins was further expounded upon and revealed in the offerings of Cain and Abel. Cain’s offering expressed his fallen nature and demonstrated an act of self-righteousness. It was a sacrifice made from Cain’s own strength and ability, a sacrifice from the fruit of the ground and by the sweat of his brow, the same ground of which Cain had been a tiller of. This wasn’t the sacrifice for sin that God had previously revealed. It was an offering of the ground, an offering of himself, the very same ground that had been previously cursed because of the sin that his parents committed.

  Cain was of the natural and couldn’t comprehend the things of God for they were considered to be foolishness unto him because he was spiritually discerned. (1Cor. 2:14, Rom. 10:3, Eph. 2:8-9)

Cain’s offering rejected the fact that he was a sinner and that he needed redemption. Cain’s offering didn’t contain any of the required blood in it to permit him to once again draw near unto God. It was for this reason that God accepted Abel’s offering and had rejected Cain’s offering. Abel was spiritual, and his offering was given from his reliance on the revelation previously given unto him by God. Abel understood his need for redemption and his desperate need to be able to cover his sin along with his shame. Abel brought of the firstborn from his flock and of their fat. Abel’s sacrifice shed the necessary blood for the remission of his sins (Heb.9:22). It was the shedding of the blood that allowed Abel to draw nigh unto God and it was for this reason that his sacrifice was accepted over Cain’s.

  It was the serpent, the life of an animal that had been used to bring about of the fall of man, and therefore it was the same type of animal life required in sacrifice to serve as the substitute in the place of man’s life in order to atone for his sins. God had instituted the sacrificial death of an animal as the necessary means for the atonement of sin. This institution was set forth to allow man to once again be able to draw nigh unto God. As time went on, God’s first revelation of the animal sacrifice that had been revealed by clothing Adam and Eve with animal skins (Gen. 3:21) began to progress. We can witness its further development in the offerings of both Cain and Abel where it is further revealed that the only acceptable sacrifice for sin is a blood sacrifice. This substitutionary death of an animal sacrifice in the place of a human is later exemplified in the written account of (Gen. 22), where Abraham is asked by God to offer his only son for a burnt offering, during which Abraham is given a substitute from God and Isaac is replaced by a ram caught in the thicket. (Gen. 22:13)

  As time goes on the revelation of the animal sacrifice also begins to progress and to further develop. We are told by God in (Lev. 17:11), that the animal life that is required in sacrifice is in the animal’s blood.

 

“FOR THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD: AND I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU UPON THE ALTAR TO MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOULS; FOR IT IS THE BLOOD THAT MAKETH AN ATONEMENT FOR THE SOUL.”

(Lev. 17:11)

 

  It is revealed to us that the saving power of the animal sacrifice is in its blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DANDELION WINE

 

“BUT THEY THAT WILL BE RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION AND A SNARE, AND INTO MANY FOOLISH AND HURTFUL LUSTS, WHICH DROWN MEN IN DESTRUCTION AND PERDITION.”

(1Tim. 6:9)

 

  He wore a big sombrero hat and was always dressed in fine apparel. He wore tight black leather gloves with pre-cut holes so that his knuckles would show through. He drove a big light blue Lincoln Town car. When he would come over to our house he would bring gifts for my brothers and I. Gifts that for us, seemed unusually expensive. His very presence changed the atmosphere in our home. It had seemed as though everyone was happy when he was over, the Mexican Santa Claus if you will, except his name wasn’t Santa, he was known as Harv.

  While growing up throughout the earliest years of our childhood we really didn’t have much, we actually had very little. Regardless of how much or how little that we did have, my mother always made sure that we had what we needed and would always manage to make ends meet. My mother would always amaze me with her street smarts. My mother would go shopping at a few thrift stores and have the three of us looking like we had just come back from shopping at the Fox River Mall. She used to have a favorite saying before she would leave to go shopping. She would always say that she was on her way to the Boston Store. The Boston Store was a name that had been passed down by her mother as a reference to the thrift store. It was an inside joke. The real funny part about the joke was when she would return with all name brand clothes, and in all reality, one honestly couldn’t tell if they were from a thrift store or actually from a retail store.

  As a society we groom people from birth and into the very earliest stages of their lives to compete against one another. Our society teaches our youth that only the strong survive and regardless of who it hurts that we should strive to take advantage of the weak at any opportunity that we are given. Our society calls this type of mentality “the survival of the fittest.” It is this distorted way of thinking that continues to be the very cancer that plagues our society. Our society today consists of three social classes of people: the upper, middle, and lower class, and each of these classes are based upon an individual’s net worth. Overall, the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. Our American dream has become a living nightmare. Parents work full-time and remain in debt full-time. Society is continually molding us through a number of different techniques into thinking that we always need something that we don’t have, or something that is so much better than what we already have. Whether it be from a TV to a big screen, to a plasma screen. Or from a car, to a Lexus, to a Mercedes Benz. They teach us that these high priced items are milestones that should be reached within one’s lifetime to serve us as self-gratifying trophies and tokens of one’s financial success.

  I personally know what it is like to be poor. I remember standing in long food lines while waiting on some milk, eggs, and a government block of cheese. I remember family trips taken to the food pantry. I will never forget the struggles that our family has been forced to endure. I will always have the utmost respect for my mother and for the sacrifices that she has made for my brothers and I while growing up. Especially, the fact that my mother was a single mother raising three boys the best she knew how with an ex-husband who contributed just as much as any other dead beat dad did, which was absolutely nothing!

  Anyways, as the years passed by things continued to get better and my mother eventually re-married. My step father was truck driver and had made a decent living while my mother continued working long hours to provide for our family. We definitely were not rich, but we weren’t exactly poor either. This is the time that a temptation fell into the path of my stepfather. Although he had been comfortable and financially making it, he didn’t have all of the so-called extras in life, the status items that society has groomed us to seek after. The temptation had slowly taken over him and he ended up falling for the lie that had wrapped itself in a cloak of the promise of making his life easier and more enjoyable. It was an opportunity to make a little extra cash and to finally have the chance to be able to afford some of those so-called status items. A friend of my step fathers, named Harv, wanted to store a safe at our house and offered to pay top dollar to do so, and of course promised to include a few fringe benefits. See, my parents had grown up in the seventies, a generation away from the sixties. The same period of time in which it is still frequently said today that if you can remember it, you probably weren’t there. Marijuana was socially acceptable in the seventies and its widespread use by the majority of the youth at that time made it all the more tolerable. To help out a friend or two in scoring a bag of “weed” wasn’t at all that big of deal to my parents and in their eyes really wasn’t any different than a bartender serving someone a drink at a local bar. The only difference that they could possibly see was that marijuana wasn’t killing people, especially the tens of thousands of people that alcohol was responsible for. No one really knew the contents of the safe, and to be honest no one really cared to know either. As long as the money was good and the weed came cheap, all was good and everyone was happy. I saw the affects that Harv had on my parents. I saw the power and influence that Harv displayed, and most of all, I only saw the glamorous side of Harv’s lifestyle. It was this side that attracted me and I grew up wanting to become Harv, a man who could help my family financially by providing them with some extra cash and at the same time seeking the approval and recognition that Harv had received from my parents. I also wanted to be able to create the kind of atmosphere that everybody wanted and seemed to enjoy so much. Well, needless to say, Harv soon disappeared to avoid being arrested on drug charges and my parents eventually left the weed sales alone. I believe my parents began to realize that the whole “drug scene” was more of a problem and hassle than the extra change was worth. I must not have really seen what they had discovered because I began to crave money, influence, and status all the more. I went ahead and found my own weed connection and plenty of customers to go with it. Selling weed soon progressed from a part-time job into a full-time lifestyle.

  My mother once told me that my great grandfather would make dandelion wine in his basement and that he had illegally sold it during the days of prohibition. A bottle or two here and there to add food to his family’s table seemed innocent enough in motive that it wasn’t really considered to be a big deal, but the truth of the matter is, that it was a big deal and it was this same decision that had opened the door to a spirit of iniquity. It’s almost as if the iniquity flows within our bloodline for some reason. Something to be experienced to be able to understand it. Spirits of iniquity not only pass from generation to generation but will actually increase and get much worse in each generation. In the hippie days of my parents the spirit of iniquity had disguised itself as a spirt of love and of peace. A time of free love. A time when drug use and human lust was at its absolute peak. This same spirit of iniquity remains alive and well within our generation. It is now glamorized in our pop culture, especially through our alternative and rap music of today. It has gone from a movement of love and peace into a movement of violence and greed. The venom of the serpent, the very alcohol and drug use in our society today will continue to grow to staggering numbers as our youth are continually being drawn further and further away from Jesus Christ, who most truly is the only solution and real source of fulfillment able to fill their most desperate needs.

  Why do we seek to poison ourselves for pleasure? We know that smoking causes cancer and lung disease. The tobacco plant itself if ingested is fatal, and add to that over two thousand deadly chemicals and a drug called nicotine to seal our fate and we choose to smoke this stuff for pleasure. We know that alcohol contributes to the death of hundreds of thousands of people each year. We also know that alcohol destroys our bodies and tears apart marriages and families by the millions. Why do we choose to drink this stuff for pleasure? I used and sold drugs for the majority of my life. I saw the reality of drug use first hand. Thinking back to a firsthand experience with a family that I had sold and used cocaine with. It had been in the winter time and I was called over to their house to sell then some cocaine. As I entered the house I noticed that all of the lights were turned off and that it was very cold inside. The only source of heat that I saw was coming from a fireplace in the living room, and the only source of light was that of a small glimmer coming from a few candles that had been placed on their kitchen table. I asked the couple why the lights were all turned off, even though I already knew the answer to my question. They told me that they had forgot to pay their electric bill and that they were going to take care of it in the next day. Their son, a one year old, came out from the darkness to the edge of his little man fence that had caged him in and kept him from roaming. The little boy came forth probably from the sound of my voice to see who the new person might be and if he could get some attention. As I looked down at him I could see that he was cold and that his face was dirty and that he had a look of sadness in his eyes, a certain look that only comes from being extremely lonely. I then handed them the cocaine and took from them what had probably been their last hundred dollars, and for all I knew it could have been the kids meals for the next month. The situation that this family was in did indeed ring at my conscience but because of all the drugs that I had been using it didn’t even begin to penetrate the thin hardened layer which was delicately covered over the surface of my heart. I took the money and left, while at the same time leaving behind any concern that I began to have for this family.

  A second conviction of mine stems directly from another firsthand account of a time when I had met a guy a few months before I went to jail. When I met this guy he had a good job, a nice apartment, and a beautiful girlfriend. After hanging out with him for a short period of time he had told me that he had just recently gotten out of prison after sitting for ten years for robbing a bank. Since his release he had been doing really well. He had been attending church regularly and seemed to have a healthy relationship with his girlfriend. We became well acquainted and started hanging out more often. It wasn’t long after until our old war stories of drug use became the main topic of discussion, and eventually they became more than just a conversation. We started using cocaine together. He soon revealed to me a habit of his that had been a hidden skeleton of his past. He had a drug habit of shooting cocaine into his veins. As this habit once again surfaced into his life, it began to literally destroy his life piece by piece. He stopped attending church and then had eventually lost his job. I remember one time while riding with him in his car when God was pulling at him to come back to him. He had turned on the radio and it was on a station that he had previously been listening to. It was a Christian station. He had explained to me that when he felt down and out that listening to it made him feel better and that it helped him out of his depression. Needless to say, the force of darkness and evil that Satan had been dispensing through me eventually had this guy held tightly in his grasp and enforcing such a strangle hold on his life that it literally raised his crucified “old self” back from its grave. This guy turned from Dr. Jekyll to a Mr. Hyde! A complete 360 degrees overnight. He became very violent and began abusing his girlfriend to the point of bruises and broken bones. It wasn’t long until he found himself back in prison. After realizing how much of a part that I played in destroying this family of God I have had to do a lot of soul searching and only by the grace of God am I able to forgive myself today. I have heard so many times and from so many different people that I am not responsible for the problems of those of whom I sold drugs to, because it was ultimately their choice to buy the drugs and therefore their problems. I was also told that if it wasn’t me selling them the drugs that it would surely be someone else and that if it was to be between me and someone else making the money off of their drug use, that it might as well be me making the money. I used to tell myself this lie for the longest time trying to convince myself that it was the truth, but deep within my heart I knew that what I was doing was wrong and that I would one day be held accountable for my actions. Whether we are drug dealers, bar tenders, or tobacco distributors we are poisoning our people for profit, and what we are doing is wrong regardless of how we choose to look at it. We do not and should not contribute to this problem. Instead of spreading poison to our people for profit we could be spreading the word of God or spreading words of love and encouragement to those in need. Who knows what kind of difference it would make in the lives of others. Even if it made no difference in the lives of others, it would make a difference in our lives and in the eyes of God.

  I remember a time that I am not in any shape or form proud of and that I am actually very ashamed of. It was a moment of painful truth that has left scars on my very soul. I had been out of prison for about a year and my son Anthony and I were cruising around together one summer night while listening to music. My son, then six years old, turned down the music and looked over at me and said, “Dad, why were you in jail?” I was shocked to say the least and had definitely been caught off guard. The entire time that I had been away at prison everyone had told him that I was away at school. I asked him who had told him that I was in jail. He then told me that no one did and that he had figured it out on his own. I didn’t really know what to say or how to respond to the innocent ears of a six year old, but at the same time I didn’t want to lie to him either. I told him that I used to sell things that hurt people called drugs and made a comparison to cigarettes, and then I explained to him that what I had done was very wrong and that I had made a huge mistake. As I told him these things I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth! Listening to myself as I explained how I poisoned people for profit. I felt extremely stupid and ashamed as his puzzled eyes of confusion stared through me as he tried to make sense of it. His eyes were like streams of innocence grappling with waves of doubt and uncertainty as he wondered why I would ever choose to do something like that. My explanation didn’t make any sense to the innocent ears of a six year old and I truly believe that when the time comes when we are all asked to answer to God for our actions, that we will all feel exactly the same way as we try to explain to the innocent ears of our Lord why we participated and contributed in poisoning ourselves and our own people for profit.

Whether we are a bartender, a drug dealer, or a tobacco salesman; whatever our dandelion wine might be, we will all one day soon be held accountable for our actions at the judgment seat of Jesus Christ.

 

When will we stop poisoning our people for profit? When will we stop poisoning ourselves for pleasure?

 

“AND BE NOT DRUNK WITH WINE, IN WHEREIN IS EXCESS;

BUT BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT.”

(Eph. 5:18)

 

ENOCH

 

In Genesis chapter five we have listed for us the genealogy of Adam. A chapter in the Bible which is definitely boring and can be quite tiresome to read through. A chapter in which many readers pass on by. However, for those who choose to read it they will discover a hidden key which lies within its contents. This hidden key can be used to discover a future event that will soon come to pass. This event has previously been concealed in the Old Testament for some fifteen hundred years. As we read through chapter five, through the genealogy of Adam, we begin to find out how long each individual of our past lived and who his children were, and that they at some point died.

  For the purpose of this study I am going to skim read through this chapter with the sole purpose of revealing the hidden key within the text. Let us begin in verse five. “So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years and he died.” Next we go down to verse eight… “So all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years; and he died.” Next we carry on to verse eleven… “So all the days of Enosh were nine hundred and five years; and he died.” And then we carry forth to verse fourteen… “So all the days of Cainen were nine hundred and ten years; and he died. And then next carrying down to verse seventeen… So all the days of Mahalalel were eight hundred and ninety-five years; and he died.” And next we will drop down to verse twenty… “So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. And finally we will go to verse twenty-three and twenty-four where we will discover and locate the hidden key: “So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years, and Enoch walked with God and he was not; for God took him.”

Why was Enoch taken?

Why was Enoch chosen?

Why was Enoch spared from the inevitable grasp of death? In further readings in the Book of Hebrews, we find in the eleventh chapter, verse five it reads: “By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and was not found, because God had taken him, for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

 

 

 

WORLD BAPTISM

 

In six days God created the heavens and the earth. With the creation of Adam from the dust of the ground, the restoration of the natural earth was complete. On the seventh day God rested from all the work which he had done.

CREATION OF NATURAL EARTH AND ADAM. (Gen. 1, 2)

 

ADAM’S TEMPTATION AND FALL (Gen. 3)

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE REVEALED (GEN. 4)

 

WORLD JUDGMENT (Gen. 6, 7, 8)

 

 

 

THE JUDGMENT

 

  And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. (Gen. 6:5-8)

  As the judgment waters cleansed the earth through baptism for forty days and forty nights, eight souls were saved, while the rest of the earth by these same judgment waters were condemned. After, the Lord then made a covenant with man that the waters should never again become a flood to destroy all flesh from the earth. The Lord then sealed this covenant with the sign of the rainbow that continues to paint itself across the earth’s skies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DEVIL’S DISCIPLES

 

  While growing up into my early teenage years my father abandoned me and my brothers.

Throughout our early years there had been a few male figures who had placed themselves into a “stepfather” role and did what they could for the three of us. However, regardless of how hard they may have tried or what they had done for us, they had all fallen miserably short of being a real father.

A child’s natural bloodline father can never be successfully replaced. It is for this reason and this reason alone that there are so many unfortunate children who are so easily led astray at very young and vulnerable ages.

There are far too many children who are forced to experience their growth and development process while living within the confines of a dysfunctional home. When growing up in a fatherless home, the fatherly needs of children are never truly satisfied and these children are left with an insatiable hunger for a father’s love, wisdom, and guidance. It is these unfavorable conditions that leave a child emotionally starved.

  The further I journeyed into my teenage years, the more confused and overwhelmed I became by nature’s uncertainties as they literally consumed me by their relentless push to endure all of the physical, emotional, and psychological changes of becoming an adolescent. I harbored a daily desire to discover and to finally understand who I was and of whom nature was relentlessly forcing me to become. This desire became a motivating force that began driving me to the point of venturing out to new and frightening heights and carelessly out across very questionable and troublesome lengths.

  The overwhelming confusion and awkwardness of adolescence caused me to begin seeking new ways to quench my thirst for fatherly guidance in my life, beyond the overly dried up well that my stepfather’s had been offering. With each passing day I began to stray further and further away from my parents. Throughout this time I still craved the love and guidance that had always been the missing pages from the story of my life.

I never gave up in my search, instead I intensified my efforts in trying to find the love and guidance that I had always been searching for. The only difference in my search this time was that I was no longer seeking it from an imaginary father figure, but instead from an older peer group that I had met in the streets. This older peer group had shared many of the same issues that I was dealing with and for the most part had come from very similar backgrounds. The only real difference between the older kids and myself was that they had learned many more of life’s tough lessons than I had, and that they had become much more hardened from the pain and suffering because of it.

  As I ventured further and further away into the cold and harsh atmosphere of the streets, it wasn’t long until I finally came across what I had thought to be the love and guidance that I had been searching for. For the first time in my young adult life I had finally felt as though I had found some direction. A direction that I hoped would lead me successfully down a path into manhood. At the age of fourteen I joined a street gang. “In the absence of a father’s leadership a child will follow anything and anyone.”

  After fighting a guy who was twice my age and size, I received a hug of acceptance that would forever change my life. I remember feeling as though I had finally reached a level of respect and acceptance. The gang that I had joined was a group of kids and young adults who had all shared dysfunctional qualities and poor behavioral coping skills. We were a group of societies misfits who solemnly swore to proceed together throughout our future struggles. We all shared common anger and frustration that we chose to express in random acts of violence. These same acts of violence that society shuns and looks down upon as being detestable and barbaric were actually considered by the gang to be impressive and strangely enough, even considered to be admirable. I must admit that it was nice to finally have a support group who shared a lot of the same problems and aspirations as I did. I was finally able to openly share my hopes, dreams, and fears with others who seemed not only to care, but to really understand what I was going through. The gang life covered so many dynamics of my adolescence. For one, it gave me an identity, and it also gave me a sense of belonging to something greater than myself. As I got older the more emotionally hardened I became and it showed through the seriousness of the crimes that I began to commit. As I became more evil, I began looking further and deeper into the streets to find other gang members who also had become more hardened and evil. I felt that I needed someone a lot more evil than what I had become to look up to as a role model and mentor so that I would be able to grow and develop into greater depths of evil. This is when I met some gang members who were considered to be more authentic in their affiliations. These were members who were more connected with gangs that had originated from very poverty stricken inner cities. The more authentic I could become, the more real the experience would become. My achievements in the streets and my constant need for criminal activity had finally caught up with me and I was sentenced in court on one of multiple charges, to one year sentence of incarceration at Lincoln Hills Juvenile Correctional Facility. This facility was a miniature prison for juveniles, razor wire and all. I guess it was set up and established with the intention of providing a pre-adult prison experience with the hope and expectation of serving as a future deterrent from crime. As well intended as it may have started off being, it ironically served to be just the opposite for me. It actually strengthened my inner city ties and had emboldened me to take a much more serious approach to a life of crime after I was released. I had finally attained the credentials that I had sought after in others for so long. Upon my release I had become the one who was sought after by the up and coming younger generation.

  After I was released back into society I quickly hooked up with a local hard core street gang who dominantly controlled the streets of the Fox Valley. I remember a conversation that I had with the leader of this gang while walking and talking during one late summer night. A conversation that had forever changed my life. As we were conversing he pulled out a book that he referred to as the bible. As he opened the pages I could see the name of the gang and numerous symbols that at the time were mystical and didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Thinking back, I distinctively remember seeing a six pointed star and a blue rose that had pitchforks for leaves protruding from the sides of the stem. It’s like the symbols mesmerized my eyes as if they had been tiny specs of glitter in the sun light. The symbols seemed to be making a connection somewhere in the depths of my soul. I could not fathom why the symbols were having such a profound effect upon me or the reason that they felt almost as if they were fitting into place as if they had been long lost missing pieces of an unsolved puzzle. As time went on I was taught the meaning of these symbols and to be honest, it didn’t take away from their mystique but had actually further intrigued my imagination.

  Without delving too deep into the gangs sacred literature out of fear and respect for how evil and influential that it truly is, I will now briefly reveal and expound upon some of the sacred symbols and prove without a doubt that they are satanically inspired. I would also like to educate those individuals who do not take the gangs seriously that are located in a middle-class majority-white-suburbia. I want to show you that the ideologies of these gangs are so evil and powerful that wherever and in whomever they take root, that there is no difference of evil in regards to their physical location.

 

LARRY HOOVER

Larry Hoover was born in Jackson Mississippi on November 30th 1950.

In 1955 Larry Hoover was four years old when he moved to Chicago Illinois. At the age of thirteen Larry Hoover joined the Supreme Gangsters, a gang that used a heart and wings as their symbols.

 

DAVID BARKSDALE

David Barksdale was born in Sallis Mississippi on May 24th 1947.

In 1957 David Barksdale moved to Chicago Illinois. In 1960 David Barksdale founded the Devil’s Disciples, a gang that used the devil’s horns, tail, and pitchforks as their symbols.

 

In 1969 an unholy alliance between David Barksdale and Larry Hoover took place that combined the word “gangsters,” from “Supreme gangsters,” with the word “Disciples,” from the “Devil’s Disciples.” Hence, the “Gangster Disciples.” This alliance combined the symbols of both gangs together. The heart, wings, horns, tail, and pitchforks. These symbols were earned as promotions into higher ranking positions within the organization. As a member moved up the ranks he would receive these symbols in a tattoo.  When the heart received its wings, horns, tail, and pitchfork, the member would have the complete image of the fallen angel Lucifer tattooed on his body. The Gangster Disciples then incorporated a six point star to symbolize their allegiance to their king David Barksdale as the Jews symbolize their allegiance to their King David from the Tribe of Judah.

  All of the symbols in the ideology of the Gangster Nation of which I was affiliated with were satanically inspired. I now want to take some time to scratch the surface of some of the gang literature that I was brainwashed with in order to show you just how evil and powerful that it actually is.

 

WE PLEDGE

 

We the Imperial Gangsters pledge whole heartedly our love, life, and loyalty, having embraced upon the teachings of our honorable Chairman and Executive staff. The doctrine of our new concept will be a guiding light that shall forever remain lit within our hearts and our minds. This light shall also serve as a constant reminder and motivating force with in each of us and install in dedication, determination, and discipline.

 

  Take a look at what this pledge is saying. “Pledging our LOVE, LIFE, and LOYALTY…” That’s deep if you really think about those three things that are being offered. Next the pledge goes on to recognize the honorable teachings of the Chairman and Executive staff. Sounds just like a business organization doesn’t it? We will get into that in a minute…The pledge then states that the DOCTRINE of the new concept will be a guiding light that shall forever remain lit within our hearts and our minds…Sound as though it has a religious tone doesn’t it? It is religious. This ideology isn’t any different than any other religious extremist group in the world. And then last, the pledge says that the guiding light of the new concept shall also serve as a constant reminder and motivating force within the body of each member. Lucifer also appears as an angel of light, a “guiding light.” It then says that it shall install dedication, determination, and discipline with in each member. This pledge is all consuming and all demanding of each member.

  Now about the Chairman and Executive Staff sounding just like a business. Well, that’s because that’s exactly what it is. The entire organization is a money making enterprise that specializes in the sales of illegal drugs.

This can be further seen as we examine the meaning of the six point star. Each point of the star has a meaning. Going to the right, the six points each stand for something. 1. Economical 2. Education 3. Political 4. Social Development 5. Organization 6. Unity

Here within the meaning of the six points of the star, we are able to see the hidden agenda of the organization.

 

The Heart – Love

The Wings – Loyalty

The Tail – Life

The Horns – Strength

 

The Pitchfork – First point – Mind, Second point – Body, Third point – Soul.

Notice that the three points; mind, body, soul are all the elements of a fallen unredeemed man. Notice how its missing the Spirit, which is the First element listed within the Divine order of man in the Bible. Spirit, Soul, and Body is the Divine order that has been set by God. (1Thess. 5:23)

 

 

 

 

GANGSTER PRAYER

If I shall die show no pity, bury me deep in Gangster City,

Lay two pitchforks upon my chest,

And tell my fellow Gangsters I did my best.

 

There are many different sets (gangs) in the Gangster Nation, who are all in an allegiance under the umbrella of the name FOLKS.

The name FOLKS stands for Forever Our Love Klings Strong

It was this love and family concept that enticed me and had drawn me into this alternative lifestyle.

  After I was released from Lincoln Hills Correctional Facility, I went ahead and decided that I would start my own set and that I would run it better and more honestly than I had seen other sets being run in the past. Soon after I was released, I met a couple of kids who I became so close with that I even considered them to be my brothers, tooth and nail. These two kids that I had met were named Derek and Danny. They had been outcasts just like me. Both had come from dysfunctional families. Overall they were good kids, they really were. I knew that these two would be loyal to the end, so I invited them to join and they accepted. I then taught them the ideology of the organization. They absorbed it right away, just as fast as I had once done. Over the months to come we had really bonded and truly became as brothers. Soon after we had invited a long time mutual friend of all of ours who had always been really close to us, his name was Shane. I remember feeling for the first time in my life that I had finally created the family that I never really had. The closeness of my brothers seemed to make up for the missing father figure in my life. Derek was as smooth as they get. A true friend and a loyal brother. He lived and truly breathed the ideology of the organization. Danny was a true brother and friend. He was always so caring, and compassionate. If there was someone whom you could always count on, it was Danny. I remember during some of the toughest times that Danny’s sense of humor and genuine compassion would always brighten up our day and help to pull us through. Shane was also a good kid and a real friend. With Shane it was what you see is what you get. His honesty and loyalty were his most profound qualities.

 

  The four of us were inseparable. We had together bonded into one. It started off as any other group of teenagers would begin. By hanging out, listening to music, drinking, getting high, selling weed, messing with girls, and just hanging out and having fun. As time progressed so did our membership. At our peak we had close to a hundred members from about five different cities. It seemed like the more members that joined, the more power hungry we became. It wasn’t long until a power struggle between me and Derek began to arise. The power struggle developed as a result of meeting a girl that I fell in love with. I began spending most of my time with her and it appeared to Derek as if I was going soft when it came to matters of our organization. In that respect, he was right. I had found something besides evil that began to change my perspective on life. The time finally came when Derek, Danny, and Shane decided it would be best if they went on their own and formed their own group. Derek had wanted to take things in another direction. He wanted the fame and recognition that came along with being in a gang. I had already progressed out of that phase, as I had learned that wearing gang colors and making yourself visible in the public’s eye had only made you an easier target for law enforcement. I stressed the need to blend in to the point of being unnoticed by the public, and of the necessity I enforced a code of secrecy for our involvement in the gang life. This was completely contradictory of Derek’s vision and desire for the fame, recognition, and glamour that came with being a gang member in the community. It was official, our organization began to fall apart from the top down. It felt like a betrayal, but at the same time it didn’t really phase me because I had advanced to a different level in life that seemed to carry with it the prospect of a better future. Less than a year later, I met with Derek, Danny, and a new member of Derek’s named Joker to discuss an old enemy of ours who was resurfacing and making threats against me. I suggested that we handle him in such a way that it would permanently end his desire to cause me any more problems. I remember Derek saying that it wasn’t worth it, and that it would only start a continual battle with this individual that wouldn’t end unless his life were to end. Danny then looked over at me with a painful look in his eyes and said, “It’s a lot harder to kill someone than you think.” I didn’t quite understand Danny’s comment at the time or the look that he had given me. Anyways, I left and went about my business. A couple weeks later I was sitting in class and doing an assignment on the computer when I heard the classroom phone ring and out of the corner of my eye I seen the teacher whispering into the phone and then proceeding to lock the class room door. It was strange, but I really didn’t think much of it. After school that day I went home as usual, and when I arrived my parents informed me that there had been a shooting in Appleton and that she thinks my friends were the ones involved. I then heard on the news that Danny, Shane, and a newer member of Derek’s crew were found shot in Danny’s car at Plamann Park in Appleton. I was in shock to say the least. I couldn’t get myself to grip the reality of the situation that had just occurred. A week or so later and a homicide detective came to pay a visit and explained to me that I was a suspect in the case and that he needed to clear my name. I told him that I was in class at the time and I never heard from him again. It wasn’t until the actual funerals of Danny and Shane that the reality of what took place had really began to sink in. I remember walking into Danny’s funeral and seeing his parents as they were greeting those who entered, and I remember seeing the pain of their loss written within the expression on their faces. I remember how it made me feel as memories of Danny flashed across my mind. I felt sick to my stomach with feelings of guilt as I remembered the fact that I contributed to their deaths by distributing to them an ideology of evil. I was finally able to see the depths of evil that the ideology was capable of bringing someone into. Memories of Danny and Shane while just being kids swirled through my mind as lightning strikes on a hot and humid summer night. As I approached the casket and seen the blue bandanna, the senselessness of their deaths became apparent. What was it all worth? This question kept intruding my thoughts like someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard. I felt terrible for Danny’s parents, I really did. There wasn’t any words that I or anyone else could possibly say to them that would in any way alleviate their pain and sorrow. Regardless of the vision that Derek portrayed at the funerals, which was his vision of how Danny and Shane would supposedly want to be portrayed as hardcore gang members who died for a cause that they believed in, I had known a different truth. They say that the eyes are windows to the soul and that they never lie. That day at Derek’s house, when Danny had looked at me with eyes which were fully revealing his pain, anguish, absolute fear, and uncertainty as he made the comment “that it was harder to kill someone than I thought.” His eyes spoke volumes to me. It was like he wanted so bad to let me know what happened, that it was almost as his eyes were calling out for me to help, just as an abductee’s eyes would call out to someone for help while their captor was right next to them. Danny was traumatized by what he had done. Danny and Shane weren’t some hardcore gang members with no conscience at all, but were rather two kids who made a commitment of words in front of their leader who chose to then hold them to those words. Once the chain of events started, it had become like an avalanche that could no longer be prevented from its fall. They had gotten themselves in too deep. It turns out that they killed their leader over some senseless acts that he had committed against them. After feelings of paranoia and hopelessness set in, they began to fear that they would soon be arrested for their crimes, so they decided that ending their lives was the only alternative that would save them from spending the rest of their lives in prison. After their deaths and Derek’s court hearings, the smoke had settled and life went on. I just tried to block it all out so I wouldn’t have to think about it. As far as my concern for Derek, “out of sight, out of mind.” We didn’t leave off on the best note, and to be truthful, I held a lot of resentment for his leadership role that ended in Danny and Shane’s death. Years later, when I went to prison for the second time, I somehow ended up in the same prison and in the same unit as Derek. He had really grown up since the last time that I had seen him. I remember looking at his tattoos and feeling very strange as the words of all those who tried to preach to me to stay away from gangs, began to play in my mind like a broken record. I used to hear all of the time that gang members would only end up in one of two places either dead or in prison. I had already seen how my actions had influenced the circumstances that resulted in the deaths of my two friends, and now I was being given the opportunity to see firsthand the other proven destiny of a gang member, which was prison. I also had to come to terms with the fact that I had a hand in Derek’s unfortunate destiny. Living in prison isn’t as bad as death, but it isn’t exactly living a life either.

  Gangs are satanically inspired and we must come to terms with this fact. Whether it is the Gangster Disciples, or one of their offshoot branches with their satanic literature of whom display the devil’s pitchforks with their hands, or an MS-13 throwing up the six, six, six number of the beast along with the devils head and horns in the shape of an “M,” or the one of many drug cartels who worship their satanic saint Santa Muerte. Have you ever thought about the biker gangs who more times than not associate either the devil, hell, or demons with the name of their club? Take a look at the activities of these groups and of how violent their activities are and you will be absolutely horrified at what you find. The countless number of murders that they are responsible for is astounding. Satan is the master of deception. He has these gangs worshipping him and promoting his ideology without them even really understanding the depth and magnitude of their actions and depravity. Satan has them believing that they are fulfilling their destiny and that they are united in a struggle for a justified cause. This is sick, and evil at its worst.

  I used to believe that I was part of some cause and united in a struggle. The sad thing is that when asked what the cause was that I was so intensely struggling for, I really couldn’t provide an answer. Satan had me mesmerized to the point of adhering to his policies of death and destruction, while destroying myself and those around me without even second guessing the things that I was doing. It was like I was fulfilling my destiny while sleep walking, that’s how mesmerized I was.

  When I attended the funerals of my friends, Danny and Shane, I looked at their lifeless clay looking bodies and asked myself what it was that they had died for? What was the cause and struggle that they were so willingly able to give up their precious lives for? To this day I am unable to answer that question. The only answer that I have is that they were deceived by the master of deception, and that I am so grateful that God allowed the spell that was over me to dissipate enough to allow me to awake from my slumber, as a sleepwalker in the night suddenly awakes from his subconscious steps.

 

“WHEREFORE HE SAITH, AWAKE THOU THAT SLEEPEST, AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD, AND CHRIST SHALL GIVE THEE LIGHT.”

(Eph. 5:14)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE SECOND ADAM

 

  Paul, the Apostle of the Gentiles, was a vessel chosen to receive the New Covenant revelation of “Christ in us,” the hope of glory. Paul had received many revelations concerning this New Covenant relationship of Grace which was only made possible by the death of Christ.

  The mind of Paul was enlightened with the truth that the redemption of Christ fulfilled the Old Testament revelation. Paul began to understand the importance and necessity of reading the Old Testament in the light of its fulfillment in Christ. The dark types and distant prophecies which were obscure and hidden within the shadows of the Old Testament began to focus themselves and began to become visible in the light of Christ’s redemption. Most importantly, Paul discovered the most amazing and unimaginable truth of all, that all things in the natural realm of our existence are only representations of the things that exist in the spiritual realm.

  From this revelation of truth Paul discovered that everything which stems from Adam as its source, who had been the root of all creation, were all only things of a temporary order and actually designed to fade away and eventually vanish.

  Paul, having the mind of Christ, began to see things of the natural creation for exactly what they were; temporary fixtures in a sinful state of existence. However, Paul’s eyes were enlightened to see that these temporary fixtures were serving out their intended purpose of existence. This means that these temporary fixtures were at the same time created to show that a higher order of existence would afterwards follow. This design that was being made by the natural fallen state of creation would serve as the proof of God’s sovereignty, in revealing that God is truly behind it all. Even before Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden and long before the angels had rebelled against God, the omniscient God had seen everything before it took place. God not only allowed it to take place, but actually used it to his advantage by including it in the purpose and design of his overall plan.

  Paul had come to the realization that all of the seeds of Adam were all a part of a natural election, but that they hadn’t all been the Elect of God. All were elected to life, but not all were the spiritual seed of the second Adam, Jesus Christ. From a fallen creation and during a temporary natural order of its existence, which we are now living in, God is calling forth his elect seed to create the one spiritual Body of Christ, the Church.

  As previously seen in chapter four, “The Wheat and the Tares,” the natural seed, the “tares,” although vessels fitted to destruction, were elected in the natural election to bring forth the Seed of Christ of the second Adam. Although Cain was of his father, Satan, he was still able to produce the elect seed. This is how the higher order of existence, “the spiritual,” sprang forth from the natural. We see the very life of the spiritual order enter itself into the natural order of existence, when Christ entered into the body of the virgin named Mary. The spiritual life began to flourish as it passed through the loins of Christ’s ancestry until it began to blossom and bud into life at the birth of Christ.

  Adam was only a “type” or “figure,” who served as the design or pattern of the second Adam to come, “Jesus Christ.” (Rom. 5:14)

  “And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.” (1Cor.15:45)

  Adam was the root and representative of all creation. Adam was the head of the many members making up the one collective body of the human race. In Adam existed the entire nature of man that would pass to all of his descendants, It was Adam’s sole responsibility to follow the laws set forth by God. The testing of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden proved without a doubt, that man without God living inside of him cannot succeed. It was because of Adam’s sin that all humans were born with a sinful nature.

  The second Adam, “Jesus Christ” is the Holy Root and representative over the entire spiritual race. Jesus Christ is the head of the many members making up the one collective body of the spiritual race. In Christ Jesus exist the eternal nature of all of the elect seed of the new creation (Eph. 1:4).

 The second Adam must be tried and tested as the first Adam was in order to see if he qualified to fulfill the righteous requirements of the law, which would allow him to become the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world.

  When Jesus Christ, the “second Adam” appeared on the earth and presented himself as the Messiah, the Son of the Living God, Satan knew the exact reason of why he had come, which was to finish what the first Adam had failed to do and to take back the position and authority over the world.

  After Jesus had fasted for forty days and forty nights, Satan appeared to tempt Jesus with the hope of causing him to fall into sin as he did to the first Adam. In the following temptations of Matthew chapter four, we notice the similarities in which Satan carries out his plans of attack. We notice that it is once again by twisting and perverting the word of God. In Matt. 4:2-3 it says that after Jesus had fasted for a period of forty days and forty nights that he became hungry and that Satan came to him and tempted him and said, “If thou be the son of God, command that these stones be made bread.”

Satan took notice of what seemed to be a weak moment for Jesus, a physical necessity of the flesh, and he attacked. In verse four, we see that Jesus stood his ground as a rock upon the word of God. But he answered and said, “It is written, man shall not live on bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. In the very next attack in the fifth verse, it says that the devil took Jesus into the holy city and set him on a pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: FOR IT IS WRITTEN, that he shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.”

  If we take a very close look at this second temptation we will find that in Psalms 91-11-12, we are able to find out that Satan is actually quoting this passage of scripture in the Psalm that reads, “For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways, they shall bear thee up in thy hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.”

  After making a comparison of Matt. Chapter four, verse six, with

Psalms 91:11-12, we are able to find out that Satan had left out the line, “To keep thee in all thy ways,” while hoping to confuse and captivate the mind of Jesus. Once again we notice the first reaction and strong stance that Christ takes when defending himself against this attack. Jesus, “The Rock,” unwilling to take even a slight second to consider this quote of scripture with its missing contents. The reason that Jesus stopped himself from contemplating this quote was because he knew that if he chose to reason its missing contents that he would only be allowing an opportunity for a doubt to begin surfacing in his mind, as the devil had previously raised in the mind of Eve. Jesus immediately after, reacts to the temptation by once again taking the question to the written word of God. And in verse seven Jesus said unto him, “Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God.”

  On the final attack against Jesus in verses eight and nine it states, Again the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them; and saith unto him, “All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.” In verse ten we witness the unwavering faith in God’s word that Jesus displays once again as he says, “Get thee hence Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Then the devil leaveth him and the angels came and ministered unto him.

  Unlike the first Adam who failed miserably in the Garden of Eden, Jesus Christ, the second Adam, succeeded in securing victory over the temptations of the devil. The patterns set forth by the first and second Adam are truly remarkable. One can only imagine how excited Paul was when he was able to make the connection between the two. It is this connection that that truly reveals the beautiful detailed plan for man’s salvation. “For in Adam all die. Even so, in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1Cor. 15:22)

  After passing the test, it was then time for Jesus, the second Adam, to fulfill his prophetic destiny of bringing eternal life unto all of the elect seed of God. This destiny is clearly revealed throughout the prophetic scriptures:

 

“They pierced my hands and my feet.” (Ps. 22:16b)

“They shall look upon me whom they have pierced.” (Zech. 12:10)

“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” (Isa. 53:7)

“For he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people he was stricken.” (Isa. 53:8)

“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin. (Isa. 53:10)

“Because he poured out his soul unto death…he bare the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.” (Isa. 53:12)

  As Adam slept the sleep of death in order to bring forth life into his bride in the “type” (Gen. 2:24), so also would the second Adam, Jesus Christ, have to sleep the sleep of death upon the cross in order to bring forth the life of his bride in the Church of which he hath purchased with his own blood. (Acts.20:28)

  The second Adam is a quickening spirit, the resurrection and the life (Jn. 11:25), he hath life in himself and quickeneth whom he will. (Jn. 5:20-21). “The second Adam is the Lord from heaven, he who came down from heaven and giveth life unto the world.” (Jn. 6:33).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE CALLING

 

 

“WHEREFORE HE SAITH, AWAKE THOU THAT SLEEPEST, AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD, AND CHRIST SHALL GIVE THEE LIGHT.”

(Eph. 5:14)

 

 

  It was February 10th 2002.

I had reached a very low point in my life, probably the lowest.

It was definitely lower than what most people would consider to be rock bottom. I had been using extreme amounts of cocaine for a few months straight. I had just about ruined every friendship that I ever had and destroyed almost every family that I had come in contact with. After enduring a fierce sweat filled comedown from another one of my week-long crack binges, I awoke to a blurry haze one morning and could see a glimpse of what my life had become and it disgusted me.

After experiencing this moment of clarity I quickly went on my way to purchase some more cocaine so I could escape this reality by blinding my mind from the truth of what my life had become. As I left on my way to purchase some more cocaine, I suddenly became overwhelmed with a need to go and to visit an old friend of mine named Danny, who had passed away a few years earlier. I was with my girlfriend at that time and I told her that she needed to turn the car around and head to the graveyard. It was almost as though I was being called to go there. We entered the graveyard and drove in complete silence as we made our way down a thin gravel road to his grave. When we arrived at Danny’s gravesite I told my girlfriend to wait in the car and that I would be right back. I then walked up to Danny’s headstone and gently gazed into his colored oval shaped photo while remembering and then contemplating past times that we had shared. I told him how messed up my life had become since he left and of how much I wished that I could turn back the hands of time and go back to the time when he was still alive. I had definitely missed his smile and his one of a kind familiar laugh. Most of all, I missed how Danny would always bring a smile to others during some of most trying and difficult times. I then told him how much I missed the friendship that we used to share together and then I went for a walk. As I walked I began to cry, and the further I walked the more I cried. I then called out to God and told him by heart and by mouth that I was through trying and that I was truly at my end. I then told him that I needed his help and pleaded with him to show me the way. I was tired of my life and absolutely disgusted with the decisions that I had made. I wasn’t converted at that moment that I know, but it was definitely the time that the soil of my heart was being prepared to receive the gospel of Christ.

  On February 20th, ten days after my visit to the graveyard I had to make an appearance in court. The Judge ordered me to remain in jail without bond while waiting to be sentenced on a few different charges. As I walked into the jail I was uncertain of what my future held. I actually felt alright and at ease with not knowing what would happen in court. I knew right then that I was being comforted by the hands of God. I could literally feel a warmth and a feeling of peace come over me. It felt as if God had reached down from the heavens and had given me the hug that I so much needed at that time. Over the next few weeks I came to receive and accept the gospel of Christ.

 

“THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED.”

(Rom. 10:9-10)

 

It hadn’t been some dramatic experience as the Apostles once had during the latter raining of the Spirit of God upon the earth that so many so-called Christians today like to imitate. It was just the time that the word of life had entered and germinated itself into my spirit.

  As the weeks passed by I met a couple of new believers. One named Kyle and another named Justin. Together we formed a small study group and held Bible studies every Wednesday night. Things were definitely going well as we studied and searched the scriptures together to learn more about God and his plans for our lives. A couple of weeks later I put in a request to see the Chaplain named Fred. I wanted to meet with him in hopes of getting some additional study materials to assist us in our studies. The next day I was called down to see the Chaplain. As I opened the door to the room where I was told to find the Chaplain, I was suddenly surprised to see a person of whom I had never seen before sitting at the table. I could see the glory of God emanating off of this unknown person. He had looked exactly how I had expected a saint to look like. We talked for an hour or so and before I left he asked me if I wanted to pray with him. I agreed and then he suddenly grabbed my hand and began praying to Jesus. I remember feeling very strange and extremely uncomfortable at first because of the thoughts I was having. I kept thinking of all the recent allegations of sexual abuse that were at that time being made against the Catholic Church and of which were continually being discussed and explored by the local media. This Chaplain wasn’t Catholic, just a man of God doing his faithful service for the Lord. I have since come to realize that it had been a part of the plan of Satan all along to use the Catholic Church and its unscriptural practices to destroy our trust and relationships with our elders of the faith. Satan would love nothing more than to make believers uncomfortable when praying in the name of Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, I continued on in prayer and in the energy of the Holy Spirit. A couple of moments later, this man of an age about 50 began to weep and cry. The sincerity that the Holy Spirit had given this man while he prayed with me was truly overwhelming and had showed me something that I had never seen before, God’s love. This person whom I had never seen or met in my life truly cared for me and shared and deeply expressed a sincere concern for the salvation of my soul. This experience would forever have an impact on my life and in my walk with Christ from then on.

 

 

 

 

BLOOD SACRIFICE 2

 

“FOR THE LAW HAVING A SHADOW OF GOOD THINGS TO COME, AND NOT THE VERY IMAGE OF THE THINGS, CAN NEVER WITH THOSE SAME SACRIFICES WHICH THEY OFFERED YEAR BY YEAR CONTINUALLY MAKE THE COMERS THERE UNTO PERFECT.”

(Heb. 10:1)

 

  The fact that these sacrifices had to be repeated year after year clearly shows that they were never intended to provide a cure for sin. These sacrifices were only to serve as a temporary solution for the problem. As a bandage only covers and conceals a wound for a short period of time, so also the blood of the animal sacrifice could only cover and conceal one’s sins for the short period of a year.

 

“FOR THEN WOULD THEY NOT HAVE CEASED TO BE OFFERED? BECAUSE THAT THE WORSHIPPERS ONCE PURGED SHOULD HAVE NO MORE CONSCIENCE OF SINS. BUT IN THOSE SACRIFICES THERE IS A REMEBRANCE AGAIN MADE OF SINS EVERY YEAR.”

 (Heb. 10:2-3)

 

If these sacrifices would have cured sin, their consciences would have then been clear of sin. Instead these sacrifices which were continually repeated served as a constant reminder of their sins.

“FOR IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND GOATS SHOULD TAKE AWAY SINS.”

(Heb. 10:4)

 

The natures of man and animal are not of equal value. A perfect man sinned and therefore a perfect man was needed in a sacrifice to atone for that sin. All of the animal sacrifices were symbolic of Christ’s final sacrifice. When God sacrificed an animal and clothed Adam and Eve with coats of skin he was revealing in the “Type” or “shadow” of good things to come, the great and final sacrifice of his Son, Jesus Christ.

  God showed Adam and Eve that the coverings of fig leaves that they had made were not in any way able to cover their sins. Once man has been infected with the hereditary disease of sin, it is impossible to cover the sin and their shame with the works of their own righteousness. (Isa. 64:6a)

Instead, God provided a sacrifice to clothe them with. As God later provided the ram caught in the thicket in the place of Isaac, So also did the Lord provide the Lamb of God in the place of fallen man. God covered Adam and Eve with coats of skin as a “Type” of the righteousness of Christ. A righteousness to clothe us as a garment, “The true covering that forever covers the shame of our nakedness.” (Col. 3:10)

  In the sacrifices of Cain and Abel, the necessity of a blood sacrifice for the atonement of sin was revealed. The lamb that was to be offered in the Passover feast was only the “Type” and “Shadow” of the true Passover Lamb Jesus Christ.

“FOR EVEN CHRIST OUR PASSOVER IS SACRIFICED FOR US.”

(1 Cor. 5:7b)

 

It had to be a lamb offered for the feast of Passover as Christ was the true Lamb of God. (Ex. 12:3)

 

“BEHOLD, THE LAMB OF GOD WHICH TAKETH AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 1:29)

 

  The lamb had to be a male of the first year and in its prime, just as Christ offered himself while in his prime. (Ex.12:5)

 

“AND JESUS HIMSELF BEGAN TO BE ABOUT THIRTY YEARS OF AGE.” (LK. 3:23)

  The lamb to be offered in the Passover had to be without spot or blemish. (Ex. 12:5)

 

“BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST AS A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT.”

(1 Pet. 1:19)

 

 As the Passover lamb was thoroughly inspected and observed to make sure that it was without spot or blemish, so also was the Lamb of God, “Jesus Christ,” closely observed by the opposing Jews, who hoped to find and exploit any faults that they could. Jesus was finally judged by Pilate as a lamb passing the inspection, and was pronounced innocent. (Mt. 27:24)

  The lamb was to be set apart for a period of four days. (Ex. 12:3-6)

It is written, that Christ who was crucified at the Passover had entered Jerusalem exactly four days before the feast. The lamb was ordered to be slain and roasted in the fire. (Ex. 12:6-8) This order foretold the future sufferings and death of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus suffered the wrath of God for the sins of the world when he became a curse for us. (Gal.3:13)

  The Passover lamb was to be killed by the whole congregation between the two evenings, between 3 P.M. and 6 P.M. (Ex.12:6)

The congregation of the Jews ordered that Jesus be crucified between the two evenings. (Mt. 27:23, 45-50) It was commanded by God that the bones of the Passover lamb should not be broken. (Ex.12:46)

 

“BUT WHEN THEY CAME TO JESUS AND SAW THAT HE WAS DEAD ALREADY, THEY BROKE NOT HIS LEGS.”

(Jn. 19:38)

  The Passover lamb wasn’t to be killed and only looked upon, but to be eaten; so also the sacrifice of Christ is not only to be looked upon and remembered, but by faith we are to feed on Christ. (Ex. 12:8)

 

“THEN JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT YE EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN AND DRINK HIS BLOOD, YE HAVE NO LIFE IN YOU.”

(Jn. 6:53)

 

The Passover lamb was to be eaten with bitter herbs in remembrance of their bondage in Egypt. (Ex.12:8)

Today we are to feed upon the sacrifice of Christ with remembrance of our former bondage to sin. (Jn. 6:53)

  It was a perfect man (Adam) who sinned and therefore there had to be a perfect man (Jesus) used in a sacrifice in order to be able to provide full satisfaction for that sin. All of humanity, every human who would ever set foot on this earth was at one time in the loins of Adam when he chose to sin. (Rom. 5:12)

The world was truly a lost cause because Adam’s blood was to be passed to all men of every generation that was to follow, making it impossible to find a perfect man who could become a sacrifice for the sins of the world.

 

“WHEREFORE WHEN HE COMETH INTO THE WORLD, HE SAITH, SACRIFICE AND OFFERING THOU WOULDEST NOT, BUT A BODY HATH THOU PREPARED ME.”

(Heb. 10:5)

 

As prophesied by Isaiah the prophet seven hundred years before the birth of Christ, Jesus was born from a virgin. (Isa. 7:14)

It had to be a virgin birth because every man on earth had inherited the same blood as Adam’s which had been tainted with sin.

  Jesus Christ, taking on the nature of man as the seed of Abraham, a perfect man at last! A man without sin, a flawless sacrifice. A lamb without spot or blemish. Jesus Christ offered himself as the flawless sacrifice for the sins of the world.

 

“FOR THE LAW HAVING A SHADOW OF GOOD THINGS TO COME AND NOT THE VERY IMAGE OF THE THINGS, CAN NEVER WITH THOSE SACRIFICES WHICH THEY OFFERED YEAR BY YEAR CONTINUALLY MAKE THE COMERS THERE UNTO PERFECT.” (Heb. 10:1)

 

Jesus Christ offered himself as the perfect sacrifice, and after he died, he then rose again in a spiritual body. During this process of his death, burial, and resurrection, all of the spiritual bodies of the children of God were inside the very loins of Jesus. When a person chooses to accept the word of life (Gospel of their salvation), they are instantly baptized into their spiritual bodies that are in the loins of Christ. This is the spiritual birth!

 

“AND HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS.” (Eph. 2:6)

 

“FOR YE ARE DEAD AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD.” (Col. 3:3)

 

  When God speaks of changing our vile bodies, he is referring to our spiritual bodies that will come forth from the very loins of Christ. Even though we are born again of the spirit and have been sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit of promise, yet,

 

“EVEN WE GROAN WITHIN OURSELVES, WAITING FOR THE ADOPTION, TO WIT, THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY.”

(Rom. 8:23b)

 

  As children of Adam, we all have physical bodies like Adam. At our adoption we will receive the spiritual body of our adopted Father, the Second Adam Jesus Christ.

 

“BELOVED, NOW ARE WE THE SON’S OF GOD AND IT DOTH NOT YET APPEAR WHAT WE SHALL BE: BUT WE KNOW THAT, WHEN HE SHALL APPEAR, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM, FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS.”

(1 Jn. 3:2)

 

“AND SO IT IS WRITTEN, THE FIRST MAN ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL; THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT. HOW BE IT THAT WAS NOT FIRST WHICH IS SPIRITUAL, BUT THAT WHICH IS NATURAL; AND AFTERWARD THAT WHICH IS SPIRITUAL. THE FIRST MAN IS OF THE EARTH, EARTHY: THE SECOND MAN IS THE LORD FROM HEAVEN. AS IS THE EARTHY, SUCH ARE THEY ALSO THAT ARE EARTHY: AND AS IS THE HEAVENLY, SUCH ARE THEY ALSO THAT ARE HEAVENLY, AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY.”

(1 Cor. 15:45-49)

 

  By being in the loins of Christ when he was crucified and resurrected, our spiritual bodies were then resurrected with him.

 

“FOR WE HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS DEATH, WE SHALL BE ALSO IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS RESURRECTION.” (Rom. 6:5)

 

It is because our spiritual bodies were resurrected in Christ that we are predestined to receive eternal life and to be conformed to his image and likeness.

 

“FOR WHOM HE DID FOREKNOW, HE ALSO DID PREDESTINATE TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, THAT HE MIGHT BE THE FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN. MOREOVER WHOM HE DID PREDESTINATE, THEM HE ALSO CALLED: AND WHOM HE CALLED, THEM HE ALSO JUSTIFIED: AND THEM HE ALSO GLORIFIED.”

(Rom. 8:29-30)

 

  It was Adam who had committed the offense that subjected all of humanity into the judgment and condemnation of sin, for all men were inside the very loins of Adam when he had sinned. Even so, it was the second Adam, Jesus Christ who performed the righteous act that has resulted in the justification of many. For all of the children of God were inside the very loins of Christ while he performed the righteous act.

 

“THEREFORE AS BY THE OFFENSE OF ONE, JUDGMENT CAME UPON ALL MEN TO CONDEMNATION; EVEN SO, BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE, THE FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN UNTO JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE. FOR AS BY ONE MAN’S DISOBEDIENCE MANY WERE MADE SINNERS, SO BY THE OBEDIENCE OF ONE SHALL MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.”

(Rom. 5:18-19)

 

  In the Old Testament “Type” which served as a shadow of good things to come is at last revealed:

 

“AND AARON SHALL LAY HIS HANDS ON THE HEAD OF THE LIVE GOAT, AND CONFESS OVER HIM ALL THE INIQUITIES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AND ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS IN ALL THEIR SINS, PUTTING THEM UPON THE HEAD OF THE GOAT, AND SHALL SEND HIM AWAY BY THE HAND OF A FIT MAN INTO THE WILDERNESS: AND THE GOAT SHALL BEAR UPON HIM ALL THEIR INIQUITIES UNTO A LAND NOT INHABITED: AND HE SHALL LET GO THE GOAT IN THE WILDERNESS.”

(Lev. 16:21-22)

 

  By faith we place our hands upon the head of the Lamb of God, (Jesus Christ) and rely solely on Christ, the Lord of righteousness.

 

“EVEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD WHICH IS BY FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST UNTO ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE.”

(Rom. 3:22a)

 

“BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, WHICH TAKETH AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 1:29)

  Jesus, the Lamb of God takes away the sins of the world by placing them all upon himself.

 

“ALL LIKE SHEEP HAVE GONE ASTRAY; WE HAVE TURNED EVERYONE TO HIS OWN WAY; AND THE LORD HATH LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL.”

(Isa. 53:6)

 

   We transfer our sins of the past, present, and future upon the Lord Jesus Christ by our personal belief in the gospel. When we choose to believe in the gospel, the very righteousness of Christ is transferred to us. In this same exact manner the tithes paid by Abraham were credited to Levi, for Levi was in the loins of Abraham when the tithes were paid. Even so, the righteousness of Christ is imputed to those who believe the gospel because all who would eventually believe the gospel were inside the loins of Christ when he was crucified and judged for the sins of the world.

 

“AND AS I MAY SO SAY, LEVI ALSO, WHO RECEIVETH TITHES, PAID TITHES IN ABRAHAM. FOR HE WAS YET IN THE LOINS OF HIS FATHER, WHEN MELCHISEDEC MET HIM.”

(Heb. 7:9-10)

 

“FOR HE HATH MADE HIM TO BE SIN FOR US, WHO KNEW NO SIN THAT WE MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM.”

(2 Cor. 5:21)

 

  We are made absolutely perfect in Christ Jesus, and as we grow into our spiritual bodies we will finally achieve our individual perfection unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

 

“TILL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST.”

(Eph. 4:13)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE HEART OF PHAROAH

 

 

Even though incarcerated and saved, I still had my fleshly nature to contend with. I still had sin living within my body and soul. I still had a strong desire to once again sell drugs after I was released from prison, and even went so far as to devise a plan on how to do it without getting caught. It was a very meticulous plan that took into consideration a number of different factors and variables based upon my abilities, circumstances, past experiences, and especially all of the mistakes that I had made in the past. Most people think that when an individual gets saved and claims to be a Christian that he or she should then be perfect in their speech and conduct. This unfortunately isn’t the case. After becoming a Christian, I had only discovered that I had two conflicting natures within me. A battle between my spirit and flesh had only just begun. I knew that I had to get rid of the sin in my life and that I needed to live my life committed to God. I also knew that this wasn’t going to take place overnight and that it was a lifelong process. My plan was to sell drugs for a period of two years in order to raise enough money to start my own business, and then I would live the remaining days of my life serving God. I called this plan of mine, “Darkness to Light.” I had pictured it in my mind as a personal transformation from evil to good, a time when I would be finishing off my old ways of life and adjusting into the new. I thought this plan of mine was perfect and I felt really good about this plan. I was beginning to see a light through the tunnel of darkness that I had been traveling through my entire life. I was actually beginning to sense the possibility of one day finding freedom from the bondage that had enslaved me for so many years.

  A couple of weeks later I received what I now know to be my first warning from God. I was visited by three federal agents who told me that if I didn’t cooperate with their investigation, that they had enough evidence to prosecute me for a conspiracy charge and that they wouldn’t hesitate to do so. I will admit that at this point I was absolutely terrified. I didn’t want to believe them and kept telling myself that they were only bluffing in hopes of getting me to cooperate with them. The next day I met a guy who had just come in, who said that he had done eight years in a federal penitentiary. He told everyone in the block that he wanted to be a preacher after he was released. The same day I had witnessed this individual exploiting God over his own mother while on the telephone with her for nothing more than selfish reasons. This guy was truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Anyways, he heard me talking with another guy about my recent visit with the federal agents and then asked if he could speak with me for a minute. He then told me that federal agents don’t even make a move on anyone, not even to talk unless they have enough to prosecute them. After quoting a passage from the Book of Luke,

 

“WHEN YOU GO WITH YOUR ADVERSARY TO THE MAGISTRATE AS THOU ARE IN THE WAY, GIVE DILIGENCE THAT THOU MAYEST BE DELIVERED FROM HIM; LEST HE HALE THEE TO THE JUDGE, AND THE JUDGE DELIVER THEE TO THE OFFICER, AND THE OFFICER CAST THEE INTO PRISON. I TELL THEE, THOU SHALT NOT DEPART THENCE, TILL THOU HAST PAID THE VERY LAST MITE.”

(LK. 12:58-59)

 

He then tried telling me that I should contact the federal agents as soon as possible and to immediately cooperate with them before it was too late. I really became nervous at the things that he was telling me and even considered taking his advice, but something inside of me kept telling me not to and that it was now in the hands of God. Even though terrified by this warning, my sinful desire to sell drugs when I was released still remained deeply rooted within my soul.

  The next night I was up late, around 2:30 A.M., and out of fear that the federal agents had placed into my mind I decided to go through the details of my “Darkness to Light” plan of selling drugs to see if it could be improved in any areas. This review had become an obsession and an occasional ritual of mine. I remember wanting every detail of this plan to be engraved into my mind from fear that I may step outside of the plan after released and once again get caught. As I was reviewing this plan, my cellmate Justin who had been dead asleep at the time, sat up while still asleep and said out loud, “Don’t sell drugs or you will get into trouble,” and then he fell right back into a deep sleep. I was in shock and in total disbelief at what had just taken place. It was like the Holy Spirt had jumped into his body for those few seconds to give me that message. The reason that I was in absolute shock over the situation was because of the fact that I had never mentioned my plans to sell drugs or even hinted in the slightest way of these plans of mine! There was absolutely no way on earth for him to know about them. I knew that this message had been from God and it truly frightened me. However, my mind began to filter and to try to explain what had just happened as only a mere coincidence of some kind. As stubborn as my flesh was, I only began to rethink and reshape my plan by cutting down the time period by one year and the amounts to be sold into shorter amounts than they previously were.

  After waiting about two more weeks I was transferred to Dodge Correctional Facility, which had been the intake and reception facility for Wisconsin inmates. I wasn’t allowed to bring anything with me except for my Bible. For the first week I was locked in a cell for 24 hours a day. My Bible kept me going as I continued to renew my mind with the word of God. I stayed steadfast in prayer throughout the day and into the late hours of the night. After the one week period of all day confinement, they moved me into a new block and into a cell with an individual who seemed to have the appearance of one who lived a rough ghetto lifestyle. I kept to myself, weary of trusting this individual at all or even making an attempt to get to know this individual.

As the days passed by I began to notice a lot of positive characteristics of my new cellmate named Robert. For instance, at that time I had no canteen and Robert offered to help me out with whatever I needed to get me through until I was able to purchase my own canteen. The next day, early in the morning Robert was getting dressed in his greens which meant that he was going somewhere. I asked him where it was that he was going and he told me that he was on his way to go and visit with the prison Chaplain and that he regularly visited the Chaplain. He then reached into his locker and pulled out his Bible. My attitude began to overcome the stereotypes that I had and I began to feel totally different about him. I knew at that moment that we had finally reached common ground. I felt as if God had placed me there for a purpose of some sort, but at the same time knowing full well that I had placed myself there for my own actions. However, I knew that God was taking full advantage of the situation.

 

“AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.”

(Rom. 8:28)

 

As I got to know Robert I started to realize that he was just like me. He was there on drug charges just like myself. I also found out that his case involved the exact same circumstances as mine. Robert was also sincerely seeking God with the hope of a better life in Christ. Within a few weeks we really got to know each other a lot better and we were really getting along well. We became good friends and he began sharing pieces of his life, along with his concerns and worries of the future. He eventually told me what his biggest concern was. Robert told me that he had pending charges from a fight that he had gotten into while in county jail. I could see and feel the pain and anxiety and it was then that I realized that our situations were a lot more similar than either of us had known. I told him of the threat of federal charges that I had received. He, like myself didn’t take them seriously. Regardless, we began praying about our concerns every night before falling asleep. He kept me in prayer and I did the same for him. One day he really opened up to me and deeply expressed his concerns that he was having about his pending charges and how these concerns of his were really eating him up inside. I then shared an experience of mine that I had with a mantra and of how deep that it helped me to enter prayer and how close to God I felt while using it. He said that he wanted to try it. That same night we wrote it up and tried it together. I felt really uncomfortable and a little embarrassed as I read the words out loud, but seeing his sincerity of faith that he was placing in his calling out to God, I continued on. Together we reached the still point and began to pray in the spirit, from our hearts, while keeping each other in our requests and in our prayers. We continued using this mantra every night for a few days straight until I began to get lazy, and it was then only every couple to few days that we would use the mantra. After a while it actually came to the point of him asking me few different times to pray the mantra before turning in for the night. I continued on for a few more nights, but then stopped. Robert kept persisting that we continue to use the mantra, but I said no because of laziness. I then gave the mantra to Robert and insisted that he should continue using the mantra without me. He prayed this mantra every night by himself for a couple of weeks straight. I was truly amazed to see him continue without me as he did. Another week had passed by and we got a special visitor that came to our door. It was a Lieutenant who had been holding some papers out with his hand. Both of us were extremely nervous as of his reasons for being there. The Lieutenant then called out, “Robert Nellum, Please come to the door.” When Robert got to the door the Lieutenant told him that he had just received notice that his pending charges have all been dismissed. Joy filled Robert instantly and he began jumping up and down while screaming in amazement and in complete disbelief. I too felt the joy and amazement of once again being blessed by the Lord. I remember thinking that with God, all things are possible. It was only a few hours later and my joy began to change drastically into sorrow and anger. Robert’s heart had hardened once again into pride as he soon forgot all about his petitions to God and of the faith that he had placed in God on all of the previous occasions. Robert had actually began to make references to his attorney as the one responsible for this blessing. I quickly lashed out at Robert and explained to him how I felt about the situation, that even according to his paperwork his attorney had truly nothing to do with it. I also told him that now that he had received the results that he had been wishing and praying for, that he was now quick to dismiss where the blessing had come from. I then took the time to express my feelings of how ungrateful that I thought he was acting towards God.

He then quickly humbled himself while contemplating the things that I was telling him, and then finished with a prayer of thanks to God.

  A couple of days later Robert and I had an interesting conversation. We discussed the truth in our hearts concerning our future intentions. I asked him how he felt about selling drugs after getting to know God. He then began to explain to me that he really didn’t believe that selling drugs was a wrongful act and that to him it was more an act of survival. I knew inside that this way of thinking was wrong, but on the outside I wanted more than anything to convince myself that it was the truth. Robert then went on with his opinion in an attempt to justify his way of thinking with the same means that I had continually used myself for so many years. He said, “If we don’t sell the drugs to the addicts then someone else will.” Next he asked the all too familiar question, “Is a bar wrong for selling alcohol to alcoholics?” Robert then finished his point of view by saying that it was a person’s decision to use the drugs and that we were not responsible for their actions. I then became comfortable enough to go ahead and share my plans of selling drugs after my release. After telling Robert about my plans, he then shared that he also had a similar plan as mine. I told Robert that if he was going to continue to sell drugs that he needed to devise an exit strategy that set an exact amount of money to be reached and one that had a non-negotiable time limit. He revealed to me that he had already thought about this and that he had such a plan of his own already in mind, but was still in the process of working out the fine details. He then told me that he wanted to make enough money to open up a grocery store and that once he did he would then quit selling drugs and settle down to raise a family. It was only a few days after that that I was transferred to another facility.

  I was transferred to the Oshkosh Correctional Institution. This transfer in itself was truly a blessing. I was originally supposed to be transferred to the Fox Lake Correctional Institute which was about an hour away from home. Now I was only twenty minutes away from my family, girlfriend, and son. My first week in the Oshkosh prison I stayed steadfast in prayer and read God’s word daily. I chose to surround myself with some very positive Christian brothers. Everything seemed to be going my way and actually seemed a little too good to be true. After I had been there for about a month and a half and had just began to get settled in and adjusted to my new surroundings, I received a call one morning to report to the institution’s records office. After getting ready, I headed up to the records office and the lady officer at the desk handed me a packet of papers and informed me that the United States Marshal’s Office had placed a detainer on me. My heart literally sank into my chest. I had turned completely numb and totally crushed to the point of absolute devastation. As I walked back while reading the charges against me, any of the positive energy that I once had in my body began to slowly evaporate into the wind. All of my hopes, dreams, and future perspective had shattered into a million pieces right before my very eyes, which left me in a state of fear and uncertainty to the point of being almost incoherent. I went back into my cell in complete disbelief. I couldn’t talk and my stomach hurt along with my heart. It had felt as though my stomach was in the middle stages of swallowing up my heart. I was in shock to say the least.

  The next morning things got a whole lot worse for me. I went to the law library to see what kind of sentence that the charge carried if I would be convicted. After an hour of searching through books that I truly didn’t have the slightest clue on how to use, I finally found out the information that I had been looking for. I was facing a minimum mandatory sentence of ten years to life. I began to see my life pass before my very eyes as I was picturing myself as having to be sent to some distant state into a federal penitentiary that would be far away from my girlfriend, family, and son. I then began to think of how old that they would be after I got out. The relationship that I had with my girlfriend would be over as I knew it. Life in my eyes was coming to a sudden and terrible end. It wasn’t long until I became physically and emotionally sick. I fell into depths of depression that I never knew to exist. I kept asking God, “why?” He knew in my heart that I wanted to change. He had called and chosen to save me for eternal life. He knew that I had become a new creation in his precious Son, Jesus. So then why would he then allow me to go through this pain and hardship? I began to sway hardcore in my faith and in my trust in God. This continued on for a couple of weeks straight until some of the initial shock began to wear off.

  Then it happened. One morning I awoke with a feeling of strength inside of me that sparked a tiny glimmer of hope and possibility that my outcome and destiny weren’t yet finalized. The next day I began to pray all through the day and all through the night, begging God to deliver me. I then made promises to God that I would cancel my plans of selling drugs altogether and would serve him all the rest of my days if he would just choose to deliver me.

  For the next three months I only left my cell to eat, and that in itself consumed all of my strength and energy. I remained steadfast in prayer and the situation with Robert at Dodge Corrections came back to mind. I remembered his persistence in prayer and his absolute determination and faithfulness. The fact that I was displaying none of these things at this particular time really worried me, but at the same time, as I thought on Robert’s situation, I began to get hopeful and to receive just enough strength to get through each day. I remember telling myself that if God did it then that he could do it again. In the very back of my mind and at the very bottom of my heart there still remained a small glimmer of hope, a distant thought that all of this was only a test of my faith of some sort, at least at that time I wanted more than anything to believe that it was. As time went on I began to mentally prepare myself while fully expecting the worst possible outcome for my situation. My prayers were slowly deteriorating to once or even twice a day at best. About a week or so later I received a letter from the Eastern District Federal Courts. Well, I knew it was definitely time to face the music. I knew that I had to muster up every last ounce of strength possible for one last battle to the bitter end. I opened up the letter to see when my initial court appearance would be and it stated the following: “This detainer and criminal complaint has been dismissed.” I could not believe the words that I was reading! I couldn’t in any way possible express the feeling that I had inside. It was a feeling of absolute euphoria and ecstasy that swelled my heart with such force until it literally felt as though it burst into radiant colors throughout my very soul. Needless to say, I read that letter so many times over that afternoon until I could practically recite the entire thing by heart! I thanked God and praised God and spent the next few days doing nothing else but worshiping God for his ultimate mercy. For the first time in my life I had experienced God’s unconditional love. It had been a love that was unmatched by any other love that I had ever experienced before. The only other love that even came close is the kind of love that a father or mother would have for their son or daughter. Like the kind of love that I knew I had for my son Anthony. But even so, the love that I had now felt from God was far beyond that. It was a love beyond the physical limitations of my understanding, beyond all boundaries and without measure. After a couple of weeks of experiencing pure joy and of spreading the good news to my family, friends, and girlfriend, my flesh began to once again rise up within me and I began to do the exact same thing as Robert had done after he received a blessing from God. I actually began to allow my natural self and mind to take full control of my feelings and thoughts. I then began coming up with excuses and any means that I could in an attempt to try to justify the reason that the charges had been dismissed, rather than just giving the credit and glory to God where it rightfully belonged. I actually tried to convince myself that they never really had any kind of a case to begin with, and that had been the sole reason that they had been dismissed. My deceitful heart had once again become hardened towards the things of God and towards the love and compassion that he had shown me in my situation.

 

“BUT EXHORT ONE ANOTHER DAILY, WHILE IT IS CALLED TODAY; LEST ANY OF YOU BE HARDENED THROUGH THE DECEITFULNESS OF SIN.”

(Heb. 3:13)

 

  Soon after I had made the decision to continue to sell drugs again after my release and had been completely oblivious to the fact that my mind was still heavily influenced by the power of Satan. I actually then began to convince myself that the testing of my faith with the threat of pending charges was only a warning from God to cut down my plans instead of quitting them all completely. Most people would think that after facing federal charges with an open-ended sentence of ten years to life, and after enduring all of the fear and uncertainty that I had faced, that it would have been enough to wake me up and to change my life. As it is written:

 

“THE THING THAT HATH BEEN, IT IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE; AND THAT WHICH IS DONE, IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE DONE: AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN.”

(Eccl.1:9)

And,

 

“FOR WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE WRITTEN AFORETIME WERE WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING THAT WE THROUGH PATIENCE AND COMFORT OF THE SCRIPTURES MIGHT HAVE HOPE.”

(ROM. 15:4)

 

  Everything that we see happening today has already happened in the past in one form or another. I, like Pharaoh, was an eye witness to the very miracles that God was doing in my life and I, like Pharaoh, only a short time after, let my heart become hardened towards God and his love. I had once again fallen into some sort of spell of disbelief.

  After witnessing the many miraculous signs and wonders that God had performed, even to the extreme of dividing the Red Sea, the children of Israel had become hardened in their hearts towards God and the love that he had time and time again expressed towards them. Even as they traveled free from Egyptian bondage, the children of Israel became hungry and said,

 

“WOULD TO GOD WE HAD DIED BY THE HAND OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF EGYPT, WHEN WE SAT BY THE FLESH POTS AND WHEN WE DID EAT BREAD TO THE FULL; FOR YE HAVE BROUGHT US FORTH INTO THIS WILDERNESS, TO KILL THIS WHOLE ASSEMBLY WITH HUNGER.” (Ex. 16:3)

  The children of Israel had been quick to remember some of the very limited pleasures in Egypt, but had so soon forgotten how miserable they had been treated and of how they were beaten daily. This was very similar to my plans of selling drugs after released, because like the children of Israel, Satan had me remembering only the pleasurable times of selling drugs and of making the fast and easy money, while at the same time forgetting all of the heartache and bondage that went along with it.

  A couple of weeks later I went in back of the Parole Review Committee with the hope and expectation of getting back on the road to boot camp to earn myself an early release from prison.

As we discussed my options the committee brought to my attention that I had yet another detainer with pending charges of battery from another county. I tried to explain to them and to plead with them that it couldn’t be at all possible because the only charges that I had from that county had all been read in as part of another plea agreement that I had accepted previous to being sentenced. They then told me to write to the Clerk of Courts and to work with them to get the situation resolved in order to become eligible for the earned release program. They also explained to me that if I did in fact have pending charges for a battery case in that county that I wouldn’t be eligible for the earned release program due to the violent nature of the crime. I left the meeting and immediately wrote to the Public Defender’s Office and a few days later I received a response informing me that I did in fact have pending charges for a battery case in that county and that I was facing another three years in prison because of it. I could not accept this at all to be the truth. The following day I had my girlfriend call the Clerk of Courts and to notify them of the situation. They explained to her that they didn’t have anything concerning a “read in” in a plea bargain deal, and that the battery case was still open and that I was yet to face these pending charges in court. It was then that all of the violent sins of my past came back to haunt me and to torment me with powerful convictions. There were so many of them to choose from and not knowing which one I was being charged with was the most challenging part of all. I was truly scared and my heart began filling itself with guilt and shame as I was quickly coming to the realization that going back on my promise to God to quit my plans of selling drugs was the cause of the suffering to come. I knew deep with in my heart that I truly was deserving for whatever punishment that God had in store for me, but in no way in hell did I at all want to face the music.

  Once again I was slipping back into the bondage of being consumed by a depressive state; mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was spiritually drained of all energy. I once again prayed daily with the entire prayer being no more than a prolonged apology for going back on my promise to God. It was about a month later and I was once again called down to the security office, a flashback of the time I received my Federal charges. Except this time I had a very bad feeling that the results were going to be much less satisfying to say the least. When I got to the security office I was told that I was leaving to go to court to face the battery charges. I prayed one last time before heading out to court.

  As I went before the judge to plead my case, before I even had a chance to open my mouth and speak, the district attorney figured out that the case had previously been used as a “read in” in a prior conviction. The judge then dismissed the charges against me. Once again I became filled with absolute joy over this outcome, and once again soon after my heart began to harden towards God and his love for me. It was unbelievable of how despicably deceitful that my heart had become because of my sins of pride and lust that I had left harboring and festering for so long inside of me. I once again returned to my plans of selling drugs upon my release and now that I had all of those charges behind me and out of the way, I was more than ever determined that there wasn’t anything in the world that could possibly stand in the way or be able to stop me from accomplishing my goals and finishing my plan.

  A couple of months later Easter arrived. I went to the church service to attend the special Easter services that were taking place to celebrate and honor the resurrection of Christ. I noticed right away that the service was spirit filled. At the tail end of the service we participated in the Lords supper and everything carried out as I would have expected, very normal and traditional. The service was to end with the closing prayer. As we began praying to God I became filled with feelings of guilt and shame unlike ever before. I began to have deep convictions in the very pit of my soul for holding within my heart the desire and plans to sell drugs. I almost experienced just enough of a conviction to end those plans altogether. However, after the church service was over and I began the walk back to my unit I could literally feel my heart begin to harden with every step that I took, and by the time I made it back to my cell there had only been a little tiny soft spot that remained in my heart that had once again turned to stone. I decided to keep my plan to sell drugs and my heart had then finished its very familiar process of turning to stone. I knew right then that there was absolutely no turning back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE RAPTURE

 

  There was a man named Enoch who disappeared right before the flood waters of God’s judgment. (Gen. 5:24)

 

“BY FAITH ENOCH WAS TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH; FOR BEFORE HIS TRANSLATION HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, THAT HE PLEASED GOD.”

(Heb. 11:5)

 

  Enoch served as the shadow and type of the New Testament believers of the Body of Christ who will one day soon disappear before the coming tribulation.

 

Jesus made a promise to return for these believers:

 

“LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED: YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME. IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS: IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD OF TOLD YOU. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.” (Jn. 14:1-3)

 

  Before the tribulation, the believers in Christ will disappear by being translated to meet the Lord in the air.

 

“FOR THIS WE SAY UNTO YOU BY THE WORD OF THE LORD, THAT WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD, SHALL NOT PREVENT THEM WHICH ARE ASLEEP. FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCH ANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1 Thess. 4:15-17)

 

  Our current bodies of flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God, so our bodies must be required to go through some kind of change before we can be translated.

 

“BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED. FOR THIS CORRUPTIBLE MUST PUT ON INCORRUPTION AND THIS MORTAL MUST PUT ON IMMORTALITY, THEN SHALL BE BROUGHT TO PASS THE SAYING THAT IS WRITTEN, DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY. O DEATH, WHERE IS THY STING? O GRAVE, WHERE IS THY VICTORY?”

(1 Cor. 15:51-55)

 

  The reason that these believers are spared from the tribulation of God’s judgment is because they are already members of his body, and already in a New Covenant relationship with him.

 

“BUT GOD COMMENDETH HIS LOVE TOWARD US, IN THAT WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US, MUCH MORE THEN, BEING NOW JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD, WE SHALL BE SAVED FROM WRATH THROUGH HIM.”

(Rom. 5:8-9)

 

 

  All of the believers that will be raptured to meet the Lord in the air have already been born again in the spirit and have the Spirit of God living inside of them. They have already received the New Covenant promise of Christ in them, the hope of glory (Col. 1:27, Gal. 3:14).

They have already received the atonement for their sins and have been made the very righteousness of God. (2Cor. 5:21)

  These born again believers having received the Holy Spirit, have been connected to their spiritual bodies in Christ. The same spiritual bodies that were inside of Christ when he endured the judgment on the cross.

 

“THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST JESUS WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.”

(ROM. 8:1)

 

The coming tribulation is called Jacob’s trouble because the fleshly nation of Israel will once again be the main focus of attention. God will be bringing the rest of the elect seed of Israel into the New Covenant relationship with him through Christ. (Ezek. 16:60-63, 20:37, Jer. 30:7)

 

“FOR I WOULD NOT, BRETHREN, THAT YE SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, LEST YE BE WISE IN YOUR OWN CONCEITS; THAT BLINDNESS IN PART HAS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL, UNTIL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN. AND SO ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED: AS IT IS WRITTEN, THERE SHALL COME OUT OF ZION THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY ALL UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.”

(Rom. 11:25-27)

 

 

 

 

“BUT THIS SHALL BE MY COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.”

(Jer. 31:33)

 

  Though Jesus had loved all of his disciples, the Apostle John had been particularly dear to him. John had been known as the Apostle whom Jesus loved. At the last supper, the Apostle John had laid his head in the bosom of Jesus. (Jn. 13:23)

  John served as the “type” of the body of believers that Christ was to die for. We see this “type” further developing after the Lord reveals to Peter the kind of death that he was to glorify God with. (Jn. 21:18)

Peter then asks Jesus what his plans for John were.

 

“JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, IF I WILL THAT HE TARRY TILL I COME, WHAT IS THAT TO THEE? FOLLOW THOU ME.”

(Jn. 21:22)

 

The Apostle John as we know is not alive today and will not be living here at the time of the second coming of Jesus Christ. However, he did in fact tarry until the Lord returned and raptured him into the heavens. (Rev. 4:2) The Lord rapturing John was a “type” of the rapture to come of the saints meeting the Lord in the air, being spared of the tribulation to come. The church is not listed or mentioned again after Rev 4:2, and not until Revelations chapter 19.

  We notice in Rev. 19, that the revelation of Jesus Christ being revealed to the Apostle John was divided into three divisions; “the things which thou hast seen, things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. (Rev. 4:1) When one compares the verses of the Rapture in 1 Thess. 4:16-17 and Rev. 4:1-2, we are able to see how similar they are in reporting the same event.

 

“FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1 Thess. 4:16-17)

 

 “AFTER THIS I LOOKED, AND, BEHOLD, A DOOR WAS OPENED IN HEAVEN: AND THE FIRST VOICE WHICH I HEARD WAS AS IT WERE OF A TRUMPET TALKING WITH ME; WHICH SAID, COME HITHER, AND I WILL SHOW THEE THINGS WHICH MUST BE HEREAFTER. AND IMMEDIATELY I WAS IN THE SPIRIT: AND BEHOLD, A THRONE WAS SET IN HEAVEN, AND ONE SAT ON THE THRONE.”

(Rev. 4:1-2)

 

  From this comparison of scripture we are able to see that the rapture takes place in Rev. 4:1. In both passages of scripture we have a VOICE, and a TRUMPET, and in both cases they are immediately caught up to the Lord. This is further confirmed in the next verse:

 

“AND IMMEDIATELY I WAS IN THE SPIRIT AND BEHOLD A THRONE WAS SET IN HEAVEN, AND ONE SAT ON THE THRONE.”

(Rev. 4:2)

 

  The Apostle John experienced the change from corruption to incorruption, from having a natural body to receiving a spiritual body.

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY. NOW THIS I SAY BRETHREN, THAT FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION. BEHOLD I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY, WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED, IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMP. FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED.”

(1 Cor. 15:49-52)

 

 Notice where John was immediately after being raptured! After being caught up, John is standing in front of “one,” sitting on the throne. This is the very same thing that we are told to pray for in order to escape the coming tribulation.

 

“WATCH, YE THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS AND TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.”

(LK. 21:36)

 

  According to the time-table in the Jewish Bible, (Old Testament), the promised seed “Messiah” was to appear, be crucified, (Isa. 53, Psalms 22), and immediately after a seven year tribulation was to take place. This order of events did not take place. Instead of a seven year tribulation, we entered into a mystery time interval that had been kept secret since the world began. The rapture will soon mark the end of the mystery time interval and the continuation of the prophetic time table of the Jewish Bible. (Old Testament)

 

 

 

 

WORLD BAPTISM

 

  After the rebellion of Lucifer and his fallen angels, God recreated and restored the earth for man’s habitation in six days and on the seventh day he rested from all his works.

  • In Genesis chapters one and two we have the creation of Adam.
  • In Genesis chapter three we have Adam’s temptation and fall.
  • In Genesis chapter four we have the blood sacrifice revealed and the slaying of Abel by his own brother Cain.
  • In Genesis chapter five we have the disappearance of a man named Enoch.
  • In Genesis chapters six, seven, and eight we have a world judgment by water, where judgment waters baptized the entire earth, except for Noah and his household of eight souls who traveled safely in the ark through the tribulation.

 

“BUT BELOVED DO NOT FORGET THIS ONE THING, THAT WITH THE LORD ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2 Pet. 3:8)

 

  The six days of the earth’s restoration was only a “type” and “shadow” of the six millenniums to come followed by a seventh millennium of rest upon the earth. (Rev. 20:4)

If we now turn our attention to the Book of Romans chapter five verse fourteen we read:

  “NEVERTHELESS, DEATH REIGNED FROM ADAM TO MOSES, EVEN OVER THEM THAT HAD NOT SINNED AFTER THE SIMILTUDE OF ADAM’S TRANSGRESSION, WHO IS THE “FIGURE” OF HIM WHO WAS TO COME.”

(ROM 5:14)

 

  So we learn that Adam was only a “type” and “shadow” of a certain someone to come. Let us take the time to find out just who that someone was.

 

“AND SO IT IS WRITTEN, THE FIRST ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL; THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT.”

(1Cor. 15:45)

 

“THE FIRST MAN IS OF THE EARTH, EARTHY: THE SECOND MAN IS THE LORD FROM HEAVEN.”

(1Cor. 15:47)

 

  • In Matthew chapter one the second Adam was born as a fulfillment of the first Adam.
  • In Matthew chapter four we have the temptation of Jesus the second Adam, and his victory over Satan.
  • In Matthew chapter twenty-seven, verses thirty-two through fifty, we have the true blood sacrifice revealed as the righteous Abel (Jesus) is slain by his own brethren, the Jews (Cain’s seed). Only his blood speaketh better things than that of Abel. (Heb. 12:24)
  • In first Corinthians chapter fifteen, verses fifty-one through fifty-five and in first Thessalonians chapter four, verses sixteen and seventeen we have the substance of Enoch, of whom had only been a “shadow’ of good things yet to come as expressed in Hebrews chapter eleven, verse five where we read:

 

“BY FAITH ENOCH WAS TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH; AND WAS NOT FOUND, BECAUSE GOD HAD TRANSLATED HIM; FOR BEFORE HIS TRANSLATION HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, THAT HE PLEASED GOD.”

(Heb. 11:5)

 

  • In Luke chapter twenty-four, verse twenty-one is the future tribulation of which the flood was only a “type”.

 

“AND AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SO SHALL IT BE ALSO IN THE DAYS OF THE SON OF MAN. THEY DID EAT, THEY DRANK, THE MARRIED WIVES, THEY WERE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE, UNTIL THE DAY THAT NOAH ENTERED THE ARK, AND THE FLOOD CAME AND DESTROYED THEM ALL. LIKEWISE ALSO AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF LOT; THEY DID EAT THEY DRANK, THEY BOUGHT, THEY SOLD, THEY PLANTED, THEY BUILDED; BUT THE SAME DAY THAT LOT WENT OUT OF SODOM IT RAINED FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FROM HEAVEN AND DESTROYED THEM ALL.”

(LK. 17:26-29)

 

“AND SPARED NOT THE OLD WORLD, BUT SAVED NOAH, THE EIGHTH PERSON, A PREACHER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, BRINGING IN THE FLOOD UPON THE WORLD OF THE UNGODLY; AND TURNING THE CITIES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH INTO ASHES CONDEMN THEM WITH AN OVERTHROW, MAKING THEM AN ENSAMPLE UNTO THOSE THAT AFTER SHOULD LIVE UNGODLY.”

(2Pet. 2:5-6)

 

  After the disappearance of the Christians (RAPTURE), the earth will have once again been as the days of Noah were. The earth will once again be filled with violence and the wickedness of man will be great in the earth, and his every intent of the thoughts of his heart will be continually evil.

 The earth at this time will undergo a tribulation unlike the earth has ever experienced before. As it was once purged with of evil by through a baptism of water, so will it once again be purged of evil through a baptism of fire. During this baptism of fire a remnant will be protected and saved through the tribulation just as a remnant was protected and saved through the baptism of water (Noah’s ark through the flood).

  After examining the pattern set forth in Genesis chapters one through eight, in the Jewish Bible (Old Testament) in contrast to the pattern set forth in the Christian Bible (New Testament), we learn that the Old Testament revelation was only a “foreshadow” and “type” of the New Testament revelation.

 

“THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT CONCEALED, AND THE OLD TESTAMENT IS IN THE NEW TESTAMNET REVEALED.”

 

 

 

Creation of Adam (Gen. 1, 2)                             Creation of 2nd Adam (Mt. 1)

 

Adam’s temptation and fall (Gen 3)          Jesus temptation & victory (Mt. 4)

 

 

Blood sacrifice revealed,                 Blood sacrifice revealed, Jews kill Jesus.

Cain kills righteous brother Abel.                                             (Mt. 27:32-50)

(Gen. 4)                 

 

Enoch disappears (Gen. 5)            Rapture (1 Cor. 15:51-55, 1 Thess. 4:16-17)

 

Judgment by water (Gen. 6, 7, 8)        Judgment by fire (2 Pet. 3:7)

Remnant of Noah’s ark saved.             Remnant in Christ (ark) saved.

 

 

 

THE EMPTY GLASS

 

  As the bars enclosed me, I knew that it was finally finished. The life that I had lived up until then was over with. I was completely dazed as the reality of my new surroundings began to penetrate the waves of distortion that flowed throughout my mind. The fact that I was once again in some serious trouble and on my way back to prison for a very long time began to slowly set in. I was crushed on the inside, but at the same time I wasn’t at all surprised. The only words that I was able to get out of my mouth were, “Alright God, you win.” After my release from prison, my plans of selling drugs to start a business slowly but surely dwindled away with in the clouded thoughts that followed my drug use. There were times when I was actually making significant progress towards this plan of mine, but most of the time was spent using drugs while trying to stay just beyond the razor sharp tips that were coiled throughout my reality.

  I had finally reached the end of my madness. I was set up for delivering some cocaine, not by some customer of the nickel and dime, but by one of my very own, my partner in crime. This was the partner of whom after he was released did I help to get a job, an apartment, and onto his feet. The same partner who knew that I had a girlfriend, an apartment, a six year old son, and that I had just recently been blessed with a newborn child.  This same partner set me up. The dope game is a dirty game and there are no rules of honor involved in this game. A drug dealer’s success lies within the roll of his dice.

  Being back in jail and headed back to prison wasn’t the only thing that I had to worry about and deal with. I would now like to introduce you to a kid named Brett.  After my mother divorced my stepfather she had dated a longtime friend from her past. This friend of hers had three children, one whose name happened to be Brett. Well, kid or not, he seemed to have picked up a lot from observing how I lived, which was more than I ever thought to be possible. After I had been released from prison the first time I remember a conversation that I had with a more grown up Brett, for three years had passed since I had last seen him. Brett had told me how much that he had looked up to me, almost as if I was his older brother, and that he had a lot of respect for me. I remember during that conversation undigested guilt began to bubble up from within. I knew it because I was living what seemed to be a carefree lifestyle and for all of the wrong reasons that Brett had looked up to me. Brett had really come a long way since I had last seen him. He had a job, a girlfriend, and for his age he really seemed to have it together. This to me was very impressive. Brett was a friend of my girlfriend’s brother so there were many times that I would run into him while visiting with my girlfriend’s father. On one occasion Brett had mentioned to me that he had met a guy from his work who said he could get some really good cocaine and that it was really cheap. Brett was a good kid, he really was. However, at this time in his life he was at the age when experimenting with drugs ever so seems to arouse the curiosity in the minds of our youth. Thankfully, he hadn’t yet fallen into anything too deep to be able to pull himself out of. I began to go through his friend at work for my supply of cocaine. The only major problem with that situation was that his friend from work didn’t want to meet me. This required Brett’s presence each and every time that I wanted to re-up my supply of cocaine. As time progressed, my cocaine used progressed, and the trips needed to go and get more also progressed. This had placed Brett between a rock and a hard place. Brett definitely liked the fact that he had been able to help me with something that at the time seemed to mean the world to me. Brett knew that I had been extremely impressed with his cocaine connection and that it had brought him into a much higher level of respect and acceptance from me. Brett wasn’t at all a “real” drug dealer, he just happen to know a guy and had chosen me as someone to look up to. Well, like I said earlier, I got set up and unfortunately during this misfortune of mine, Brett was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up going down with me. The night we were arrested I could see the fear in Brett’s eyes and the absolute empty expression of complete let down that quickly covered his face. Brett had trusted me, and instead of leading him down a path which was paved with opportunity and filled with meaning and purpose, I instead chose to lead him down the same path that I had unfortunately chosen as a youth, a path guaranteed to lead a person’s life quickly down the drain.

  Well, here I was, in jail and wallowing in absolute disgust. I had once again lost my girlfriend who had truly become my best friend in the world and truly the love of my life. I hadn’t only lost my love, but I had also lost my apartment, job, and most painfully, the ability to see and spend time with my family and kids. I had lost the very few, yet most important things in this world that truly meant something to me and that I had always just barely managed to hold on to. And that’s when it happened, out from a small voice of silence came soft unspoken words of love and encouragement. These comforting words touched the innermost recesses of my soul with such love that a strange feeling of warmth overwhelmed me from the inside out. I was once again in the presence of my heavenly father and knew without a doubt, that whatever it was that I was about to go through and face in the days ahead, that God would be standing by my side to see me through.

 

“ONLY WHEN THE GLASS IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ITS CONTENTS CAN THE GLASS TRULY BE FILLED.”

(Unknown)

 

  With this new found assurance that God was with me, I decided that I was then ready to fight with my entire being in whatever battles that lied ahead. I had come to realize that when a runner gets a second wind, it isn’t that a wind was actually given to him, but it is rather a decision that the runner makes to push himself forward and past his natural boundaries while exerting himself fully out of his range and comfort zone in order to achieve success. It was this decision that I chose to make that would not only set my pace throughout the duration of my confinement, but would also determine my entire perspective and attitude throughout my struggles ahead.

  Instead of remaining in a sunken wallow of self-pity and allowing myself to be overwhelmed by my losses, I counted all things a loss for Christ and concentrated my full attention on the things that were ahead. I had completely put to rest everything that I was leaving behind (Phil. 3:7, 8, 13-14). This wasn’t at all easy, but it was absolutely essential if I wanted to overcome my circumstances and to succeed.

  One morning I awoke to a day that really hadn’t seemed any different than any other day. I began the morning with study and prayer as usual. While in a silent prayer I was called to the officer’s station and told that I had a legal visit. I assumed that it was a visit from my attorney, expecting to have to fill out and sign some more endless paperwork because over the entire previous week it had become almost an everyday occurrence.

  To my surprise I found a federal agent waiting for me in the attorney-client visiting room. I fell into a state of shock as soon as I seen him and it felt as though my heart sank deep within my lower chest cavity. It was then all at once that I began to face many of my past fears and new terrible prospects of the chance that my situation was about to get a lot worse.

  After being emotionally soothed and comforted by the agent’s words as he explained to me that he wasn’t visiting me for anything that I had done, I was then able to slowly catch my breath and to let out a short and sweet sigh of relief as I regained my train of thought. The agent then explained to me that he was interested in making a deal with me concerning an acquaintance of mine from the streets, an acquaintance of mine who had already been arrested and was at that time already in jail awaiting federal charges. I had just ran into the same individual a couple of weeks back while in county jail on some other charges of mine. This individual had already informed me that they had recorded phone conversations that had implicated him and that his case was an open and shut case. He also told me that he would be taking a plea bargain.

  The federal agents told me that if I would agree to write a statement against the individual that he would then work out a deal with me for a reduced sentence. I went ahead and wrote the statement and then immediately contacted the individual and explained the entire situation of what I was doing and why. The really crazy thing about the entire situation was that the federal agent who had come to work out a deal with me was the same agent who had years ago removed my federal detainer while I was in prison the first time. This in itself was truly amazing! Once again I had been cornered with my back to the Red Sea with nowhere to turn to and once again God miraculously opens a hidden door and allows me to walk on through the enemy lines as if I were actually walking on dry ground. As the weeks passed me by and the months slowly drifted away, the long-awaited time had finally arrived for me to be sentenced on my charges. The night before sentencing was definitely a trying night to say the least. It had been a night filled with anxiety, fear, and mystery. I prayed throughout most of the night on my hands and knees all the while thanking God for everything that he had done for me up until that point, even the bad times that he allowed me to get into. Most of all I thanked him for not abandoning me even when I was at my worst. These prayers of mine weren’t at all meant to be some sort of formula to be used in order to get some certain results that I desired, but  instead were a whole-hearted plea to God asking him to take the time to search out my heart and to make a righteous judgment according to his findings. The next morning I went on my way to court and the judge went along with the district attorney’s recommendations and gave me a with-held sentence and one last chance to change my life. This decision left me to serve out my revocation of my probation sentence which was a total of four years.

  Over the next few months I began to have a renewed passion for the word of God unlike any time before. I no longer was able to settle for the hand-me-down traditional interpretations of the word. I decided to seek the truth of God for myself. I had to discover firsthand the doctrines as set forth in the word of God. After having a few brief discussions with my attorney we had both settled ourselves to the conclusion that I would be sentenced to a significant amount of time in prison. This conclusion stemmed from the fact that I had a lengthy criminal history and most of all from the fact that I was on parole from prison for drug charges when I was arrested. Another factor that we considered is that it was my business partner who had set me up while wearing a wire and who had me sell directly to an undercover officer, so there was plenty of evidence against me. There was absolutely no way around from getting a stiff sentence. I had absolutely no bargaining chips that I could somehow use as leverage in order to sway a judge’s decision. I was facing a total of sixty years in prison and was expecting to get anywhere from five to twelve years in. This amount of time definitely took its toll on my conscience and had left a deadening weight upon my shoulders. Thoughts of my children growing up without me began eating away at my soul as baby piranhas nibble at their prey. I also had a great burden laid upon my chest. The great burden that had been given to me was the knowledge of just how close that I was to being raptured to meet the Lord in the air. I wasn’t at all ready to meet Jesus face to face, not in the condition that I was in. The life that I had lived up until then while knowing the truth did not at all coincide with the impact and mark that I had been engraving upon the earth. I did however realize that I had been given more than enough chances to make a righteous impact in the world but had chosen not to. I had failed so many times that it was ridiculous. I had known the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Although I had no excuse and absolutely no ground to stand upon, this didn’t keep me from begging and pleading with God to give me one more chance and opportunity to prove my love to him. Even while things seemed so bleak and so dull I knew that if God chose for me to remain in prison until I was raptured that I would serve the Lord while leaving the deepest mark and most positive impact that I could possibly leave while being incarcerated. Yet, throughout this entire time there remained something inside of me that didn’t at all settle well with that outcome as even a possibility. It was as though God’s purpose and plans for my life didn’t coincide with such an outcome as that one. Somehow I just knew intuitively within the deep confines of my soul that God was calling me to lead a mission in society and not in prison. These circumstances with the time that I was facing in prison and the time left until the rapture left a time-table of worry and fear. I decided to leave it in the hands of Jesus and instead focused myself on doing the best that I could to impact as many as I could while incarcerated.

  I couldn’t believe it, after all that I had done to disappoint and disgrace God, yet, his mercy being renewed every day had once again reached down from the heavens and found me again, a poor pathetic sinner. I bonded with God heart to heart for the first time and promised to never let him down again. Needless to say I was sentenced to four years in prison and had been given another chance to prove myself before the rapture.

  A couple of weeks later I was sent to Dodge Correctional Facility. This was the facility for the reception and orientation for all Wisconsin inmates. Anyone who has been through this facility knows how much this experience absolutely sucks! There is really no other way to better describe this traumatic experience. This is one of the most humiliating and self-measuring experiences that I have ever been in throughout my lifetime. I soon became disgusted with my life and very depressed with my situation. These feelings were actually quite normal for this type of environment. The feelings of emptiness along with the depressive thoughts I was having were not only to be expected but were actually quite reasonable for my circumstances. I began to relive all of the old emotions that I had during my first incarceration. I started to feel extremely guilty as memories began to surface in my mind of all of the people of whom I had previously shared the word of God with and of all who had received such hope from the testimony that I gave to them. I was called by God to serve as a light unto others and to represent Christ in the decisions that I make in my life. I had failed in my responsibilities to God and had let all those people down. To top it all off and add to the guilt and shame that I was experiencing I was then forced to face the music for another very poor decision that I had made in my life. While seated in the cafeteria during lunch, I overheard a guy mention to another guy that he was from the city of Racine. Upon hearing this I was automatically brought back in my mind to my first incarceration and to the time that I spent with Robert Nellum, aka: “Black Rob.” I asked the gentleman if he knew or had ever heard of Robert. The guy gave me a strange look that I really couldn’t make out. After avoiding my question and continuing on with his previous conversation, I interrupted him again and asked him a second time if he knew Robert Nellum and this time I explained how I knew Robert. It was then that I found out that Robert had been killed in an act of retaliation for robbing a rival drug dealer. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. All of the past conversations between me and Robert began coming back to my mind, especially our discussions that we had about selling drugs after we were released. How the lives we live impact others in unimaginable ways.

  As a Christian, I had failed so miserably in my witness to Robert. I had a very tough time for quite some time in trying to come to terms with my past decisions as a self-proclaimed Christian. The mistakes that I had made were not only monumental, but had turned out to be terribly expensive and have more than once ended in a loss of life. How is it at all possible that after learning the truth of this Christian life and having experienced God’s love and salvation that I could then make such  a huge and disgusting mistake as the ones that I have made? To then get out of prison and have to go through and experience everything a second time was definitely an eye opener. I began to see things as they actually were and was able to see glimpses of another side of reality that usually remains hidden within the man-made designs of this fast paced world. The things of the worldly system began to focus themselves and reveal their true colors. I do realize that I was seeing these things while living inside the confines of a prison atmosphere, but even so. This was in fact a true specimen of our society and I have never in my life seen such a group of people who were so utterly lost and entirely out of touch with not only themselves, but with reality. People who seemed to be just living out their lives without any true meaning or purpose for their existence. A group of individuals who displayed absolutely no hope, vision, or quest for truth or a better life and yet seemingly satisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN SEALS

 

 

The Angel Gabriel appeared to the Prophet Daniel and revealed to him a time-table consisting of a seventy week period. These seventy weeks were not seventy “literal” weeks, but seven “prophetic” weeks. This phrase “seventy-weeks,” literally means seven sevens. The Hebrew word for week is “Shabua,” (Seven). Each week is actually a total of seven years. A year is one day. Seventy weeks times seven years equals four hundred and ninety years. This revelation told Daniel that 490 years was the time “determined” upon the Jews along with their holy city of Jerusalem. Within the 490 years will be the time that the Jews will finish their transgression and to make an end of sins. The Jews are then to make reconciliation for their former iniquities and are to bring in everlasting righteousness, sealing up the vision and prophecy, as they would then be allowed to anoint the Most Holy.

 

“KNOW THEREFORE AND UNDERSTAND, THAT FROM THE GOING FORTH OF THE COMMANDMENT TO RESTORE AND TO BUILD JERUSALEM UNTO THE MESSIAH PRINCE SHALL BE SEVEN WEEKS, AND THREESCORE AND TWO WEEKS: THE STREET SHALL BE BUILT AGAIN, AND THE WALL, EVEN IN TROUBLOUS TIMES.”

(Dan. 9:20-24)

 

“AND AFTER THREESCORE AND TWO WEEKS SHALL MESSIAH BE CUT OFF, BUT NOT FOR HIMSELF: AND THE PEOPLE OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME SHALL DESTROY THE CITY AND THE SANCTUARY; AND THE END THEREOF SHALL BE WITH A FLOOD, AND UNTO THE END OF THE WAR DESOLATIONS ARE DETERMINED.”

(Dan.9:25-26)

  It was after seven weeks (49 years), that the temple was in fact rebuilt. It was then after sixty-two weeks (434 years), that the Messiah the Prince appeared and was then cut off (killed). At this time there remained yet seven years on the Jewish time-table, for a total of 48 years had then passed. According to Daniel 9:25-26, after the Messiah was to be cut off (killed), the Jews at that time were to enter into a covenant with the prince representing Rome for time period of seven years (final week of time-table). This order of events did not take place. Instead of entering into the seventy week (last seven years) of the time-table, the time clock for the Jews stopped, which placed the prophecies concerning the end of the world on hold. It was then at this time that God began to reveal a mystery to the Apostle Paul which had previously been hidden since world began (Rom. 16:25). The mystery that God revealed to the Apostle Paul was that the nation of Israel would be blinded for a time and that throughout the time of their blindness salvation would be offered to the Gentiles (Eph. 3:1-6).

 

Temple

Rebuilt

Messiah

killed

7-year

Tribulation

DIDN’T

HAPPEN

MYSTERY

INTERVAL

FOR

THE

GENTILES

7-year

Tribulation

WILL

HAPPEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

  If we are very careful in closely examining the scriptures of the Jewish Prophets we can easily discern just exactly where the mystery had taken place. In Acts 2:16-20, where Peter explains to the Jews what exactly was taking place at Pentecost on that day. Peter told them that the things that they were witnessing were the things that were spoken of and written about by the Prophet Joel.

 

“AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THE LAST DAYS, SAITH GOD, I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH: AND YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHECY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS: AND ON MY SERVANTS AND ON MY HANDMAIDENS I WILL POUR OUT IN THOSE DAYS OF MY SPIRIT: AND THEY SHALL PROPHECY: (MYSTERY INTERVAL) AND I WILL SHEW WONDERS IN HEAVEN ABOVE AND SIGNS IN THE EARTH BENEATH: BLOOD AND FIRE AND VAPOUR OF SMOKE: THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY OF THE LORD COME.”

(Joel 2:28-32)

 

The pouring forth of the spirit had begun. The people were seeing visions that had been prophesied by Joel (Acts 9:12, 10:3, 16:10), and the sons and daughters had been prophesying in (Acts 2:9), but after the nation of Israel refused the final offer of the kingdom (Acts 3:19-21), the sixty-ninth week of Daniel’s timeline suddenly came to a close which resulted in the absolute suspension of God’s dealings with the nation of Israel. The prophecies of Joel along with the signs and wonders that had been prophesied to come were at that time postponed.

  We know that this postponement was already in the plans of God because it had already been included within the cycle of harvest that God had previously set forth. This postponement was represented by a four-month time interval “Gap” which immediately followed the Feast of Pentecost. It is also very interesting to note that during this four month interval of Israel’s cycle of harvest, that there is absolutely no rain that falls during this time. This is the reason that the former signs and gifts being displayed had ceased. For while we are living in this “FOUR MONTH GAP” of today, which has been now going on for more than two thousand years, there will be no raining down of spirit of God upon the earth.

 

 

Passover

First Fruits

Unleavened Bread

Pentecost

4 Month Gap No Rain

Feast of Trumpets

Atonement Day

Feast of Tabernacles

 

 

  Remember, it was John the Baptist that preached that the Messiah would come and be baptizing with the Holy Spirit and fire and whom would also thoroughly purge his floor, gathering the wheat into his garner and to then burn the chaff with unquenchable fire. (LK. 3:16-17)

It was for this very reason that John the Baptist began to doubt if Jesus was truly in fact the promised Messiah, for Jesus hadn’t begun to fulfill the things expected. (LK. 7:19-20)

The Jews, including John the Baptist, were not at all aware of the hidden mystery that was then yet to be revealed.

  If we take a look at (LK. 4:16-21) and then compare the scripture passage with (Isa. 61:1-2) we will find that when Jesus was reading from the Prophet Isaiah he closed the book before finishing a sentence. Jesus closed the book at a comma, in the middle of a sentence. It is this very COMMA that has come to represent the mystery time interval that we are still living in today. If we again look at (LK. 4:19-20), “To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” And he closed the book…

Now take another look at (Isa. 61:2), “To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, (COMMA) AND, the day of vengeance of our God.”

  Jesus did not finish the sentence in Isaiah because he absolutely couldn’t finish the sentence, because the second half of the sentence in Isaiah pertained to his SECOND coming. As we see in (LK. 4:21), “Today is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” Jesus was to be crucified for the sins of the world as a Lamb of God and then to come back a second time as a Lion of God to proclaim the day of vengeance. It will be when this mystery time interval comes to a close at the rapture (calling home of the saints), that the seventieth week of Daniel (Final seven years of time-table) will at last resume to fulfillment.

  If we take a look at Mt. (24), Mk. (13), and LK. (21), we find Jesus giving a description of what the last seven years of Daniel time-table will look like.

These seven years are called “JACOB’S TROUBLE” (Jer. 30:7) because it will be the time that God turns back to deal with the Jews (physical descendants of Jacob) again. Jacob’s trouble will be seven years of tribulation upon this earth unlike any other time since the world began. (Mt. 24:21, Dan. 12:1). “DAYS OF VENGEANCE,” the same days of vengeance that Jesus had been prevented to speak about and proclaim during his first appearance on the earth. The rest of the sentence in (Isa. 61:1-2) where Jesus abruptly closed the book in the middle of the sentence in (LK. 4:20).

 

“FOR THESE BE THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED.”

(LK. 21:22)

 

  After the rapture takes place, the latter raining of the spirit upon the earth will begin and the sign gifts will again be manifested as the last three fall feasts of Israel will finally come to pass, beginning with the Feast of Trumpets which is the “type” and “foreshadow” of Israel’s re-gathering: (Jer. 32:37, Isa. 27:12-13, Ezek. 34:12-13), back into Jerusalem (Mt. 24:31).

 

Passover

First Fruits

Unleavened Bread

Pentecost

4 Month Gap No Rain

Feast of Trumpets

Atonement Day

Feast of  Tabernacles

 

 

  It will be during this time of intense judgment and suffering upon the earth that God will bring the “Elect” seed of Israel into a New Covenant relationship with himself (Ezek. 20:37), and using these seven years of tribulation to purify them. (Dan. 12:10). Not only will this be the time that God is finishing his dealings with the nation of Israel, but it will also be the time that Jesus Christ will be securing the lost inheritance that Adam failed to secure almost six thousand years ago. The second Adam, Jesus Christ, will redeem man’s right to rule the earth. The same right that Adam forfeited which left Satan to continue ruling in power. This redemption will come about and take place through a terrible series of judgments on the earth, which can be seen in the Book of Revelations, chapter 6-19. The church is mentioned and spoken of in the first three chapters of Revelations and then she is raptured in the fourth chapter. In chapters five through nineteen there is no mention of the church whatsoever and Israel once again becomes the main focus of attention.

  In Revelations chapter five, we are given an awesome end-times vision where the Apostle John saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a scroll sealed with seven seals. The scroll bearing the seven seals was the entire redemption plan of mankind and the very title deed to the inheritance of the earth. It was no wonder why the Apostle John wept when all had seemed lost forever and the pathetic condition of man had fully set in and revealed itself directly into John’s conscience. When no one …no man in heaven or in the earth was found worthy to loosen the seals and open the scroll in order to redeem fallen humanity.

 

“AND ONE OF THE ELDERS SAID TO ME, (John) WEEP NOT: BEHOLD, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE ROOT OF DAVID, HATH PREVAILED TO OPEN THE BOOK AND TO LOOSE THE SEVEN SEALS THEREOF.”

(Rev. 5:5)

 

“AND I BEHELD, AND LO, KIN IN THE MIDST OF THE THRONE AND OF THE FOUR BEASTS, AND IN THE MIDST OF THE ELDERS, STOOD A LAMB AS IT HAD BEEN SLAIN HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND SEVEN EYES….”

(Rev. 5:6)

 

  In the Book of Numbers chapter twenty-seven, verse eleven, we find the method needed to redeem a lost inheritance in God’s revelation of the Kinsman Redeemer. When Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden, all of humanity, every single future inhabitant of the planet earth became contaminated with sin (Rom. 5:12). All of humanity became lost and eternally separated from God while destined to reside forever in the flames of hell. Man was in a desperate need of a redeemer, a “Kinsman Redeemer.” First of all, the Kinsman Redeemer had to be a human because an angel or animal for that matter, isn’t related to us, only humans are kin to one another. It had been a perfect human who sinned and therefore it would require that a perfect human be sacrificed to atone for that sin and become our “Kinsman Redeemer.” This fact in itself revealed a major problem at hand. If every child that would come forth from the loins of Adam would come forth bearing a sinful nature, then how would it be at all possible to find a perfect man to be used in a sacrifice in order to redeem humanity? It wasn’t possible!

 

“WHEREFORE WHEN HE COMETH INTO THE WORLD, HE SAITH, SACRIFICE AND OFFERING THOU WOULDEST NOT, BUT A BODY HAST THOU PREPARED ME.”

(Heb. 10:5)

 

  As prophesied seven hundred years earlier, Jesus was born a virgin (Isa. 7:14, Mt. 1:18). It had to be a virgin birth, for all blood had been tainted with the sin of Adam. Jesus Christ, taking on the nature of man as a seed of Abraham. A perfect man at last, and a man without sin. And here in Revelations chapter five our Kinsman Redeemer steps forward as a lamb that had been slain, a lamb who had become kin (a man) to us, so that he could take our sins upon  himself by paying the necessary purchase price “his blood,” (Acts. 20:28), in order to redeem us (the church). The Book of Ruth contains the “type” and “shadow” of the redemption of our lost inheritance. In redeeming Israel, Christ, of whom Boaz was a “type” of, received a gentile bride (Ruth). Christ has redeemed us but he hasn’t yet claimed his possession of the earth yet. Everything that Adam had lost will be restored by Jesus.

 

“THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET, FOR IN THAT HE PUT ALL IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIM, HE LEFT NOTHING THAT IS NOT PUT UNDER HIM, BUT NOW WE SEE NOT YET ALL THINGS PUT UNDER HIM.”

(Heb. 2:8)

 

We will one day soon see all things put under him when his enemies become his footstool (Heb. 1:13).

  It will soon be the time when the Lamb which lies itself on the altar of the mercy seat will stand up as the LION to then bring righteous judgment upon the inhabitants of the earth. The Lamb must lie on the altar until every last seed of the “Elect” comes forth. The Lamb will then rise as the Lion.

  In Revelations chapter five we have Jesus, the Lamb, taking the scroll out of the hands of the Father. Jesus had been worthy enough to do so! Jesus had become a man and then gave his life as a man for the sins of the world. Jesus then takes the scroll, the title/deed of the entire earth’s redemption. It is then revealed that it is finally the time to reclaim all of the lost inheritance and to redeem all of the fallen creation back unto the Creator, God. The previously sealed scroll of Daniel 12:9 is now to be opened and its seals loosened (Rev. 22:10).

  The Prophet Ezekiel, (Chapter 37) speaks again of the physical restoration of Israel into their homeland. Ezekiel is given a parable of a valley of dry bones and they came together as one with sinews and skin to signify the physical restoration of the nation of Israel who will once again reside in their homeland, an event which has in part taken place in 1948. It even states in vs. 8, that though the nation of Israel is again residing in their homeland, yet, they haven’t experienced a spiritual rebirth. For Israel, at the time of their restoration had no breath in them. This is exactly the current circumstances and present situation that the nation of Israel finds itself in today. With the nation’s restoration in 1948, they haven’t yet experienced a spiritual rebirth.

  The current situation with Israel will indeed continue as is until the Middle East crisis brings about a seven-year peace treaty which will be initiated by the anti-christ. This seven year peace treaty is actually the last seven years which remain on the prophetic time-table that had previously been revealed unto the Prophet Daniel.

 

Temple

Rebuilt

Messiah

killed

7-year

Tribulation

DIDN’T

HAPPEN

MYSTERY

INTERVAL

FOR

THE

GENTILES

7-year

Tribulation

WILL

HAPPEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1st SEAL: “AND I SAW WHEN THE LAMB OPENED ONE OF THE SEALS, AND I HEARD AS IT WERE THE NOISE OF THUNDER, ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAYING, COME AND SEE. AND I SAW, AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE: AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A BOW; AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING AND TO CONQUER.” (Rev. 6:1-2)

 

  Notice that the rider has a bow, but is without any arrows. This is because this specific rider holds the force of might with in the grip of his bow, and it is at his command that the arrows are sent forth. We must also take special notice that this rider had a crown given to him. The rider of this white horse appears to be imitating Jesus Christ, for it is well documented that Jesus is to appear while riding on a white horse as it is written in (Rev. 19).

  Although the name of the anti-christ has not yet been revealed, his white horse (false church) has definitely been making herself known throughout the ages. This white horse is seen as the woman who sitteth upon seven mountains, the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters. This anti-christ rides upon this white horse. The color white represents the “type” of ministry that the anti-christ will use to disguise his motives as he rides forth to deceive the world. This woman (Roman Catholic Church) is the type of religion that the anti-christ will be using for his personal disguise. The horse first appears white because it is the beginning stages of his ministry, a time when his doctrine of love, peace, and justice is being propagated throughout the world. This will also be the time that a seven year covenant of peace will be agreed upon by the revived-Roman-gentile-empire and the holy city of Jerusalem. This covenant will at last establish true peace in the Middle East for the first time since Israel’s return into their homeland in May of 1948.

  It is after the “Rapture” (calling home of the saints), that the seven years of tribulation will begin and that those seeking God during this time will remember that those who turn up missing because of the rapture were Christians and that it had been the Jews that had been responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the Catholics will take full advantage of this situation by extending itself with open arms as it boldly claims itself as the only road leading to salvation. (A claim already made by the Catholic Church of today. Bull Unam Sanctum of Bonafice 8th. “It is essential for salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” During these times the Catholics will be displaying many signs and wonders in support of their false doctrines and it will be by these same signs and wonders that the Catholic Church will deceive many. (Mt. 24:24)

  After the people whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life have been brought under the strong delusions sent forth by the Lord (2Thess. 2:11), the ministry of the antichrist will then begin to change while further revealing his true nature. The horse bearing the color of innocent white will then begin to change into a blood soaked fiery red.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

SEAL

RED

HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2nd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE SECOND SEAL, I HEARD THE SECOND BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND THERE WENT OUT ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED: AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD.” (Rev. 6:3-4)

 

  The horse has now changed its ministry and motives. The anti-christ’s appearance as an advocate of the Church of Rome will have drastically changed. The anti-christ will break the covenant of peace that he had previously established in Jerusalem and then shall turn to devour the Church of Rome. (Rev. 17:16-17)

  After uniting the nations of the world by force, the ministry of the anti-christ will again begin to change. The fiery red horse will begin to fade into a death shade of black.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

 SEAL

 RED

  HORSE

3rd

SEAL

  BLACK     

   HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE THIRD SEAL, I HEARD THE THIRD BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I BEHELD, AND LO A BLACK HORSE; AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A PAIR OF BALANCES IN HIS HAND. AND I HEARD A VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAY, A MEASURE OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY, AND THREE MEASURES OF BARLEY FOR A PENNY; AND SEE THOU HURT NOT THE OIL AND THE WINE.” (Rev. 6:5-6)

 

  After having united the nations of the world, the anti-christ will then desire worship from the inhabitants of the world. The anti-christ will enforce his control over the earth by regulating the world’s food supply. “A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny.” A measure of wheat and three measures of barley is an amount able to keep a person alive. A penny will be one’s day’s wages. The food will be rationed according to the amount paid for a day’s wage. However, without the mark of the beast no one will be able to eat, buy, or sell. The horse has changed to the color of black to show forth its evil nature. The lust for power and his desire for wickedness will then be fully revealed. The black horse will again further reveal himself and his color will quickly change from a death shade of black into a deathly ill corpse color of pale.

 

 

1st

SEAL

WHITE HORSE

2ND

 SEAL

 RED

  HORSE

3rd

SEAL

  BLACK     

   HORSE

4th

SEAL

  PALE

  HORSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

4th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FOURTH SEAL, I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE FOURTH BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: AND HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM. AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM OVER THE FOURTH PART OF THE EARTH, TO KILL WITH SWORD, AND WITH HUNGER, AND WITH DEATH, AND WITH THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 6:7-8)

 

  This will be the time when the anti-christ will have fully revealed the true colors of his nature by showing the world just who he really is, “Satan.” The horse will have turned pale because the different colors of each ministry will at that time have been mixed together. When the white, red, and black are mixed together you get this pale color that we are seeing here in the fourth seal. The mixing of all three ministries is now revealed in (Rev. 6:8), “To kill with sword, (Red horse) and with hunger, (Black horse) and with death, and with the beasts of the earth (Pale horse).

4th

SEAL

PALE HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

   SOULS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FIFTH SEAL, I SAW UNDER THE ALTAR THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE SLAIN FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND FOR THE TESTIMONY WHICH THEY HELD: AND THEY CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING, HOW LONG, O LORD, HOLY AND TRUE, DOST THOU NOT JUDGE AND AVENGE OUR BLOOD ON THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH? AND WHITE ROBES WERE GIVEN UNTO EVERY ONE OF THEM; AND IT WAS SAID UNTO THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD REST YET FOR A LITTLE SEASON, UNTIL THEIR FELLOW SERVANTS ALSO AND THEIR BRETHREN, THAT SHOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE, SHOULD BE FULFILLED.” (Rev. 6:9-11)

 

These souls under the altar are the souls of the tribulation martyrs.

 

 

4th

SEAL

PALE HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

   SOULS

6th

SEAL

SIGNS &  

    WONDERS    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6th SEAL : “AND I BEHELD WHEN HE OPENED THE SIXTH SEAL, AND, LO, THERE WAS A GREAT EARTHQUAKE: AND THE SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH OF HAIR, AND THE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD; AND THE STARS OF HEAVEN FELL UNTO THE EARTH, EVEN AS A FIG TREE CASTETH HER UNTIMELY FIGS, WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND. AND THE HEAVEN DEPARTED AS A SCROLL WHEN IT IS ROLLED TOGETHER; AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, AND THE GREAT MEN, AND THE RICH MEN, AND THE CHIEF CAPTAINS, AND THE MIGHTY MEN, AND EVERY BONDMAN, AND EVERY FREE MAN, HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS; AND SAID TO THE MOUNTAINS AND ROCKS, FALL ON US, AND HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE, AND FROM THE WRATH OF THE LAMB: FOR THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH IS COME, AND WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?” (Rev. 6:12-17)

 

  The sixth seal opens and then the signs and wonders that were prophesied by the Prophet Joel that had formerly been placed on hold, now at this time will begin and will continue until the great and notable day of the Lord.

(Joel 2:30-31)

 

 

4th

SEAL

PALE

HORSE

5th

 SEAL

 ALTAR OF  

 SOULS

6th

SEAL

SIGNS & 

 WONDERS    

7th

SEAL

   SILENCE

    Half an        hour

 

 

 

 

 

7th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SEVENTH SEAL, THERE WAS SILENCE IN HEAVEN ABOUT THE SPACE OF HALF AN HOUR.” (Rev. 8:1)

 

  There are seven seals sealing the scroll of redemption. A future redemption is to take place during the seven year tribulation (last seven years of Daniel’s time-table). It is extremely fascinating to notice that when the disciples ask Jesus to reveal to them when the temple would be destroyed and what the signs would be before his second coming, and then of the signs of the end of the world in (Mt. 24). Jesus then spoke of the coming tribulation and then answered their questions in the exact same order as the seven seals!

 

 

1st SEAL: “AND I SAW WHEN THE LAMB OPENED ONE OF THE SEALS, AND I HEARD, AS IT WERE THE NOISE OF THUNDER, ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAYING, COME AND SEE. AND I SAW, AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE: AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A BOW; AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING AND TO CONQUER.” (Rev. 6:1-2)

 

  This is the great imitator of Christ, preaching a false doctrine accompanied by great signs and wonders. Now notice the first things that Jesus tells the disciples in his answer concerning the signs of his coming, and of the end of the world:

 

“TAKE HEED THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU, FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, SAYING, I AM CHRIST; AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY.”

(Mt. 24:4-5)

 

 

2nd SEAL: “AND WHEN HE OPENED THE SECOND SEAL I HEARD THE SECOND BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND THERE WENT OUT ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED: AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD.” (Rev. 6:3-4)

 

  The anti-christ, now riding a fiery red horse as he unites the nations of the world by the force of his military strength. And we have the second reply of Jesus again in the same order of the seals:

 

“AND YOU WILL HEAR OF WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. SEE THAT YE BE NOT TROUBLED: FOR ALL THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. FOR NATION SHALL RISE AGAINST NATION, AND KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM.”

 

(Mt. 24:6-7a)

 

The order of events here in Matthew chapter twenty-four are in the exact same order as the seven seals and they should be, for they are describing the exact same thing, the seven year tribulation.

 

 

3rd SEAL: “WHEN HE OPENED THE THIRD SEAL, I HEARD THE THIRD BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I BEHELD, AND LO A BLACK HORSE; AND HE THAT SAT ON HIM HAD A PAIR OF BALANCES IN HIS HAND. AND I HEARD A VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAY, A MEASURE OF WHEAT FOR A PENNY, AND THREE MEASURES OF BARLEY FOR A PENNY; AND SEE THOU HURT NOT THE OIL AND THE WINE.” (Rev. 6:5-6)

 

  The next answer of Jesus to his disciples still following in perfect order of the seals:

 

“AND THERE SHALL BE FAMINES, AND PESTILENCES, AND EARTHQUAKES, IN DIVERS PLACES. ALL THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS.”

(Mt. 24:7b-8)

 

 

4th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FOURTH SEAL, I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE FOURTH BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. AND I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: AND HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM. AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM OVER THE FOURTH PART OF THE EARTH, TO KILL WITH SWORD, AND WITH HUNGER, AND WITH DEATH, AND WITH THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 6:7-8)

 

  The anti-christ now fully revealed, as all three of his ministries have formed into a pale mixture, fully revealing his true nature.

This will also be the time that the seven year covenant of peace with Israel will be broken, and when the anti-christ then turns to make war with the saints. The next reply of Jesus to his disciples back in the Book of Matthew:

 

“THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO BE AFFLICTED, AND SHALL KILL YOU: AND YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME’S SAKE. AND THEN SHALL MANY BE OFFENDED, AND SHALL BETRAY ONE ANOTHER, AND SHALL HATE ONE ANOTHER. AND MANY FALSE PROPHETS SHALL RISE, AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY. AND BECAUSE INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND, THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD. BUT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED. AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS UNTO ALL NATIONS; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME.”

(Matt. 24:9-14)

 

 

5th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE FIFTH SEAL, I SAW UNDER THE ALTAR THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE SLAIN FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND FOR THE TESTIMONY WHICH THEY HELD: AND THEY CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING, HOW LONG, O LORD, HOLY AND TRUE, DOST THOU NOT JUDGE AND AVENGE OUR BLOOD ON THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH? AND WHITE ROBES WERE GIVEN UNTO EVERYONE OF THEM; AND IT WAS SAID UNTO THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD REST YET FOR A LITTLE SEASON, UNTIL THEIR FELLOW SERVANTS ALSO AND THEIR BRETHREN THAT SHOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE SHOULD BE FULFILLED.” (Rev. 6:9-11)

 

 

  The next reply of Jesus to his disciples in Matt. Chapter twenty-four is very interesting to say the least:

 

“WHEN YE THEREFORE SHALL SEE THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL THE PROPHET, STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE, (WHOSO READETH, LET HIM UNDERSTAND,) THEN LET THEM WHICH BE IN JUDEA FLEE INTO THE MOUNTAINS: LET HIM WHICH IS ON THE HOUSETOP NOT COME DOWN TO TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF HIS HOUSE: NEITHER LET HIM WHICH IS IN THE FIELD RETURN BACK TO TAKE HIS CLOTHES. AND WOE UNTO THEM THAT GIVE SUCK IN THOSE DAYS! BUT PRAY YE THAT YOUR FLIGHT BE NOT IN THE WINTER, NEITHER ON THE SABBATH DAY: FOR THEN SHALL BE GREAT TRIBULATION, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE.” AND EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTENED, THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED: BUT FOR THE ELECT’S SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED. THEN IF ANY MAN SHALL SAY UNTO YOU, LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE, BELIEVE IT NOT. FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE CHRISTS, AND FALSE PROPHETS, AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS; INSOMUCH THAT, IF IT WERE POSSIIBLE, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT. BEHOLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. WHEREFORE IF THEY SHALL SAY UNTO YOU, BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT; GO NOT FORTH: BEHOLD HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS; BELIEVE IT NOT. FOR AS LIGHTENING COMETH OUT OF THE EAST, AND SHINETH EVEN UNTO THE WEST; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE. FOR WHERESOEVER THE CARCASS IS, THERE WILL THE EAGLES BE GATHERED TOGETHER.”

(Matt. 24:15-28)

 

 

6th SEAL: “AND I BEHELD WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SIXTH SEAL, AND, LO, THERE WAS A GREAT EARTHQUAKE; AND THE SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH OF HAIR, AND THE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD; AND THE STARS OF HEAVEN FELL UNTO THE EARTH, EVEN AS A FIG TREE CASTETH HER UNTIMELY FIGS, WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND. AND THE HEAVEN DEPARTED AS A SCROLL WHEN IT IS ROLLED TOGETHER; AND EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, AND THE GEAT MEN, AND THE RICH MEN, AND THE CHIEF CAPTAINS, AND THE MIGHTY MEN, AND EVERY BONDMAN, AND EVERY FREE MAN, HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS; AND SAID UNTO THE MOUNTAINS AND ROCKS, FALL ON US, AND HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE, AND FROM THE WRATH OF THE LAMB: FOR THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH IS COME; AND WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?” (Rev. 6:12-17)

 

 

  Jesus then makes a direct reference to the sixth seal being opened:

 

“IMMEDIATLEY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS SHALL THE SUN BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, AND THE STARS SHALL FALL FROM HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKEN: AND THEN SHALL APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN: AND THEN SHALL ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN, AND THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY. AND HE SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS WITH A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, AND THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS, FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER.”

(Matt. 24:29-30)

 

 

7th SEAL: “AND WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SEVENTH SEAL, THERE WAS SILENCE IN HEAVEN ABOUT THE SPACE OF HALF AN HOUR.” (Rev. 8:1)

 

The very next response that Jesus gives to his disciples concerning when the time of the end of the world will be is that he gives them the Parable of the Fig Tree:

 

“NOW LEARN A PRABLE OF THE FIG TREE; WHEN HIS BRANCH IS YET TENDER, AND PUTTETH FORTH LEAVES, YE KNOW THAT SUMMER IS NIGH: SO LIKEWISE YE, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ALL THESE THINGS, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS. VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS, TILL ALL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED. HEVEAN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY, BUT MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY. BUT OF THE DAY AND HOUR KNOWETH NO MAN, NO, NOT THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, BUT MY FATHER ONLY.”

(Matt. 24:32-36)

 

Look at that. In the seventh seal we have silence for about the space of half an hour. Then in accordance and exact sequence of the signs given by Jesus to his disciples in Matthew chapter twenty-four, we have the Parable of the Fig Tree which ends with, “But of the day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” There it is, the GREAT UNVEILING of God’s plan of salvation!

TARES AMONG THE WHEAT

 

  When Adam and Eve sinned they died spiritually. They allowed sin to enter the human race and it distorted their very nature. Instead of having a nature created in the image and likeness of God, they instead took on a fallen nature resembling that of the devil. Before Adam’s fall he had the image and likeness of God. Adam’s nature consisted of a spirit, soul, and body, and in that exact order. Man was created to receive revelations from God in his spirit, and with his spirit, man was to enlighten the mind of his soul. Once enlightened, he was to execute the will of God through the use of his body. After Adam fell, the divine order of his nature was then distorted. As the body without the communication of the spirit is considered to be dead, so also Adam’s spirit without the communication of God was also considered to be dead. Adam no longer was able to rely on the revelations of God, but was then forced to rely on his own intellect and feelings to direct him through life.

 

“NOW ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE AND SHE CONCEIVED AND BORE CAIN AND SAID, I HAVE GOTTEN A MAN FROM THE LORD AND SHE AGAIN BARE HIS BROTHER ABEL.”

(Gen. 4:1-2a)

 

  It wasn’t until later in Genesis chapter four, verse twenty-five that Adam “knew” (had sex with) his wife again. Cain and Abel were born from a single act of intercourse. Cain and Abel were twins! Cain and Abel were of the same parents, they both were born with the fallen nature. Why then was it that Abel came forth having respect and love towards God, while Cain came forth not only despising God, but actually becoming a cold blooded killer?

 

“THAT IS, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.”

(Rom. 9:8)

 

 

“ANOTHER PARABLE HE PUT FORTH UNTO THEM, SAYING, “THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS LIKENED UNTO A MAN WHICH SOWED GOOD SEED IN HIS FIELD: BUT WHILE MEN SLEPT, HIS ENEMY CAME AND SOWED TARES AMONG THE WHEAT AND WENT HIS WAY. BUT WHEN THE BLADE WAS SPRUNG UP AND BROUGHT FORTH FRUIT, THEN APPEARED THE TARES ALSO. SO THE SERVANTS OF THE HOUSEHOLDER CAME AND SAID UNTO HIM, SIR, DID NOT THOU SOW GOOD SEED IN THY FIELD?

 FROM WHENCE THEN HATH IT TARES? HE SAID UNTO THEM, AN ENEMY HATH DONE THIS. THE SERVANTS SAID UNTO HIM, WILT THOU THEN THAT WE GO AND GATHER THEM UP? BUT HE SAID NAY; LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER UNTIL THE HARVEST: AND IN THE TIME OF HARVEST I WILL SAY TO THE REAPERS, GATHER YE TOGETHER FIRST THE TARES, AND BIND THEM IN BUNDLES TO BURN THEM: BUT GATHER THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.”

(Matt. 13:24-30)

 

 

“THEN JESUS SENT THE MUlTITUDE AWAY AND WENT INTO THE HOUSE. AND HIS DISCIPLES CAME TO HIM, SAYING, DECLARE UNTO US THE PARABLE OF THE TARES IN THE FIELD. HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, HE THAT SOWETH THE GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN; THE FIELD IS THE WORLD; THE GOOD SEED ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM; BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE; THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL, THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD; AND THE REAPERS ARE ANGELS. AS THEREFORE THE TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE, SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END OF THIS WORLD.”

(Matt. 13:36-40)

 

  In these two parables, Jesus reveals an ongoing situation on earth that has been happening since the beginning of time. Jesus reveals that he had been the one who sowed the good seed into the earth when he created and placed Adam upon it. Jesus then explains that it was Satan who planted the tares into the world when he influenced Adam and Eve to sin in the Garden of Eden.

 

  Who exactly are the tares?

 

“NOT AS CAIN WHO WAS OF THAT WICKED ONE, AND SLEW HIS BROTHER. AND WHEREFORE SLEW HE HIM? BECAUSE HIS OWN WORKS WERE EVIL AND HIS BROTHERS RIGHTEOUS.

(1Jn. 3:12)

 

  Although being twins of whom Adam is known to be the father, spiritually they were not of the same fathers. Cain clearly portrayed the full characteristics of his father, the wicked one. Satan had sown the seed of Cain as tares among the wheat. In the Parable of (Matt. 13:24-30), after learning what the wheat and the tares are, how is it then possible that if Cain’s seed, the “tares,” are uprooted, that the wheat may be uprooted with them? This is possible because the seed of Cain can produce the wheat and Abel’s seed can produce the tares. The wheat and the tares are in the loins of both Cain and Abel. “Let both grow together until the harvest…” Until the very last grain of wheat is produced… Then… “The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear? (Matt. 13:41-43)

THE WHEAT BRIDE

 

“AND GOD SAID LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH GRASS, THE HERB YIELDING SEED, AND THE FRUIT TREE YIELDING FRUIT AFTER HIS KIND. WHOSE SEED IS IN ITSELF, UPON THE EARTH AND IT WAS SO.”

(Gen. 1:11)

 

  God has ordained in the cycle of reproduction that “like produces like.” This means that each species brings forth after its own kind. In the beginning Adam was created in the image and likeness of God. “And God said, “Let us make man in our image after our likeness.” (Gen.1:26)

Due to the fact that Adam sinned before reproducing himself, his children no longer would come forth in the image and likeness of God, but instead would forever come forth in the image and likeness of himself who now had a sinful nature. “And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image.” (Gen. 5:3)

 

 God uses things inside of the natural realm to teach us of certain truths and events which are either existing or taking place in the spiritual realm. As in the natural realm of existence, the first grain of wheat to be planted contains within itself the complete statistics of every future grain of wheat that would be brought forth into existence.

 

 

“EXCEPT A CORN OF WHEAT FALL INTO THE GROUND AND DIE, IT ABIDETH ALONE: BUT IF IT DIE, IT BRINGETH FORTH MUCH FRUIT.”

(Jn. 12:24)

 

  This same principle of life being brought forth out of death in the natural realm also applies and holds true in the spiritual realm. As Christian wheat, our original source was the first corn of wheat which was Jesus Christ. It was when Jesus died and rose again that he literally brought that “Much fruit out of his death.” All who would ever experience a re-birth in their lifetime on earth were inside of the loins of Christ when he rose from the dead as the first fruit of the spiritual harvest.

 

“BUT NOW IS CHRIST RISEN FROM THE DEAD AS THE FIRST FRUIT OF THEM THAT SLEPT.”

(1Cor. 1:20)

 

 

  We were in the eternal thoughts of God and predestined to come forth from him. The life that resides in its source is transmitted through the birth and growth of its offspring. It is during the growth and development of the seed that the offspring begins its process of being conformed to the image and likeness of its source.

All were present inside of Adam and therefore predestined to be brought forth in the image and likeness of Adam. The same is true for all Christians, they were all present in their source (Jesus), during his death and resurrection therefore all were predestined to be conformed to the image and likeness of the risen savior.

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY.”

(1Cor. 15:49)

 

“FOR WHOM HE DID FOREKNOW, HE ALSO DID PREDESTINE TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON.”

(Rom. 8:29)

 

 

The purpose and plans of God are evident in his creation.

 

“FOR THE INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD.”

(Rom. 1:20)

 

The truth of the matter is that God is harvesting his spiritual children on this planet earth.

 

“HE THAT SOWETH THE GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN; THE FIELD IS THE WORLD; THE GOOD SEED ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM; BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE; THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL; THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD; AND THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS. AS THEREFORE THE TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE; SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD. THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND FORTH HIS ANGELS, AND THEY SHALL GATHER OUT OF HIS KINGDOM ALL THINGS THAT OFFEND, AND THEM WHICH DO INIQUITY; AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO A FURNACE OF FIRE; THERE SHALL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH. THEN SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER, WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.”

(Matt. 13:37-43)

 

  In carrying forth with God’s purpose and plan of harvesting spiritual children unto himself on this planet earth, we read from the only inspired word of God (1611 King James Bible), in many passages where man is often likened and referred to as being a tree.

 

“AND HE SHALL BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY RIVERS OF WATER, THAT BRINGETH FORTH HIS FRUIT IN HIS SEASON; HIS LEAF ALSO SHALL NOT WITHER; AND WHATSOEVER HE DOETH SHALL PROSPER.”

(Ps. 1:3)

 

“YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. DO MEN GATHER GRAPES OF THORNS, OR FIGS OF THISTLES? EVEN SO, EVERY GOOD TREE BRINGETH FORTH GOOD FRUIT: BUT A CORRUPT TREE BRINGETH FORTH EVIL FRUIT, NEITHER CAN A CORRUPT TREE BRINGETH FORTH GOOD FRUIT.”

(Matt. 7:16-18)

 

 

The reason that the tree is so often used by God as a reference to people is because of the similar process involved in their cultivation. Let us now take a close look at God harvesting his spiritual children hidden within the “types” and “shadows” of the feasts of the Lord as they are listed in Leviticus chapter twenty-three.

The seven feasts of the Lord serve as “types” and “shadows” of the various aspects of God’s redemption plan through Jesus. These feasts surround and correlate themselves into and around the two known rainy seasons along with the three times of harvest that they bring forth. Let us examine this cycle of harvest as it is in the natural realm of existence.

 

 

  The latter rains of the scriptures are the heavy rains of March and April and take place before the harvest and long summer droughts. First of all, the harvest cycle of the natural grain of wheat is only a “type” and “shadow” of the true wheat being harvested on our planet earth. We are able to see if this “type” and “shadow” of the natural harvest of wheat, will meet it’s “anti-type” and true substance of the spiritual harvesting of the Sons of God in the parable of the wheat and the tares as explained in (Matt. 13:24-30, 37-43).

  The feasts only serve as shadows of good things to come and carry with them a greater meaning and fulfillment. Let’s now take a look at their greater fulfillment:

 

  1. PASSOVER – At the start of this feast each household is to sacrifice a lamb without spot or blemish in remembrance of their rescue from their former bondage in Egypt. (Lev. 23:4-5)

 

  1. UNLEAVENED BREAD – All leaven is removed from the household during this week long feast which begins the day after Passover. (Lev. 23:6-8)

 

  1. FIRST FRUITS – This feast takes place when the harvest begins to ripen and when a sheaf of ripen grain is brought to the priest to be waved before the altar of the Lord. This wave offering was a token of promise that the full harvest was consecrated to the Lord. (Lev. 23:9-14)

 

  1. PENTECOST – Was first known as the Feast of Weeks and later known as the “Feast of Harvest.” This feast took place fifty days after the Feast of First Fruits and began with a wave offering of two loaves baked with leaven (Lev. 23:16-17). This offering of the first fruits was from the first or early rain season called the “former rains.” The purpose of this rainy season was to bring forth a plentiful harvest.

 

“THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE RAIN OF YOUR LAND IN ITS DUE SEASON, THE FIRST RAIN AND THE LATTER RAIN, THAT THOU MAYEST GATHER IN THY CORN AND THY WINE, AND THINE OIL.”

(Deut. 11:14)

 

  After the Feast of Pentecost, the second rainy season begins. This season is known as the “latter rains.” After this rainy season comes to a close, there is a four month interval of drought that takes place.

 

“SAY NOT YE THERE ARE YET ‘FOUR MONTHS’ AND THEN COMETH HARVEST? BEHOLD, I SAY UNTO YOU, LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND LOOK ON THE FIELDS; FOR THEY ARE WHITE ALREADY TO HARVEST.”

(Jn. 4:35)

 

  1. FEAST OF TRUMPETS – After the gathering of the Pentecostal harvest the Feast of Trumpets takes place. The event takes place on the first day of the seventh month and marks the beginning of the rainy season known as the “early” or “former” rains. (Lev. 23:23-25)

 

  1. DAY OF ATONEMENT – This feast takes place on the tenth day of the seventh month and it is at this feast that the high priest offers the yearly sacrifice for the entire nation of Israel’s sins. (Lev. 23:27-28)

 

  1. FEAST OF TABERNACLES – This feasts takes place on the fiftieth day of the seventh month “after” the end of the year’s harvest is gathered in. This feast is also known as the Feast of Booths or the Feast of Ingathering. The end of the year’s harvest is the “gleanings” that remain after the main harvest is reaped. After these remaining grains are reaped this feast takes place. (Lev. 23:33-34)

 

 

“THOU SHALT OBSERVE THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES AFTER THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY CORN AND THY WINE.”

(Deut. 16:13)

 

  As in the natural realm, so also in the spiritual realm. As the New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed, so also is the Old Testament in the New Testament revealed. The cycle of harvest in the natural realm is only a “type” and “foreshadow” of God harvesting his children in the spiritual realm. The seven feasts of the Lord along with their two rainy seasons and three times of harvest were only shadows of “Good things to come,” in the New Testament. (Heb. 10:1)

  Let us now take some time to begin matching the “types” and “shadows” to their proper “anti-types” and “substances” of fulfillment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN FEASTS OF THE LORD

 

  To view the correct images as set forth by the feasts of the Lord we must stretch the time period of about eight months of which the seven feasts cover in the natural realm, to cover the entire seven thousand years that God has decreed for the harvesting of the spiritual children of the earth.

 

  1. PASSOVER – At the start of each feast, each household was to sacrifice a lamb without spot or blemish in remembrance of their rescue from their former bondage in Egypt. Each “household” was then to sprinkle the blood of the lamb on their upper door posts of their house to signify that the first born lamb was a substitute for the lives of the entire household. The anti-type and fulfillment of the Passover feast was when Christ was sacrificed as the Lamb of God for the sins of the world (Jn. 1:29). The blood of Christ signified that Christ as the firstborn Lamb died for all those who are in the “household” of God. (Eph. 2:13, 17-19)

 

“FOR EVEN CHRIST OUR PASSOVER IS SACRIFICED FOR US.”

(1 Cor. 5:7)

 

“FOR AS MUCH AS YE KNOW THAT YE WERE NOT REDEEMED WITH CORRUPTIBLE THINGS AS SILVER AND GOLD, FROM YOUR VAIN CONVERSATION RECEIVED BY THE TRADITION FROM YOUR FATHERS; BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST AS A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT.”

(1Pet. 1:18-19)

 

  1. UNLEAVENED BREAD – All leaven is removed from the “household” during this week long festival which begins the day after Passover. This feast was literally fulfilled when Father God placed the sins of the world on Jesus Christ.

 

“THEREFORE LET US KEEP THE FEAST, NOT WITH OLD LEAVEN, NEITHER WITH THE LEAVEN OF MALICE AND WICKEDNESS; BUT WITH THE UNLEAVENED BREAD OF SINCERITY AND TRUTH.”

(1Cor. 5:8)

 

  1. FIRSTFRUITS – This feast takes place when the harvest begins to ripen and a sheaf of ripened grain is brought to the priest to be waved before the altar of the Lord. This feast had its literal fulfillment when our Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, thus becoming the “firstborn” from among the dead.

 

“AND HE IS THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: WHO IS THE BEGINNING OF THE “FIRSTBORN” FROM THE DEAD THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE.” (Col. 1:18)

 

“BUT NOW IS CHRIST RISEN FROM THE DEAD, AND BECOME THE FIRSTFUITS OF THEM THAT SLEPT.”

(1Cor. 15:20)

 

“BUT EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER: CHRIST THE FIRST FRUITS, AFTERWARD THEY THAT ARE CHRIST’S AT HIS COMING.”

(1Cor. 15:23)

 

When Christ was crucified he first descended into the lower parts of the earth and let free a body of captives (Eph. 4:8). These were the Old Testament saints from Abel to Christ as the first fruits, as they were resurrected immediately after Christ.

 

“JESUS WHEN HE HAD CRIED AGAIN WITH A LOUD VOICE, YIELDING UP THE GHOST, AND BEHOLD, THE VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS RENT IN TWAIN FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM; AND THE EARTH DID QUAKE, AND THE ROCKS RENT: (72HRS LATER) AND THE GRAVES WERE OPENED; AND MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHICH SLEPT AROSE, AND CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES “AFTER” HIS RESURRECTION, AND WENT INTO THE HOLY CITY, AND APPEARED UNTO MANY.”

(Matt. 27:50-53)

 

The resurrection of Christ and the Old Testament first fruits, was a sudden token of promise that the full harvest to come was consecrated to the Lord.

 

“THERE IS THEREFORE NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE OF CHRIST JESUS, AND WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.”

(Rom. 8:11)

 

  1. PENTECOST – Took place fifty days after the Feast of First Fruits. This feast began with a wave offering of two loaves baked with leaven; they are the first fruits unto the Lord. (Lev. 23:17)

This “type” was literally fulfilled exactly fifty days after the resurrection of Christ (First Fruits), when the disciples were filled with the Holy Ghost. The two loaves baked with leaven presented as a wave offering of first fruits was literally fulfilled when the Promised Comforter (Holy Ghost) came and dwelt in both Jew and Gentile believers. (Jn. 14:26)

 

“AND THEY OF THE CIRCUMCISION WHICH BELIEVED WERE ASTONISHED, AS MANY AS CAME WITH PETER BECAUSE THAT ON THE GENTILES ALSO WAS POURED OUT THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST.”

(Acts 10:45)

 

  After the Feast of Pentecost, the second rainy season begins. This season is known as the “latter rains.” As we are all well aware, the rainy seasons have been ordained by God to help bring forth a plentiful harvest. Likewise, following the resurrection of Christ at Pentecost, the “latter rains” came down. This rain wasn’t a physical and literal rain, but was rather a spiritual raining of the Holy Ghost as it was being poured out to bring forth an abundance of spiritual fruit. The Holy Ghost was being poured forth on the “Elect Seed” in order to apply the Gospel message to the hearts and minds of those predestined unto salvation.

  The rainy seasons had originally filled the apostles for the service of bringing God’s kingdom upon the earth. These believers were filled with the spirit to the point of  being so full of the Holy Ghost, that the spirit would runneth over and upon placing their hands upon others, it would poureth itself into that other person (Acts. 8:17). Those who believed were then themselves filled with God’s Spirit and some of them upon being filled with the spirit began to speak in other tongues and to prophesy.

  After his resurrection and before his final ascension into the heavens above, Jesus gave his twelve disciples what has today become known as the great commission. This commission was ultimately a command for the disciples to preach the Gospel to the ends of the earth in an attempt to convert the world to Judaism.

 

“FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCH ANGEL AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST, THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.”

(1Thess. 4:16-17)

 

“AND AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY. NOW THIS I SAY, BRETHREN, THAT FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION. BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED, IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED.”

(1COR. 15:49-53)

 

  After the main harvest is gathered up unto the Lord at the rapture, the final three fall feasts will commence, beginning with the Feast of Trumpets.

 

  1. FEAST OF TRUMPETS – This event takes place on the first day of the seventh month. This is the day of the blowing of the trumpets which will be God calling home his saints (Israel) back into their homeland (Jerusalem). This feast will experience its greater fulfillment after the rapture takes place and will be the time that Israel will be gathered back into their homeland.

 

“FOR I WOULD NOT BRETHREN THAT YE SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, LEST YE SHOULD BE WISE IN YOUR OWN CONCEITS; THAT BLINDNESS IN PART IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN.”

(Rom. 11:25)

 

“AS CONCERNING THE GOSPEL THEY (Israel) ARE ENEMIES FOR YOUR SAKES: BUT AS TOUCHING THE ELECTION, THEY ARE BELOVED FOR THE FATHER’S SAKES.”

(Rom. 11:28)

 

After the fullness of the Gentiles be come in at the rapture, God will then be calling forth his remaining “Elect” seed from the nation of Israel. It is then that the natural branches of the “Elect” (Israel) will be graffed back into their own olive tree and will also be the time that the “early” or “former” rains will begin to fall.

 

“BE PATIENT THEREFORE, BRETHREN, UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD. BEHOLD, THE HUSBANDMAN WAITETH FOR THE PRECIOUS FRUIT OF THE EARTH, AND HATH LONG PATIENCE FOR IT, UNTIL HE RECEIVETH THE EARLY AND LATTER RAIN.”

(James 5:7)

 

  As it was after the Feast of Pentecost when the spirit showered itself down upon the “Elect” seed of Israel.

 

“YET, NOW HERE, O JACOB MY SERVANT; AND ISRAEL WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN. THUS SAITH THE LORD THAT MADE THEE AND FORMED THEE FROM THE WOMB, WHICH WILL HELP; FEAR NOT, O JACOB, MY SERVANT; AND THOU JESHURUN, WHO I HAVE CHOSEN. FOR I WILL POUR WATER UPON HIM THAT IS THIRSTY, AND FLOODS UPON THE DRY GROUND; I WILL POUR MY SPIRIT UPON THY SEED AND MY BLESSINGS UPON THINE OFFERING.”

(Isa. 44:1-3)

 

  As these former rains fall upon the flesh of the earth, the spiritual life of its inhabitants will become stimulated and energized. The reprobate seeds of Satan will continue while posing themselves as false prophets and ministers of righteousness (2Cor. 11:13-15) who will show great signs and wonders in so much that if possible, they should deceive the very elect. (Matt. 23:24)

  A hundred and forty-four thousand out from the twelve tribes of the nation of Israel will be filled with the Holy Ghost to the point of being endued with power from on high.

 

“THESE WERE REDEEMED FROM AMONG MEN, BEING THE FIRST FRUITS UNTO GOD AND TO THE LAMB.”

(Rev. 14:4)

 

After believers in the tribulation period are filled with the spirit of God they will once again be given the power to perform the sign gifts such as healing and speaking in tongues which will allow them to be able to fulfill the great commission which has long been postponed.

 

“AND THIS GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS UNTO ALL NATIONS; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME.”

(Matt. 24:14)

 

The apostles were then told that they would be given spiritual gifts of power that they would be endued with power from on high. (LK. 24:49)

 

“AND THESE SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE; IN MY NAME SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS; THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES; THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS; AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM. THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.”

(Mk. 16:15-18)

 

The spiritual gifts that were given to the apostles were in fact given to them for very specific purposes. For instance, the power given to cast out devils was at that time needed because when the spirit was rained down upon the earth it wasn’t only the elect’s seeds who were being nourished, there was also reprobate seeds of Satan who were also being nourished and energized by the same rain.

 

“THAT YE MAY BE THE CHILDREN OF YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN, FOR HE MAKETH THE SUN TO RISE ON THE “EVIL” AND ON THE GOOD AND SENDETH RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST.”

(Matt. 5:45, Heb. 6:7-8)

 

For instance, the gift of tongues allowed believers to witness to the nations of the world regardless of their language. After Israel refused the offer of the kingdom in Acts 3:19-21, a transition from the covenant of the law to the covenant of grace began to take place. The book of Acts is a record of this transition. After calling forth the Apostle Paul as his chosen vessel, God began to offer salvation to the Gentiles.

  The sign gifts that had been present throughout the Book of Acts began to fade away shortly after its closing. We are only able to find references to the sign gifts being manifested in the earliest epistles of Paul. (1Cor. Gal, 1Thess). We do not find any sign gifts being manifested in any of Paul’s later epistles. We actually find just the opposite. In one instance we find Paul prescribing the use of alcohol for Timothy’s stomach and often infirmities. (1Tim. 5:23). Ii is also written in Philippians 2:27, that an acquaintance of Paul’s had been sick over a long period of time. In another account Paul had left one of his friends named Trophimus in Miletus sick. (2Tim. 4:20)

  The instances had been quite different indeed than what had previously been taking place when God had wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul, so that from his body were brought handkerchiefs unto the sick as aprons, and diseases departed from them. (Acts 19:11-12)

  After Pentecost, when the latter rain season has come to an end there is a four month drought season that follows.

 

“SAY NOT YE, THERE ARE YET FOUR MONTHS AND THEN COMETH THE HARVEST? BEHOLD, I SAY UNTO YOU, LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND LOOK ON THE FIELDS FOR THEY ARE WHITE ALREADY TO HARVEST.”

(Jn. 4:35)

 

  This is a four month time interval of drought which takes place between the Feast of Pentecost and the Feast of Trumpets which was only a “shadow” and “type” of the time period of which God postponed his dealings with the nation of Israel. After the Feast of Pentecost, during the time that the disciples had been filled with the Holy Ghost, the nation of Israel had rejected the offering of the kingdom in (Acts 3:19-21). As a direct result of Israel’s rejection to the offer, God postponed his dealings with the nation of Israel. According to the prophetic scriptures, after Israel was to kill the Passover Lamb (Jesus) and reject the offer to the kingdom, a seven year tribulation was to immediately begin (Dan. 9:26-27). However, instead of the tribulation taking place as scheduled, salvation instead went to the Gentiles for an unspecified period of time. This unspecified time period had been foreshadowed by the four month drought time interval that follows after the Feast of Pentecost. Today we are currently residing within this four month time interval.

  Once again, “as in the natural, so also in the spiritual.” As the four months were a period of drought in the natural realm, so also is the unspecified time interval that we are living in today a time of drought where there is at this time no raining down of the Holy Ghost upon the inhabitants of the earth. This is the true reason that there are no sign gifts being displayed at this time. This drought season that we are living in today will suddenly close at the “Rapture,” when our Lord Jesus “calls” the New Testament saints home.

 

 

  1. DAY OF ATONEMENT – Takes place on the tenth day of the seventh month. This day will have its greater fulfillment when the “Elect” seed from the nation of Israel accepts their Savior, Jesus Christ as the one and only true sacrifice for the sins of mankind. A sacrifice which had taken place when their High Priest Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for the sins of the world.

 

“ BUT CHRIST BEING COME AN HIGH PRIEST OF “GOOD THINGS TO COME” BY A GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE, NOT MADE WITH HANDS, THAT IS TO SAY, NOT OF THIS BUILDING, NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD HE ENETERED IN ONCE INTO THE HOLY PLACE, HAVING OBTAINED ETERNAL REDEMPTION FOR US.”

(Heb. 9:11-12)

 

  It is then after the Day of Atonement, but before the Feast of Tabernacles that the last gathering of the yearly harvest takes place. After the main Pentecostal harvest is reaped there yet remains the grains left over in the fields called the “gleanings.”

 

“AND RUTH THE MOABITESS SAID UNTO NAOMI, LET ME NOW GO TO THE FIELD, AND GLEAN EARS OF CORN AFTER HIM IN WHOSE SIGHT I SHALL FIND GRACE. AND SHE SAID UNTO HER, GO, MY DAUGHTER. AND SHE WENT, AND CAME AND GLEANED IN THE FIELD AFTER THE REAPERS.”

(Ruth 2:2-3a)

 

  This gathering of gleanings will literally be fulfilled when the martyred tribulation saints are being reaped from the earth.

 

“AND ANOTHER ANGEL CAME OUT OF THE TEMPLE, CRYING WITH A LOUD VOICE TO HIM THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD, “THRUST IN THY SICKLE, AND REAP. FOR TIME HAS COME FOR THEE TO REAP. FOR THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH IS RIPE. AND HE THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD THRUST IN HIS SICKLE ON THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WAS REAPED.”

(Rev. 14:15-16)

 

 

  1. FEAST OF TABERNACLES – This feast takes place on the fifteenth day of the seventh month. This feast is also known as the Feast of “Booths” or the Feast of “Ingathering.” (Ex. 34:22) This feast is commemorative of God’s provision throughout the past and of his future promises of a kingdom to come. This feast takes place after the final harvest’s gleanings are gathered in.

 

“AND THE FEAST OF INGATHERING, WHICH IS IN THE END OF THE YEAR, WHEN THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY LABORS OUT OF THE FIELD.”

(Ex. 23:16b)

 

“THOU SHALT OBSERVE THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES SEVEN DAYS, AFTER THAT THOU HAST GATHERED IN THY CORN AND THY WINE.”

(Deut. 16:13)

 

  This will have its fulfillment when God presents a new heaven and earth after he reigns on the earth for a period of one thousand years. (Rev. 21:1-7)

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE DARK AGES

 

This chapter was not written to provide some long and tiresome account of church history, but instead was written to serve as a sure key to be used to interpret the church throughout the ages. This chapter will also prove that, “As they were not all Israel who were of Israel, neither are they all Christians who identify themselves in Christianity.” (Rom. 9:6)

  The fact that there are two different kinds of Christians can be traced all the way back to the Garden of Eden. There were two very special trees that had been planted in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was a “type” of the very life and person of Satan. The tree of life was a “type” of the life and person of Jesus Christ.

  To eat of either tree would bring forth upon oneself the very nature and life of the tree. When Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he had taken the fallen nature of Satan upon himself. It was this act of disobedience that would forever cause a split to occur in the offspring of Adam. Some of Adam’s children would be born satisfied with having the fallen nature of Satan, while his other children would come forth destined to take from the tree of life and to eat. A life personified in Jesus Christ.

 

“WHOSOEVER EATETH MY FLESH, AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD, HATH ETERNAL LIFE.”

(Jn. 6:54a)

 

  We find the two conflicting natures of Satan and of Christ in the children of Adam and Eve. Cain and Abel would embody and represent the true and false vines of the church. Although being twins of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel were not born with the same nature. Cain came forth clearly portraying the full spiritual characteristics of his father, the wicked one. Cain was born satisfied with having the fallen nature of Satan. Cain was born a reprobate and a natural seed. He didn’t understand the things of God for they were foolishness to him. (2Cor. 2:14)

  Abel was of the elect seed and destined to take on the same nature of Jesus Christ. (Rom. 8:29)

 

“AND IN THE PROCESS OF TIME IT CAME TO PASS THAT CAIN BROUGHT OF THE FRUIT OF THE GROUND AN OFFERING UNTO THE LORD. AND ABEL, HE ALSO BROUGHT OF THE FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK AND OF THE FAT THEREOF. AND THE LORD HAD RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND HIS OFFERING: BUT UNTO CAIN AND HIS OFFERING HE HAD NOT RESPECT UNTO ABEL AND TO HIS OFFERING.”

(Gen. 4:3-5)

 

  When it came to matters concerning the salvation of Cain and Abel, it was Abel who had placed his faith in the words of God.

 

“BY FAITH ABEL OFFERED UNTO GOD A MORE EXCELLENT SACRIFICE THAN CAIN, BY WHICH HE OBTAINED WITNESS THAT HE WAS RIGHTEOUS.”

(Heb. 11:4a)

 

  When Cain, a tiller of the ground, brought the fruit of the ground as an offering to the Lord, it revealed the fact that Cain was relying on the works of his own hands for righteousness.

 

“AND CAIN TALKED WITH ABEL HIS BROTHER: AND IT CAME TO PASS WHEN THEY WERE IN THE FIELD, THAT CAIN ROSE UP AGAINST ABEL HIS BROTHER, AND SLEW HIM.” (Gen.4:8)

 

  Why did Cain slay his brother Abel? Because his works were evil and his brothers righteous. (1Jn. 3:12b)

  We are allowed to take a closer look at these two vines of very different natures as they continue to manifest themselves while meeting face to face in the children of Abraham.

 

“FOR IT IS WRITTEN THAT ABRAHAM HAD TWO SONS, THE ONE BY A BONDMAID, THE OTHER BY A FREE WOMAN. BUT HE WHO WAS OF THE BOND WOMAN WAS BORN AFTER THE FLESH; BUT HE OF THE FREE WOMAN WAS BY PROMISE.”

(Gal. 4:22-23)

 

  Ishmael was born after the flesh, a reprobate. Isaac was of the elect seed and born after the promise. “And Sarah saw the son of Hagar, the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.” (Gen. 21:9)

Ishmael had been caught mocking Isaac, for it is said:

 

“BUT AS THEN HE THAT WAS BORN AFTER THE FLESH PERSECUTED HIM THAT WAS BORN AFTER THE SPIRIT, EVEN SO IT IS NOW.”

(Gal. 4:29)

 

“THAT IS THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.”

(Rom. 9:8)

 

“FOR THE CHILDREN BEING NOT YET BORN, NEITHER HAVING DONE ANY GOOD OR EVIL, THAT THE PURPOSES OF GOD ACCORDING TO ELECTION MIGHT STAND, NOT OF WORKS BUT OF HIM THAT CALLETH.”

(Rom. 9:11)

 

  When Rebecca was pregnant with twins, the seeds inside of her womb were of the two different natures. These seeds of hers were already fulfilling the prophecy:

 

“AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED.”

(Gen. 3:15a)

 

  Esau was on his way to becoming the first to be born when Jacob reached to take hold of his heel to prevent him. This was done to show Jacob’s early pursuit of the birthright and blessing. Esau grew up to be a worldly man, a hunter of game, one who relied on his own strengths and abilities to survive. Esau further proved and confirmed that he was indeed born after the flesh when his stomach became his god and he despised his birthright and blessing by selling it for one morsel of meat. (Heb. 12:16)

  After deceiving Esau to take possession of the birthright that technically he was already entitled to, Esau fully unmasked himself and revealed his true nature when he then planned to kill his brother. (Gen. 27:41)

As time progressed, these two seeds would eventually come together and form one body on earth. When Moses set free the children of Israel from bondage, they didn’t leave Egypt alone, but instead had taken with them a mixed multitude of people (Ex. 12:37-38). We learn that it was this same mixed multitude of people that wouldn’t remained satisfied with the meat of manna that was being provided by God, but who instead had wept and complained that they wanted flesh to eat. God then entered into a marriage contract (Covenant of Law) with his chosen nation of Israel. God married Israel while knowing that not all of them were the elect seed of Israel. Moses prophesied to this same nation of Israel saying,

 

“FOR I KNOW THY REBELLION, AND THY STIFF NECK: BEHOLD, WHILE I AM YET ALIVE WITH YOU THIS DAY, YE HAVE BEEN REBELLIOUS AGAINST THE LORD; AND HOW MUCH MORE AFTER MY DEATH? GATHER UNTO ME ALL THE ELDERS OF YOUR TRIBES, AND YOUR OFFICERS, THAT I MAY SPEAK THESE WORDS IN THEIR EARS, AND CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO RECORD AGAINST THEM. FOR I KNOW THAT AFTER MY DEATH YE WILL UTTERLY CORRUPT YOURSELVES AND TURN ASIDE FROM THE WAY WHICH I COMMAND YOU; AND EVIL WILL BEFALL YOU IN THE LATTER DAYS; BECAUSE YOU WILL DO EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, TO PROVOKE HIM TO ANGER THROUGH THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS.”

(Deut. 31:27-29)

 

  The prophecy of Moses would prove itself to be more than true and definitely fulfilled, and because of that, one of the most dangerous and destructive religious institutions would be created because of it. The religion of the Jews began to be dominated and controlled by reprobates, having a zeal for God but not according to knowledge. (Rom. 10:2)

  These Jewish reprobates were all well aware and instructed in the commandments of God, especially in the second commandment prohibiting idol worship.

 

“THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR THAT IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH, OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.”

(Ex. 20:4)

 

  Yet, it is these very same Jews that we find to be doing just the opposite of what God had commanded. These Jews even took it so far and created a false priesthood.

 

“AND THEY SAID UNTO HIM, HOLD THY PEACE, LAY THINE HAND UPON THE MOUTH AND GO WITH US, AND BE TO US A FATHER AND A PRIEST: IS IT BETTER FOR THEE TO BE A PRIEST UNTO THE HOUSE OF ONE MAN, OR THAT THOU BE A PRIEST UNTO A TRIBE AND A FAMLY IN ISRAEL?”

(Judges 18:19)

 

 

“AND THE CHILDREN OF DAN SET UP THE GRAVEN IMAGE: AND JONATHAN, THE SON OF GERSHOM, THE SON OF MANASSEH, HE AND HIS SON’S WERE PRIESTS TO THE TRIBE OF DAN UNTIL THE DAY OF CAPTIVITY OF THE LAND.”

(Judges 18:30)

 

  These reprobate seeds were carried so far in their apostasy against God that they even began to worship false gods.

 

“BUT WE WILL CERTAINLY DO WHATSOEVER THING GOETH FORTH OUT OF OUR OWN MOUTH, TO BURN INCENSE UNTO THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN, AND TO PUR OUT DRINK OFFERINGS UNTO HER.”

(Jer. 44:17)

 

 The nation of Israel had been commanded by God:

 

“WHAT THING SOEVER I COMMAND YOU, OBSERVE TO DO IT: THOU SHALT NOT ADD THERE TO, NOR DIMINISH FROM IT.”

(Deut. 12:32)

 

The more that the nation of Israel would either choose to add to or to take away from the revelation and commandments of God, the more perverse that the nation would become. Instead of relying solely on the revelations and commandments of God, they instead began to follow a vision of their own hearts. The same hearts that were deceitful above all things and desperately wicked (Jer. 17:9). While walking by the vision of their own hearts, these reprobates began to compass themselves about with sparks and others began to walk in the light of these imaginary revelations (Isa. 50:11).

  As the years passed on, the visions and revelations of the reprobates were recorded in a book of traditions, philosophies, and opinions, known as the “Talmud.” The Talmud was created to serve as a supplement to the Torah. It was created and added to the Torah somewhere between 250-200B.C. The Jews became so overly consumed and wrapped up in the writings of the Talmud that they eventually lost the true revelation of word of God.

 

“ALL THE CHIEF PRIESTS AND THE PEOPLE, TRANSGRESSED VERY MUCH AFTER ALL THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE HEATHEN; AND POLLUTED THE HOUSE OF THE LORD WHICH HE HAD HALLOWED IN JERUSALEM. AND THE LORD GOD OF THEIR FATHERS SENT TO THEM BY HIS MESSENGERS, RISING UP BETIMES, AND SENDING: BECAUSE HE HAD COMPASSION ON HIS PEOPLE, AND ON HIS DWELLING PLACE: BUT THEY MOCKED THE MESSENGERS OF GOD, AND DESPISED HIS WORDS, AND MISUSED HIS PROPHETS, UNTIL THE WRATH OF THE LORD AROSE AGINST HIS PEOPLE, TILL THERE WAS NO REMEDY.”

(2Chron. 36:14-16)

 

“O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, THOU THAT KILLEST THE PROPHETS, AND STONEST THEM WHICH ARE SENT UNTO THEE, HOW OFTEN WOULD I HAVE GATHERED THY CHILDREN TOGETHER, EVEN AS A HEN GATHERETH HER CHICKENS UNDER HER WINGS, AND YE WOULD NOT.”

(Matt. 23:37)

 

  When Jesus Christ began his early ministry it became apparent that the Pharisees and Jesus believed in two different authorities, yet each claiming that their authority was from God. Jesus always chose to hold on to the written words of God as they were found in the Torah. The Jews on the other hand, had chosen to hold onto the traditions of the Talmud that had been handed down to them from their elders, which were teachings from the Talmud. It was these differences in authority that helped in causing the Jews to not recognize their own Messiah. It was these same differences in authority which had been the sole cause of many disputes between Jesus and the Pharisees. At that time Jesus went on the Sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were hungered, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, the disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the Sabbath day. But he said unto them, HAVE YE NOT READ what David did, when he was hungered, and they that were with him; How he entered in the house of God, and did eat the showbread. Which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? Or HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE LAW, how on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath and are blameless? (Matt. 12:1-5)

  “The Pharisees also came unto him, and saying unto him, is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And he answered and said unto the, HAVE YE NOT READ, that which he made at the beginning made them male and female, and said, for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” (Matt. 19:3-6)

  We can see this dispute between Jesus and the Pharisees time and time again throughout the Gospels and each time we see Jesus turning to the word of God as his final authority. Jesus even goes so far as to show them that when they rely on the traditions of their elders as recorded in the Talmud, that they will not then understand the true revelation of God. “Jesus answered and said unto them. YE DO ERROR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES or the power of God. For in the resurrection of the dead, HAVE YE NOT READ, that which was spoken unto you by GOD, saying, I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” (Matt. 22:29-32)

  The Jews had eventually become so lazy concerning the scriptures, that the scriptures had actually lost their severity in the common everyday lives of the Jewish people. The Jews for the most part began to rely on the things that they heard from others rather than taking the time to search through the scriptures themselves in order to find the truth of the matter.

 

“THEY ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HIM, ART THOU ALSO OF GALILEE? SEARCH AND LOOK: FOR OUT OF GALILEE ARISETH NO PROPHET.”

(Jn. 7:52)

 

It definitely would have been an easy enough task for the Jews who were questioning Jesus to go and to look into the temple records in order to find out that Jesus wasn’t from Galilee, but was actually from the city of Bethlehem. Jesus plead time and time again with the Jews, asking them to return to the scriptures for their learning and guidance of the truth.

 

“SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; FOR IN THEM YE THINK YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE: AND THEY ARE THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME.”

(Jn. 5:39)

 

“FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE WROTE OF ME. BUT IF YE BELIEVED NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS.”

(Jn. 5:46-47)

 

  No matter how many times that Jesus would plead with the Jews, they would not return to the word of God and instead chose to hold on to the traditions that they had received from their elders.

 

“THEN THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES ASKED HIM, WHY NOT WALK THY DISCIPLES ACCORDING TO THE TRADITIONS OF THE ELDERS, BUT EAT BREAD WITH UNWASHEN HANDS? HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, WELL HATH ESAIAS PROPHESIED OF YOU HYPOCRITES, AS IT IS WRITTEN, THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME. HOWBEIT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN, FOR LAYING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, YE HOLD THE TRADITION OF MEN, AS THE WASHING OF POTS AND CUPS: AND MANY OTHER SUCH LIKE THINGS YE DO. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, FULL WELL YE REJECT THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, THAT YE MAY KEEP YOUR OWN TRADITION.”

(Mk. 7:5-9)

 

  After Jesus had rebuked the Jews and revealed that their nature was that of the devil, they then sent out to take his life.

 

“YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT.”

(Jn. 8:44)

 

“THEN THEY TOOK UP STONES TO CAST AT HIM: BUT JESUS HID HIMSELF AND WENT OUT OF THE TEMPLE, GOING THROUGH THE MIDST OF THEM, AND SO PASSED BY.”

(Jn. 8:59)

 

  The elect seed of God has always been persecuted. Cain persecuted and killed his righteous brother Abel. Abraham’s son, Ishmael, born after the flesh, mocked and teased Isaac (The son of promise). Then we have the case of Jacob and Esau. Both again twins, except Esau was born after the flesh and sold his birthright to Jacob for one morsel of meat. When Jacob took from Esau what was rightfully his from Esau, his brother planned to kill him. We can see that the children of the flesh are inspired and ruled by the evil impulses which pulsate down to the earth from the prince of the power of the air.

“WHEREIN TIME PAST YE WALKED ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THIS WORLD, ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OVER THE AIR, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE: AMONG WHOM ALSO WE ALL HAD OUR CONVERSATION IN TIMES PAST IN THE LUSTS OF OUR FLESH, FULFILLING THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH AND OF THE MIND; AND WERE BY NATURE THE CHILDREN OF WRATH.”

(Eph. 2:2-3)

 

  Satan and his seed are always in conflict with the “Elect” seed of God and we are given a near perfect demonstration of what takes place when these two seeds of different natures come together as one entity. We are given an example of this during the time when both of these seeds did in fact mingle together to form the Jewish religion. During this time the Jews turned their backs to the commandments of God and together formed their own false priesthood that worshipped false graven images. We then notice in this apostasy that these apostate Jews eventually worshipped a false god altogether known as “THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN,” To whose name they burned incense and poured out various types of blasphemous drink offerings unto. It wasn’t long after that until the Jew’s religion of that time period had completely forsaken the written word of God (The law and the prophets), for a man made supplement called Talmud, which had been nothing more than a book of traditions that had been handed down to them from their elders with each generation that passed. We definitely need to take a close examination at these troubling events in history as we have been instructed that they should indeed serve unto us as examples from which we can learn.

 

“NOW THESE THINGS WERE OUR EXAMPLES, TO THE INTENT THAT WE SHOULD NOT LUST AFTER EVIL THINGS, AS THEY ALSO LUSTED.”

(1Cor. 10:6)

 

  And this is rightly so, for we will have witnessed these tragic events being repeated in the very lifetime of the Apostle Paul, a man who had profited the Jew’s own religion above any of his peers, while at the same time being overly zealous of the traditions of his elders. Jesus Christ called the Apostle Paul with a blinding light that literally struck him down while he was on his way to Damascus.

 

  Paul began to receive revelations of the New Covenant of the grace of God. As Paul began to spread the light of this new gospel that he had received from Christ, the darkness began trying to obscure and conceal this new truth. Satan used a group of Jews who were committed to the Law of Moses as a thorn in Paul’s flesh who rose up against Paul and his teachings of grace. This group of Jews met Paul on every front with fierce opposition. The Gospel of the grace of God which had been committed to Paul was a gospel of salvation apart from the works of the law. Soon after Paul began preaching this gospel to some new converts, a group of Jews approached the new converts and began adding to Paul’s message the works of the law.

 

“I MARVEL THAT YOU ARE SO SOON REMOVED FROM HIM THAT CALLED YOU INTO THE GRACE OF CHRIST UNTO ANOTHER GOSPEL: WHICH IS NOT ANOTHER; BUT THERE BE SOME THAT TROUBLE YOU AND WOULD PERVERT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST.”

          (Gal. 1:6-7)

 

“AND CERTAIN MEN CAME DOWN FROM JUDEA AND TAUGHT BRETHREN, AND SAID, EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES, YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

(Acts 15:1)

 

  These are clear examples of the Jews as they were trying to pervert the Gospel of the Grace of God in an attempt to bring the Gentiles under the authority of the Law of Moses and ultimately back under the authority of the Jews. As Paul continued to press forward with the light of the truth, the darkness began to smother all of its progress. It wasn’t long until all of the churches that Paul had established in Asia had turned away from him (2Tim. 1:15a).

  The complete blackening of the light of grace was almost complete, and Paul had known what it was that was about to take place after his death. Paul had known in the same way that Moses had known and prophesied to Israel before his own death. Paul then prophesied to the church:

 

“FOR I KNOW THIS, AFTER MY DEPARTING SHALL GRIEVOUS WOLVES ENTER IN AMONG YOU, NOT SPARING THE FLOCK, ALSO OF YOUR OWN SELVES SHALL MEN ARISE, SPEAKING PERVERSE THINGS TO DRAW AWAY DISCIPLES AFTER THEM. THEREFORE WATCH AND REMEMBER THAT BY THE SPACE OF THREE YEARS I CEASED NOT TO WARN EVERYONE NIGHT AND DAY WITH TEARS.”

(Acts 20:29-31)

 

  We find other similar warnings in some of the other epistles of Paul:

 

“NOW AS JAMBRES WITHSTOOD MOSES, SO DO THESE RESIST THE TRUTH: MEN OF CORRUPT MINDS, REPROBATE CONCERNING THE FAITH.”

(2Tim. 3:8)

 

“FOR THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; BUT AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS SHALL THEY HEAP TO THEMSELVES TEACHERS, HAVING ITCHING EARS; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, AND SHALL BE TURNED UNTO FABLES.”

(2Tim. 4:3-4)

 

“NOW THE SPIRIT SPEAKETH EXPRESSLY, THAT IN THE LATTER TIMES SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEED TO SEDUCTIVE SPIRITS, AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS, SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY; HAVING THEIR CONSCIENCE SEARED WITH A HOT IRON; FORBIDDING TO MARRY, AND COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, WHICH GOD HATH CREATED TO BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE AND KNOW THE TRUTH.”

(1Tim. 4:1-3)

 

  Let us keep these warnings from Paul at the forefront of our minds as these historical events have continued to unfold before our very eyes. These two seeds have once again come together to form another religious body upon the earth very similar to the one which was formed by the Jews long ago. A body which would prove itself to be even deadlier than the first. “THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.”

  Paul had been absolutely correct in his prophecies and blunt warnings concerning the future. The prophesied grievous wolves had entered the fold among the believers and had definitely been wolves in sheep’s clothing. False Apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ and into ministers of righteousness. (2Cor. 11:13-15)

  It was religious institution that would bring forth the darkest and most evil time period in history, in the history books this time period is known as the “DARK AGES.”

  We learn that there are twelve hours in a day (Jn. 11:9), so this means that there are twelve hours in a night. We later learn in Mk. 13:35 that the twelve hours of a night are divided into four different watches: The EVENING, MIDNIGHT, COCKCROWING, and the MORNING watches.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  From 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. is the darkest part a night and was proven to be the darkest period of time throughout the history of the church. It became so dark that the light of the word became almost fully eclipsed and entirely hidden from the people during this time period.

  The Catholic Church organized and claimed itself as being the only institution holding the power and authority to be able to offer and dispense salvation. Like the Jews of old, the Catholics created for themselves a false priesthood. They then set up images and relics as objects of worship. Although Jesus had commanded that we call no man Father (in a spiritual sense) on this earth (Mt. 23:9), the Catholic priests took to themselves the title of father for all of their converts. They kept adding man made doctrines to the word of God until they began teaching based on traditions, which eventually took the place of the word of God. The Catholic Church also forced an unbiblical vow of celibacy upon its priests. This was completely against the word and commandments of God and has resulted in some of the most perverse side effects that this world has ever seen. The word of God says that celibacy is a gift only to those who can accept it. (Mt. 19:12). Even Paul says, “But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn with lust. (1Cor. 7:9), and that even a bishop should be the husband of one wife.” (1Tim. 3:2), And the Apostle Peter whom the Catholics claim as their first pope, had a wife. (1Cor. 9:5, Mt. 8:14)

  Paul’s earlier warnings of the doctrines of devils were coming to pass (1Tim. 4:3a).

  As the Catholic Church fell deeper and deeper into apostasy they became just as corrupt as the Jews had been and began to worship the earthly mother of Jesus as the “QUEEN OF HEAVEN.”

  It was the Apostle Paul who had received the spiritual revelations of the Covenant of Grace, and it was also the Apostle Paul who had been chosen as the Apostle over the Gentiles (Gal. 1:15-16, Rom. 11:13).

 This information should leave a student of the Bible in absolute disbelief and utter amazement of why the supposed continuation of the Gentile church would then claim Peter, the Apostle of the Jews, as their first pope (Gal. 2:7)

  The real reason behind this claim was instead to fulfill their fleshly lust for power and greed. If the Catholic Church would have claimed Paul as their first pope instead of Peter, they would have been forced to preach the truth of the Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 2:28), where salvation is by faith alone and without having to perform any works to earn it (Eph. 2:8-9). This would have meant that believers would no longer be forced into serving the Catholic Church in order to earn their salvation. And without it the Catholic Church wouldn’t be able to fulfill its lustful desires for power, wealth, and world domination, and instead would have been left powerless and broke.

  Instead of teaching the Grace of God’s righteousness for salvation, the Catholic Church taught their own false methods of earning salvation. By these lies that they taught, they were able to keep their members in complete bondage to their church. They taught their converts that by their good deeds, obedience to the church, and their ongoing participation in the sacraments, that they were able to earn their way into heaven. Does this sound familiar? Working for salvation? Self-Righteousness? That’s right! The seed of Cain, thinking that by the WORKS OF THEIR OWN HANDS that they could make themselves righteous and acceptable to God. This is absolutely no different than the case with the Jews religion of old.

 

“FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSELVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.”

(Rom. 10:3)

 

  The Catholic Church began to force its corrupt beliefs upon all people with a threat of death for anyone who would dare to refuse. The Catholic Church reigned as a QUEEN over the Christian Empire throughout the world. However, regardless of its size and might, God has always allowed his seed to survive throughout the ages. A little flock of believers who were continually persecuted at every turn and killed at every opportunity, but yet they lived on. These groups of independent Christians were growing in numbers despite the terrible persecutions and massacres that were taking place. It was because of the powerful testimonies that the believers held, and their determination to make bibles available to the common people that men like John Wyclif (1329-1384), Jon Hus (1373-1415), and Johannes Geiler Van Kayserberg (1445-1510), had each been burned alive while becoming the forerunners of the Great Reformation. This Catholic reign of terror went full force ahead in its thirst for blood and hunger for world domination.

  Toward the end of the DARK AGES a Catholic monk named martin Luther (1483-1546), was awaken as he read the following verse of scripture:

 

“FOR THEREIN IS RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD REVEALED FROM FAITH TO FAITH: AS IT IS WRITTEN, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.”

(Rom. 1:17)

 

  It was this verse of scripture that inspired Martin Luther to nail his 95” Thesis to the castle church door on October 31, 1517. This was a thesis that renounced anti-scriptural teachings of the Catholic Church, including papal authority of any kind. After Martin Luther revived the truth of the Doctrine of faith without works. Luther and Calvin had become so disgusted with the oppression and slaughter of the Catholic Church that they began to lead multitudes of people out of the Catholic corruption. Between the years of 1540-1570, the Catholic Church slaughtered a million people while trying to exterminate a group of independent Christians known as the Waldenes. It was Pope Paul the 3rd who convened a council of Trent to publicly condemn the Reformation, and then shortly after organized a “holy war” to wipe Protestants off from the face of the earth. These massacres by the Catholic Church continued on throughout the succession of the Popes and in 1587, Pope Innocent the 3rd raised a crusade against all independent Christians and promised the “remission of sins” for any and all who would slay a heretic. As the reformation continued on and the leaders passed away, the next generation of believers failed to carry forth the light and before they knew it, they too had fallen under the sway of Satan and had organized right back under their mother’s wings as the daughter of organized religion. A daughter of the mother harlot Catholic Church. The Reformation continued into the nineteenth century. In 1809 the Catholic Church led a Spanish inquisition where three hundred thousand people were burned alive. Other victims besides the ones involved with the inquisition were Huguenots, Albigenes, Waldenes, and other independent Christians by the hundreds of thousands who were tortured and burned alive because they believed in the Gospel of Christ without submitting to papal authority.

  In the same year of 1809, a man named Darwin was born. Darwin (1809-1882) would feed the world of intellectuals and scientists with the biggest lie ever told and to be accepted into the world’s educational system. The lie that man had evolved from an ape. Satan had definitely inspired Darwin to propagate this lie in order to set the stage for the extermination of God’s chosen nation of Israel. Darwin taught the “survival of the fittest” mentality and theory. It was this theory and mentality that Hitler capitalized on as he made claims that the Jews were nothing more than animals and that they must be exterminated at any and all costs in order to pursue the dream of creating a master race in Germany which would one day rule the world. This Nazi dream of creating a master race of god-like men ruling the earth was nothing more than the exact same lie that Satan tried feeding man in the Garden of Eden almost six thousand years ago (Gen. 3:5), And the thousand year reign of Hitler’s (3rd Reich), was only an imitation of the future millennium reign of Christ upon the earth.

  Anti-Semitism finds its roots throughout the entire history of the Catholic Church. The Council of Vienne in 1311 made it illegal for interactions between Christians and Jews. The Council of Zomoro in 1313 ruled that the Jews must be kept in strict subjection and servitude. The Council of Basil (1431-1433) renewed the decrees of 1311 and once again forbade Christians from associating with Jews. This council had also instructed the secular authority to confine Jews into segregated areas known a ghettos. The Jews were also forced to wear yellow badges (originally hats). These orders had originally been created and set forth by Pope Innocent the 3rd at the Fourth Lateran Council. 

  The church of Cain would always hate and despise the chosen nation of Israel until the end of time. After the reformation they were able to remain hidden out from beneath the spotlight, while still operating their hatred against the Jews and in their goal to achieve world domination.

  Then there was a Catholic man, if he can be rightfully be called a man, whose name was Adolf Hitler. Hitler rose to power in Germany and claimed that he was going to follow the examples of the Catholics and Lutherans in their attempts to persecute and ultimately exterminate the Jews.

  On July 20th 1933, a concordant between Adolf Hitler and the Pope was signed. In the agreement hundreds of millions of dollars would be paid to the Vatican through a church tax that would be enforced throughout Germany. In return, Pope Pius the 12th would not raise his voice in protest against the extermination of the Jews.

  At the time of Hitler’s rise to power in Germany, there were thirty million Catholics in the country and because of their unconditional devotion to the pope they never once called out for Christians to rise up and defend the Jews. As Hitler slaughtered and massacred the Jews, he did it while proudly proclaiming Martin Luther as a previous ally in his persecution of the Jews. The Nazi Party carried out the infamous program of “Kristallnacht” on November 9th and 10th to honor and commemorate Martin Luther’s birthday.

  Every chance that Hitler had to expose the hatred in men’s hearts, he made sure to do so while taking full advantage of it. Catholics were ordered during this time to raise their right arm to honor and salute the Nazi’s swastika flag. Almost all people are well aware of the Jewish Holocaust that took place in Germany, however, it is truly an amazing fact of how many people that there are that remain completely oblivious to the motivating force of Satan that controlled the Catholic Church who had fully supported Hitler as he exterminated six million of God’s chosen people, the Jews.

  The horrific Second World War led to the recreation of the nation of Israel on May 14th 1948.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE

 

In Matthew 24:3, the disciples ask Jesus three very specific questions:

 

  1. When shall these things be? (destruction of the temple and persecution)

 

  1. What shall be the sign of thy coming?

 

  1. What shall be the sign of the end of the world?

 

 

  The OLIVE TREE in the Bible is a reference for the RELIGIOUS privilege of the nation of Israel (Rom. 11:17-27). And the VINE TREE is used to symbolize the SPIRITUAL privileges of Israel. (Isa. 5:5-7, Jn. 15:1-18). The FIG TREE is used throughout the Bible in reference to the NATIONAL privileges of Israel. (Mk. 11:13, Joel 1:7, LK. 13:6-9)

 

  In Matthew 24:1-29, Jesus is speaking of events that are to take place during the future seven year tribulation, and then in Matthew 24:30-31, Jesus explains the sign of his second coming to the earth. Next in Matthew 24:32-34, Jesus gives special insight of when these seven years of tribulation would occur and result into the events leading to the end of the world.

 

  The Parable of the Fig Tree states that when the branch of the fig tree is tender and shoots forth its leaves, you will know that summer (judgment) is nigh (close by). The nation of Israel had ceased from being a nation in 606 B.C. and had been scattered across the entire earth ever since. In order for the nation of Israel (fig tree) to be able to shoot forth its leaves it would have to become one nation in its homeland again. This took place in 1948. After 2500 years since the Babylonian captivity, the long awaited prophetic event finally took place on May 14th 1948. This sign was to let the world know that summer (judgment) was nigh (close by). Then next in Matthew 24:33, Jesus says, “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things (events of tribulation) taking place, know that it is near, even at the doors.”

  Then in Matthew 24:34, Jesus then says, “Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled.” The generation of people that Jesus is referring to is the generation born as Israel (who was to blossom, bud, and fill the earth with fruits of righteousness), became a nation again in their homeland. This prophetic event took place on May 14th 1948. The branch finally became tender enough and shot forth its leaves (became a nation again), and it will be after the seven year tribulation comes to a close that the nation of Israel will finally at last fulfill their created purpose and destiny of becoming the head of all nations of the world, and will indeed fill the earth with fruits of justice and righteousness during the coming millennium.

 

“IN THAT DAY SING YE UNTO HER, A VINEYARD OF RED WINE. I THE LORD DO KEEP IT; I WILL WATER IT EVERY MOMENT: LEST ANY HURT IT, I WILL KEEP IT NIGHT AND DAY. FURY IS NOT IN ME: WHO WOULD SET THE BRIERS AND THORNS AGAINST ME IN BATTLE? I WOULD GO THROUGH THEM, I WOULD BURN THEM TOGETHER. OR LET HIM TAKE HOLD OF MY STRENGTH THAT HE MAY MAKE PEACE WITH ME; AND HE SHALL MAKE PEACE WITH ME. HE SHALL CAUSE THEM THAT COME OF JACOB TO TAKE ROOT: ISRAEL SHALL BLOSSOM AND BUD, AND FILL THE FACE OF THE WORLD WITH FRUIT.”

(Isa. 27:2-6)

 

Many groups and denominations added forty years (Man’s idea of a generation) to the year of 1948 and with that idea they then concluded with the false notion that the rapture and the seven years of tribulation that is to follow, would begin in 1988. The very big problem with this man made formula (that has already proven itself to be false), is the fact that a man once again took it upon himself to step outside of the scriptures while trying to unlock the parable of the fig tree.

 

“SCRIPTURE UNLOCKS SCRIPTURE!!!!!!”

 

 

BOOK OF PSALMS

 

  The Book of Psalms was penned by some forty different authors, some who wrote at different time periods, some even dating back a millennium before the birth of Christ. During the writing of these Psalms the Holy Ghost would rest itself upon the writer which caused the writer to utter forth and record prophetic events which were yet to take place in the future (2 Sam. 23:1-3).

  The twelve disciples made many references to these same Psalms as being fulfilled in their time, by Jesus Christ. Here are some examples of this:

 

Acts 1:15-20 – Psalms 109

Acts 2:25-33 – Psalms 16

Acts 4:11 – Psalms 118:22

Acts 4:24-26 – Psalms 2

Matt. 27:46 – Psalms 22:1, 6-8, 12-18

Acts 1:20 – Psalms 109:6-20

Acts – Psalms 110:1

 

  Other examples of prophetic Psalms with foretell of future events, which have either already been fulfilled or are yet to be fulfilled are too numerous to record, but a small sample of them are as follows:

 

Ps. 22:1, 6-6, 12-18 – Matt. 27:46 – “Crucifixion of Jesus Christ”

Ps. 34:20 – Jn. 19:30-31 – “No bones broken”

Ps. 41:9 – Jn. 13:21-26 – “Judas betrayal”

Ps. 69:21 – Matt. 27:34 – “vinegar and gall”

Ps. 102:15-18 – Rev. 19 – “Visible appearance”

 

  If the Book of Psalms gives us prophetic utterances of future events, we should then seek its wisdom and knowledge concerning prophetic insight of the times set for the end of the world.

  A Biblical generation is given to us in Psalms verse 90. Moses, the one who had previously recorded the Patriarch’s lives at nine hundred years plus throughout the written genealogies in Genesis, now in Psalms 90, prophetically sets the years of man between seventy and eighty years.

 

“Vs 1… “LORD THOU HAST BEEN OUR DWELLING PLACE IN ALL GENERATIONS.”

IN Vs. 10…WE ARE TOLD JUST HOW LONG A BIBLICAL GENERATION IS:

“THE DAYS OF OUR YEARS ARE THREESCORE YEARS AND TEN, (70 YEARS), AND IF BY REASON OF STRENGTH, THEY BE FOURSCORE YEARS, (EIGHTY YEARS) YET IS THEIR STRENGTH LABOR AND SORROW, FOR IT IS SOON CUT OFF, AND WE

FLY AWAY.”

(Ps. 90)

 

A rapture and a seven year tribulation will take place between the years of 2018-2028 A.D. 1948 + 70yrs = 2018 or 1948 + 80yrs = 2028.

 

 

 

    THE NUMBER SEVEN

 

GEN. 1-2

 

  Why did God restore the world in six days and then choose to rest on the seventh day? If God wanted to he could have created everything in a split second, for surely an all-powerful God doesn’t get tired or have to rest!

  God chose to work for a time period of six days and to then take a rest on the seventh day. God chose this pattern of working and then resting to reveal to us a pattern. A pattern God chooses to use while he works. The Old Testament (Jewish Bible) foreshadows (outlines) the New Testament Christian Bible. A wise man once said that the New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed and that the Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed. God is a creator and a designer who creates and designs in a very specific pattern using intervals of sevens.

  In the Book of Revelations we find SEVEN seals, SEVEN angels, SEVEN bowls, SEVEN candlesticks, SEVEN churches, SEVEN crowns, SEVEN eyes, heads, horns, kings, lamps, mountains, plagues, spirits, stars, thunders, trumpets, and in Leviticus chapter twenty-three we see God designating SEVEN feast days for the nation of Israel to observe.

 

  So we have been given the following revelations:

 

  1. God designated the first six days of the week for man’s work and on the SEVENTH day (Sabbath) for man’s rest.

 

  1. God designated the first six weeks unto the regular works of man and the SEVENTH week to be observed as a special feast called Pentecost.

 

  1. God also designated the first six months of the year unto the regular works of man and the SEVENTH month to be the observation of three very special feasts; the Feasts of Trumpets, the Feast of Atonement, and of Tabernacles.

 

  1. God also designates the years of man. The first designation is of the first six years of which God designated to be dedicated unto the regular works of man, and that the SEVENTH year would be observed as a very special Sabbath year unto the Lord. It is during this Sabbath that all servants are set free. (Ex. 21:1-5, Lev. 25:1-10)

 

  1. The next designation of years that we have from God is SEVEN SEVENS of years = forty nine years, and then on the fiftieth year Israel was ordered to “Blow the Trumpet” while proclaiming liberty to the captives, and is better known as the year of Jubilee. (Lev. 25)

 

  1. God’s final designation of years has been revealed to us in 2 Peter 3:8, where it states:

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  In this passage we have been given a key revealing a thousand year to one day ratio of time. This ratio informs us that the first six days of work along with a SEVENTH day of rest, as previously recorded in the Book of Genesis, served only as a “type” (outline) that foreshadowed the six millenniums that God has allowed man to rule upon the earth and a SEVENTH millennium of rest and peace to come, which will be under the rule and authority of Jesus Christ (Rev. 20:4, Isa. 11:6-9, Hos. 2:18).

 

  If this revelation given to us by Peter stands correct, this would mean that the civilization of restored man has only existed on this planet for a period of almost six thousand years. If one then takes the time to closely examine the dates as they are listed throughout the genealogies in the Bible, they would in fact come to the exact same conclusion that we are truly reaching the six thousandth year dating back to the creation of Adam.

 

  Throughout history great scholars have spent their entire lives fully dedicated to the pain staking work of establishing a time line that accurately dates back to the creation of the world. It is extremely interesting to note that in all of their attempts to do just that, each one of them have all reached strikingly similar conclusions.

 

Bede (3952 B.C.)  Scaliger (3949 B.C.)  Johannes Kepler (3992 B.C.)

 

Luther (4000 B.C.) Sir Isaac Newton (4000 B.C.)  Ussher (4004 B.C.)

Rev. Lightfoot (3929 B.C.)   Bishop Theopholis (5698 B.C)

 

  Today there still stands a long held tradition throughout ancient Jewish texts that the world is to exist for a period of six thousand years. In some of the prophecies discussed in various parts of the Talmud, it is written that the world is suppose too exist for six thousand years, with the first two thousand years being a time of silence from God, the second thousand years was said to be a time period of God revealing his laws to man, and the final two thousand years is spoken of as a time period of the Messiah.

 

  The actual dispensations of the SEVEN millenniums are as follows:

 

  1. The first two thousand years was God dealing with the Gentiles.

 

  1. The second two thousand years was God dealing with the Jews.

 

  1. The final two thousand years was God dealing with his own body, the Church of God.

 

 

 

“GIVE NONE OFFENSE, NEITHER TO THE JEWS, NOR TO THE GENTILES, NOR TO THE CHURCH OF GOD.”

(1Cor. 10:32)

 

 

 

1000 Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

              

 

 

1000 Yrs.

 

 

 

            

1000 Yrs.

 

1000 Yrs.

 

1000 Yrs.

                                                                                               Mystery Interval

                                                                 

  While using this chart above, one could easily come to the conclusion that Peter’s one thousand year to one day ratio (seven days = seven millenniums) stands absolutely correct. God himself verifies this throughout the scriptures.

 

“BUT BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.”

(2Pet. 3:8)

 

  This means that the six days of the restoration followed by a seventh day of rest was only a “type” and “foreshadow” of the six millenniums of man’s rule followed by a seventh millennium of rest.

 

  In Hosea 5:13, 6:2, Israel is pictured as having a sickness during the coming tribulation. The nation of Israel has been sick since its long time rebellion against God and his Holy commandments. God said that once the nation of Israel repents and together cries out to God while asking for forgiveness, that he will then turn back to them and heal their sickness.

 

“IF MY PEOPLE, WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY, AND SEEK MY FACE, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.”

(2Chron. 7:14)

 

  In Hosea 5:15 there are two very important details that are mentioned and that introduce the prophesied future repentance of Israel:

 

  1. The two days specified come to a close with the “offense” of Israel, the crucifixion of Jesus their Messiah.
  2. That the two days specified come to a close with the nation of Israel seeking a healing from God during the seven year tribulation to come.

 

“COME LET US RETURN UNTO THE LORD: FOR HE HATH TORN, AND HE WILL HEAR US; HE HATH SMITTEN, AND HE WILL BIND US UP, AND WE WILL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT.”

          (Hos. 6:1-2)

 

  Israel will seek his healing exactly two days (2000yrs) after the crucifixion of Christ and will then be healed from their sickness on the third day (SEVENTH millennium) after the crucifixion.

4000 – 4th day

 

                              

5000 – 5th day

6000 – 6th day

7000 – 7th day

Millennium

Healing of Israel

 

 

          While speaking in the context of the second coming of Jesus Christ and of the time that he will set up his Father’s heavenly kingdom on the earth.

 

“FOR THE SON OF MAN SHALL COME IN THE GLORY OF HIS FATHER WITH HIS ANGELS; AND THEN HE SHALL REWARD EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS.”

(Mt. 16:27)

 

  And in the next verse:

 

“VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THERE SHALL BE SOME STANDING HERE THAT SHALL NOT TASTE DEATH, TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.”

(Mt 16:28)

 

  After revealing this wonder to his disciples, we read in the very next verse the actual account of them witnessing the Son of man coming in the glory of his father’s kingdom.

 

“AND AFTER SIX DAYS, JESUS TAKETH PETER, JAMES, AND JOHN HIS BROTHER, AND BRINGETH THEM UP INTO A HIGH MOUNTAIN APART, AND W TRANSFIGURED BEFORE THEM: AND HIS FACE DID SHINE AS THE SUN, AND HIS RAIMENT AS WHITE AS THE LIGHT.”

(Mt. 17:1-2)

  This passage of scripture reveals that after six thousand years (6-days), the one thousand year (millennium) reign of Christ will at last come into its fullness.

  In the Exodus, Moses is told to prepare for the third day, for it would be the third day that the Lord would come down in the sight of the children of Israel. This was a “type” foreshadowing the future event of the Lord revealing himself after the seven year tribulation, on the third day (Seventh Millennium) (Rev. 19)

  Jacob, “fleshly Israel” is a “type” of Jesus, the true Israel of whom we the church are his body, the Israel of God.” (Gal. 6:16, Hos. 11:1, Mt. 2:15)

  As Jesus (true Israel) was in the place of death for two days and raised to life on the third day according to the scriptures (1Cor. 15:4), so also is Israel in the place of death for two days (two thousand years),, and will be raised to life on the third day. (Millennium).

  In Luke 24:13-31, the entire nation of Israel is typified by two disciples walking on the Emmaus road. They had been blinded for two days dating back to the crucifixion of Christ, and their sight was restored to them on the third day.

  Jonah was a “type” of both Christ and of Israel, as he was in the belly of the fish (place of death) for two days (2000) years and then cast forth (resurrected) on the third day. (Mt. 12:39-40, Jonah 1:17, 2:10)

  Isaac was also a “type” of Christ as he was also raised from the dead in a “type” on the third day. (Gen. 22:4, Heb. 11:17-19)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN SIGNS IN JOHN’S GOSPEL

 

  The first sign in John 2:1-11, has to do with Jesus while he was at a wedding on the third day, at which he turned six water pots into wine. (Six is the number of man for man was created on the sixth day). These water pots had been made from the earth, for as man had originally been created from the earth. These water pots were used in a purification process. After Jesus was asked for wine, (symbol of his blood), he then explained that it was not yet his hour of suffering (Jn. 2:4), and then he commands that the water pots be filled with water (Symbol of God’s word Eph. 5:26), and then during an act of divine intervention a change occurs. This sign was pointing to the future salvation of Israel when their purification will no longer be by water according to the purification of the flesh, but will instead be by the blood of Christ according to the purification of the spirit. This will occur on the seventh day. (Jn. 1:29, 35, 43, 2:1).

  The second sign is in Jn. 4:40-54 and has to do with a healing taking place after Christ had spent “two days” with the Samaritans (Gentiles) on the third day. (vs.40, 43). This sign is revealing to us that after two days of visiting the Gentiles, Christ will return to the Jewish people on the third day and then their nation will be healed. (Hos. 5:15 – 6:2).

  The third sign in Jn. 5:1-9, has to do with a man being healed after having an infirmity for thirty eight years. The healing took place on the Sabbath (vs. 5, 9). This “type” extends itself back to the second generation of Israelites, as they were allowed to enter the promised-land under Joshua after thirty eight years from the overthrow that took place at Kadesh-Barnea. In the “anti-type,” the nation will be able to enter the promised-land under Christ at the closing of the mystery on the seventh day (Sabbath).

  The fourth sign in Jn. 6:1-14 is the bread being provided for the multitudes and it being in connection with the Passover. The nation of Israel slayed the Lamb, but the nation has yet to apply the blood for their purification (vs.4). Jesus is the true bread of life which will be provided for the nation in the future. (vs. 35, 54-58)

  The fifth sign in Jn. 6:15-21, symbolizes Christ’s departure from Israel some two thousand years ago (vs. 15), the coming future tribulation (vs. 16-18), and the second coming of Christ (vs. 19-20), and Israel receiving Christ (vs.21), and then the nation’s divine restoration into their homeland (vs. 21b).

  The sixth sign in Jn. 9:1-16, has to do with Jesus healing a blind man on the Sabbath (vs.14). This again symbolizes the blindness of Israel being healed on the SEVENTH day (7th millennium) Sabbath.

  The seventh and final sign is in John 11:1-44 and is the resurrection of Lazarus. This resurrection took place after Jesus had been out of the land for two days, and on the third day (vs. 6-7), and symbolizes the future resurrection of the nation of Israel after two days (2000years), and on the third day (1000 year millennial rest). (Hos. 5:15, 6:2, Ezek. 37:12)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE WATCHES

 

  The specific time period that we are going to be dealing with in the following study is the MYSTERY TIME INTERVAL which began after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

 

1000 Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

1000 Yrs.

              

 

 

 

1000 Yrs.

 

 

 

            

1000 Yrs.

 

1000 Yrs.

 

1000 Yrs.

                                                                                                   MYSTERY

 

  The Prophet Hosea spoke of these two days (2000 years) of the mystery and the resurrection that is to follow on the third day (millennium).

 

“JESUS SAID, I MUST WORK THE WORKS OF HIM THAT SENT ME WHILE IT IS DAY: THE NIGHT COMETH, WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK. AS LONG AS I AM IN THE WORLD, IAM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.”

(Jn. 9:4-5)

 

  Jesus was saying that as long as he was walking in the world that it was daytime, for he was the Day Spring from on high (LK. 1:78). It was after Jesus would leave the world that the day would then change into a night. A time when his disciples would be left to shine as lights in the world of darkness (Mt. 5:14-16, Phil. 2:15).

  In John 11:9-10, Jesus answered, are there not twelve hours in a day? This means that there are also then twelve hours in a night. In Mark 13:35, Jesus reveals that there are FOUR WATCHES in a night. (Keeping in mind that a Jewish day is from 6 P.M. to 6 P.M.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  In Luke 12:36-40, it then reveals that Jesus will return in one of the four watches. The night watch began in 33 A.D. when Jesus was crucified.

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

 

 

33-500A.D.

500-1000A.D.

1000-1500A.D.

1500-2033A.D.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

33-500A.D.

500-1000A.D.

1000-1500A.D.

1500-2033A.D.

  In the same prophetic Psalm that revealed to us what a “Biblical” generation is: (70 to 80 years). We read:

 

“FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IN THY SIGHT ARE BUT AS YESTERDAY, WHEN IT IS PAST AND AS A WATCH IN THE NIGHT.”

(Ps. 90:4)

 

 

 

EVENING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

6PM – 9PM

MIDNIGHT

WATCH

 

 

 

500 A.D.

9PM – 12AM

COCK CROWING

WATCH

 

 

 1500A.D.

12AM – 3AM

MORNING

WATCH

 

 

 

 

3AM – 6AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  From 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. it is the darkest time of the night. History books also refer to these times in history as the “DARK AGES.” These years in our history were truly the darkest times in human civilization. Biblical scriptures talk about the end of the world and the subsequent return of Jesus Christ to judge the world in righteousness is if it is going to be the as the breaking forth of a new day after a long and dark night. We see in Malachi, chapter four, while speaking in the context of the coming judgment and of the return of Christ as it reads:

 

“FOR BEHOLD, THAT DAY COMETH, THAT SHALL BURN AS AN OVEN; AND ALL THE PROUD YEA, AND ALL THAT DO WICKEDLY, SHALL BE STUBBLE: AND THE DAY THAT COMETH SHALL BURN THEM UP, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, THAT IT SHALL LEAVE THEM NEITHER ROOT NOR BRANCH.”

(Mal. 4:1)

  And in the very next verse we read:

 

“BUT UNTO YOU WHO FEAR MY NAME SHALL THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS.”

(Mal. 4:2)

 

  There it is, the SUN of righteousness breaking forth as the New Day Millennium!

  In Psalms chapter 19, we are told: “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handy work, and that we can learn from the day which uttereth speech and the night unto night which sheweth knowledge. (Ps. 19:1-3) And in the very next verse, vs. 4, and then in verse 5, we read: In them hath he set a tabernacle for the SUN, which is as a BRIDEGROOM coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.”

  Again we are able to see the same theme of a new day breaking forth at the coming of the Messiah as the SUN here in this text is compared to as BRIDEGROOM coming out of his chamber. Jesus is the BRIDEGROOM (Mt. 9:15) and the SUN of righteousness (Mal. 4:2) and will be leaving his chamber (heaven) to return to the earth during his second coming.

 

“FOR SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD HIS INVISIBLE ATTRIBUTES ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD, SO THAT THEY ARE LEFT WITHOUT EXSCUSE.”

(Rom. 1:20)

 

“FOR THE LORD GOD IS A SUN AND A SHIELD; THE LORD WILL GIVE GRACE AND GLORY, NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD FROM THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY.”

(Ps. 84:11)

 

  After learning that God is a SUN, and that when Christ left the SUN had set and the day became night, and that during this night (absence of Christ) the members of Christ were left to shine as lights inside of the world in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation. (Mt. 5:14-16, Phil 2:5)

 

“WHO IS SHE THAT LOOKETH FORTH AS THE MORNING, FAIR AS THE MOON, CLEAR AS THE SUN, AND TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY WITH BANNERS.”

(S.O.S 6:10)

 

  As the SUN of righteousness (Mal. 4:2), Jesus Christ had left, the church was then left to serve as his body, as the moon serves the sun by reflecting its light while it is gone. The saints just like the dead planet of the moon, are also dead and their lives are hid with Christ in God. (Col. 3:3).

 

“AND BY HIS LIGHT, WE WALK THROUGH DARKNESS.”

(Job 29:3)

 

So far we have learned that God is figuratively a SUN, and that the church being dead, is as the MOON. We must now understand that the life within us is as the MORNING STAR (Rev. 2:28, 22:16), and that after the night (absence of Christ) comes to a close and the second coming of Christ to the earth breaks forth as the dawning of a new day, Christ will then bring forth judgment upon the earth. The second coming of Christ to the earth along with the judgment that he will bring, both carry with them a theme throughout the scriptures  of as a day breaking and a morning coming forth (millennial rest) where all things are again restored.

 

“HAS THOU COMMANDED THE MORNING SINCE THY DAYS; AND CAUSED THE DAY SPRING TO KNOW HIS PLACE; THAT IT MIGHT TAKE HOLD OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, THAT THE WICKED MAY BE SHAKEN OUT OF IT?”

(Job 38:11-12, Heb. 12:27-28)

  The morning to come theme (millennial rest of a thousand years on the earth) can also be seen in the theme throughout the scriptures as a whole.

 

“FOR HIS ANGER ENDURETH FOR A MOMENT; IN HIS FAVOUR IS LIFE: WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT, BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.”

(Ps. 30:5)

 

“THEN SHALL WE KNOW, IF WE FOLLOW THY RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE LIGHT, THY JUDGMENT AS THE NOON DAY.”

(Ps. 37:6)

 

“LIKE SHEEP THEY ARE LAID IN THE GRAVE; DEATH SHALL FEED ON THEM: AND THE UPRIGHT SHALL HAVE DOMINION IN THE MORNING:  AND THEIR BEAUTY SHALL CONSUME IN THEIR GRAVE FROM THEIR DWELLING. BUT GOD WILL REDEEM MY SOUL FROM THE POWER OF THE GRAVE; FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE ME.” SELAH

(Ps. 49:14-15)

 

“THE LORD SAID UNTO MY LORD, SIT THOU AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL. THE LORD SHALL SEND THE ROD OF THY STRENGTH OUT OF ZION: RULE THEM IN THE MIDST OF THINE ENEMIES. THY PEOPLE SHALL BE WILLING IN THE DAY OF THY POWER, IN THE BEAUTIES OF HOLINESS FROM THE WOMB OF THE MORNING THOU HAST THE DEW OF THY YOUTH.”

(Ps. 110:1-3)

 

  In Matthew chapter sixteen, verses twenty-seven through twenty-eight, Jesus tells his disciples that some of them will not taste death until they see the son of man coming in his father’s kingdom. Then in the very next chapter and verse: Chapter 17:1 it states:

“AND AFTER SIX DAYS, JESUS TAKETH PETER, JAMES, AND JOHN HIS BROTHER, AND BRINGETH THEM UP INTO THE HIGH MOUNTAIN APART, AND WAS TRANSFIGURED BEFORE THEM: AND HIS FACE DID SHINE LIKE THE SUN, AND HIS RAIMENT WAS WHITE AS LIGHT.”

(Mt. 17:1-2)

 

  This was a prophetic sign that after six days (millenniums) Christ would return in the glory of his father with his kingdom.

 

1000yrs

2000yrs

3000yrs

4000yrs

5000yrs

6000yrs

MILLENNIUM

 

 

  Peter later explains this same experience in 2nd Peter chapter one, which states:

 

“AND THIS VOICE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN WE HEARD, WHEN WE WERE WITH HIM IN THE HOLY MOUNT. WE HAVE ALSO A MORE SURE WORD OF PROPHECY; WHERE UNTO YE DO WELL THAT YE TAKE HEED AS UNTO A LIGHT THAT SHINETH IN A DARK PLACE, UNTIL THE DAY DAWN, AND THE DAYSTAR ARISE IN YOUR HEARTS: KNOWING THIS FIRST THAT NO PROPHECY IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN: BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST.”

(2Pet. 1:18-21)

 

  Here Peter is speaking of the actual fulfillment of the prophecy recorded in (Matt. 17:1-2), which is a prophecy concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ in his kingdom to the earth after six days (six millenniums).

  In the morning (“type” of the millennium), before the rising of the sun (Jesus), there is a visible star which yet remains in the sky above. This is the DAY STAR of (Rev. 2:28), which is Christ in us, our hope of glory (Col. 1:27). As the sun begins to RISE at Christ’s second coming, we the believers, while having the DAY STAR (Christ) in our hearts as our hope for eternal glory (Rev. 22:16), will then disappear with the rising of the SUN (Jesus), when the final judgment will at last be brought upon the nations of the world.

  And as God once appeared during the FOURTH WATCH of the night through a pillar of fire and cloud in order to trouble the enemies of Israel in Exodus Chapter fourteen:

 

“AND IT CAME TO PASS, THAT IN THE MORNING WATCH, (Fourth Watch), THE LORD LOOKED UNTO THE HOST OF THE EGYPTIANS THROUGH THE PILLAR OF FIRE AND OF THE CLOUD, AND TROUBLED THE HOST OF THE EGYPTIANS.

(Ex. 14:24)

 

  And then again during the “FOURTH WATCH” of another night to meet with his disciples as recorded in (Matt. 14:25, Mk 6:48), and then as previously discussed as one of the seven signs in the Book of John, this same meeting in the “FOURTH WATCH,” as recorded in (Jn. 6:16-18), and listed as the fifth sign in John and symbolized the yet to come seven year tribulation known as Jacob’s trouble.

  So Jesus will soon be returning in this “FOURTH WATCH” that we are currently living in and will then tread upon the enemies of the children of Israel while again meeting with his disciples at the time of the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE INNER LAMP

 

  And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me to come unto thee on the water. And he said, come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid, and beginning to sink, he cried, saying Lord save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand and caught him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mt. 14:28-31)

  When Peter came down out of the ship his eyes were on Christ and he was able to walk on water, but when HE SAW the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and began to sink. In order for Peter to see that the winds were boisterous he had to have taken his eyes off of Christ. This passage of scripture reminds us that we are called to walk towards Jesus. The storms of this life will rage against us at times, but if our eyes REMAIN FOCUSED ON CHRIST, he will see us through.

 

“WHEN YOU PASS THROUGH THE WATERS, I WILL BE WITH YOU; AND THROUGH THE RIVERS, THEY SHALL NOT OVERFLOW YOU. WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE FIRE, YOU SHALL NOT BE BURNED, NOR SHALL THE FLAME SCORCH YOU.”

(Isa. 43:2)

 

  Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image, which thou hast set up. (Dan. 3:16-18)

  Our faith must not only trust God because he will deliver us, our faith must trust God regardless of what happens. We must trust God regardless of our present circumstances: “Though he slay me, yet I will trust him,” says (Job 13:15).

  Job was blameless and upright, one who feared God and shunned evil. The Sabeans raided Job, killing most of his servants with the edge of their sword. The fire of God also fell from the sky and burned alive his sheep and some more of his servants. The Chaldeans next formed three bands and raided Job’s camels and then killed the rest of his servants. It was Job’s sons and daughters who were crushed when a wind struck the four corners of the house. After all of this misfortune, Job did not sin or charge God with any wrong doing. And said:

 

“NAKED I CAME FROM MY MOTHER’S WOMB, AND NAKED I SHALL RETURN THITHER. THE LORD GAVE; AND THE LORD HAS TAKEN AWAY; BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.”

(Job 1:21)

 

  Job was the struck with painful boils from the soles of his feet to the very crown of his head, and it was his own wife who tried to convince him to curse God and die, but Job refused and replied unto her:

 

“BUT HE SAID UNTO HER, THOU SPEAKETH AS ONE OF THE FOOLISH WOMEN SPEAKETH. WHAT? SHALL WE RECEIVE GOOD AT THE HAND OF GOD, AND SHALL WE NOT RECEIVE EVIL?”

(Job 2:10)

 

  Though the storms and tribulations raged upon Job’s life at every turn, Job’s inner eye of faith remained on God’s love, and Job without sinning made it through.

  Moses, while leading the Jews out from Egyptian slavery, was instructed by God on which way that he should flee in order to escape the Egyptians. God’s directions quickly led Moses and the children of Israel to a dead end! While facing the Red Sea and without anywhere to hide and with the Egyptians quickly closing in from behind, Moses could have easily given up and returned the Jews into slavery, but he knew God’s love and the directions that he had received from God himself. So Moses stepped forward in absolute faith into the sea and it was then that the Lord caused the sea to part back by a strong east wind all that night making the sea into divided waters that brought forth a middle ground as of dry land for them to cross through. When surrounded by the impossible, emotions of fear begin to take over and cause the mind to produce thoughts of doubt, whereas faith holds onto God and his word even in the face of DEATH!

  There are many Christians missing! The terror alert is on red. Explanations are running wild. The governing allies are preaching safety and peace. Deep within, the elect have an awareness. They know and can feel with in their spirit and soul that something is definitely wrong. That there is something fierce and extremely horrific that is about to take place that the world has never seen or experienced before. Through the eyes of a blank stare one will deceive and control the world. With stomach pains of hunger and absolute anguish of heart, mothers will watch their children suffer unto death. An image placed on display for the world to worship and to give praise to, while all who refuse to honor the image will be put to death. A mark will be given and forced upon all and those without the mark will not eat, buy, or sell.

 

“AND I SAW THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WITNESS OF JESUS AND FOR THE WORD OF GOD, AND WHICH HAD NOT WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, NEITHER HIS IMAGE, NEITHER HAD RECEIVED HIS MARK UPON THEIR FOREHEADS OR IN THEIR HANDS.”

(Rev. 20:4)

 

  Through the rivers of death along with all of the pain and suffering, it will seem absolutely unbearable and unrealistic to strive against such a dominant force. One must look to Christ through their inner lamp, and to do this one must know and understand whole heartedly, beyond a shadow of any doubt, that to die in Christ is only a glorious entrance into eternity.

 

 

ALL OR NOTHING

 

 

  There comes a time in our lives when we are faced with a decision. The decision to deny ourselves, to take up our cross, and to follow Christ (LK. 9:23). This decision throughout the duration of our lives continually provides itself with countless opportunities. However, for every opportunity that does arise there is an excuse, desire, or a need that is right there to try and take its place. I can remember many times throughout my life when I had been completely worn out for whatever reason and had been faced with this very decision. Deep within I wanted to give all of myself to Christ, I really did, but there was that other part of me that still desired the things of the world and wouldn’t remain satisfied without them. I would always try to convince myself that there would come a time when I would make this decision and that it would be made at a later date. A time and date in the future when I would be more ready, a time when the other half of me would remain satisfied without the things of the world. It was a time that in all reality would have never come. I can remember those times that I was really questioning the life that I was living and the path that I had chosen. It was during those times that I would call my brother on the phone. After we would break the ice by discussing our daily burdens and anxieties, we would then proceed to take our conversation to an entirely different level. We would start talking and discussing our lives and the way that we were choosing to live them and how each of us knew that we needed to start living our lives for Christ. We would then spend countless hours on the phone while contemplating the ways of God and his will for our lives. We would discuss the things in our lives that really seemed to matter to us, and it wasn’t long after that when we would both begin to agree that if we were going to live for Christ, we would have to go ALL OR NOTHING and stop living our lives for our fleshly desires. My brother and I would always come to the same conclusion at the end of our conversations. We would always end our conversations by telling each other that if it’s ALL OR NOTHING, then I guess right now it’s nothing. These phone calls weren’t often but they were consistent. Time and time again we would approach that line, that marker, and time and time again we would draw back and remain living for ourselves. This last write in “My Darkness to Light” is hopefully a last push for some, that pushes them over that line between serving self and serving God, a line that if truly crossed is truly only the beginning of a life lived for God.

  Make no mistake, the desires that are within us that seem to be a part of our very beings, are gifts from God, and Satan takes these gifts of ours that are virtuous and pure in motive and which are very capable of serving and glorifying God, and twists and perverts them into a desire to fulfill some fleshly need or want of ours. These desires of ours are real and we must not fear letting them go, but instead we must trust God that these same gifts and desires of ours will be used as they were meant to be used, which is to glorify God.

  If you are reading this book and have not yet made the decision to live for Jesus Christ, I want you to know that I have been there. I know how great the fleshly desires are raging and burning within you right now! I personally know how very easy it can be to just go on living life as usual and to just avoid thinking about it. I also know how many worries and concerns that continually like to flow through the mind when attempting to make such a decision as this. I also want you to know from the depths of my heart that this decision to let go and to then live out the rest of your life each and every day dedicated solely to Christ is truly the right decision to make.

  Making this decision is truly what this life is all about! If you will right now for a moment take the time to stop and to think back to the times in your life when you were given glimpses of a different path than the one that you were on, and of how you began to consider this path until fear began to seize your thoughts and to control your imagination. However, this other path with its destination unknown has appeared numerous times and in many different ways throughout your life and still remains in the back of your mind as you read this. Now take special notice of the path that you are on now. You know it, and are very familiar with it. And for the most part are able to direct the destination of it. There is very little fear while traveling upon it. It is a path that feels very comfortable and free. Yet, regardless of how it feels, this is not the right path.

 

“THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT UNTO A MAN, BUT THE END THEREOF ARE THE WAYS OF DEATH.”

(Prov. 16:25)

 

“ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE: FOR WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT: BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT.”

(Matt. 7:13-14)

 

  Don’t be confused, this new path is not a path of pleasure, but of much hardship and pain. We are called to suffer for the glory of Christ while we travel down this path. (1Pet. 2:21)

  Why then should we choose a new path of hardship? The reason that we must choose this path is because it is a sure way in leading us to paradise.

 

“AND GOD SHALL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS FROM THEIR EYES: AND THERE SHALL BE NO MORE DEATH, NEITHER SORROW, NOR CRYING, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE ANY MORE PAIN: FOR THE FORMER THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY.”

(Rev. 21:4)

 

  Think about the life that you are living while you read this. You are right now at this very moment sitting in a tiny blue marble in an endless galaxy. This fact in itself should have you wondering what this life is all about. It was over fifteen hundred years ago that various men from various countries, and some even from different continents began to claim that they were receiving messages from God. These men are what we refer to as being prophets and their writings can be found in the Old Testament from the Book of Isaiah and all the way through to the Book of Malachi, which is the very last book in the Old Testament. These prophets foretold everything from the Messiah’s birth in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2), to his death on a cross (Ps. 22, Isa. 53). Jesus was born in Bethlehem and throughout his life fulfilled more than three hundred prophecies concerning himself as the Messiah to come.

  Jesus Christ revealed to us that he is God, and that he is harvesting a spiritual creation on this planet earth. (Mt. 13). Jesus revealed to us that man has been given six thousand years to learn a very important lesson the hard way, which is that God’s ways are not our ways (Isa. 55:8-9), but that God’s ways are the right ways! God has set forth the correct ways to live within his word.

 

“THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET, AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH.”

(Ps. 119:105)

 

  So I now offer you a challenge today. I am asking for a commitment of just one year out of your life. One year while completed dedicated to the service of God, the Creator. I am asking for a year enlistment into the army of the Lord. A year of traveling the narrow way and down the path that you have always managed to avoid. Only one year of your entire life! Are you able to do it? After your one year commitment has expired, you are then free to choose as you please any path you feel is right for you to tread upon. One can always change their mind and turn back or choose to remain on their current path, but the question remains, Will you ever have the courage to tread the unknown path? TODAY is the day to choose! Begin your journey TODAY!

  Walk whole heartedly while trusting in none other than the Lord Jesus Christ. Let this be the day that you face your fears and cross that line and to live for Christ!

 

“TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART; AND LEAN NOT ON THY OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS.”

(Prov. 3:5)

 

“ENTER NOT INTO THE PATH OF THE WICKED, AND GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF EVIL MEN. AVOID IT, PASS NOT BY IT, TURN FROM IT, AND PASS AWAY.”

(Prov. 4:14-15)

 

“LET THINE EYES LOOK RIGHT ON, AND THY EYELIDS LOOK STRAIGHT BEFORE THEE. PONDER THY PATHS OF THY FEET, AND LET ALL THY WAYS BE ESTABLISHED. TURN NOT TO THE RIGHT HAND NOR TO THE LEFT: REMOVE THY FOOT FROM EVIL.”

(Prov. 4:25-27)

 

“BUT THE PATH OF THE JUST IS AS THE SHINING LIGHT, THAT SHINETH MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT DAY.”

(Prov. 4:18)

 

“THOU THEREFORE ENDURE HARDNESS, AS A GOOD SOLDIER OF JESUS CHRIST. NO MAN THAT WARRETH ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFIARS OF THIS LIFE; THAT HE MAY PLEASE HIM WHO HATH CHOSEN HIM TO BE A SOLDIER.”

(2Tim. 2:3-4)

 

  Now is the time for the soldiers of Jesus Christ to unite in rising to the occasion of giving themselves completely over to Christ, the Lord.

“FOR NONE OF US LIVETH TO HIMSELF, AND NO MAN DIETH TO HIMSELF. FOR WHETHER WE LIVE, WE LIVE UNTO THE LORD, AND WHETHER WE DIE, WE DIE UNTO THE LORD: WHETHER WE LIVE THEREFORE OR DIE, WE ARE THE LORD’S.”

(Rom. 14:7-8)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content