My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Diary in Banja Luka

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 8

 

 

     THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

     RYCO SUPERSCHOOLS!

2
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com

 

 

06 April 2022.

Dear diary…

Today was our last day of staying in Banaja Luka. It was amazing, sad, gorgeous, happy, surprising… All in all, it was a day full of emotions. Banja Luka`s students and teachers really made this trip so nice and amazing for us.  We visited an amazing church today, but before that we listened to a debate prepared by our Banja Luka friends. It was really impressive actually. I also volunteered to be one of the judges , with teacher Branka and David.  They debated about similarities and differences. It was my first time listening a debate.

After we came back from the church , we went to the hotel, dressed up and went back to school. Milan prepared a really nice quiz for us, and then we planted a tree, which we named Rreshen. It was an emotional moment man. We then had the farewell dinner, when we danced a lot and took thousands of photos. The “goodbye” part was very sad, but fortunately we will see each-other again in almost a month. Can’t wait for that day to come, because I already miss my new friends…

I’m so happy that RYCO SuperSchools organized this project.

I really had an amazing time here, made a lot of new friends and amazing memories. ♥

5

 

05 April 2022.

Dear diary…

Today was our third day in here, and just like yesterday we visited a lot of places. We saw a museum about WW2, a museum full of photos and the local administration building. The most beautiful place that we visited was  the museum. It was full of illusions, artificial animals, and other beautiful stuff.

We also went to a cute bakery and the shoping center. After dinner we went at a coffee bar with some friends and had a good time.

I’m really glad that I had the chance to meet those people and visit this gorgeous place.

I’m really sad that tomorrow is our last day of staying here…

 

8
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com

 

04 April 2022.

Dear diary…

Hello again from Banja Luka.  Today was actually a very busy day. We first went to school, where our friends gave us a really interesting presentation about their school, city and history. We also tried sewing in their traditional way. I can totally say that they were really well prepared.

After that, we went into a really long walk, visiting the most beautiful monuments and places of the city. We saw churches , a cathedral and also a mosque. At lunch we tried their traditional dish, Kevapi(кевапи), which was really tasty.

In my opinion, the most beautiful places that we visited were the Castle and the building dedicated to the story of Safikada. She was a girl who sacrificed her life in the name of love. We lighted candles there for luck in love.

After that we went at the hotel, changed our clothes, and went to the dinner restaurant. We ate dinner and then went to play bowling. It was really amazing, actually. It was the first time playing for most of us, but we really enjoyed it.

When we came back, I can totally tell that we were all tired, but extremely happy.

Today was a really wonderful day and I am so delighted.

11
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com

 

03 April 2022.

Dear diary…

Today was our second day of the trip. It was also the first time we met the students. At first, it seemed like nothing was going to go well, because they looked so cold and unfriendly. I thought that creating friendships was almost impossible. Time proved me wrong, thankfully. They were so nice and welcoming to us.

We visited mountain Kozara today. We went there by bus. During travel time, I got to talk to the girls. I realized that they were so delightful and kind.

It was very cold there, and the cutest thing was that Mia gave me her gloves. The time when I thought they were antisocial now seems very far away. Kozara was covered by a snow blanket, and it was one of the most beautiful views I’ve ever seen. We also visited a large monument and a museum about the World War, so it was a little sad.

After that, we ate lunch in the bus and went back to school. There, we played a few games and did gymnastics. It was so funny and entertaining. We also paid a visit to the classes , and took a few lessons from teacher Branka.

It was a tense day, full of activities and fun. I really hope that tomorrow will go as well as today.

Here are some photos of us in Kozara ♥                 See you…♥

 

14
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com

 

 

Dear diary…

02 April 2022

So, finally the day that our journey starts came ! I’m actually really excited, because it’s my first time going out of Albania. We travelled to Bosnia-Hercegovina with bus. Our destination was Banja Luka.  The travelling was without a doubt tiring, but exciting at the same time. We sang and had fun all the time. It was exactly like a movie scene. When we arrived at around 10 pm, we were terribly tired. We met two new teachers; Branka and Marica. They were actually really nice and welcoming.  They accompanied us  to the dinner restaurant, and than back to Hostel Savana. Now we are going to sleep.

I’m also truly excited for tomorrow, because we are going to meet the students of Banja luka. I hope everything goes well.

16
My Diary in Banja Luka by Valbona Reçi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content