My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My first trip by plane

by

Artwork: Shishkina Tanya

  • Joined Nov 2015
  • Published Books 1

Last summer my friends and I decided to go to a resort in Thailand. This was my first trip abroad, and I was waiting for it impatiently. I was very afraid to fly by an airplane for the first time. I was visited various thoughts ” if there will be a poor flyer, or we will get into the storm…” and these thoughts bothered me to the flight. So the long-awaited day came, July 23. The weather was very cool and rainy, but I was not upset, because I was waiting for this day for so long that’s why nothing could spoil my spirits. My friends had already been in Thailand, because they went there before, and they had to meet me. I called them and said that the plane would arrive at the airport in Thailand according to the schedule. I had packed a suitcase in advance, so that nothing was forgot. Before leaving, I checked the passport and ticket many times, because I was very scattered and afraid to forget something.

2
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com

So I called a taxi to get to the airport. Before the flight was still 3 hours. Arrived at the airport, I did not understand where to go, but I was very lucky, I met a man who realized that I was lost in my view and decided to help me by explaining the way to the departure lounge. Sitting at the airport, I waited for the airport public system to report when the plane would land. Waiting is very tiring. I would like to see my friends as soon as possible. Fear of flying had not left me yet. I decided to buy a magazine to distract from the bad thoughts. By purchasing the magazine, I came back to my seat and 358 was delayed for 2 hours flashed on . I immediately panicked, because I did not know what to do in such cases, but gathered my thoughts, I called my friends and told them that my flight would arrive with a delay of 2 hours.

4
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com

After a couple of hours, airport officials announced flights in lights 324 landed. I did not even notice how the time passed for reading so quickly. I took my suitcase and went to the passport control where tickets and passports were checked. Fortunately, I found it quickly, without any help.

6
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com

After a while, I was sitting in my seat on the plane. It was very interesting; I examined every corner of the plane. Next to me sat the man who helped me to find a waiting-room. We smiled at each other and began to talk. While talking, we did not notice how the plane began to gather speed and leave the ground. With every second the plane gained height, we flew at a height of bird flight, the visibility was poor, and the ground was barely visible.

8
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com

After 30 minutes, a stewardess offered to eat. I should never have thought that such a choice of food in the plane. I chose the chicken with pasta, juice and a bun. To my surprise, it was very tasty.

10
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com

After the dinner, I decided to see the land through a port-hole of the plane. I was very lucky with the seat, I was sitting near the window, maybe because I had ordered tickets in advance and there was still a lot of seats. The weather became very clear and sunny, the visibility was so good that the house could be seen on the ground. It was very exciting. Suddenly a voice message distracted me from my observations and the pilot announced that we were flying at a speed of 950 kilometers per hour and said that we would fasten the seatbelts, because the plane began to descend. It’s an incredible feeling to see the earth from the height of about 1000 meters. From the port-hole of plane I could see the sea, the beach, where I would be have a rest in a few hours.

13

The plane landed, everyone applauded the pilot for a successful flight and a comfortable landing. And then I realized that I was afraid of nothing, and to fly is very interesting. And the pilot was very experienced. Besides, I met a very interesting man, who also came to rest in Thailand. We got off the plane and my friends waiting for me at the airport. Now I can say with confidence that this day was one of the memorable in my life.

14
My first trip by plane by Tatiana Shishkina - Illustrated by Shishkina Tanya - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content