my honeymoon by Asaf - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

my honeymoon

by

  • Joined Apr 2020
  • Published Books 5

We got married at the end of August, Yossi muttered to himself, I must now surprise Eden.

Eden Come quickly see what is out the window.

Eden can’t understand what’s going on and suddenly, a bunch of Mexicans are singing down and raising a box of airline tickets.

Yossi shouts aloud, make the swimsuit Mexico calls us my dear wife.

2
my honeymoon by Asaf - Ourboox.com

After 21 hours of flight they arrived, Mexico was full of sun and everything was beautiful and blue, but they did not know what to expect the next day.

They arrived at the most beautiful hotel in Mexico, both dressed in white and strolled on the beach, after a sumptuous fish dinner.

4
my honeymoon by Asaf - Ourboox.com

They didn’t know that the next morning the big nightmare of their lives would begin.

Yossi and Eden put on swimsuits and took a taxi to an island called Holbush.

Eden tells Yossi, the road is strange and why we drive on a dirt road that leads to the forest and not the road.

The taxi stopped and from there it all began.

6
my honeymoon by Asaf - Ourboox.com

The forest is dark, 10 Mexicans and another 4 people from America and Italy are tied under the tree.

Everyone got on a truck and drove north to a strange town. Eden started to cry, Yossi tried to calm down but it didn’t help, Yossi was a patrol fighter in the army and fought in 2 wars, suddenly he remembered these moments and thought what to do.

8

About 3:00 in the morning, everyone was asleep and only the guards remained on the same people taken. Yossi quietly cut and funded the wire that tied his hands running towards the guard and cut it down his throat quietly, Yossi released Eden, they started to release the rest, but suddenly a riot began and they did not manage to release all, they took the car of one of the guards and just Drive.

10

They just drove for about 12 hours, got to a place called Caller, there were famous people there. They felt this nightmare behind us.

We decided to take a night here, Yossi shouted to the receptionist, suddenly they saw the news,

2 American civilians and 2 Italian boys were murdered yesterday in the town of Guadeloupe.

They realized they were miraculously saved

12

Eden shouted to Yossi, here we will go straight to Cancun.

Yossi and Eden drove to Cancun, where you also ended the vacation that at least her other half was sweet.

14
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content