My Life During Corona Time

by Chico Boblil

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Life During Corona Time

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 2

 

The Corona Virus came into our life Without any warning,

just shows up on a routine day,
I will remember this time for the rest of my life.
In the beginning it was just something I heard in the news,
I couldn’t believe that in a short time it’s will make a big change in all of humanity.

we can’t do simple things we used to do every day It’s like a new chapter in our life,

We are not going to school any more, it’s mean no more meeting with friends, or any other people except my family.

On the first days it feels like a vacation, but after few days my parents understand that it will take a long time until the life will back to normal, and it is necessary to create proper routine.

 

2

 

We sat together and plan my day in a way that I will do things i must do, and things I like to do like play on the computer.

My timetable is:

I’m waking up at 8:00 AM getting dress and preparing for breakfast.

After breakfast I check my homework and prepare my staff for home school.

First lesson begins at 10:00 AM, sometimes I still have time to play the computer till the first lesson.

In the first few day’s it was very complicate to connect the all class to the zoom we have 40 students at the class.

Now after 60 days things are getting better, It has become routine and easier for us.

 

3
My Life During Corona Time by Chico Boblil - Ourboox.com

During the time at home I found that I had other talents like cooking and baking.

My mother thatch me to make pizza, and pasta, and many other things.

In my free time I play on the computer games with friend, and even practice the piano.

 

5
HOME MADE PIZZA
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content