MY MEMORY IN YEAR 6

by IFE AKP

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

MY MEMORY IN YEAR 6

  • Joined Jun 2017
  • Published Books 5

My memory in C.I.S

 

Name: Ife Akinpelu

Teacher: Mrs. Abimbola Dosunmu

Class: Year 6C

Date: June 2017

3

Autographs

Unique: Ife you are my closest friend and I’ve known you ever since year 4 you are an independent, funny and committing boy. I can trust you. You are also a good footballer.

Veer:  Ife you are a strong, bold and kind friend who is intelligent.

Chelsea: You are great at football and a good DJ. You try hard to get things done so you get time to have fun.

Adebare: Your football skills are consistent and incredible. Your ideas for projects are on point. and very helpful.

Ali: You are a great footballer who always wants to win: you are also determined to be the best, and I guarantee  you that if you focus more on work, then on playing games, then Ife you will  be on top. Finally, you have a lot of potential.

Chukwuemeka: you are very athletic and intelligent. You are also very kind, I hope we get along better in year 7.

Richmond: Ife is a playful boy but he knows when it’s time to get to work

Amal: Ife, you  are an athletic champion and you always make me laugh. you are very smart.

vincenzo:  Ife, you are a  fun classmate with many skills, for instance you are great at many different sports.

Khanak: Ife you are a very intelligent person who always know’s the  Do’s and of an athlete . KEEP AIMING HIGH!!!!

Kevwe: You are very funny and nice.

4

My Years in C.I.S

 

CIS has been one of the best schools I have ever been to. I have had so many friends like: Unique, Chukwuemeka, Ugo, Abdul, Tobe  and so many more. I really appreciate you guys for being my friends.

 

In my own opinion, my best year was year 5. Mrs. Akinyemi’s class. She taught me so much. And from everything she taught me I realized anything worth doing, is worth doing well. She taught me to always hang out with the right people so I don’t get influenced in the wrong way. She also taught me to be myself. She was the only teacher that understood me really well. Oh yeah! Before I forget, she never looked down on me and always thought the best of me. This made me to always want to work harder.

5

Events in CIS

 

 

 

 

·

·         Bread Lounge

my class went to a place called the “Bread Lounge” It was a very lovely place. We got there around nine o’clock. Once I entered the bread lounge I could already smell so much food. As we settled in, the staff told us everything that we need to know and do. They gave as a tour around the bread lounge; everywhere was looking so nice and smelling delicious. We made Pizza and sweet bread.

·

 

·         Nigerian Museum

My class went to a Nigerian museum we got to see a lot of African masks. We found out how much it meant to the people of that culture. We also got to see the car of the late Murtala Muhmmed, former head of state of Nigeria who was assassinated on his way to Friday prayers. It was quite chilling to see the blood stains and the bullet holes in the car. On the whole, it was a good historical excursion and we go to learn a lot about Nigerian History.

 

 

 

·         Diversity Day

 

For Diversity day we were doing America. To be honest it was pretty fun. I was a cook from ”Subway” Me an the rest of the cooks made a lot of food such as: Brownies, popcorn, apple pie, Pancakes and pizza. Unique was a basketball man and Chukwuemeka was Michael Jackson. It was an amazing day and a day to remember. 

 

 

·           Door day

 

 

This year for door day the theme was Kenya. So my class had to research and try our best to get enough information to put on the door. We also needed to make a flag of Kenya. We designed the door beautifully so that the judges would vote us as the best. Once we had finished I was speechless it just looked lovely. so the judges announced the results and we won. I was really happy. We won 3 boxes of Pizza It felt good to win.

 

 

·         Literacy week

 

For literacy week we were told by are teachers to write a story between 0-200 words. the story had to be very detailed. My story was about a boy that was on earth alone and he had nowhere to go. It was a girl called Chelsea she loved reading and writing so I wasn’t surprised that she won.  

 

 

·         Numeracy an science week

·

This was probably the best and funniest event out of all the rest. At this point, I am pretty sure that CIS got a lot of money. So many people signed up just to pie the teachers and also the skittles estimate. That skittles estimate included you to use your brain properly and to use your eyes wisely. It cost 500 Naira. 

6

                                                Thank you Teachers

Ms. Luxmoore

Mr. Fasamonye 

Mrs. Akinyemi

Ms. Steep 

Ms. Nochiri 

Mrs. Dosunmu

Ms. Ngozi

 

7

Goodbye CIS

 

This school is an amazing school. I will never forget the lovely teachers and friends. This school has taught me how to survive in senior school. If I should make a list of the schools I have gone to and which one was the best. This school would obviously come 1st place. I have seen the expectations of what are head and deputy head teacher expect from year 6. I have tried my best at times to stick up to that expectation without failing.

8

My Accomplishments 

 

* I was able to get a Scholastic Award.

*Make a heart out of clay 9 (3D)

*Always awards (2) in year 6

*Do most of my homework

*Did all my Numeracy Homework

*Did my class jobs well

*Been able to become a little more mature 

 

9

Year 6

Year 6 is a really nice year to be in. You’re the highest group stage in key stage 2. You have authority over everyone but at the same time you have to set examples to the younger children so that they do the right thing.Most people look up to you.

If there are a few main things I have learnt is that ALWAYS PERSEVERE, DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME AND HANG OUT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

10

My Birthday

My birthday in Year 6 was really nice I got to have a big delicious cake. On that same day I had a huge gathering with a few of my friends from my estate and a few from school. I really Loved the present my dad and my uncle gave me. I had a really nice day. Even though I did not have a huge party I still really enjoyed myself. I can never forget my 11th birthday. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!

11
MY MEMORY IN YEAR 6 by IFE AKP - Ourboox.com

My first year in CIS 

When I first came to CIS I was in year 2. To be honest I was really shy and people and people laughed at my british accent. But my teacher Mrs. Omotosho said I should not worry that I would get used to it. She told me to sit next to anybody I wanted to and a chose a boy called Morgan even my teacher said that was a good choice. If there was one thing I realised from that boy was that he was always smiling I will never forget that day.

13

Swimming Gala 

On swimming gala day, I was doing 25m of freestyle Before I started I started getting really scared. I did not want to come last. I heard GO so i dived in the pool and started swimming. When I got to the end of the race I saw people still swimming to finish so I thought I had one. Then I looked to the side and saw someone else leaving the pool before me so I came second place.

14
16

GOODBYE!

I am going to really miss this school. Even though I have had some up’s and down’s it is a really nice school. I recommend this school to anybody who wants to succeed in life.

17
MY MEMORY IN YEAR 6 by IFE AKP - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content