My role model

by Ido

Artwork: Ido Weiss

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My role model

by

Artwork: Ido Weiss

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 7

Hello everyone, I am happy to tell you about a commander I had in the army who was the best commander I have encountered during six and a half years of service.

2

The commander was the commander of my battalion whom I accompanied for a year and a half under his command, at that time the battalion was an outstanding battalion in every parameter in which it was inspected.

3

There are many reasons why that commander was so successful and for me he was a role model.

4

The first reason, he looked at every soldier at eye level and respected him.

5
My role model by Ido - Illustrated by Ido Weiss - Ourboox.com

The soldiers home condition and the their military service condition was very important the their commander

7

After taken care of all their needs, he knew how to demand first from himself and then from all the soldiers of the battalion and took them to the limit of their ability.

8

Then? Commander in the army and therefore it can be said that the points are less relevant to succeed in civilian life.

9

Yes, the civilian labor market is fundamentally different.
Nevertheless, for me the experience and qualities I learned from that commander accompany me and will accompany me in the future in every job I do.

10
My role model by Ido - Illustrated by Ido Weiss - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content