Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Will The Water Molecule

by

Artwork: Lee DeLoach

  • Joined Sep 2017
  • Published Books 1

“Hi, my name is Will, and I am a water molecule. Being a water molecule is fun because you get to travel all over the world and see all sorts of cool places, except for being inside an animal, which is kinda gross and dark inside. But I’ve been to all sorts of other places, which is why I’m going to tell you about my adventures as a water molecule. Those were the good ole days.”

2
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

My first adventure began when I had just started off my journeys as a water molecule, I was in my ocean. I liked the ocean, but it was always very crowded which I didn’t like, but there were so many cool sights to see, like fish, rocks, seaweed, and even sharks. Luckily I was never consumed by an animal during my time in the ocean. I stayed in the ocean for about 12 days, but then I realized that I was evaporating. It was fun to evaporate because It was as if I were flying, but I was kinda scared since I don’t like heights. But once I was done evaporating, I got to hang out in the clouds.

4
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

Once I was up in the clouds I was just floating freely all over the place. I didn’t have to be crowded and smushed together with other water molecules. I felt like I could fly and soar wherever I wanted to go to. I stayed in the clouds for about 7 days before I started to condensate and join together with other molecules. Once the weight of me and all of the other water molecules got heavy enough, gravity started to push me back down to earth as a form of precipitation. But instead of falling back into the ocean, we were heading towards a glacier.

6
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

As I was falling towards the glacier I realized that I was beginning to feel very very cold. Once I was on the glacier it was only a matter of minutes before I started to harden and freeze. I was very cold and I was in a solid ice form for 3 days. It was not fun at all because it was very cold, and I don’t like being cold. But again, I was already on the move, for once the sun had come out, the heat energy emitting from it started to melt me back down into a liquid again. Because the glacier was so close to a river, that is where I was sliding to down the glacier.

8
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

SPLASH… That is the only sound I heard when I fell into the river. Believe me, the river was complete agony, being thrown here and there, bumping into other water molecules and not having any room at all. At least when I was in the ocean, the ocean was calm. But in the river, you were always moving, nonstop. Luckily I was only on the river for 1 day until I was put into a nice calm lake with trees and grass surrounding it.

10
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

The lake was one of my favorite places I visited. Because it was a small lake it wasn’t as crowded as the ocean, plus it was nice and calm and relaxing being able to just float there peacefully, not having a care in the world. It was paradise for 4 whole days until I saw this big ugly furry creature look down at me and lick me up into its mouth and DRINK ME! That was terrifying indeed.

12
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

NO! NO! NO! It couldn’t be, I was just slurped up by some big scary animal and now I’m inside it’s dark, smelly, gross stomach. I never thought I would go out like this, being drunk by an animal. I thought my life as a water molecule was over and done with, for I had met my demise. But what happened next was something I never wanted to have to go through, the animals digestive system. The stomach was gross enough of its own, but the rest was even more horrifying. I had sit through 1 whole day of floating around other disgusting and digested food until finally, the animal excreted me out the other end. What a glorious sight it was to see the light, yet it was a nasty way to escape the deer’s internals. But even though I was free, I was very smelly and yellow. I did not enjoy being in pee, but I eventually did evaporate and separate back into a water molecule, and I was off evaporating back into the clouds.

14
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

As I was heading back to the clouds, I realized my adventure was coming to an end. I had some good times, but also some bad ones. But I had lots of fun during my travels, fun that I would never forget. The final fun part of my adventure was being in the clouds for the second time. Being able to float around carelessly as if I was flying. But once again, I started to gain weight as I joined with other molecules. Then, I fell back down into the ocean.

16
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com

That was my adventure as a water molecule. I hope you enjoyed my story, but for now, I am done with my adventures. Hopefully, I can learn to like the ocean more, and hopefully, you’ve learned something from my story.

-Will The Water Molecule

18
Will The Water Molecule by Lee DeLoach - Illustrated by Lee DeLoach - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content