my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

my year 6

by

Artwork: ademide

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 1
2

Table of content

Introduction -page 3

Making new friends-page 5

Year 4- page 7

Year 5 – page 9

Beginning of year 6- page 11

What i have learnt in the academic year – page 13

What my friends think about me -page 15 and 16

Sports day – page 17

Farewell – 21

 

3

I can remember my first day in cis i was frightened and a bit  happy. When I got to the class I met this girl that came on the same day as me  she had friends but I din’t I  was lonely for the first half of first term my only friend was my pencil.The second half of first term I had some new friends who liked me for who I was  like Nathan Ara, Kalil ,Esosa  Kayo and Eloka. I was not really used to this environment because I was just coming from st saviours school ikoyi and I really struggled.

4
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com

Those were my closest friends

7

year 4

The first person I  met was my teacher, her name was Mrs Ajimuda she was a  pleasant woman. When I got into the class, I met this girl who came in at the same time as me,her name is  ROLI . There was this boy named Osa who was assigned to take me around the school. For the first half term I was lonely .When everyone got to know my name, they all called me names I was  called short stakes ,I was also being  bulled ,every body hated me,even the boys hated me even the people that I thought were my friends were not, but the girl that came on the same day  as me had at leas 7 friend,I talked to my mum about it so she told my teacher she resolved it and I got a bit better.For the entire first term my only friend was a pencil . After that term  I got some friends called Nathan Eloka and osa .My work in year 4 was a bit challenging because i was not used to their way of work . At first I was not able to read but I was getting the hang of it but I was still struggling , after some time I was able to read write and spell and at the end of year 4 i got good grades. My parents were happy with me because I had improved.

8
9

year 5

Year 5 was a bit like year 4 but it was a bit better.To begin with I got more friend and my work was getting better. In the beginning I was the  lowest group for everything, even in swimming . After my mum found out, about what group I was in in every thing she helped me . For numeracy I got a lesson teacher, he helped with my home work and took me ahead of the class, so I could learn every thing before my teacher in school taught us.literacy I got a teacher to teach me and consolidate on my learning.Swimming I joined the Ikoyi club squad which boosted my capacity then in school I was getting faster and I joined the school team . Suddenly in numeracy I was moved to a higher group,same as literacy. When I joined the squad I was able to go for an international competitions but unfortunately I could not go but I went for other competitions.

10
11

The beginning of year six it was a bit challenging because the work was a lot and we got plenty home work my teacher was MRS Dosunmu she was tough she always had to tell me to mind my own business.  In first term of year 6 I was in I the second highest numeracy group but I dropped  to a lower group but in that group i am the smartest  in that group.  In literacy I am not in the highest  literacy group but I am one of the best in the group and I got good grades in my work.

12
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com

In year 6 I have learnt to mind my own business  to think win win  to synergy  to be proactive think with the end in mind  sharpen the saw . With this i am able to work alone, think  before i do any thing  think of an idea before doing it,  think before you say anything, do not let anger get the best of you . I am  able to multitask my self and be independent with my work and my self. MRS Dosunmu helped me me with my handwriting for two weeks and now it is so good.My teacher MRS Dosunmu really helped me paperer for  year 7.

 

14
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com

What people think about me

Momo “have a good summer !”

Julia “hello”

Zara “you are better than me in swimming keep up the work.”

Ladi “you are a very nice and sporty boy keep up the good work have a great summer.”

Roli “Just keep swimming. You are good at it. Hope you go far in it; like go to Secondary COBIS. Hope you enjoy year seven. Good Luck!”

Anjola “have a good summer and thanks for being my friend.

Ara you are a good friend have a great summer

Nedum  you are nice and friendly, have a great summer!!

 

16

What my friends think about me 

Hassan- You are smart and kind. You are one of my best friends. I hope to see you in year 7. Have a great summer.

IRE -You are a very good friend , funny and smart. Have a good summer

Al-amin: You have been a very good friend since i came to this school. Safe in your new school.

Mrs Matilda Ademide , you are a very smart  kid and it shows when you speak during class discussions. I would however encourage  you to avoid distractions and put in more effort in order to achieve academic  excellence . I wish you all the best in the future .

Ayanfe you are a good  and smart classmate. Good luck in year 7!!!!

Deolu You are smart i hope to see you in year 7

Wahab you are a very passionate about things

Adrien  i hope you have a good summer

Mrs Dosunmu You have shown   that with interest  anything is possible . Keep up with your commitment and effort !

17

Swimming gala

On swimming gala I came 4th in freestyle .In backstroke I successfully came 2 place and got a silver medal Then i had relay i had an amazing time coming in 3 place I was the captain of the team and i had a good strategy  to win but it did not work out at least we came 3,

18
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com

The pictures below are pictures of me at world games ,our field trip and me doing my home work at home.

20
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com

Now i am leaving junior school my teachers and my friends that are leaving would always have a place in my heart . CIS junior school has taught me a lot of things since i came in year 4 till i am leaving junior school now i can you it and apply it in secondary i hope to be the best i can be in year 7 .To my teacher MRS Dosunmu i will never forget you.

24
my year 6 by ademide - Illustrated by ademide - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content