Ofer zamir Address unknown assignment

by Ofer zamir

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ofer zamir Address unknown assignment

  • Joined Jan 2021
  • Published Books 1

I like the story address unknown because it’s based on real history. The story shows what happened in Germany and it’s effect on related people. The story composed by a series of letters, so we can be sure its from a first person perspective (the best trusted source).


2

I think the reason for martin getting closer to Hitler, is mainley from his surroundings. he works for the government and to maintain his position in society he has to support Hitler and the nazi’s. his kids go to a nazi based scouts and the school as well (which means they are being taught to follow the nazi principles). regardless, those who resist Hitler will be harmed.

3

patriot  – A person who loves his country and will do everything for it.

 

nationalist – A group of people who are working together with their own rule to fulfill a purpose.

 

liberal – Someone who listen to all the ideas around him equally and use them to make progress. not restricted ( open minded).

 

In my opinion liberal is the closest to humanism, because he treat opinions equally and respects people .

4

I think that the motivation of the people who helped Jew’s was to be a human. Being a human is above being a patriot or a nationalist( its a separate thing). Because of that they shouldn’t be considered less patriot or nationalist.

5

 getting Vaccinated for the coronavirus

I feel responsible to take a part and show me as a example to someone who got vaccinated for other people to see and do it as well. For a future where everyone is safe to walk in the streets without masks and feel free to visit their grandparents.

 

 

6

Katherine Taylor wrote the book when Hitler was taking over Germany. She wrote the book to warn people from following Hitler and as example of how bad the reality becoming to be because of Hitler’s rule.

 

I think the function of literature is whatever the writer wants it to be .

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content