Old lost Jobs of Nuceria by Gerry - Illustrated by Gerardo D'Amore - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Old lost Jobs of Nuceria

by

Artwork: Gerardo D'Amore

  • Joined Jan 2019
  • Published Books 1

School: Secondary school low grade Angelo and Francesco Solimena

                               Circus Nola

P.O.N.: Enjoy your town 1

Model:Building up our history

Teacher: Despalj Nicoletta-Marica Benevento

2

In my town there were many jobs that now don’t exist an example:The vendors. Various types of itinerant vendors exist: The franfellicarro or vendor of candy, The castagnara or vendor of chest nut, The vendor of cooked pears, The re’ceveze or vendor of black berries and o sapunaro or vendor of loose soap.There are also there other types of jobs like: O’spasaro, the umbrella man and the trumpeter.

3
Old lost Jobs of Nuceria by Gerry - Illustrated by Gerardo D

The castagnara

One of the most famous among the itinerant sellers were The castagnara or vendor of chest nut. It called Genoveffa, it was of low stature and she had been selling for the first autumn mixed chestnuts in a big caldai fed by firewood fire. she sold for bringing money home since it had a family formed by three children and a sick husband.

The castagnara went down from Pagans with a big wheelbarrow and sold in the zones of Nocera without any permission.

5
Old lost Jobs of Nuceria by Gerry - Illustrated by Gerardo D

The franfellicarro

The franfellicarro was a man that came from Pagans with a cariola to also sell candies and cotton candie to their children to the more poor men.One among the most famous have been Eugenio of Capodimonte, an elderly gentleman that sold all the types of candies and in the Easter festivities above all it gave them to everybody.

7
Old lost Jobs of Nuceria by Gerry - Illustrated by Gerardo D

O’ cevezaro

O’ cevezaro was a man that came from Nocera Superiore to sell blackberries and raspberries especially in the summer periods.one of the most famous were Leoponto Gelsi, which he/she sold blackberries and raspberries to everybody, also in the pharmacies that needed natural cares.

 

 

9
Old lost Jobs of Nuceria by Gerry - Illustrated by Gerardo D
11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content