Physics and other science in our daily life

by Physics in our lives

Artwork: Work by: Fatima Bent Al Yaman Secondary School .Teacher with: Aisha Ghraibeh Student: Noga Jr

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Physics and other science in our daily life

by

Artwork: Work by: Fatima Bent Al Yaman Secondary School .Teacher with: Aisha Ghraibeh Student: Noga Jr

  • Joined Mar 2019
  • Published Books 4

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this project.

2

Thanks to teacher Adriana Ramona Dumitru from Maieru, Romania from Liceul Tehnologic School “Liviu Rebreanu”, Maieru for her wonderful work.



3

Thank you to the teacher Aisheh Abu Zaitoon from Aqaba, Jordan from Al-Qwiera for her wonderful work.




4

Thank you to the teacher Aisheh Al Bashatwah from Irbid, Jordan from Khadija Um AlMo’minin Secondary School for her wonderful work.

5

Thanks to teacher Aiva Ozoliaa from Daugavpils, Latvia from Daugavpils school 12. Vidusskola for her wonderful work.

6

Thanks to teacher Albana Ferko from Fier, Albania from Zhupan School for her wonderful work.




7

Thanks to teacher Aliya Ahmadova of Sumgayit, Azerbaijan from Sumgayit School 11 for her wonderful work.

8

Thank you to the teacher Amal Khaled from Irbid, Jordan from Khadija Um AlMo’minin Secondary School for her wonderful work.

9

Thanks to teacher Anişoara Costea from Dobîrceni, Romania from Scoala Gimnaziala School Nr.1 ​​Dobarceni for her wonderful work.




10

Thank you to teacher ASLI ÇELİK from İKİZCE, Turkey from KAYNARTAŞ ORTAOKULU for her wonderful work.




11

Thanks to teacher Aurelia Cucu from GALATI, Romania from Colegiul de Industrie Alimentara “Elena Doamna”, Galati School for her wonderful work.

12

Thanks to teacher Ayşe KORKUSUZ from Eyyübiye, Turkey from Sağlık İlkokulu School for her wonderful work.

13

Thanks to teacher Blerina Kurti from Fier, Albania from Flatrat e dijes for her wonderful work.

14

Thanks to the teacher BRUNA PETO from Fier, Albania from the “Flatrat e dijes” For her wonderful work.

15

Thanks to teacher Carmen-Mirela Butaciu from Lipova, Romania from LICEUL school “ATANASIE MARIENESCU” for her wonderful work.

16

Thanks to teacher Dilek KEKLİKÇİ from ERBAA, Turkey from ERBAA MERKEZ ANADOLU LİSESİ for her wonderful work.

17

Thanks to teacher Dilek Tazegül from SANCAKTEPE, Turkey from SANCAKTEPE İLKOKULU for her wonderful work.

18

Thanks for the teacher Dr Raghad Sharrab From Balqa, Jordan from Mahis Secondary School for her wonderful work.

19

Thank you to teacher Elif FERGANE from DÜZCE, Turkey from Hürriyet Ortaokulu School for her wonderful work.

20

Thanks to teacher Elnara Abdullayeva from Baku, Azerbaijan from Baku School, 300 nomreli tam orta mekteb for her wonderful work.

21

Thanks to teacher Eman Alomoush from Zarqa, Jordan from Iskan Al Hashmia for her wonderful work.

22

Thanks for the teacher Eng. Alia Makhamreh from Balqa, Jordan from Latin Secondary School for her wonderful work.

23

Thanks to teacher Esra AKSOY from Mersin, Turkey from Aydınlıkevler İlkokulu School for her wonderful work.

24

Thanks to the teacher Ezeddine Nasri from Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia from lycée secondaire ibn khaldoun for his wonderful work.

25

Thanks to teacher Faten Bouallagui from Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia from Ecole Préparatoire Pilote Khaireddine Pacha for her wonderful work.

26

Thanks to teacher Filiz Yıldız from Avcılar, Turkey from İnönü İlkokulu for her wonderful work.

27

Thanks to teacher Güzin ERCİ from Adapazarı, Turkey from MEHMET NURİ İLKOKULU for her wonderful work.

28

Thanks to the teacher Hakan Doğan from Merkez, Turkey from Selçuk Anadolu Lisesi School for his wonderful work.

29

Thank you for the teacher Heba Harhsh from Zarqa, Jordan from Manchester School For her wonderful work.

30

Thanks to teacher Imen Oueslati from Tunis, Tunisia from Collège Sadiki for his wonderful work.

31

Thanks to teacher ipek cakmak from Merkez, Turkey from Hürriyet Ortaokulu for its great work.

32

Thanks to the teacher Irina Shewchenko from Novotroitzke, Ukraine from Novotroitzke school 1 1 for her wonderful work.

33

Thanks to the teacher İSA ÇETİN from Dinar, Turkey from the school of Dinar Anadolu Lisesi for his wonderful work.

34

Thanks to teacher Jasna Boskovic of Pančevo, Serbia from the school лелектротехничка школа “Никола Тесла” for her wonderful work.

35

Thanks to teacher Kawther Alomoush from Zarqa, Jordan from Nahwand Praimary for her wonderful work.

36

Thanks to teacher Khalil Zghal from Kerkennah, Tunisia from Lycée Farhat Hached Kerkennah for his wonderful work.

37

Thanks to teacher Kholoud El Eit from Beirut, Lebanon from Jamil Rawwas Seconday School for her wonderful work.

38

Thank you to teacher Laila Al Essawi from Zarqa, Jordan from Raihana Secondary School for her wonderful work.

39

Thanks to teacher Lamia Othmani of Bizerte, Tunisia, Ecole Primaire Raouabi for her outstanding work.

40

Thank you for the teacher Latifah Alnaimat from Balqa, Jordan from Dayr ‘Allah Primary School for Girls for her wonderful work.

41

Thanks to teacher Latifa Loudhaief from Metline 1, Tunisia from École primaire METLINE 1 for her wonderful work.

42

Thanks to teacher Lidia Monica Boje from Baia Mare, Romania from Colegiul Tehnic Transilvania, Baia Mare for her wonderful work.

43

Thanks to teacher Marina Khardzeishvili from Baghdadati, Georgia from LEPL Baghdadati Municipality village Rokiti public school for her wonderful work.

44

Thanks to the teacher MIHAELA MIHAILESCU from Independa, Romania from SCOALA GIMNAZIALA NR. 1 INDEPENDENTA for her wonderful work.

45

Thanks to teacher Mihaela Stan of Roman, Romania from Colegiul Tehnic School “Petru Poni”, Roman for his wonderful work.

46

Thanks to teacher Mohamed Ali Lamari from Hammamet, Tunisia from Ecole primaire avenue habib bourguiba hammamet for his wonderful work.

47

Thank you to teacher MURAT ALİ ZENGİN from Kütahya, Turkey from Tavşanlı Bilim ve Sanat Merkezi for his wonderful work.

48

Thank you to teacher MUSTAFA YILDIZ from Aziziye, Turkey from ERTURRUL GAZİ İLKOKULU for his wonderful work.

49

Thank you to teacher Naemeh Alhenawi from Irbid, Jordan from Khadija Umm AlMo’minin Secondary School for her wonderful work.

50

Thanks to teacher Nagehan Rüzgar from Merkez, Turkey from CUMHURIYET ORTAOKULU for her wonderful work.

51

Thanks to teacher Najiba Bouraoui from Borj El Amri, Tunisia from Ecole Primaire Intilaka Borj El Amrie for her wonderful work.

52

Thanks to teacher Natalia Savchuk from Novovolynsk, Ukraine from Novovolynsk school 2 2 for her wonderful work.

53

Thanks to teacher Nebihe Demet Onaran from Merkez, Turkey from MUSTAFA KEMAL İLKOKULU / ORTAOKULU for her wonderful work.

54

Thanks to teacher Nisren Mahmood from Irbid, Jordan from Fatima Bent Alyaman Secondary School for her wonderful work.

55

Thanks to teacher Noura Trabelsi from Sfax, Tunisia from Ecole primaire rue Anatole France for her wonderful work.

56

Thanks to the teacher OANA-MELINDA SOLOMON from Petroşani, Romania from Colegiul National Mihai Eminescu Petrosani for her wonderful work.

57

Thanks to teacher Ofeliya Gafarova from Baku, Azerbaijan from 220 school saylı məktəb-lisey for her wonderful work.

58

Thanks to teacher Oksana Boiko of Sumy, Ukraine from Sumy shcool # 7 for her wonderful work.

59

Thanks to the teacher Olena Holub of Petropavlivka, Ukraine from the School of Petropavlivka school 1 1 for her wonderful work.

60

Thanks to teacher Pelin Çiçek from KARABALLAR, TURKEY from 15 TEMMUZ ŞEHİTLER KIZ ANADOLU İMAM HATİP LİSESİ for her wonderful work.

61

Thank you to the teacher Ramila Almuradova from Baku, Azerbaijan from the school of 24lili tam orta məktəb for her wonderful work.

62

Thank you to teacher Rana Ghraib from Zarqa, Jordan from Iskan Al Hashmia for her wonderful work.

63

Thank you to teacher Rawan Muhiesen from Amman, Jordan from Princess Taghreed School for her wonderful work.

64

Thank you for the teacher Ruhiyye Mahmudova from Ismayilli, Azerbaijan from school İ.Hssənov adına İsmayıllı şəhər 1 saylı tam orta məktəb on her wonderful work.

65

Thanks to teacher Seda Pehlivan from SANCAKTEPE, Turkey from SANCAKTEPE İLKOKULU for her wonderful work.

66

Thanks to teacher Serap ÖZDEMİR ORUÇ from Biga, Turkey from Biga Anadolu İmam Hatip Lisesi Sosyal ve Fen Bilimleri Proje Okulu for her great work.

67

Thanks to teacher Sona Salehova from Ismayilli, Azerbaijan from Ismayilli School, Khankendi kend mektebi for her wonderful work.

68

Thanks to teacher Suha Ababneh from Irbid, Jordan from Fatima Bent Alyaman Secondary School for her wonderful work.

69

Thank you to the teacher Suzzane Abu Sahioun from Irbid, Jordan from Khadija Um AlMo’minin Secondary School for her wonderful work.

70

Thanks to teacher Tarana Samadzadeh from Shirvan, Azerbaijan from Shirvan School, 21 nomreli tam orta mekteb for her wonderful work.

71

Thanks to the teacher Viktoria Gordienko from Odesa, Ukraine from Odesa school 130 130 for her wonderful work.

72

Thank you for the teacher Wafa Alkay from Irbid, Jordan from Khadejah Bent khweled Primary School for its wonderful work.

73

Thank you to teacher Yasemin Dögüşçü from SULTANBEYLİ, Turkey from İBB ORHANGAZİ İMAM HATİP ORTAOKULU for her wonderful work.

74

Thanks to teacher ZEHRA AKPUNAR ULIŞ from Pursaklar, Turkey from Özel Nene Hatun Okulları for her great work.

75
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content