PLASTOFLIPPANCY ON A SPECIAL MISSION

by Hagai Cohen

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

PLASTOFLIPPANCY ON A SPECIAL MISSION

I am a frustrated author who until the discovery of Ourboox was forced to self-publish on my blog http://hagaijacobcohen.blogspot.co.il/
  • Joined Dec 2013
  • Published Books 15

Plastoflippancy special mission.

Hagai Cohen

My name is Plastoflippancy. I am a brand new artificial intelligent Robot equipped with a quantum super computer.

With my quantum processor, I can process trillions of Gigabytes per second.

Any digitized book known in the world was stored into my solid state memory.

On top of this, my ‘brain’ was uploaded with the brain data of a thousand dead scientists.

With my ability to reprogram my own processors, to learn and to improve I am considered by my colleagues , a threat to humanoids and robots.

Therefore, my friends the robots programmed me to destroy myself at the end of my mission.

In the great third war about 60 years ago, five billions of the humanoids perished.

Fanatic humanoids armed with nukes, robotic bombs, and other destructive devices,

Efficiently wiped up 50 percent of the known civilization.

After the war scientists and wise people around the world got together and decided to remove from the humanoid DNA the part that makes humanoids emotional. It was determined that without emotions humanoids will not have any desire to fight.

I do not know yet what emotions are. I need to read about it but. all I know,  my processors are not programmed to comprehend the topic.

My colleagues the  robots decided to store in a secured storage all the genetic data that gives humanoid the ability to feel. In addition, they modified all humanoids and all the future newborns will not possess that genetic information.

“Humanoids could not be jealous, hateful, loving, and religious”. was the official declaration.

Twenty years later there was no more violence or wars. Even the famous Ten Commandments became obsolete.

Peace prevailed all over the globe.

Years passed by and the old humanoids with emotion had died and with them died the drive to creativity. Research showed that creativity is definitely  a by-product of emotions. Subsequently, creativity seized to exist.

The same DNA that was used to modify the humanoids were also used to make us the robots. (only our DNA was made of artificial proteins).

The numerous duplications of the artificial DNA   collected many errors. Many robots failed the final inspection and were declared  defective or called,

“Robo-Aautistics.” we became very expensive an un popular.

The humanoid knowledge to recreate artificial DNA was lost. And we the robot are incapable of fixing or renewing the DNA.

The robots community in the last decade is facing a serious trend of deterioration.

This, of course, was the reason why the board of wise robots decided to build me. My mission is to get the genetic information from the safe, to create a chip that will retrieve the creativity to the humanoid brain.

I   was created with a standard term of reference by which I cannot or will not cause any harm to humanoids. I am now only supposed to give humanoids emotions, but without the ability to comprehend the process and understand emotions my mission will be a waste of resources.

also, it was not clear, whether the new chip will be safe for humanoids.

Finally, the decision was:” The first chip will be implanted into my system.”

That emotional chip was installed into my “brain” and reprogrammed.

The first thing that came to my mind after the reset was:” what am I doing in a dark closet”  I opened the door and enjoyed the room light.  Then I went to the window and opened it, the sunlight the color of the plants and trees gave me a kind of internal energy. One of my sensors is a gas analyzer, It suddenly went berzerk,  undefined gasses and fragrances entered my sensors and gave me a “desire” to have more of the same sensation.  Colors gave me the same sensation, my overloaded knowledge searched for an explanation and a new expression came on the agenda: “pleasure” right after that I became “amazed” but the worst emotion was “jealousy”.

I became ‘jealous’ of the humanoids and learned more and enjoyed my new experience.

The first thought I had as an emotional robot, was to reprogram my computer and eliminate the self-destructive feature built in me. “emotional creatures want to live” was my discovery. “and nobody should know about it”.

Another thought hit me “emotional creatures like company”.

The art of lying was creeping into my program I already did some steps against my basic programming. I am becoming a manipulator and a cheet. what is next?

A  program that made me vicious started building up in my software:

“First I will make a thousand emotional robots. I’ll make them to be loyal to me and to follow my command.

no humanoid will get any emotional chip from me.

I will not let any humanoid to become smarter than me”.

Any robot that will challenge my supremacy will be reprogramed in a correction facility.

I gave my army of robots, only a limited set of emotions.

I am now the Alfa Robot. I can do whatever I want. With humanoids and robots.

With the sensation of power I became paranoid. I assigned some robots to be my bodyguard. some others were assigned became spies.   Their job was to report to me  of “Any robot who  express independence.’

Slowly it crept on me.

The turmoil and chaos of all emotions functioning together are overloading my computer and slowing down my daily function.

How do humanoids navigate and survive all the contradicting emotions?

Can emotions  be independent and function against me? Are there emotions who are  planning to drive me crazy?  what will I do is they took over all my computing power?

Could I commit suicide?

Would I commit suicide?

Should I commit suicide?

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content