Point of Care Testing Market Size Worth USD 57.08 Billion by 2027

by lica smith

Artwork: Emergen Research

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Point of Care Testing Market Size Worth USD 57.08 Billion by 2027

by

Artwork: Emergen Research

  • Joined May 2022
  • Published Books 19

The global Point of Care Testing Market is expected to reach USD 57.08 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed due to the growing government initiatives and support, such as favorable policies and regulations regarding the adoption of Point of Care (POC) testing product. Besides, the emergence of next-gen POC testing devices such as smartphone based devices and cost-effective wearable glucose meters are also contributing to the growing sales of the market.  Increasing research and development for the production of technologically advanced, cost-effective, and user-friendly product is augmenting the demand for the industry.

Due to the pandemic, a huge number of kits and rapid tests have been manufactured, which have uplifted the demand of the POC testing product. Covid-19 is a significant contributor to the increase in the POC testing product’s revenue as a massive number of Covid-19 screenings are being performed in the affected areas.

To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/point-of-care-testing-market

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content