ProstateP4 Reviews (Change That Up) Legit Ingredients or Fake Results?

by carrolljvelez

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

ProstateP4 Reviews (Change That Up) Legit Ingredients or Fake Results?

  • Joined Sep 2022
  • Published Books 1

ProstateP4 Reviews (Change That Up) Legit Ingredients or Fake Results?

 

As men age, their prostate begins to enlarge, creating many issues from low flow, frequent urge to pee, or even burning while going to the bathroom. None of this sounds appealing, yet this is something that most men will have to deal with if they aren’t getting the proper nutrients or taking care of themselves. This is where Change That Up ProstateP4 comes into play. You may ask yourself, what is it, and how does it work? Read the rest of the review to learn how this natural supplement targets the prostate to provide relief.

What is Change That Up ProstateP4?

As the name suggests, ProstateP4 from Change That Up is an advanced formula to support one’s bladder and prostate health. The manufacturer also claims that the supplement can improve one’s overall urinary function. ProstateP4 is a dietary supplement product of comprehensive research and a dedicated effort in sourcing ingredients known for their purity and potency. Each ProstateP4 capsule contains botanical extracts complemented by ingredients known for promoting and encouraging having a healthy prostate.

How Does Change That Up ProstateP4 Work?

Unlike other prostate-related supplements on the market, Change That Up ProstateP4 targets the root cause of your prostate problems instead of just easing the symptoms. This way, there’s a better chance of obtaining long-lasting relief and limiting the damage. Besides, the supplements boast of being one of the few ways of solving prostate problems without involving expensive surgeries, therapies, or complicated procedures.

As far as the working formula is concerned, the manufacturer claims to have unearthed the fact that most prostate problems originate from urinary tract dysfunction, which triggers prostate enlargement. It is also significantly impacted by ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) failure. In case you didn’t know, the ANS is the body’s control center responsible for controlling bodily functions associated with bladder control, sexual desire, and urination. In other words, ANS is responsible for effortless urinary flow and sexual potency.

By targeting the ANS, ProstateP4 attempts to solve the neurological glitch (also known as ANS hyperactivity), which is the genesis of prostate-related problems such as weak urine flow, nagging pressure, frequent urination, and inability to empty one’s bladder. The supplement contains a suite of nutrients to improve the functionality of the ANS, thereby allowing your body’s control center to take back a good chunk of non-voluntary functions related to the prostate.

What are Supposed Benefits of the Supplement

The supplement packs a host of powerful ingredients whose objective is to:

  • Improve the health of your bladder and prostate
  • Support your urinary function by cleansing and widening the urethra
  • Make it significantly easier to support a healthy erection
  • Stop excessive nighttime bathroom visits
  • Aid in the emptying of your bladder
  • Reduce the hyperactivity of your ANS
  • Solve the problem of urinary discomfort, particularly during sleep
  • Detoxifies the body

The Ingredients of ProstateP4

As noted earlier, the supplement employs several unique ingredients to target the ANS to solve your prostate problems. And this includes.

UrgeFree Complex:

Made with soybean extract, pumpkin seed, and a blend of botanicals. The complex attempts to reduce frequent nighttime peeing by relieving the urge to constantly empty your bladder. It also helps relieve symptoms of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) to prevent the characteristic enlargement of your prostate, which is the origin of almost all prostate problems. Furthermore, it also shields the growth or development of cancerous cells in your prostate. Not to mention that the phytochemicals in the pumpkin seeds help stop the effects of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) on your prostate.

Saw Palmetto Extract:

The saw palmetto extract used in ProstateP4 is a blend of 45% sterols combined with fatty acids. As you probably already know, the active compounds found in saw palmetto aids in protecting your prostate against harmful levels of excessive cell growth, inflammation, and bladder tightening.

Graminex G63 Flower Pollen Extract:

Also known as Secale cereale L, this powerful combination of nutrients helps restore balance and support your autonomic nervous system (ANS).

Cranberry Fruit Powder:

It is added here to help relieve pressure on one’s bladder, thereby eliminating anxiety and stress that is usually associated with the irresistible urge to urinate constantly. In addition, cranberry may help improve the flow of urine by encouraging a heavier stream.

Pros of Prostate P4

  • Formulated with a combination of 4 potent botanical extracts
  • Free from environmental pollutants and toxins
  • It’s a risk-free supplement with a reasonable price
  • It supports your overall health, not just your bladder problems

How to Buy Change That Up ProstateP4:

The only place to buy Change That Up’s ProstateP4 supplement is on the official website. They offer three different package options, ranging from one bottle to discounts for purchasing multiple bottles. Here are the bulk pricing options:

  • Buy six bottles for $29.00 each + get free shipping
  • Buy three bottles for $34.00 each + get free shipping
  • Buy one bottle for $39.00 + $7.95 Shipping

No matter which package you choose, it does come with a full 90-day money-back guarantee.

If you have any issues with your order or want to ask questions about the product.

In Closing

Unfortunately, despite all the pros of ProstateP4, it can only be purchased via the manufacturer’s official website. The manufacturer offers free delivery with most orders and accepts card payments from all major issuers, such as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms mentioned above, you owe it to yourself to get some relief. With a 90-day guarantee, you don’t have anything to lose besides the pain and suffering. Visit the official website to learn more about ProstateP4.

 

2
3
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content