trasport
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

POLLUTION OF CITIES

by

Artwork: Mattia Casagrande Napolin

  • Joined Jan 2021
  • Published Books 1

In recent years the issue of environnmental pollution has become one of the main topics in the world. There are many problems and many human activities that are harming the environment. The most serious are: the global warming, the deforestation, the desertification, the use of plastic and emissions from industries, houses and means of transport.

The world’s populations is increasing and our cities  are more and more populated and polluted. There is always heavy traffic and in some moments of the day it becomes very difficult to move to school, to work, to play sports because there are too many cars on the city streets. In fact most people prefer to use the car to get around because they think it is the most comfortable and fastest means of transport. Instead the cars  for the cities are a very serious problem, especially for the air but for our health too.

Risultato immagini per immagini di traffico in città

2

So, I think we must do something before it’s too late. 

In my opinion, for example, we should use public transport as much as possible because it is the only way to reduce traffic and the dangerous gas emissions from cars that make  the air polluted and increase the risk of diseases such as allergies and infections especially in the town of the poorest countries

Furthermore, using public transport can be relaxing, fun and also a good way to meet new friends. In many cities, however, very often public transport are few and crowded, old, expensive and always arriving late, so people continue to use the car.

 

Risultato immagini per atv arena verona

3

Risultato immagini per trasporti bulgari

Another way to alleviate the problem of the city could be use the bicycles and if possible, walking: this is a good idea to stay healthy and not to pollute the environment.

Our governments should also take better care of the planet by respecting natur more and encouraging the use of renewable energy such as solar energy and wind power and equipping cities with new and eco-friendly buses and trams.

 

 

 

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content