Puss In Boots
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

PUSS IN BOOTS

by

Artwork: Batuhan Ymn ( Student)

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 2

                                

          Once Upon a Time

     There is an old man in an extraordinary beautiful neighbourhood in California . He has 3 sons and their names are Jay Z, Travis and Justin B. One day the old man decides to give  everything he has to his sons. He believes his oldest son;Jay Z,deserves the music Company

Nehir

The younger one Travis deserves the Car wash center and the bank accounts. And the youngest son, Justin B is taking the ugly fluffy cat.Justin B becomes very upset since he has no idea what he will do with this ugly fluffy cat

Alper

2

  Justin B takes the ugly cat home goes to rest a bit.then he hears a knock on the door and opens the door. He sees his older brother ,Travis, looking at him with his typical angry face.

Sevval

 

 Travis goes ‘haven’t you found a way to earn money yet?’ and this question is the silliest thing Justin ever hears. And Justin B says ‘what am I supposed to do with a stupid cat!!’and continued ‘ what do you expect me to do

Mine

3

Travis isn’t convinced but he prefers to leave Justin’s home.The cat hears everything and decides to tell the reality. Justin gets shocked because the cat starts to talk and says ‘ I will show you that I  am not a silly fluffy cat’ 

Melih

 Cat starts to singing. cat’s voice really good and clear also shrill. when Travis hears cat’s voice he decides to make a song at Jay’s company. then they call Jay  and explain their idea but Jay doesn’t believe that and he says ‘ahah y’all gotta be kidding me’ .when justin heard about it.

Stefannie

4

 When Justin heard that his brother doesn’t believe then he decided to call his oldest brother Jay Z. And he said “if you don’t believe that the cat didn’t singing then come and see it with your eyes.”  And Jay Z accepted his brother’s offer. But when Jay Z came to Justin’s house everyone was shocked because the cat did not sing or even speak.

Hüsnu Efe

 

When all of them gave up, the cat smiled and it said” I am just kidding. Of course I can speak, you stupid. “. Justin’s brother looked at him” How can you speak? It cannot be possible. I think I am in a dream. “. After that conversation Justin felt tingle on his all body. He heard his father” Wake up Justin! Breakfast is ready. “. Actually, he was in a dream and his father didn’t die yet. Justin said” Oh God! Thank you. “.                                                                       MEHMET E.Y. 

5
PUSS IN BOOTS by Filiz Kabak - Illustrated by Batuhan Ymn ( Student) - Ourboox.com
PUSS IN BOOTS by Filiz Kabak - Illustrated by Batuhan Ymn ( Student) - Ourboox.com

  The cat was saying “if you guys want to find the treasure , you should look beyond the roof ” two big brothers didn’t understand anything but the youngest one remembered that when they were child , they always went to the forest and walk with their dad .

                                                                 Matilde Degattis 

So , the youngest one suddenly said ” the answer is forest ! ” and then cat said ” okay , wait me here” , cat went to ground and suddenly cat disappeared , they heard a someone was laughing , they went to ground and they saw that the cat was actually their father and their father was joking to them all . After that they started to live together and happy again .

                                                                 Adriana Baruni

                           —THE END—            

8

 

TEAM LEADERS

 

 

                             PINAR ATMACA 

                             BIANCA BATE

                           TIZIANA ESPOSITO

                               FILIZ KABAK

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content