Red Boost Reviews: Is It Legit? What They Won’t Show You!

by sandravillanueva

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Red Boost Reviews: Is It Legit? What They Won’t Show You!

  • Joined Oct 2022
  • Published Books 1

Red Boost is a nutritional supplement designed to increase male sexual performance.

 

Featuring a blend of herbal extracts and plants, each capsule of Red Boost Reviews can purportedly restore erections, increase orgasm intensity, and provide other sexual performance benefits.

 

Does Red Boost live up to the hype? How does Red Boost increase male sexual performance? Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about Red Boost.

 

What is Red Boost?

 

Red Boost is a nutritional supplement sold exclusively online through MyRedBoost.com.

 

By taking two capsules of Red Boost Reviews daily, you can give your body multiple active ingredients to create a potent, synergistic effect, leading to a range of sexual health benefits.

 

Some of the ingredients in Red Boost target your libido. Others target blood flow, making it easier to get an erection. Others work in more mysterious ways, targeting testosterone and other hormones to support sexual health.

 

Red Boost is priced at $59 per bottle and backed by a 180 day moneyback guarantee.

 

2

Red Boost Benefits

 

According to the makers of Red Boost Reviews, you can enjoy all of the following benefits after taking Red Boost:

 

  • Increased sex drive
  • More energy and vitality
  • Easier weight loss and fewer food cravings
  • Sharper and healthier recall and better overall cognition
  • Increased performance and youthful stamina in bed
  • Support for healthy blood pressure
  • Support for healthy blood sugar
  • Support for a healthy immune system

 

How Does Red Boost Work?

 

All male sexual health supplements claim to target similar benefits to Red Boost. Red Boost Reviews, however, aims to differentiate itself from competing products based on its ingredients and the way those ingredients work.

 

The makers of Red Boost have designed the supplement to target the root cause of men’s failure to perform sexually. By targeting this root cause, Red Boost can improve performance in the bedroom, giving you a better love life.

 

Some men have sexual dysfunction because of poor blood flow, high blood pressure, and other cardiovascular issues.

 

Other men have sexual dysfunction because of anxiety, nervousness, or cognitive issues.

 

Some men have sexual issues because of low testosterone, poor sex drive, and other issues.

 

Men have sexual dysfunction for different reasons, but the makers of Red Boost Reviews claim men all have one root cause of poor bedroom performance: oxidative stress around muscles.

 

Oxidative stress, also known as inflammation, makes it difficult to perform in bed. Your body needs muscles to function correctly to perform in bed. If these muscles are inflamed or filled with oxidative stress, then they can’t perform as intended.

3

Red Boost Targets Oxidative Stress in Smooth Muscle to Boost Bedroom Performance

 

The formulators of Red Boost Reviews are a big believer in targeting “smooth muscle” to improve bedroom performance.

 

Here’s how the company describes smooth muscle and its role in sexual health on the official Red Boost supplement website:

 

“[Smooth muscle is] a series of tiny muscular fibers on your pelvic floor that enable you to achieve erections by trapping blood inside the penis.”

 

You need smooth muscle to perform in the bedroom because it traps healthy blood in your penis, allowing you to maintain an erection and stay hard during sex.

 

By optimizing smooth muscle and supporting healthy inflammation within smooth muscle, Red Boost can purportedly support blood flow into erectile tissue and firmly trap it there, making it easier to get and maintain an erection.

 

Red Boost Also Targets Nitric Oxide and Blood Flow

 

Nitric oxide plays a crucial role in blood flow, which makes it important for sexual performance.

 

Your body produces nitric oxide naturally. Nitric oxide relaxes your blood vessels, making it easier for blood to flow throughout your body.

 

Some take beetroot supplements, amino acids, or other ingredients to raise nitric oxide levels within the body. Your body uses natural chemicals within these ingredients to create nitric oxide, widening blood vessels and making it easier for blood to flow throughout your body.

 

The makers of Red Boost Reviews describe nitric oxide as “an essential molecule” for delivering nutrient-rich blood and oxygen throughout your body – including to your penis. As they explain, the higher your nitric oxide levels are, the harder your erections will be:

 

“…good, healthy nitric oxide supports a strong flow of nutrient-rich blood to deliver energy to every part of your body. The healthier your nitric oxide levels are, the harder your erections are.”

 

Some of the ingredients in Red Boost that target blood flow and nitric oxide include L-citrulline and nettle leaf extract.

 

Red Boost Ingredients

 

Any male sexual health supplement can claim to give you better erections and blood flow. However, not all supplements are made from the same proven, quality ingredients.

 

Here are all of the ingredients in Red Boost Reviews and how they work:

 

Horny Goat Weed Extract: Horny goat weed has been traditionally used for male sexual health for centuries, which is why it’s called horny goat weed. Today, researchers know horny goat weed works because it’s rich with a substance called icariin, a powerful antioxidant for supporting blood flow, hardness, desire, and stamina. Horny goat weed is the largest ingredient in Red Boost, delivering 500mg of horny goat weed per serving.

 

Fenugreek Powder: Fenugreek has been traditionally used for centuries in Ayurvedic (traditional Indian) medicine, where it’s used to boost sexual performance, virility, endurance, and fertility. Today, studies show fenugreek can boost libido in various ways. In fact, one study showed men and women experienced more satisfying orgasms after supplementing with fenugreek daily.

 

L-Citrulline: L-Citrulline is the only ingredient in Red Boost Reviews that is not a plant extract or herb; instead, it’s an amino acid. Found in many bodybuilding supplements and preworkouts, L-citrulline can support blood flow, making it easier to get and maintain an erection. The makers of Red Boost describe L-citrulline as a “potent nutrient” that “boosts vasodilation,” facilitating nutrient-rich blood flow to every part of your body while maintaining healthy blood vessels. It has a proven ability to increase athletic performance, which is why many athletes (and ordinary people) take L-citrulline before a workout.

 

Nettle Leaf Extract: Red Boost Reviews contains nettle leaf extract, which could support prostate health and urinary health, giving you a thick and stiff erection. According to the makers of Red Boost, nettle leaf extract is also ideal for boosting sex hormones. Plus, men over 50 have an increased chance of developing an enlarged prostate, and an enlarged prostate worsens sexual performance.

 

Tongkat Ali: Found in many sexual health supplements for its purported libido boosting powers, tongkat ali may help support male sex hormones. Also known under its scientific name of Eurycoma longifolia or its colloquial name of Longjack, tongkat ali is backed by centuries of use in traditional medicine. Today, studies suggest tongkat ali can boost sex hormones, raise nitric oxide levels, and target oxidative stress, all of which can boost performance in the bedroom.

 

By providing five active ingredients that interact with sexual health in various ways, Red Boost can target sexual performance via multiple avenues.

 

4

Scientific Evidence for Red Boost

 

Red Boost blood flow support formula, like most natural supplements, has not completed clinical trials to date. However, the manufacturer cites 18 studies on Red Boost’s references page to validate each ingredient in the formula. We’ll review some of that evidence below to determine if Red Boost Reviews really works – or if it’s yet another overhyped male sexual health supplement.

 

One of the biggest studies on horny goat weed was published in 2013. Researchers analyzed the effects of icariin, the active ingredient in horny goat weed, on human cells and rats. Researchers found icariin had neurotrophic effects while also inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5, which is linked to poor sexual function. Rats that took horny goat weed had higher ICP/MAP and AUC/MAP ratios compared with rats taking smaller doses or a placebo. Researchers also found positive outcomes in the penile tissue of rats, all of which suggests horny goat weed works as advertised to boost sexual function.

 

L-citrulline is a well-known amino acid in preworkout formulas and bodybuilding supplements. It’s used to support healthy blood flow before a workout. Some also take L-citrulline for blood pressure. In this 2018 study, researchers found L-citrulline supplementation improved exercise blood flow in older adults. Researchers gave 6g of L-citrulline to adults every day for 14 days, then observed significant improvements in blood pressure and blood flow. Researchers noticed particularly beneficial effects in older men. The dose of L-citrulline used in this study, and the dose used in most preworkout supplements (3,000mg to 6,000mg) is significantly higher than the dose found in Red Boost (200mg).

 

Tongkat ali has been used for sexual performance for centuries. In this 2013 study, researchers found tongkat ali had positive impacts on stress hormones and mood in moderately stressed subjects. Many people have erectile dysfunction and other sexual health issues because of stress; tongkat ali may help. Meanwhile, other studies on tongkat ali have connected it to higher testosterone levels, improved libido, reduced fatigue, and better overall wellbeing. Tongkat ali is also known as Malaysian ginseng.

 

Finally, Red Boost also contains fenugreek powder, which has been used for centuries for sexual performance – and is found in many competing male sexual health supplements sold today. In this 2011 study, researchers found fenugreek significantly improved physiological libido, increasing sexual arousal and orgasm in a group of participants. Participants took 600mg of fenugreek per day for 6 weeks, then experienced significant improvements in sex drive. That’s higher than the dose used in Red Boost (200mg).

 

Overall, Red Boost Reviews contains a blend of ingredients linked to libido, sex drive, blood flow, orgasm intensity, and overall sexual performance. By taking the blend of ingredients daily, you could support sexual performance in various ways.

 

Red Boost Ingredients Label

 

The makers of Red Boost disclose the full list of ingredients and dosages upfront, making it easy to compare Red Boost to other male sexual health supplements sold online today.

 

The full list of ingredients includes:

  • 500mg of horny goat weed extract
  • 200mg of fenugreek powder
  • 200mg of L-citrulline
  • 100mg of nettle leaf extract
  • 50mg of tongkat ali extract
  • Other (inactive) ingredients, including gelatin (to form the capsule) and brown rice flour
5

Red Boost Pricing

 

Red Boost is priced at $59 per bottle. Each bottle contains a 30 day supply of Red Boost (60 capsules / 2 capsules per serving).

 

Here’s how pricing breaks down when ordered online today from the official website for Red Boost:

 

  • 1 Bottle: $59 + Shipping
  • 3 Bottles: $147 + Free US Shipping
  • 6 Bottles: $234 + Free US Shipping

 

You can pay online using any major credit card.

 

Red Boost Refund Policy

 

Red Boost is backed by a 180 day moneyback guarantee.

 

If you don’t experience noticeable sexual performance benefits after taking Red Boost Reviews, or if you’re unsatisfied with the formula for any reason, then you can request a complete refund with no questions asked.

 

About Red Boost

 

Red Boost is manufactured in the United States in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.

 

The makers of Red Boost provide limited information about their ingredient sources, manufacturing location, or medical or nutritional background.

 

Final Word

 

Red Boost is a male sexual health supplement that uses a blend of herbs, plants, and amino acids to target the root cause of male sexual dysfunction: oxidative stress in the tissues and muscles around your penis.

 

By taking two capsules of Red Boost Reviews daily, you can purportedly support healthy inflammation, boost libido and sex drive, and improve sexual performance in various ways – all while also supporting blood pressure, blood sugar, and immunity.

 

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content