Reuben’s 5B Memory CD

by Reuben Oshogwe

Artwork: Reuben Oshogwe

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Reuben’s 5B Memory CD

by

Artwork: Reuben Oshogwe

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 1

                       My 5B Memory book

 

2

                           Introduction

Hello everyone, this is my year 5 memory book filled with all the things that has happened in year 5. I have learnt many things that I will like to display in the future. I Hope you enjoy it.

3

                                 Settling in

I was afraid on my first day, I thought no one liked me when I entered the classroom door, but then I saw some of my friends from year 4 and played with them. The first few days of year 5 were going great. I made new friends and did my hardest in all my work, I still do. We didn’t swap classes for the first few weeks. Anytime I got back from school my mom would ask me what happened that day and I would tell her all about it.

4

                              Friends

My best friends were no other than Rayyan, Samson and Amir, later I made new friends like Novie, Jadesola, Temitope, Gabrielle, Annisa, Om and Poorav.

5

                              Events

There were many events like the ks2 production, crazy socks and hair day, literacy day and many more. I liked the ks2 production a little bit when we acted my fair lady and literacy day when you dressed up as a person from the given country and crazy socks and hair day was simply AMAZING!!

6

                                   School Trips

I went to Bread lounge where we made bread and we went to the Lekki Free Trade Zone were we learned about industries. The trips were very fun but my favourite was the bread lounge trip.

7

                     What my friends think of me

Rayyan:  Reuben is Loving an caring , he always has my back.

Samson: Reuben is a good person who I support

Novie: Reuben is a amazing friend he’s funny, caring, helpful an excellent drawer.

Poorav: he is a good friend

Ibrahim: Reuben is an amazing person because he is funny and kind and I hope to be his friend I year 6

Om: You are very nice and funny.

Joseph: Reuben you are a nice friend and you have a huge sense of humor.

Jack: reuben is a really nice guy and will always be one and he is Very supportive

Ike: I don’t really know him but I guess he’s nice.

Temitope: You are funny and nice and very friendly:)!

Annisa: You are extremely kind and funny. best luck for year 6.

Gabrielle: You are a funny and kind friend .You have been a very good person. I wish you the best in year 5.

Ebruvwiyor: Reuben is a very nice and kind person best of luck in year 6:)

Oiza : Reuben you are a very creative person and you are good at drawing and a good friend best luck in year 6 🙂

Aditri: You are nice

Mary:You are a good friend

Jadesola: Reuben is a very good friend and I hope to be in his class in year 6.

Amatullah: You are nice

 

 

 

8

 

 

                            Thank You

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content