Romeo and Jullet by igosha - Illustrated by William Shakespeare  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Romeo and Jullet

by

Artwork: William Shakespeare

  • Joined Apr 2018
  • Published Books 5

In the town of Verona there were two rich families, the Capulets and the Montagues. There was an old quarrel between those two families. One day Capulet made a great supper. At that supper Romeo saw Juliet and fell in love with her at once.

Juliet had the same feelings. Romeo asked Juliet to marry him. She agreed, but nobody knew about their plan. The next day Romeo and Juliet came to a friar and he married them.

Some days passed and Juliet’s father told her that she was to marry a young man whose name was Paris. Juliet didn’t know what to do. But the friar helped her. He gave her medicine and told her to go home and be ready to marry Paris. But when she drank that medicine she would sleep for forty — two hours.

Juliet did as the friar had told her. Juliet’s parents thought that she was dead and put her into the family tomb. When Romeo heard that Juliet was dead he bought some poison and went to the tomb of the Capulets. Paris was there and Romeo killed him.

Then Romeo kissed Juliet on the lips and drank his poison. At this moment Juliet woke up and saw that the young man was dead. Juliet took a dagger that was on the floor and killed herself.

Подробнее – на Znanija.com – https://znanija.com/task/4890110#readmore

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content