RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

RUSSIA -TOUR 2

by

Artwork: Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ

  • Joined Nov 2020
  • Published Books 12
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 1 -MOSCOW

After arriving in Moscow, we start the panoramic Moscow city tour with our private vehicle.
The places we will see on the panoramic Moscow city tour are;

*The historical centre Red Square, which has witnessed political and social turmoil,

*And the interesting St. Basil’s Cathedral with its onion-shaped multi-coloured dome.

*Kremlin Palace,

*Bolshoi Theater,

*Tverskaya Street,

*Gorky Park,

*Novadieviçe Monastery,

*Swan Lake,

*Luzniki Stadium,

*Lenin Hill and finally Moscow University are among the places to see panoramically.

Transfer to our hotel and free time at the end of our tour.
Our guests who wish can participate in the Russian Folk Dance program. It is one of Russia’s most important bands and the National Dance and Music Ensemble with a huge staff.
Russian Folk Dance Show: 90 Euro (Per Person)

5
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 2 -MOSCOW

After breakfast, we will continue our tour with the Kremlin Palace & Moscow Metro & Arbat & Nazım Hikmet’s Tomb Tour.

 

https://youtu.be/JZtJHYdBpGE 

The Kremlin, where Russian President Vladimir Putin also has the office, contains the Cathedral of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary, which has been regarded as the most important church in Moscow since the 14th century, and the world’s largest bell.

 

https://youtu.be/VX7tYSyCcFo

We will continue our tour with the Moscow Metro. Although the Moscow Metro, which was started by Stalin in 1931, is compared to the New York, Paris or London subways in terms of size, it is accepted by everyone that it is the most beautiful metro in the world.

 

https://youtu.be/oQAEqmKknMo

Arbat Street, which passes through Moscow’s middle, is a road closed to traffic, where everyone who comes to this city stops at least once, walking with pleasure from one end to the other. If you want to have a memory of Moscow, this street is the right place.

 

https://youtu.be/Tl-n8T-PbQQ

Then we will continue our tour with Nazım Hikmet’s tomb. Novodevici Monastery (grave of Nazım Hikmet is also located here) is one of Russia’s most important monasteries.

 

Transfer to our hotel and free time at the end of our tour.

 

7
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 3- MOSCOW

River Palace Cruise Moscow

Departure for the Moscow River Tour after breakfast.

We’ll start at the Kievskiy vokzal pier, where the River Palace cruise will be waiting for you to sail the waters of the Moskva River for three hours.

 

On tour along the Moscow River, it will be possible to see the buildings that make up the city’s skyline collectively and to browse the landmarks named after famous writers such as Pushkin Museum and Gorky Park.

You can also enjoy a delicious three-course lunch or dinner while taking in the breathtaking view of Moscow.

At the end of the tour, we’ll return to the starting point.

Menu

Whether you choose to take the cruise at lunchtime or for dinner, the menu includes three courses and one drink (tea, coffee or a glass of wine). Depending on your cruise option, the meals will be as follows:

  • Standard cruise: Salad; Chicken fillet with mashed potatoes and oyster sauce; Cheesecake.
  • Premium cruise: Tomato with mozzarella and pesto sauce; Trout with rice and oyster sauce; Cheesecake with berry jam.
  • Exclusive cruise: Caesar salad; Grilled salmon with vegetables and champagne sauce; Honey cake

Price

Per person
Standard cruise
 38
Premium cruise
 55
Exclusive cruise
 65

Free time after the tour. Overnight at our hotel.

 

9
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 4- ST. PETERSBURG

 

After breakfast, we will transfer to the train station. Our St. Petersburg tour will start after a pleasant journey of about 5 hours by high-speed train.

 

We start the panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg with our private vehicle.

St. Petersburg is the second-largest city in Russia after Moscow, and it is also a significant centre of art and science.

We will see;

*Nevski Street, which is 4.5 km long,

*Bloody Cathedral,

*Avrora Ship,

*Ministry Buildings,

*Winter Palace and Palace Square on the panoramic tour of the city.

 

At the end of the tour, you can join the optional Russian Night tour, organized optionally by our guide. You should not miss the opportunity to have dinner and watch magnificent dance shows at Troika Restaurant, one of the most beautiful restaurants in St. Petersburg.

Overnight at our hotel.
Russian Night Tour: 85 €

11
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 5- St. PETERSBURG

https://youtu.be/ML7DQlgmo7c

 

Free time after breakfast.
If you wish, you can join our Hermitage and Canal tours, which will be arranged optionally for our guests. The Hermitage, which is located next to the Neva River and has about 4 million works belonging to the Tsarist period, is one of the largest museums in the world and Russia, and the Hermitage Museum has also entered the Guinness Book of Records because it is the museum with the largest collection of paintings.

 

Then we will continue with our canal tour. On our canal tour, accompanied by our guide, we will also see St. Petersburg from the canals and reach as far as the Neva River.

 

Transfer to our hotel at the end of our tour.

Hermitage Tour: 50 Euro (Per Person)
Boat & Canal Tour: 40 Euro (Per Person)

13
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 6- St. PETERSBURG

 

After breakfast, we will continue our tour with Peterhoff Palace and Peter & Paul tours.

 

https://youtu.be/-rErB05pWz0

In this tour, we will have the opportunity to see the summer palace (Peterhoff Palace) in the Gulf of Finland, built by the Italian architect Rastrelli after Petro drew his plans.

It is a magnificent palace complex with its rival building to Versailles in Paris, 150 monumental fountains and gardens adorned by 4 waterfalls.

 

https://youtu.be/92zA7w9UcDs

Then we will continue with the Peter & Paul tour. The first building built by Petro in St. Petersburg in the 1700s has a magnificence worth seeing.
The cathedral in the castle built on the Neva River and the Romanov Dynasties’ tombs in it attract many tourists here.
The angel on the cathedral, the tallest building in the city, has become the city’s symbol in a sense.

Transfer to our hotel at the end of our tour.

15
RUSSIA -TOUR 2 by Ebru ÇİMEN - Illustrated by Ebru ÇİMEN & Özge ÇAKMAK İŞİTMEZ - Ourboox.com

DAY 7- St. PETERSBURG

 

After breakfast at the hotel in the morning, transfer to the airport.

 

Hope to meet you on our next tour.

17
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content