SARAH TOPS by David Lieberman, Michael Fridland - Illustrated by Isaac Asimov - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

SARAH TOPS

by

Artwork: Isaac Asimov

  • Joined Oct 2023
  • Published Books 1

I was at the museum of natural history taking notes for my class, when I walked out of the museum, I saw a crowd of people, police cars and heard the siren of the ambulance, my dad is a detective in the police and he told me that crowd’s get in the way of police officers trying to do their job, I said to myself: I don’t want to disturb the police, so I have to go.
I tried to focus on my notes for my class.

2

I came home and I asked dad about what happened in the museum, dad told to me and my mom that a murder has happened outside of the museum.
Mom looked worried and asked: was there a shooting in the museum?
Dad answered: no, the man tried to hide in the museum from the other 2 people but he had no luck and they catched up to him outside and knifed him. A women saw what happened and rushed to help the guy but she could only heard his last words before he died: “Try… Sarah… Tops”.

3
SARAH TOPS by David Lieberman, Michael Fridland - Illustrated by Isaac Asimov - Ourboox.com

Dad added: we’ll catch them tough, they are part of the gang that broke into a jewelry store and stole expensive jewelry two weeks ago. We got the Jewels back except one diamond, a big one worth over 30 thousand dollars.
I said maybe that’s what the killers wanted. Dad nodded:yes the dead man probably tried to cheat the other two, I think he wanted to keep the diamond for himself.
They ripped his clothes turned out his pockets and knifed him.
We all tried finding a solution, but everything was checked and no solution was found.

5
SARAH TOPS by David Lieberman, Michael Fridland - Illustrated by Isaac Asimov - Ourboox.com
SARAH TOPS by David Lieberman, Michael Fridland - Illustrated by Isaac Asimov - Ourboox.com

But soon I realized what happened. I immediately asked my dad to take me to the museum of natural history.
We entered the museum, and took the elevator up to the fourth floor. We came into a room full of bones, teeth and skeletons of dinosaurs. I took a close look at one of the dinosours.

I found something glued on the dinosaur, it was chewing gum. Dad took the gum from me and checked it, it was the diamond.
How did you know? He asked. Well, look at the name of the dinosour I say, his name is triceratops.

8
SARAH TOPS by David Lieberman, Michael Fridland - Illustrated by Isaac Asimov - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content