Saturday Adventure by Валентина Петрова - Illustrated by Internet - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Saturday Adventure

  • Joined Mar 2016
  • Published Books 2
Saturday Adventure by Валентина Петрова - Illustrated by Internet - Ourboox.com

 

 

Sometimes, during saturdays, our teacher would take us to the park or to the zoo in the city where we live. We always have great time. Even some of our parents join us sometimes.

It was late october and that saturday we decided to go to the park. We wanted to spend a lovely morning in the park that isn’t very close to the school. Bus ride to the park was no less than 10 bus station. We decided to meet at 10 o’clock in the school yard and start our way to the park.

 

3

 

That saturday was a little cloudy. It wasn’t the perfect day for a walk in the park, but it wasn’t raining and it was warm. We met in the school yard and when we wanted to go to the bus stop, we noticed that two of the students hadn’t arrived yet.

 

One boy said he will call their mobile phones, but there was no answer. We didn’t want to go with out them so we waited for fifteen minutes. Our teacher sent the fastest student to go and check if they were inside the school building. We made a plan that we should write with chalk on the pavement that we left and they could catch up with us on the next bus station. We wrote the message on the pavement with the chalk the student brough from the school and decided to walk to the next bus station.

4
Saturday Adventure by Валентина Петрова - Illustrated by Internet - Ourboox.com
Saturday Adventure by Валентина Петрова - Illustrated by Internet - Ourboox.com

We arrived at the next bus station, but they were not there. Then another boy said that we could write the same message on the pavement, but one girl said that she had a notebook and pen with her so we could write a message and leave it at the bus station. Just in case, we wrote a message on the pavement that the information was in the box at the bus station. And then we went on to the next bus station.

7

Arriving at the next bus station, we did the same. By the time we were half way to the park we realized that we were walking for over an hour. It seemed like our walk in the park was more of a walk to the park. It didn’t matter though, we enjoyed it, so we decided to go along the River Vardar. We were lauging and joking and we talked about places and buildings we saw along the way: the Capitol Mall where we bought refreshments, the Central Railway Station, all the bridges on the river and especially the Artists bridge and the Stone bridge and the history of both, the Central City Square and we didn’t even notice that we arrived at the park.

8
Saturday Adventure by Валентина Петрова - Illustrated by Internet - Ourboox.com

Just as we entered the park, there was a sound on one of my friend’s mobile phone and he told us it was one of the abscent students. He said that they very late at the meeting place and decided to ask one of their parents to drive them to the park and they were waiting for us by the fountain. We ran and enjoyed the next 2 hours through the park, talking and laughing with each other.

 

It was an enjoyable day for everyone.

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content