SCARLET WITCH by batuhan küpeli by Batuhan küpeli - Illustrated by Batuhan Küpeli - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

SCARLET WITCH by batuhan küpeli

by

Artwork: Batuhan Küpeli

  • Joined Oct 2022
  • Published Books 1

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

   is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby. Her first appearance was in The X-Men #4 (March 1964) in the Silver Age of Comic Books. Originally said to have the ability to alter probability, the Scarlet Witch has been depicted as a powerful sorceress since the 1980s and on occasion has become powerful enough talter reality by tapping into greater energy sources.

The Scarlet Witch is first depicted as a reluctant supervillain along with her twin brother, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver, both founding members of the Brotherhood of Mutants. A year after her debut, she joined the Avengers superhero team and ever since has often been depicted as a regular member of that or related teams (such as the West Coast Avengers and Force Works). In 1975, she married her android teammate Vision, later using borrowed magical forces to make herself pregnant, resulting in twin sons William (“Billy”) and Thomas (“Tommy”). Stories in 1989 wiped Tommy and Billy from existence (they would later reappear as the heroes called Wiccan and Speed) and removed Vision’s emotions, leading to the annulment of his and Wanda’s marriage.

2

Scarlet witch origin story

3
SCARLET WITCH by batuhan küpeli by Batuhan küpeli - Illustrated by Batuhan Küpeli - Ourboox.com

Scarlet witch in comics

5

Scarlet witch and her powers

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content