Scary stories

by gilloire

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Scary stories

  • Joined Nov 2019
  • Published Books 4

STORY 1

Victor and Jean-Daniel

 

This is the story of three young friends named Mark,Harrison and Carrie who walked in the strange night of Scotland. When a storm broke out and the friends saw a mysterious castle. The friends had never seen this castle and they decided to come in the castle. 

When they was in front of the door, it open loudly. In this gloomy manor, there was a big Book in the middle of the room. Harrison went silently to the book and he opened it.  When he did it, the book emitted a frightened noise and the letter A appears in the book. 

At the morning all the people who have a name beginning by a A died. Their English teacher who was named Aaron was dead.Their classmate who named Arthur was dead too!!

2

By Sofía Marín, Martina Carrión and Banita Humphreys

 

The days continued very quickly, and the three friends after a lot of thinking learnt that all the people in their hometown, in alphabetical order started to die except for them, and they felt very worried and sad, because all their friends and family had died, and they were alone. They started to look for an explanation to what had happened, and they returned to the castle where they found the book that killed everybody, and they started looking around it, and they found a witch’s old book in a room there. They started to read the book, with the hope of finding an answer to what happened, and after a while in the book they read that there was a strange spell and an answer to the deaths of the people. It said that they had to cut themselves and sacrifice the blood that came out. Only the survivors had to do this process. They had to place the blood on the witch’s book so that the dead people would come back to life. Each day the people appeared back at their houses in the order that they had died, the only problem was that they revived as zombies. They realized what had happened, because they had to return home at the end of the day, and when they arrived their parents had returned to life, but they were zombies. The three friends were very afraid, and they didn’t know what to do with all the people that had come back to the world of the living.

3

By Giada 

 

Mark, Harrison and Carrie decided to look for the witch because the book had made a mistake: the dead people had come back to life as zombies to the living world and not as normal people.

They were surrounded by zombies and they were scared. The zombies started to kill people, it was like a war.

They wanted the witch to reveal the spell to put everything right again.

Mark entered the witch’s castle first then Harrison and Carrie followed.

There was a shadow in the corner  of the room… it was the witch, she had a big nose a little mouth, she had a black dress and a black hat

and some spiders in her hair. If they wanted to save their friends and their family they had to solve a riddle: the riddle was feed me and

I live ,yet give me a drink and I die. They didn’t know what was the answer but they had to find out if they wanted to save the world.

They left  the witch’s house and  they went to the library to find the answer to the riddle. They got into the  lift to go to the second floor, but

when the door opened there were zombies every where they immediately closed the door but the hand of one the zombies got stuck.

They were terrified, the zombie touched Harrison’s hand and his body started to transform into a zombie.

They had to find the answer to the riddle and quick! They went to the computer room, where Carrie googled the riddle, they had to save Harrison.

There was no signal and suddenly Mark cried:”I’ve got it…I’ve got it….it’s fire,  the word  is fire.” Harrison started to became normal again.

The strange thing was that every one else was still a zombie. Mark shouted:”fire fire fire…” hoping things would change.

A zombie stabbed him and he fell and died Harrison and Carrie started to cry. Around them the zombies started to became normal people.

Four days later after every thing went back to normal, Carrie opened the garage and found a zombie.

4
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 2

Justine LUTT, Juliette LEPINE, Faustine MARECHAL

 

Cambridge, 19th October 1920.

For the opening of a bookshop, Mr and Ms James, the directors, organized a party. Their children, Anabeth and Henry, were there. The residents of the district too. The house was above the shop and the shelf were made of ancient wood. They were very high, around 9 feet high, and filled with old books. The house of the James was above the bookshop.

The party started at 7 pm and the atmosphere was very joyful, everyone was happy and Mr and Mrs James were really proud of themselves and their work. A few minutes after the guests left, the atmosphere started to become less joyful and odder. While the James were tidying up, the lights began to blink, which was unexpected because the shop was new. Suddenly, a flash of lightning crossed over the room but the managers did not pay attention to it. They heard the floor cracking and footsteps in the house. The atmosphere became more gloomier and then someone knocked at the door. They were scared to death but when they opened the door they realized it was just the neighbor who wanted to take back his coat. The managers gave it back to him and then he left. A few minutes later, Mr and Mrs James went to bed.

When they woke up, they went down to the shop but it was not an usual morning: they saw a brief figure pass across the entrance hall.

6

By Alberto Vizcaíno, Jaime Losada & Abel Reyes

Then Mrs James asked Mr James, ¨Did you see that?!!¨, Mr James answered ¨Yes, what was that, let’s see¨. They both went to the entrance hall and there they saw a light that was on in the kitchen they walked to the kitchen very slowly trying not to make any noise.

When they got there they could see nobody, so they turned off the light but something happened, a figure appeared, Mr James turned the light on again and nothing was there, at this moment both of them started to get goose bumps. Mr James turned it off again trying to convince themselves that what they were watching was unreal but it was there again but now closer. Their heartbeat started to increase very fast so they decided to turn on the light and flee from there. They started screaming and running, they went up to the house looking for their children but when they went into their rooms they realized that their children weren’t there. They started thinking what could happen and they got paralyzed.

7

by Dragone Emmanuele and Pirozzi Raffaele

 

Mr and Mrs James went to ask the neighbours for their children, but none helped him. In despair they returned home, and the strange presences that appeared days before did not end. After days and days of stress, the cleaning lady heard whispers in the library, and called the directors. Mr and Ms James tried to understand what those voices could do. After a while Henry and Anabeth came out in tears from a mysterious door. Henry and Anabeth could not speak and suddenly a light emerged from a mysterious door and with a blinding burst the house was freed. Since that day Mr and Mrs James, Henry and Anabeth have lived happily in the most intense doubt.

 

 

8
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 3

Hugo, Nils, Dylan

 

It was one of my worst experience in my life. My creepy story took place in Edimburg two years ago. It will stay in my mind for the rest of my life.

 

But first let me introduce myself : I’m called Robin Brown, I’m thirty-four, I’m from Liverpool and i work as a journalist. 

 

Two years ago I had to make a report in Edimburg. I drove during around five hours. It was raining a lot. I saw a sign where it was written that I was at twenty kilometers from Edimburg. Suddenly my car did some skides and rapidly my car went away from the road. Fortunately, I didn’t have any injuries. I got out of my car and I didn’t see anything around me. My car was broken : I couldn’t use it anymore.

 

All of a sudden the thunder broke down. I was very frightened. I took my phone but it didn’t work. So I took my stuff and I closed my car. Five minutes later, I heard weird noises on my left I get cold feet. There was a thick fog but I noticed a little motel. I absolutely didn’t forecast to sleep here but I had no other solutions.I didn’t know how but I find the courage to enter inside this strange motel.

 

10

By Álvaro Palao Puche, Álvaro Pérez & María Pilar

I had to enter the motel and it looked scary, but it was cheap. People at the motel were sad. In my room I saw a black cat on the bed so I decided to take it with me. I was hungry so I went to the buffet and I took the cat with me.

I was in the buffet and I wanted to eat meat so I asked for chicken but there was not any chicken so they brought me a special meat, it was very tasty! When I went back to my room I did not find the cat, I was nervous because I could not find the cat and I looked for it everywhere. The next day the chef asked me about the cat, but I never saw the cat again.

That night I went to bed early and while I was lying on my bed I couldn’t stop thinking about the chef and the cat. Suddenly, I heard a noise I didn’t know what it was, so I got out of my bed and went to the corridor and I saw a shadow so I followed it. The shadow entered a room, it looked like it was carrying a chainsaw and I was in front of the door what did I have to do?

11

by Alberto and Vincenzo

 

As i followed her, the shadow entered a room. As I tried to see her face suddenly the lights turned on and I found that the room was full of corpse and the black cat reappeared. The shadow was actually the cat’s owner who had come back to life to take a revenge. The motel was once of his property but after a series of crimes and offences, the current owner who was the chef had stolen it from the real owner, and killed him. Only the cat remained in the motel. The real owner appeared to me because he wanted me to write about his story on all the newspapers, and this is what I did. From that day on, nobody rented a romm there anymore and the impostor became poorer and poorer. After that, however, I quitted my job and I am still looking for one.

12
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 4

 

Lina, Audrey, and Alice

 

Friday 13 of October 1996 was the worst day of my life. It was the day when I moved in an old and creepy manor which was in my family for generations. The trees had lost their leaves and there was fog everywhere. I just put the last cardboard box in the strange house. The door  was screeching and the air was  colder inside. Suddenly, a tennis  ball fell of the box and went downstairs. Naturally, I went in the dark and mysterious basement with my flashlight. The stairs were creaking… I started to look under the dusty table and behind the broken library but nothing. I sarted to smell something weird. Then, I slowly turned over and saw a dirty blanket with  bloodstains. I hesitated before turning it over and after a little while I decided to lift it. 

 

I couln’t believe my eyes, there was a woman dead body. She had ginger hair and green eyes. She had a  wedding dress stained with blood. I was shock and terrified. I noticed that she had a gold necklace with a name on it ” Maddison”.

 

14

By Lucía Andrés, Álvaro Díaz, Esther López

 

I was so scared, that I went upstairs to find out something about the dead woman. I found newspapers and photos in an old box. It was so sinister! There was a man in the photos with her, I supposed that he was her boyfriend.

That night I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking all the time about the woman. The following days I kept investigating to try to find out what it was. I couldn’t find anything. I kept investigating thoroughly and discovered that she kept something very valuable that someone was looking for. Meanwhile, weird and terrifying things were happening in the house; things moved from their place without any coherent explanation, the doors opened by themselves, especially the one in the main room, where I assumed the house owners would sleep.

I started to worry, that was very creepy! After looking at the photos and reading the newspapers and the information I had, I discovered that the woman in the basement was the owner of the house. She had been killed by a person just a few hours before she married her boyfriend.

15

By Alfonso and Marco

Continuing the investigation I understood that the only people who lived with her in the house were:her boyfriend, her dad and her mother. So I went to the parents of Maddison, who had moved elsewhere a few years ago, they said that Maddison’ boyfriend was so in love with her but Maddison was not and that she kept the name of her beloved one on the back of the medal that was linked to her necklace.

So I went to the basment and I was shocked…the body of the deceased wasn’t there.

I ran to the bedroom and I saw that the room issued strange sounds.

In the night I heard that one voice said:look up;so I looked on the ceiling and I saw two corpses. Maddison had come back to life after the truth had been discovered, and she had killed her parents who were now hanging to the ceiling.

I started to shout and scream when suddenly a handsome man appearead: he had a wedding dress and a bunch of flowers. It was Maddison’s husband to be who was still so in love with her who every day came to the house to bring her flowers. I asked him why he was so stubborn to still love a woman who is dead and who has never loved him. He replied that true love has no limits, nor even after death.

When her fiancè came with the flowers, she returned to her place in the basement, dead, and every day she waited for him to bring her flowers.

 

 

 

16
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 5

 

Marine and Cyprien

It was 6 pm and as usual, I had just finished classes. I was tired but remembering that I was celebrating my 16 years, the smile came to my face.

 

It had been two weeks since I had moved in Dartmouth, a city in South-West of England and I was constantly taking the same path: a narrow and muddy road. Being in the winter, it was early night which was disturbing.

 

The wind ruffled my long blond hair. I was walking quickly when suddenly I heard the thunder. This sound frightened me. Panicked, I called my mother but my phone went off with no battery. The leaves cracked under my feet. I turned and saw a shade far away. I screamed and cried until the shade behind me was revealed in an impressive figure. I realized that he was just my neighbor, a caring man. I worried about nothing.

18

The neighbour looked like a normal person, he always walked with his small dog in the park where I usually went with my friends after my school lessons.

One week after that strange moment in that road, I was playing football with my friend in this park when the ball went to the road and my friend went to take it. I was waiting during half an hour but she didn’t come back with me. I was really worried about her. She had disappeared and I couldn’t find her!

When I decided to come back home I chose the same way because it was the only way I knew. I was near my house when suddenly I heard the same thunder again! I began to run to my house and in one moment I turned back to look at the road and I saw my neighbour with my friend’s ball and his hands were stained with blood.

That night I couldn’t sleep very well but I decided not to tell my parents anything about that. If I did, they would start asking me questions that I could not answer.

19

by Martina, Fabiana and Mena

 

The next day I went to the park alone and while I was walking back home, I heard the same noise. I saw my neighbour approaching me and holding out my hand, perhaps he wanted to take me where my friend was but I started screaming and my mother heard me, so the man disappeared and I was safe. I decided to tell my mother everything, she believed me and we decided to investigate our neighbour. We talked to the ex-owners of our house and they told us that they had gone away just for the neighbor, they said that he was a bad and murderous soul. So we moved back to the old house and told the police everything. The police found out that the man was obsessed with inviting young boys and girls to his house to teach them how to kill chickens. He was really a good man, contrary to what all people used to think aboout him. And my friend was no longer coming to play football with me in the park because she enjoyed the farm life at my neighbour’s house more.

20
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 6

Ninon, Anna and Manon

 

We were in 2012 and the end of the world was near us. Amber, a 20 years old girl with red hair, blue eyes and freckles, dressed with black clothes.

She headed towards a strange and dark house. It was by a dark and cold night and black birds without their heads were hanging on a tree with not leaf.

Suddenly she completely freaked out, she heard footsteps near her but it was too black, so she couldn’t see anyone. She started to run away and to scream. The young girl was afraid of the house but the panic brings her to take refuge in the house. When she realized where she was, she was more afraid than she already was.

Amber took a look to the place she was, the thing she saw made her nervous. She saw a gloomy dead body, food in decomposition and at the top of that, she saw a huge…..

22

By José Jiménez, Javier Mansilla, Marina Forte

 

… A huge raven with bright red eyes. After that, she fainted on the floor of the panic. The next morning, she woke up and the raven had disappeared. She found a rotten skull and a very tall man with a white face that took her with him.

Amber was very afraid and tried to escape from the man’s thin arms, but she couldn’t. She also tried to call her mother and screamed for help, but nobody heard her.

She saw that the tall man quartered his family, piece by piece with an enormous knife.

She felt an earthquake, and a rock crushed the tall man, killing him, she couldn’t escape from the ropes that the tall man used to tie her hands and legs, so some rocks fell on her too.

Fortunately, she survived, but she had a really bad injure on her head.

So she was alone, hurt and terrified. She could see the loose leg of his body, and she tried again to find some help screaming.

23

by Clemente and Vincenzo

 

After a few hours she managed to untie herself from the ropes, then she went to ask for help and  had her woundes medicated. She was very sorry for the loss of the family. After so many years of this story she wanted to tell it to her grandchildren and they were shocked.

24
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 7

 

Mathieu, Arthur, Romain B

 

The story began in 1976 in a creepy dark narrow street of  Glasgow above this street the sky is always Grey and it rains a lot. All over the year the thunder and the lightning hits the house and makes loud awful noise. At the end of this street there was a dark and half destroyed manor and non-inhabited since 50 years. The black cats and big spiders made this manor their own house and the rats were bigger and more aggressive then usual.

But one day someone decided to buy a new house and when he passed in front of this one he really liked it and wanted to buy it immediately. A week later he bought and signed all the papers to be the only owner of the spooky habitation. 

The person who bought the house was a lonely dark young man and beside his first name, Geoffrey, he never gave any details about his life, and his family (if he has one)

There were many creepy stories about this house: people quickly running away because they heard loud cries, when no one else was home, a man who stayed petrified one hole night because he heard footsteps and chains at midnight and when you entered the house you were welcome by spooky baby cries, even the bravest person on earth would be terrified.

26

By Javier Martínez Melero and Salvador Hernández López.

One day, Geoffrey decided to buy some new furniture to redecorate the house, but he didn’t close the house’s door properly because it was very old and the handle was broken and rusty.

Then, one child, called Bryan was playing ‘hide and seek’ with his friends and unfortunately he thought the best hiding place was inside the house so he walked in it. When he got inside, suddenly the door behind him closed, there was a sepulchral silence.

He was very scared because he was alone in the darkness of the house, after ten minutes the silence ended due to a strange noise which came from the kitchen. He was going to the kitchen when he saw a strange being that was moving across the corridor, in that moment Bryan thought it was Geoffrey’s pet but when he could see this being properly, he was petrified.

It was a kind of dog, but it was made of human parts. All his body was formed by parts of human skin joined by seams that weren’t well sewn, it had each eye of one colour and it did a very horrible guttural sound that was difficult to describe.

Bryan wanted to run away but when he turned, he saw the bloodcurdling figure of Geoffrey, so he ran to the other side but suddenly he fell in a hole and he fainted.

When he woke up, he was in a dark room but he could see all the things that were around him. He could see a lot of human organs and limbs, also there was a stretcher, plenty of dry blood and a lot of strange ‘animals’ that were mixtures of human organs and limbs. Bryan was horrified, he couldn’t believe it was real, but it was. Then, Geoffrey entered in the room and told Bryan with his sibilant voice:

-’Do you like my friends? Don’t worry if you don’t because you will be one of them.’

Then, Geoffrey began to laugh.

27

by Benedetta Mormile, Federica Mormile

 

Out of fear Bryan started running to the exit, but the door was closed.So, Geoffrey took Bryan by the t-shirt and took him in a room.That room was scary:there were spiders on the walls,cobwebs everywhere and in the center of the room there was a large cauldron, from which a green substance came out.Geoffrey locked the door of the room and went to get the ingredients, the half human dog, since he was good,helped Bryan to escape.While they were about to run away,Geoffrey arrived  and understood  that they wanted to escape and speeded up  Bryan ‘s transformation. While Geoffrey was mixing the ingredients,the half human dog pushed Geoffrey in the cauldron. So, while Geoffrey was about to transform, the “dog” and Bryan had a chance to escape. They came out of a window,  they went together  home and became excellent friends.

28
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 8

 

Timéo, Maxime, Julien

 

The rain didn’t stop falling. I ran very fast to the hall of the “Shiver’s Hostel”, a ruined and spooky place in the distant mountains at the north of Scotland.

The director was an old and dreadful man with a grey long beard and an uncanny voice. I asked him to have more informations about the Cawdor Castle.

I started to investigate about this gloomy place when the castle became very infamous because of a terrible murder took place in. A young girl was slawn by the Lord’s spirit of the castle during the full moon from the rumors. The director laughed at me when I told him about my investigation.

Finally I managed to find an old carriage with a scary man when the night fell.

30

By Rubén Rico, Sara Muñoz & Javier Martínez

 

The man offered me to go with him, so I followed him and he told me about the Cawdor castle. He said that it was amazing and very beautiful. Although I asked him about the murder of the girl, but he answered me that he didn’t know anything about it. He said that the murder hadn’t happened.

He showed me in through the castle door, so I entered Cawdor castle and I started to investigate it.

Inside the castle there were a lot of photos and letters, and I found a letter with a picture of the girls who died. Later I came back to my house and I started to read the letter. In the letter there was a description of the man who killed her. And I realized that the man of the carriage was exactly the same as the one in the description.

The next day I saw the carriage again and the man asked me about what I found in the castle, I told him I hadn’t discover anything new, but he didn’t believe me.

Two days later I went back to the castle. I had to investigate a little bit more. I was looking through one of the small windows, I could see the kitchen was inside. And suddenly, someone grabbed my hand…

31

by OUERGHI FERDAWESS,PISCITELLI VITTORIA.

 

It was the girl. She had never been killed. She was living in the Hostel but she wanted people to believe that she was dead. She finally told me the truth. Many years ago she was in love with a man. They had a beautiful love story…a secret love story. Yes, because that man was married to another woman. They even had a child, who was called Little Sunshine, who had to remain secret, otherwise the girl could be charged with adultery. The father of Little Sunshine was the man with the carriage. All the people in the village knew the truth but nobody ever mentioned it, for the girl’s sake. All the rumours about the gilr’s death were fake. They were living and working in the hostel. Little Sunshine was now a youung girl and worked as a roomkeeper while her mum continued to hide as she wanted to avoid prison.

32
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 9

Kilyan, Adrien, Samuel

 

I will tell you, probably the most famous local phenomenon. The haunted bookstore. It is a bookstore that has been abandoned for forty years now, in a quiet passage in Cambridge, a small town of 123 867 inhabitants, which is famous for frightening things, and continues to fascinate. It is said that it is haunted by the ghost of the daughter of the deceased owner. Her name is Lucia. It is a weird ghost that takes the form of object during the day, and at night reveals its true ghost.

Many people today have ventured there at night, for a good shot of adrenaline and during the day, to squat the place and tag them. She made a first vision in 1987, coming out of a wardrobe to scare the squatters gathered at this place.

 

Since that time we pass the bookstore, we can hear some mysterious noises. And, perhaps more than any other ghost, nobody wants to meet her. Even those who keep the bookstore have been traumatized.

 

Everyone who was in contact with Lucia the ghost died mysteriously.There are some witnesses who are awful. Apparently, she haunts the stairs of the library, on the second floor, slightly smelling the violet. This place is so spooky that the ghost hunter didn’t want to go there.

34

By Lena López & Marina López

 

But one day the ghost hunter who hadn’t had much work recently and desperately needed the reward the major was offering, entered the spooky bookstore, although he was very scared. He heard a strange noise and smell violets. Suddenly the ghost of Lucia appeared and scared him. It was difficult to move while you were smelling that scent of violets! He managed to shoot his special gun to trap ghosts before he ran out of the house, taking the machine with him and the ghost inside. Later, the ghost hunter arrived in the city and he showed the ghost to the major and he congratulated him.

But the people living in the city didn’t believe that the ghost hunter had caught the real ghost. When they entered the spooky bookstore, they still could hear and see the ghost during the night. So they complained about the ghost hunter and they forced him to go into the spooky bookstore again and finish his work.

35

by Alessandra and Michela

 

The only thing he could do was to destroy the house. He took a drum of petrol, covered most of the house with it and set fire to the house. The house, which was mostly made of wood, burned very easily and in less than ten minutes was only smoe and ashes. Suddenly, the shape of a girl came out of the black haze. It was Lucia, who had been imprisoned for so many years by the haunted house and was now free. She couldn’t believe she was now free and alive. A great ceremony was hold in the village to celebrate the event and all the villagers collected come money to buy a new house for Lucia. The ghost hunter was promoted to become the village’s Marshall.

36
Scary stories by gilloire - Ourboox.com

STORY 10

Anastacia, Lucille et Zoé

Edward, a young man, was new in Oxford. It was his first day. He arrived in front of his locker but he couldn’t open it so he tried asking to the school guardian : a creepy, fat and gross man. He looked at Edward coldly and took his keys out of his pocket. After a few minutes, he found the right one and gave it to the young man.

He opened the locker and, for a couple of seconds, he believed that there was a strange hole in front of him. He told to himself « I’m just a little bit sleepy » and started his journey at the university. There was a strange atmosphere, everyone was quiet and even the teachers were not talking.

At the end of the day, Edward went back to his locker. The corridors were immersed in darkness. He took his keys, they were very cold. The young man opened the locker and was frightened by what he saw : the big hole was still there. But what was inside was even scarier.

38

He called the school guardian because he was so afraid. There weren’t any people in the corridor when the guardian came. The big hole wasn’t there anymore!!

The bell rang, so Edward went to class. But when he arrived, his classmates and the teacher’s eyes were white and he heard a strange noise.

He ran out of the class and the lights turned off and everything was dark. He felt something on his back. It was something like a blizzard.

He turned around, but again there was nothing there. The lights turned back on and he saw a note on the floor with his name on it. He read it. He could read that somebody was looking for him. Everything was so strange that he decided to go home. But when he arrived was nobody there and he was so tired that he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was terrified, because in front of him there were a lot of people with white eyes. He screamed and rushed towards the kitchen, his mother was there, but she had white eyes too!

39

by Martina, Mena and Fabiana

 

Edward was very scared! He thought it was a dream, but it wasn’t! He ran to the door very quickly and saw that all persons had white eyes. Edward went to school, because it was very late and thought it was the only place to sleep. But, in the night, he heard noises and saw a white figure. Edward started running, but he saw his locker open and when he turned he found a ghost in front of him. When the ghost started talking he said that the locker belonged to him before he committed suicide and that he would take revenge on everyone. Everybody used to make fun of him because he had a rare disease which caused his eyes to be white. But, while the ghost was talking he secretly took a pair of sunglasses, put them in the locker and the ghost suddenly disappeared. From that moment on, with the sunglasses in the locker, stange things did not happen anymore and Edward felt safe in his new school.

40
41
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content