Toros College Seeds of Friendship project final ebook by Ebru - Illustrated by Ebru Yılmaz - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Toros College Seeds of Friendship project final ebook

by

Artwork: Ebru Yılmaz

  • Joined May 2016
  • Published Books 2
project poster

This is an international eTwinning project.

eTwinning is a free online community for schools in Europe which allows you to find partners and collaborate on projects within a secure network and platform.

Through participating in eTwinning, your school will be able to:

  • enrich learning and motivation of pupils (aged between 3 and 19) and staff

  • access high quality professional development and ready-made resources

  • raise standards across the whole school community

  • gain recognition for your commitment through eTwinning awards and the International School Award.

3
Toros College Seeds of Friendship project final ebook by Ebru - Illustrated by Ebru Yılmaz - Ourboox.com

SEEDS OF FRIENDSHIP

Each school will exchange herb seeds mostly and/or some vegetable seeds from their country with the other schools, Will plant the seeds in a special place in schoolyard, and make a EUROPEAN HERBS GARDEN. We will share information, recipes and use some of them in class.
This is an envirormental project, easy to be implemented by students of all ages.
The main idea of the project is to involve the students in sustainable development through their school activities and improving the quality of school, a place of joy and learning in a pleasant way.

 

 

5
Toros College Seeds of Friendship project final ebook by Ebru - Illustrated by Ebru Yılmaz - Ourboox.com

Project’s main aims are:

Get acquainted with new technologies and communicate with other European schools , and share experience,enrich their knowledge, get acquainted with cultures of other countries and transfer knowledge, skills and competences in shaping their own vegetable garden.

To discuss and raise awareness about the role of plants in modern eating habits, exchange and use recipes for the vegetables and herbs, be able to describe how the plants grow and the care they need,  observe and describe development of their plants, To acquire basic knowledge about the construction of a school garden, sustainability issues, identify species and classify them into categories, vegetables, herbs, fruit trees, flowers, cultivate their crops in suitable areas of the garden.

 

7
Toros College Seeds of Friendship project final ebook by Ebru - Illustrated by Ebru Yılmaz - Ourboox.com

We  discussed through e-mail the main steps, ideas and activities with the main partner (co-Founder) before applying. We had constant communication, and share responsibilities. Our task is organisational, supporting and collateral.

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content