SEO strategies small businesses can use post-setup phase

by pushpendra Singh

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

SEO strategies small businesses can use post-setup phase

  • Joined Jul 2017
  • Published Books 6

Once you have setup the business and your website, it doesn’t mean that SEO strategy will stop at that. Since Google keeps updating its algorithm, it is important for you to also keep updating your SEO. If you fail to do that, your business will inevitably lag behind in the competition. So it is advised that you as a businessman do not get complacent with your SEO strategies if you wish to expand and grow your business.

  • Post-setup Phase

Once you have published your content, does not mean SEO efforts should stop there. In fact, there are more work to be done beyond that. It necessarily may not take as much time as the other stages of business setup but it is as important as any of them. In order to get maximum reward from your SEO, you must continue updating it religiously. Your effort will enable your website to grow in leaps and bounds. These are the steps that you can take post-setup phase:

  • Attractive Headlines

What makes content attractive? Well, the answer is the headline. Obviously you must ensure that your content is well balanced. It must be reader centric yet have the right amount of keywords without being overly SEO-esque. You cannot neglect one for the other, that way your content will suffer in the long run but unless it has a great headline, readers will not engage.

Internet has tons and tons of content. Readers have so many options yet they go for the ones that have an appealing headline. Even you probably have done this a lot. So why not apply the same to your content. A strong headline will get you more clicks hence more traffic to your website and who doesn’t want that.

2
  • Local Yet Global

With advancement in technology, the world has become more compact. Globalization has become the norm but that doesn’t necessarily mean it is advantageous for everyone. For example you want to order a cake while living in Mumbai; you would not place an order in France. You will have to do it locally. Hence it is important how you register your website. Your website must state the business address, location, and phone number and specify where your services are available. You can post the same on various search engine tools like Facebook Places, Yahoo Local, Google My Business etc.

  • Go Social

The modern world is the world of social media. The more you avoid it, the more you get left behind in the competition. A lot of people are of the opinion that social media is only used for the purpose of SEO. It’s not entirely correct. Most social media platforms can be used to connect with customers and clients. They can also be used for establishing direct conversations with users. So one simply cannot say that social media only adds to the benefits of SEO. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc play a big role in furthering your SEO cause by spreading information about your business. Any digital agency in Bangalore will tell that if you use social media effectively your business will definitely grow.

3
  • Link Building

Most people tend to ignore link building as they do not hold it in high regards. Do not commit the same mistake. Link building can work wonders for your business if used properly. Link backs from other users or business partners aids you in targeting the right audience for your product. If you have great reviews and testimonials you will end up making a great name for yourself on the internet as well as the industry.

So go ahead and implement these SEO tactics once you have setup your business and see for yourself the miracles of the internet.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content