Snow White and the seven little maids by Mrs G's Students - Illustrated by Louis F and Marion C - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Snow White and the seven little maids

by

Artwork: Louis F and Marion C

What you're going to read is probably a masterpiece (and will certainly be worth millions in a year or so) Read More
  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 14

   Once upon a time, there were a beautiful young popular girl who was a huge fan of makeup and an evil model who was the most popular of the USA.

    One fine morning, the evil model, Margaret, looked at her phone and said,Twitter, Twitter tell me who is the most popular on this country?”. The smartphone answered, “Now, you are not the most popular on this country…”. “What is the name of this impudent?!!!” screamed Margaret. “His name is… JOHN CENA!!!!!!! Ooops… Her name is Snow White and SHE is the most popular of this country”. Margaret threw her phone on the mattress because of her anger.


2

  Shortly afterwards, she sent a message to Snow White to become friend with her. She wanted Snow White to follow her on Twitter. A few second later, Snow White replied and asked a “rendez-vous” for the day after, in the afternoon, with Margaret just before her fashion parade. Margaret answered “OK” to Snow White.

   The next day, early in the afternoon, the evil model went to Snow White’s fashion parade before it started. She came with a gift in the dressing room. She knocked at the door, and suddenly one of the seven maids opened the door and said, “Come inside, my mistress is waiting you”. The evil model entered and said with a big smile, “Hello Snow White!! By the way who are these dwarves?”.

3

 The maiden replied “They are my seven little maids”. And then Margaret gave the present to Snow White. The model opened the gift and discovered a beautiful makeup box. She thanked Margaret and the ex-most popular woman left the new most popular woman. Later, Margaret used her phone to check her popularity rank.

 

  During that time, the maiden put her new makeup on her face and all of a sudden she had very big pimples, as if by magic. The seven little maids ran in the seven corners of the town to find a makeup artist. They found the best of the city fastly and then the seven little maids explained the situation to the makeup artist, he accepted to help Snow White. They ran and arrived to the fashion parade really quickly.

4
5

When the makeup artist discovered Snow White he said, “What a horror!! Jesus! It’s really horrible!”. He took his “magic” lotion and suddenly all of the spots disepeared as if he cast a spell to the lotion to destroyed the pimples. Then the maiden looked at her face in the mirror and the makeup artist fell in love, at first sight, in front of the beauty of Snow White.

   At that moment, the evil model said to her phone “Twitter, Twitter tell me who is the most popular on this country?”. The smartphone replied, “It’s Snow White miss…”. Just after that, Margaret commited suicide and the makeup artist and Snow White lived happily together and had a lot of success.

THE END

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content