Snow White GAUTIER by Mrs G's Students - Illustrated by Clémence Havy, Donia Ghaddab & Laureline Guzzo - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Snow White GAUTIER

by

Artwork: Clémence Havy, Donia Ghaddab & Laureline Guzzo

What you're going to read is probably a masterpiece (and will certainly be worth millions in a year or so) Read More
  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 14
Snow White GAUTIER by Mrs G

 

 

nce upon a time, in high school, a beautiful teacher named Snow White GAUTIER who was very kind and funny with her students. The students were so happy with her and they understood quickly. But there was an other teacher pretty mean with her students, who was extremely jealous of her; it was Fanny EVIL.

 

ne day, this teacher asked the secretary Louise MIRROR, a very honest person: “Miss MIRROR, Miss MIRROR, who is the best English teacher ever?”. And Louise MIRROR answered: “It’s Miss Snow White GAUTIER”. So, the evil Fanny was so angry that she gathered fake evidence to evict her.

 

 

 

3

he director, knowing well Snow White GAUTIER, allowed her to keep teaching in secret. So, the teacher went to the last floor where nobody came. But it was very dusty so she asked her students to help her to clean up the room. While they were cleaning, Amine SNEEZY was sneezing, Antoine SLEEPY was sleeping on a table next to the window and Eva GRUMPY didn’t want to help. Few hours later, the room was completely clean and Louis HAPPY and Louis ENJOY (his twins) partied!

 

hen, Fanny EVIL, believing Snow White GAUTIER gone, came back to the secretary and asked the same question: “Miss MIRROR, Miss MIRROR, who is the best English teacher ever?”. But Miss Louise MIRROR answered, once again, that it was Snow White GAUTIER . Fanny EVIL got so mad that she was able to do everything to hurt her.

4

o, she called the witch Morgane MORINEAU and she asked her to evict Snow White GAUTIER definitively. No long afterwards, the witch Morgane MORINEAU made a poisoned croissant, found the place where was Snow White GAUTIER and put the croissant on her desk. When Snow White GAUTIER saw the croissant, she couldn’t help eating it but right after, she fell down.

 

ew moments later, her students arrived and saw her on the floor. Anwar DOPEY didn’t understand what was happening and asked Virgile DOC. Virgile DOC saw a bit of croissant and understood immediately. He asked Capucine BASHFUL to find a magician.

5

hen she found Merlin MILLER, she took time to explain the situation. At once, Merlin MILLER hurried to arrive at the bedside of Snow White GAUTIER. He took a magic flask made in France, it was “poudre de perlimpimpin”, and he spread it on her. Also, he evicted Fanny EVIL far away.

 

now White GAUTIER woke up, saw everybody and thanked them.

nd they lived in perfect happiness and did English classes forever.

6
Snow White GAUTIER by Mrs G
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content