RAVIT AHARONI
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Sports/Ravit Aharoni

by

Artwork: Ravit Aharoni

  • Joined Dec 2019
  • Published Books 3

Sports

7th grade

In this book, we will practice new vocabulary for our topic Sports, improve the reading and listening comprehension with new tolls on the internet. I’m sure it will be useful and educational. Have fun and enjoy it.

Your English teacher, Ravit.

 

2

Vocabulary

Here is a list of a new vocabulary

Soccer

Football

Sportsmanship

Baseball

Bicycle race

Basketball

Yoga

Hockey

 

Vocabulary-Let’s practice

https://www.vocabulary.com/lists/6374096

  1. I will introduce the new vocabulary in the link above.

  2. Instructions: Spell the words that you hear and move on until you finish spelling all the words on the list.

 

https://wordart.com/xgij0iz7i2yz/sport

1. I will introduce this word cloud in the link above.

2. Complete the sentence:

 The words in this word cloud are all about ___________.

 3. After you have learned and trained on the new words in

the first task, write new sentences with these words from the

cloud.

 

 

 

 

3
4
Dan & Ari

 

Read the comics “Dan & Ari” on the previous page and answer the question:

What is the advice that Ari the lion gives to his friend dan?

6

“Reading comprehension questions”

 

https://create.kahoot.it/share/sport-quiz/8ba77d50-1bf4-4296-b92d-200bf49d53b9

 

-Click the link above.

-The class will be divided into 2 teams that will compete, the group with the largest number of correct answers will win.

 

7

 

Listening practice

Buzz and Bob’s big adventure

 

 https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/short-stories/buzz-and-bobs-big-adventure#embedId=undefined&t=0

 

Pre assignment- Guess the dialogue

  1. Before playing the video in the link above – split into pairs and watch the short clip with the sound off.

  2. Imagine what the characters are saying and create a script.

  3. Finally, play the video again and compare your ideas to the real thing.

 

8

A Writing Assignment

Animation

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9vG_d0sTPV-Tm9fejA3RHRGbGVyZnRrdXJoVXp6ZXNXOTg4

 

  1. Watch the animation clip on the link above.

  2. Think of a title for the clip, Write it down.

  3. Write a short story based on the clip. How many characters, what is the gender of each of the characters, what happened to them, how do you think they feel.

  4. choose names for each of the characters.

  5. Prepare your own clip and write a short story based on your clip according to the instructions above.

 

 

9

Blog Assignment

Shani&Dan in the Sports matriculation exam

Shani and Dan are best friends. Dan is having trouble at school.

During the school year, Shani helped Dan prepare homework, assignments and exam preparation.

Before the sports matriculation exam had started, Dan asked Shani to sit next to him, as close as he could to copy and look at her test, or perhaps switch between their exams. Success is very important to Dan, he needs a full matriculation certificate for his role in the military and life in general.

Shani has debated: She feels committed to Dan and his success is important to her.

Shani has helped him with tests in the past, but this time it’s different, it’s a matriculation exam.

Part 1-Individual forum work

Answer the following questions, each student will answer in the forum.

1. What is Shani’s problem?

2. What values ​​conflict with the dilemma?

Part 2-groups work

The class forum will be divided into 2 (arbitrarily) groups and discuss: How should Shani react according to Dan’s request?

Group no.1: will discuss Shani’s refusal to help Dan according to his request.

Group no.2: will discuss Shani’s willingness to help Dan according to his request.

After the discussion, each group will present their arguments raised on a poster in the forum. You have two weeks for the discussion. After that, the discussion will be closed and you will be asked to vote for the group that persuades you about their opinion.

10

 Extra Activity

On this website, you will find language games and grammar about our topic –sports– enter the link below and start to play and practice.

 

http://www.mes-games.com/sports.php#.XjnS0nNTRCY.email=0A=0A—=0A=D7=94=D7=95=D7=93=D7=A2=D7=94

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content