UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF L0VE by Kasım Kartal - Illustrated by KASIM KARTAL  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF L0VE

by

Artwork: KASIM KARTAL

  • Joined Jan 2023
  • Published Books 1

It was a dark and stormy night, and I was huddled under my umbrella, trying to make my way home from work. I had been working late at the office, and by the time I left, the rain was coming down in sheets. I was thoroughly drenched by the time I reached my front door. As I fumbled with my keys, trying to unlock the door, I heard a voice behind me.

2

“Need some help?”

 

 

I turned to see my neighbor, Jack, standing there with a warm smile on his face and a sturdy umbrella in his hand. I couldn’t believe my luck – not only was Jack one of the kindest, most handsome men I had ever met, but he also had a knack for showing up at exactly the right moment.

3

I gratefully accepted his offer, and we huddled under the umbrella as we walked to my door together. Jack chatted casually as we walked, telling me about his day and asking about mine. I found myself completely charmed by his easygoing nature and his sense of humor.

4

I gratefully accepted his offer, and we huddled under the umbrella as we walked to my door together. Jack chatted casually as we walked, telling me about his day and asking about mine. I found myself completely charmed by his easygoing nature and his sense of humor.

5

That was the moment that I knew I was falling in love with Jack. And as we stood there, wrapped up in each other and the storm, I couldn’t imagine a more perfect moment. It was as if the rain and the darkness had brought us together, creating a sense of intimacy and connection that I had never experienced before.

6

From that moment on, Jack and I were inseparable. We spent every moment we could together, exploring the city and sharing our dreams and hopes. And though the rain may come and go, our love only grew stronger with each passing day.

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content