Sun, Cloud, Stone by ido blumshtein - Illustrated by Ido Blumshtein - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Sun, Cloud, Stone

by

Artwork: Ido Blumshtein

  • Joined Jun 2016
  • Published Books 3

Summary

Sam was a stone cutter .He felt hot and tired because of the sun.  He wanted to be the sun because the sun was stronger than him. Like the sun, in the beginning he was happy because of his power, but then the cloud stopped in front of him and he felt weak and angry.  In order to feel stronger, he wanted to become a cloud.

Like a cloud he was happy at first because of his power , but then he wanted to become a stone because he thought it was stronger.

Like a stone, in the beginning he was happy because of his power, but then he understood that a stone cutter is stronger , so he wanted to return to be himself, to be happy man.

 

2
Sun, Cloud, Stone by ido blumshtein - Illustrated by Ido Blumshtein - Ourboox.com

Sam

Sam is the main character in the story. He is an unhappy stone cutter. He always wants to be powerful and strong.  When he understands that someone is stronger than him, he wants to be like him.

Sam looks as a stone cutter with a yellow helmet and a T-shirt with is name on it.

4
Sun, Cloud, Stone by ido blumshtein - Illustrated by Ido Blumshtein - Ourboox.com

Jim

Jim is Sam’s manager. Jim is very aggressive manager who cares only about the work and not about his workers.

Jim looks as a stone manager cutter with a yellow helmet and a T-shirt with his name on it.

6
Sun, Cloud, Stone by ido blumshtein - Illustrated by Ido Blumshtein - Ourboox.com

Recommendation

Sam was an unhappy stone cutter. He tried to be stronger as a sun, a cloud and a stone. At the end, he understood that to be a stone cutter is the best thing for him.

This book is full of weather’s descriptions, and a funny way to look at them.  The important thing is that at the end Sam becomes a happy man.

I recommend you to read this book, you will enjoy it.

8
Sun, Cloud, Stone by ido blumshtein - Illustrated by Ido Blumshtein - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content