gynecomastia-Surgery-cost-in-Hyderabad-2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Surgical Solution to Gynecomastia for Safe and Reliable Results

by

Artwork: Ajitesh Verma

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 31

Gynecomastia is a benign condition where the male breasts appear abnormally large and swelled up due to the enlargement of the glandular tissues. Not just women, but men also have breast glands, which are generally not noticeable. But, men suffering from gynecomastia develop noticeably enlarged breasts, which may become a reason for embarrassment, and restrict them from having a social life.

2

A study shows that nearly eighty percent of the entire male population suffers from this condition to varying degrees, and can affect newborns, adolescent boys, and even the elderly. Mainly gynecomastia is caused due to hormonal imbalance and genetics. Still, the condition can be triggered by factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, obesity, intake of certain medications, or any medical condition.

3
gynecomastia-Surgery-cost-in-Hyderabad-2

Men who choose to undergo gynecomastia surgical correction can get rid of this enlarged breast condition and boost their self-esteem and confidence by achieving a flat masculine chest. The best part about this surgery is that it provides permanent results as long as the individual maintains a healthy lifestyle with a nutritious diet and adequate physical exercise. Sometimes gynecomastia resolves on its own, but if the condition persists for more than two years, then one must consult a medical practitioner.

5

One can consult with the best cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad, Dr. Dushyanth Kalva, who has extensive experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery at Inform Clinics. Dr. Kalva provides expert consultation and gynecomastia solutions with the latest technology at Inform Clinics. He is renowned for his practical approach and ethical practice and is counted amongst the most respected plastic surgeons in the country.

6

While various treatment procedures effectively treat gynecomastia, it is only the surgical procedure that is considered to provide the best solution since it corrects the problem at its root. The male breast enlargement condition can be treated through the excision of glandular breast tissues and the removal of fat through liposuction. Liposuction is performed on individuals who have excessive fatty tissue in their breasts. The incisions are generally located around the areola’s edge or within the chest’s natural creases so that the scars are hidden post-surgery.

7

The gynecomastia surgery is typically performed on an out-patient basis to allow patients to return home the same day. After the procedure, the individuals might experience some discomfort and pain, which can be resolved with a compression garment and prescription medications. The recovery period can vary for each individual, but usually, the patient return to their normal routine within a week.

8

Sports and other strenuous activities are allowed roughly after four weeks. Individuals who are above the age of eighteen, with overall good health and no major physical complications are generally considered ideal candidates for this procedure. However, vigorous activities are strictly prohibited and post-op instructions provided by the surgeon must be followed to the last detail to ensure a safe and quick recovery.

9

To maintain long lasting results the patient is advised to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Inform Clinics provides gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad, and ensure that every possible genuine information is provided to the patient to help them make the correct decision.

10

The procedure requires a prior preparation, including a clinical evaluation via physical examination and medical history, to eliminate the chances of pathological gynecomastia. Liver function tests, hormone level evaluations, and other investigations are also performed if pathological gynecomastia is suspected in the patient. Once the preparations, as mentioned earlier, are completed, the patient can undergo surgery. For more information and gynecomastia surgery cost in Hyderabad, visit Inform Clinics today!

11

Resourcehttps://drdushyanthkalva.blogspot.com/2020/01/surgical-solution-to-gynecomastia-for.html

 

Contact:-

 

Address: 3rd floor, Park View, Adjacent to CVR Health, Road Number 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91-7032707070

12
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content