Farm animals need different care than animals that live in a house.
What kinds of animals live on a farm?
There are sheep, cows, horses, chickens, pigs and ducks! Each animal eats different food and needs different care.
Ducks and chickens eat seeds and bugs.
Horses, pigs and cows eat hay.
Sheep eat grass!
In the book, the animals are living on a farm and they are making their own noises and talking to each other!
1. Why are there different size piles of hay?
2. Why do you think there are different kinds of birds?
3. What are some of the kinds of food these animals can eat?
4. How would you play kindly to these animals?
5. How would you take care of all these animals?
You can learn how to take care of these animals and be kind to them so they live a happy life!
Students are able to identify different ways to take care of animals
Students will be able to relate being caring to the book “Big Red Barn”