Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6

by

Artwork: katia tooma

  • Joined Jan 2017
  • Published Books 1

season 1:

Scott McCall, a 16-year-old, and his best friend Stiles go into the woods to find a dead body whose one half is missing, but Stiles’ father, the sheriff, catches them. While Scott is returning home, he is bitten by a werewolf. The next day, Scott discovers new abilities like super-hearing and enhanced strength, and is quickly noticed by the team captain Jackson. Scott gets a date to a party with the new girl, Allison, but Stiles warns him that the full moon is upon them and he shouldn’t go. Despite the warning, Scott goes to the party, but starts getting pains from his first transformation and flees. Scott later begins to view Derek Hale, a mysterious young man who drove Allison home from the party, as a threat as he thinks Derek is the werewolf who bit him. Teen Wolf Online Streaming

2
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

4

season 2:

Scott McCall  and Allison Argent  conceal their renewed relationship from Allison’s parents, who oppose it because they know Scott is a werewolf. Lydia Martin suffers chronic hallucinations since bitten by Peter Hale , now dead because Derek Hale  killed him to become the new Alpha werewolf. Derek recruits abused teen Isaac Lahey  into his pack. Jackson Whittemore , bitten by Derek Hale at the end of Season 1, shows signs of rejecting Derek’s bite, but the reason is a mystery. As Allison’s heartless grandfather Gerard Argent  comes to town for his daughter Kate Argent’s funeral, he decides to avenge her death by declaring war against all werewolves, innocent or not.

5

Isaac discovers his abusive father was killed by a strange creature. To keep close watch over Allison, Gerard replaces the Beacon Hills High principal and Allison’s mother Victoria Argent becomes a substitute teacher there. Lydia’s hallucinations center on a mysterious young boy at the school. Derek recruits epileptic loner Erica Reyes and a lonely Boyd  to his pack. He discovers the unknown creature is a Kanima, a lizard-like shape shifter created by a mutation in lycanthropy.

6
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

8

season 3:

Part 1

Jackson Whittemore has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake , has joined Beacon Hills High with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrating the Alpha Pack who have taken refuge in a bank, they discover that Erica Reyes is dead and Derek’s sister Cora Hale is a prisoner and free them.

Scott McCall, Allison Argent , Derek Hale and the rest of the gang find themselves up against a new enemy: the lethal Alpha pack that has come to Beacon Hills, who have kidnapped Vernon Boyd. Not only that but a mysterious, threatening, supernatural Druid has been taking categorized people as sacrifices, killing them and absorbing their power to go against the Alpha pack.

9

Part 2

While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the power within Beacon Hills. They soon discover that the answer to their problems may be found in a new student named Kira Yukimura , a girl with remarkable powers of her own.

The pack is threatened by the Nogitsune, a spirit which possesses Stiles, leading to a catastrophic series of events.

10
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

13

season 4:

Two months after the end of Season 3 and still healing from tragic losses (Allison, Boyd, Erica and Aiden), Scott , Stiles , Lydia and Kira  return to a new semester of school with more human worries than supernatural, while also trying to help their new friend, Malia integrate back into society. But Kate Argent’s  surprising resurrection brings a new threat to Beacon Hills along with the emergence of another mysterious enemy known simply as The Benefactor. Scott must also uphold the responsibility of his first Beta werewolf, Liam Dunbar.

14
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

16

season 5:

On the eve of their senior year, Scott McCall and his friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without one another, a next phase of their lives that might take them in different directions despite their best intentions. Little do they know that outside forces are already plotting to break the pack apart long before they ever see graduation. New villains use a combination of science and the supernatural for a malevolent and mysterious purpose that will eventually put Scott and his friends against their greatest enemy yet.

17
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

19

season 6:

Liam and Hayden find a young boy named Alex whose parents were abducted by a man riding a horse. The gang goes to Alex’s house and find that his parents appear to have been erased from existence. Stiles sees the man who took Alex’s parents. Lydia and Stiles deduce that the men on horseback are Ghost Riders, part of the mythical Wild Hunt. Anyone who sees them is a future target for erasure. Alex is taken by the Riders and erased. Liam, Mason and Hayden find a dead body in the high school. Stiles realizes he is the next target, as everyone except Lydia has forgotten him. Before he is taken by the Riders, he tells Lydia to find a way to remember him. The next day, it is apparent that Lydia has also forgotten Stiles.

20
Teen wolf season 1, season 2 , season 3 , season 4 , season 5 and season 6 by katia toma - Illustrated by katia tooma - Ourboox.com

22
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content