the amish by RONI FRANKEL - Illustrated by roni frankel and talya gadot - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the amish

by

Artwork: roni frankel and talya gadot

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 1

The Amish are Christian people who live a different way of life than ours. They do not believe in electricity and tangible things, they simply live without driving cars, buses or other Vehicles and they also dont believe in using cell phones. They are inhabited in North America and have another 22 localities scattered throughout the United States.

2
the amish by RONI FRANKEL - Illustrated by roni frankel and talya gadot - Ourboox.com

In the last page there is a photo that shows us the typical  way that the Amish womens get dressed.  from this photo we can see how they all dressed in the same outfit that includes a very very simple and long dress and also a long sleeves, the dress was in a black or dark blue color. the outfit also including a lang simpel wait elipran and a head cover. they also wear a long peyr of black socks and black shoes.The Amish custom looks weird to us but it is their daily regular things.

4

The men grow a beard but shave their mustaches. As part of the modesty principle women do not wear jewelry. if you are an amish you better continue walking in the way of your parents or you will be confiscated from your Community and family.

when they have a free time the mans are doing carpentry

5
the amish by RONI FRANKEL - Illustrated by roni frankel and talya gadot - Ourboox.com

in the last page you can see a photo that was taiken twelve yers agow wen a number of people from the Amish community came and apologized from the bottom of their hearts for being anti-Semitic.

 

7

The reason they came on that timing is because  one of them claimed that God had revealed  to him because he prayed a lot so God had to reveal to him in a dream and told him that he was angry and disappointed at their behavior toward the jews. so they got over their feer from Progress jump on a jet and fluo to Israel to apologize seek forgiveness.

8

Iowa's Amish & Mennonite Communities

9

Typical Summer Day for Amish Children | The Amish Village

10

We think the Amish chose this way of life because they found the way to a simple life that suits them without Changes overall there life is pretty stable and they want to keep it that way And we think there’s something beautiful about it that deserves an extension even if we don’t fully agree with the way

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content