The animal world by mayf - Illustrated by May F - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The animal world

by

Artwork: May F

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 1

Once upon a time, a giraffe and a monkey, who were best friends, did everything together. 

 

One day, the monkey decided to go eat ice cream with a zebra even though he was set to go with the giraffe for ice cream that day. 

 

The giraffe did not know where the monkey went. She searched for him everywhere until she got to the ice cream place near her house and saw there the zebra and the monkey having fun. 

2
The animal world by mayf - Illustrated by May F - Ourboox.com

She was very hurt that the monkey forgot they had set and went behind her back to eat ice cream with the zebra. The giraffe walked away crying. The monkey and the zebra came back from the ice cream place and looked for the giraffe in her house. The monkey wanted to introduce the giraffe to the zebra, but he did not find her. He found a letter that she wrote to him, “To my ex-best friend You went with the zebra.”

4

 But what caused this problem was that the

 monkey forgot that he set to go with the giraffe to eat ice cream. And not only did he forget this, but he also went with the zebra.

5
The animal world by mayf - Illustrated by May F - Ourboox.com

What has changed is that the monkey explained to the giraffe that he had forgotten that they had set out to eat ice cream together and that he did not intend to harm her because she was his best friend. In addition, the giraffe also explained to the monkey that she was upset and knew he would not harm her on purpose.

 

7

In the end, the monkey and the zebra found the giraffe in the mall with the horse, and the monkey talked to the giraffe, and they arranged things between them, and they are good friends to this day.

8
The animal world by mayf - Illustrated by May F - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content