The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The beautiful the powerful and the smart

by

Artwork: Group 5 -Ayelet Ariel Yara Eran Amal

  • Joined Jan 2020
  • Published Books 2

Once upon a time, in a small village called Springfield lived 3 brothers. The first brother Jimmy was known as the smartest, the second brother Jaime was known as the strongest and the third brother Johnny was known as the prettiest. Even though all the brothers had one quality that made them the best in the village, they all wanted to be the strongest, smartest and prettiest. Therefore, they individually decided to travel west where they would find the lake of perfection which would grant them all the qualities they desire if they would just take a sip from the lake.

2
The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com

The first brother Jimmy was the first to travel to the lake of perfection.

 He rode his horse and it took him two days to arrive. The road was not easy but finally, when he reached the desired destination he was happy because he thought that now that he had drunk from the lake he would be the perfect brother.

 So he put his hands into the river and filled them with water and then drank.

When he finished he saw the reflection of his face in the river. He was very happy because he became prettiest. He wanted to see if he became stronger too. He tried to lift a heavy rock that was near the river.

To his surprise, he was unsuccessful. Then he tried to think of a puzzle that his father asked him and his brother but couldn’t solve it.

He realized that as he became more beautiful he lost his wisdom.

He understood the lesson he needed to learn

You can’t have it all without giving up something. He wanted to return home to tell his brother.he got his horse and left. The way back home was very long.

 

When he arrived home he found out that it was too late. his brothers already underway.

4
The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com

 

Since Jamie was the strongest one, he had the mindset of a real champion. He was determined to reach that destination. Jamie, in his normal nature, grudged his two brothers and wished to have their qualities. When Jamie and his brother Johnny reached the lake, his hatred took control of him, and killed his own brother, believing he would earn his quality.

6
The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com

Then, Jaime approaches the lake and thought to himself: “maybe if I’ll get into the lake and cover myself completely with the lake water, not only drinking them, I will gain all the qualities”. Jaime started to get into the lake, getting deeper and deeper, until he was fully covered with water.

Unfortunately, not only that Jaime didn’t get his brother’s quality, but he lost his strength due to the killing of his brother and slowly he began to drown without any power to save himself.

8
The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com

 

After the drowning of the strong brother who lost his power due to his killing of his brother, their brother who went to the house and lost his intelligence and has no strength for him remained. He must be forgotten and unaware of his stupidity and lack of his power to go to save his two brothers, who have gone missing so long without realizing what happened with them. The days passed while he was at home not knowing what happened to his brothers and no one knew what happened to him. From here we conclude that the strong because of his encouragement killed his brother and lost himself, but the intelligent has increased his beauty and decreased his strength and increased his stupidity, but the beautiful did not benefit him and his beauty went, the victim.

Perfection in everything is impossible, it is in the nature of life to be deficient, seeking to bridge this deficiency.

10
The beautiful the powerful and the smart by Ayelet Ben David - Illustrated by  Group 5 -Ayelet  Ariel Yara Eran Amal - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content