The Beauty and the mysterious Beast by Mrs G's Students - Illustrated by Chloé and Pauline - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Beauty and the mysterious Beast

by

Artwork: Chloé and Pauline

What you're going to read is probably a masterpiece (and will certainly be worth millions in a year or so) Read More
  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 14
The Beauty and the mysterious Beast by Mrs G

A  long, long time ago, in a faraway land, there was a young girl who was living with her father in a small house but they were really happy. One day, someone knocked at their door and kidnapped the father. The young girl, named Beauty wasn’t at home. When she came back, a neighbour told her that her father had been sent in prison and that it is uncertain to see him again.

Beauty thought that she had to go and find him. She gathered all the stuff that she needs and gone. During her trip, she had to sleep in the forest and ate what she founds.

3

One day, she was in lack of water. Suddenly, a very ugly woman appeared. She was all dressed in black and she had horn on her head. The woman was named Malefic.
This woman was known to destroy the happiness of people and make them unhappy, but Beauty didn’t know that.
She gave Beauty a small bottle of a clear liquid in it, which looked like water. Beauty needed water, so, she drank it. It was poison. The effect of the poison was that the first person that she sees, she would fall in love with him or her, but Beauty didn’t know it. Beauty walked during two weeks in the forest. One day she was really tired. Beauty was almost dead. She was lying on the grass when a living armchair with eyes arrived near her.

4

The armchair took Beauty to a huge castle and put her on a living bed. When she woke up, Beauty saw that in the castle all items were alive. There were no humans. Beauty saw a huge Beast. The poison had an effect she immediately fell in love with the Beast.

Beauty wanted to kiss him but the Beast didn’t want to. Beauty stayed two weeks in the castle and at the end of these weeks, Beauty finally managed to kiss him. Thanks to the kiss, the Beast gets transformed into… her father! He didn’t want her to kiss him because he knew who it was but she didn’t.
Beauty was really shocked and the poison stopped. She was happy to find her father but she found this story really strange. Beauty and his father finally came back to their house. And they lived together in perfect happiness.

5

THE END

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content