The Birmingham Secret Tunnels by Antoan Dimitrov - Illustrated by made by students from 88th High-school - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Birmingham Secret Tunnels

by

Artwork: made by students from 88th High-school

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 1

It was a rather cold afternoon in Birmingham, England. Two students were walking out of school after the end of their school day – Aaron Nolan and Evan Gibson. As they were walking, Evan brought up a news story he had seen the night before.

– Aaron, did you watch the news last night? A teenager went missing here in Birmingham. When police investigated the disappearance, the guy’s trails led the police to a creepy undiscovered tunnel system under the city!

– Really? That’s sounds terrifying! – Aaron said, surprised – He probably got lost in there. I hope they find him soon.

– I doubt they will. – Evan responded – The police have deemed the tunnels too dangerous to explore at this time. They’ve closed the case.

– Oh, well, that’s terrible. But it is his own fault for going there in the first place. Pretty dumb decision if you asked me. – Aaron expressed.

– Actually, – Evan interrupted – I was thinking maybe we can explore the tunnels! Who knows, maybe some treasure is hidden down there. Besides,

– Are you kidding? – his friend said, angrily – A person mysteriously goes missing in these tunnels, the police are scared to enter them, and you just want to go in there for the adventure?? How do you not see how stupid that idea is?

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content