The dark Goldilocks by Mrs G's Students - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The dark Goldilocks

What you're going to read is probably a masterpiece (and will certainly be worth millions in a year or so) Read More
  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 14
The dark Goldilocks by Mrs G

Goldilocks

In the world, human species has been nearly exterminated by animals. After that, animals started to be smarter and smarter (thanks to G.M.O in their food) and so they took control of the Earth. Then, humans survivors started to be hunted by the beasts.

 

3

    One gloomy day, in this animal’s world, there was T.O.A.A’s chief (Terrorist Organization Against Animals), whose code name was Goldilocks and she made a lots of attacks and actions against animals with this radical group. Goldilocks was a survivor, a thief and because the T.O.A.A. killed too many animals (even a baby bear) they started to react and to track her. So Goldilocks hid herself into a bear’s family mansion (, the killed baby bear’s one). She found shelter in a secret room of the underground. There, she could discreetly pick out some food from the bear’s seller.

But one day, during the absence of Goldilocks because of a mission, the family bear discovered that the secret room was occupied by someone and that some food has been stolen. They concluded that a stranger used their habitation without their permission and so installed traps to catch the freeloader

 

 

4

Nevertheless, Goldilocks was smart and shrewd, she avoided them all. Until a day when she was searching some food: she was finicky and so never satisfied by what could found. It was always too salted, too sugary or too fatty anyway never as she wanted. She was so much preoccupied by food’s problems that she fell into one of the traps: bears put chloroform in the food to make her fall asleep. In fact, Goldilocks was so tired because of chloroform that she looked for a bed to sleep, but none were good enough: too big, too small, too hard, too soft … Except one, this seems absolutely perfect to her, so she fell asleep deeply in it.

5

When the family bear came back they found Goldilocks sleeping in the baby bear’s bed, furious, they caught and bound her. When Goldilocks woke up she is asked by the bears about the T.O.A.A. , the family bear wanted to take their revenge. Finally, because Goldilocks didn’t want to reply they tortured her and she dies after many years of suffering.

What we should retain of this story :

-First of all we shouldn’t kill, torture and sequester anybody.

-Second of all we shouldn’t make suffer animals because they could turn over against us

6

 

The End

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content