The ghost teacher

by beisan

Artwork: beisan

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The ghost teacher

by

Artwork: beisan

  • Joined Mar 2020
  • Published Books 5

Chapter 4

Suddenly I smelt smoke. I ran out of the room and I ran to our  classroom .The hall was full of smoke .Mr Wilson , the caretaker ,was in the hall. I shouted to him .

“help!please help,Mr Wilson ! There’s a fire in our classroom. Billy Reed and Mr Brown  are inside.

Mr Wilson ,please ! help  me get Billy and Mr Brown are inside .

Mr Wilson didn’t move .His face was strange . He said nothing .There was a box of matches in his hand.

Mr Wilson ,please Help me get Billy and Mr Brown out of the classroom .

Mr Wilson ,please ! Help me get Billy and Mr Brown out of the classroom .

I ran to the fire extinguisher . I took ofvmy shoe and broke the glass. The fire alarm rang . I took the extinguisher and ran to the classroom . The door was locked . I ran to Mr Wilson .

“I” refers to Tony

2

There was some keys on Mr Wilson’s belt . I pulled the keys from him and ran to open the door . I found the right key .The door opened . The room was full of smoke.

Six firemen ran down the hall . They were  wearing special clothes and they were carrying special clothes and they were carrying special equipment .

“Whose  in there  ?” a fireman  asked .

“My friend m?Billy Reed and our teacher , Mr brown ,”I answered “.

3

The firemen ran into the room . Two minutes later, a fireman came out with ?Billy . Billy was alive . He sat on the floor and coughed .Then the other firemen came out .

“We can’t find your teacher “.

Now I think I understand Mr Brown wasn’t in the room , but his ghost was.

The firemen looked at each other .” This boys crazy!

After the firemen put out the fire ,the examined the classroom . They found Mr Wilson’s oil lamp .

The lamp started the fire .

4
The ghost teacher

https://answergarden.ch/1145454

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content