The Golden Horse by ortal - Illustrated by TheFunkypixel - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Golden Horse

by

Artwork: TheFunkypixel

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 1

 

Hello, my name is Angel and today I am going to tell you a story about my visit to my aunt in the moshav, with my sister and my mom.

I wasn’t very energetic when we got there. I was in a room alone and I read a book. Then my mom came and said:

“Why don’t you go read your book outside, in the fresh air, instead of staying all day inside?”

I said: “We just got here, mom. Stop nagging”. But my mom insisted and I eventually went outside. l was outside and was really quiet and l said:”l like it!”.

Half an hour passed And suddenly I heard the sounds of horses not far away. At first I tried not to pay attention but then it really attracted me. When I looked around I saw a horse farm not far away, so I decided to go see what was going on there. I told Mom, got organized and went down there. Mom told me to come back till’ 6pm and I told her not to worry. And I went out.

2

When I arrived I saw many beautiful horses and a lot of people I was scared to make contact. I came across two cute girls one named Nicole and another named July they asked me: “Hey, how are you?”. And I replied, “Okay …  what this place is?”. Nicole said, “Horse farm of course!”. I said: “No I did not mean what is this i meant what you doing here? I’m pretty curious about this place…”. July said to me: “Umm..many things you might want to join here ??”. Nicole burst out: “Let’s give you a tour!”. During the tour they introduced me to a lot of people who work there and they also introduced me to the stables But suddenly I came across a stable without a horse and it had a name wrriten above it. It said “Star.” It was weird so I asked July and Nicole: “Who’s in this stable?”.

3

July replied: “horse…”. Nicole immediately said, “But a golden one!”. July whispered to her, “Nicole! She’s too new to know about her!” Nicole said: “You do not trust her ?!”. July said in a whisper back to Nicole: “Okay! Okay but if anyone is to blame it will be you…”. I told them, “What’s going on here?” July began to explain: “This is a very special horse she is not a fan of people especially.” Nicole said: “She does not let us touch her. She is a very strange horse…”. I asked, “Why is she not here?”. July said, “She ran away before you arrived.” Nicole said, “Just before you arrived.” I asked, “Aren’t you stressed about this?” Nicole said, “It’s normal. She does it a lot.” July said: “I still do not understand why it is not sold and that’s it.” Nicole raised her voice a little and said, “Why would you say that!”. July said: “She is not doing so well for the farm we are wasting time on her!”. I thought, “I wonder what this horse looks like.”

4

It was already late and i had to go home

“I have to go. I do not want to get lost suddenly. I’m pretty new to the area.” July said: “We can someday show you the place more.”

“I’d love to! See you tomorrow.” We said goodbye to each other and I started walking. While on the way I heard a really strange noises of a horse as if it were in distress. I followed the voice and tried to figure out what was going on there until I suddenly found out what had happened. I saw a horse with his leg got stuck in the stones I quickly ran to help her but she did not let me get close to her I told her, “Don’t worry, I’m here to help!” She calmed down a bit and I approached very carefully, I was stunned by what was happening! I pushed the stones fast so it would not hurt her any more she was scared but let me help it.


5

I managed to get her leg out of the stones and she immediately moved away but I noticed that blood was starting to come out of her leg that was stuck in the stones luckily I had a scarf around my neck. It was pretty cold.

I approached and said, “Come on, so I can put this around your leg.” She did not move I approached slowly and I was really close to her and put on my yellow scarf Around her leg. Then she calmed down and let me touch her and I noticed that she is really beautiful.”

Then I thought and said: “I wonder who you belong to…”. Suddenly I remembered that Nicole and July had told me about the horse who ran away, it could be her!

When I wanted to go let them know I found that she is following me and I said, “You love me huh?”. And I went with her to the farm to bring her back of course. 

6

When we arrived there i saw July and Nicole they saw the horse and screamed: “Star! Here you are, cute! “. She was shocked that she did not go crazy when she was next to me.

She asked: “How ?! She does not let anyone touch her!”. I said: “Right but she was calm with me I do not know why”. Then I looked at the phone and saw that its 17:58 I immediately said: “I have to go!”. The principal said, “I’d be happy if you came back tomorrow and besides, my name is Natalie.”

“Nice to meet you, Natalie.” And I ran home quickly. I arrived at 18:10 and I was really tired after this run.

mom asked me: “What happened?”. I said at the stops because I had no air: Its a long story

To Be Continued…


7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content