The Holocaust Story by Sydney L - Illustrated by Sydney L. - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Holocaust Story

by

Artwork: Sydney L.

  • Joined Jan 2016
  • Published Books 1

The Holocaust Story

By: Sydney L.

     “In 1933 the Jewish population was over nine million people. On the horrible night in November, 1938 many Jews were first killed. During the 12 years of the Holocaust over 6 million Jewish men, women, and even children had passed,” said Mr. Adam, the 88 year old man, who was the speaker for class. Mr. Adam was born around 1934, during the beginning of the Holocaust. He is telling the class about what had happened and how he survived it. “My memory is still a little fuzzy, but around 1934, when I was about 8, Adolf Hitler became the president of Germany. Then he ordered the murder of more than 11 million people. Luckily, I survived,” said Mr. Adam.

 

2
The Holocaust Story by Sydney L - Illustrated by Sydney L. - Ourboox.com

     “Hitler was so bad that he even killed mentally and physically handicapped people. Whoever he could find that was still living. After that, the Nazi group killed Roma gypsies, Jews, and anyone else who dared to speak against them.” “What else did the Nazis do?” a young girl by the name of Amber asked. “Well, the Nazis arrested 30,000 Jews for no reason at all. Then during World War II, tens of thousands, or the very few still alive of Jewish people died from hunger, disease, and colds, and many others had been shot. On September 1, 1939, German troops invaded Poland. Two days after, Britain and France declared war on Germany. Since Hitler became the president of Germany, no one wanted to live, or be there.

4

So Germany took over Austria and Sudentenland as their new home. Then on the year of May 10, 1940, Germany forced invading Holland. A few days after, the armies of Holland surrendered. By mid-1944 Germany was losing the war. Then on April 30, 1945, Adolf Hitler had killed himself.” said Adam. “Any more questions?” he asked. “Yes, the young boy in the brown shirt.” “Why did they call the Holocaust, the Holocaust? asked Jack. “That’s a very good question,” said Mr. Adam. “They gave the name the Holocaust to the mass of murder of more than 60 million Jews.” “When did the Holocaust start and end?” asked Amber happily, without her hand raised.

5

“The Holocaust had started on January 30th, 1933, a year before I was born, and ended May 8th, 1945. It lasted 12 years.” “Wow,” Mrs. London, the classes teacher said. “That’s amazing.” “How about you?” asked Adam. “The one in the pink, any questions?” “No,” said the little girl. “OK, but I have one last thing to tell you folks. Before the Holocaust started, some Jews wrote books. But when the Holocaust did start. The Nazis grouped burned all of the books.”

6
The Holocaust Story by Sydney L - Illustrated by Sydney L. - Ourboox.com

Ten years later Mr. Liam J. Adam passed away from very old age, at the age of 98. His wife, Lacy M. Adam had then passed away 3 years after Liam, when she was about 97 and a half. Before Lacy had passed she to remembered the Holocaust story when she was young and shared with other schools around the globe. Lacy and Liam Adam’s grandchild was not surprised when she had heard the story because she heard it many times in her childhood. Yet she is no longer a child. Her name is Dylan. Dylan Adam. But she got married to Mason London and so now her last name is no longer Adam, it’s London. Now she is a teacher at a school for over 8 years. Most of her students know her by the name of Mrs. London.

8
The Holocaust Story by Sydney L - Illustrated by Sydney L. - Ourboox.com

About the Author

     My name is Sydney L., I always love to draw and write stories, including this one. I don’t always like to search informational pieces on history, but this one was fun. One word I would say about myself is creative. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life and want to stay here the rest of it, even though the winters are too cold, and the summers are too hot. But now I am used to that. One last thing about me is that I love to do art work, explore, and have fun. 🙂

 

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content