The Invision Man And The Apocalypse by Vladik.azarov - Illustrated by By Vlad - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Invision Man And The Apocalypse

by

Artwork: By Vlad

  • Joined Jan 2015
  • Published Books 2
The Invision Man And The Apocalypse by Vladik.azarov - Illustrated by By Vlad - Ourboox.com

One day one man feels hungry so goes  to the supermarket and buys some sandwiches with cheese. He eats the sadwiches and becomes invisible. When he realizes what happens, he calls  his friend Romas who says they are very good sadwiches because they are magic. Some  evil creatures  want to destroy the earth so if you become invisible, you can be safe and they won’t see you. That is  good. So the man  goes  to the supermarket to buy more sandwiches.

3
The Invision Man And The Apocalypse by Vladik.azarov - Illustrated by By Vlad - Ourboox.com

After buying the  man  puts them in a safe place in order to save them. He feels good when he looks at his sandwiches.  He even feels happy and excited. One month later,  the evil creatures come to Earth. They are looking for the sandwiches but they don’t know where the sandwiches are. They also want to become invisible and  then destroy the earth. The Man doesn’t feel worried, he is very happy because he has all the sandwiches hidden in a secret place.

5
The Invision Man And The Apocalypse by Vladik.azarov - Illustrated by By Vlad - Ourboox.com

After talking on the phone, he leaves the house and goes to visit his friend Romas. At that time someone enters his house and starts  searching for the  sandwiches. Next day  he sees  the news on TV.  There is a gaz exlosion in Israel, then in China, Argentina and Brasil. It’s a disaster beause the  aliens got the power and started to rule the world. Romas doesn’t know why all this is happening.The aliens create a new virus to this Earth. Now My planet has a new team R.F.A.They have an invisible sandwich and not tasty broccoli.The apocalypse  starts and  all the people don’t know what  to do. They feel helpless.

7
The Invision Man And The Apocalypse by Vladik.azarov - Illustrated by By Vlad - Ourboox.com

One year later when the war  ends, the Earth is so dirty and the people are so dirty and have diseases and all building are destroyed. However, one building is saved. Noone  knows what it is . After a month one man is surfing on the beach.The man says: “It’s funny come on we can rebuild all again and we can play here when we have time. It wasvery hard to survive. The other man says: “No, it’s terrible.” This is the end.one invision bomb is fall,and a week later the Earth becomes invisible.

 

 

                                           THE END!          

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content