The last of the Mohicans by rayan daghash - Illustrated by Rayan - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The last of the Mohicans

by

Artwork: Rayan

  • Joined May 2019
  • Published Books 3

the war

In 1750, in north-east New York state. the English and the French were fighting even to who own the land. and there were the Indian who knew the land very well . they were friendli or extremely dangerous .

2
The last of the Mohicans by rayan daghash - Illustrated by Rayan - Ourboox.com

danger in the forest-

Munro’s daughters Alice and Cora set out from Fort Edward to visit their father, they left with Magua  Fort Edward , when they entered the forest it was like the night , Heyward and the women rode horeses while Magua walked .Muga heard something in the bushes . he stopped the horses and took out his knife. he saw David Gamut (foolish church) was sing.

4
The last of the Mohicans by rayan daghash - Illustrated by Rayan - Ourboox.com

the Iroquois Indian Attack-

The name of the white man was Hawkeye and he lived in the forest with 2 Mohicans Indians all his life with him , but now they are 2 Mohicans left in the world Chaingachgook , the indian in war paint and Uncas his son.

 

6

They saw Magua in the forest ,Magua threw tomhwak at them , Hawkeye fired his rifle but only hit him on the arm as he was ran away , Hawkeye told the mohicans about that, and they shouldn’t turst with Magua.

7

He said he will take them to Fort Henry in the morning beacuse its safe than the night , it was very dark and heard the wolves howling, Mjor agreed that so they have to stay in a safe place in this night .

8
The last of the Mohicans by rayan daghash - Illustrated by Rayan - Ourboox.com

Uncas’s war dance –

uncas was respected man by the Delawares because he had Delawares blood link in him. his granddad was Delawares and a greet friend of the oldest and the most respected Delawares Tamenund.

 

10

the Delawares stood in circle around Uncas, Chingachgook , Hawkeye , Heyward and the others.. Tamenund was sitting with 2 other elder Delawares outside his teepee. he listend to their story carefully .

11

The last of the Mohicans-

Though the Hurons at first threaten to kill Heyward, they detain him for questioning. Heyward relies upon Magua for interpretation and finally convinces his captors that Hawkeye and his Mohican allies have escaped. This exasperating knowledge nearly causes the angry Hurons to murder Alice. Before violence occurs, however, the Huron chief calls a tribal council and decides to move the entire party to the south bank of the river. While Magua takes charge of the white prisoners, Heyward tells Magua that he believes Magua sought to deceive the Huron nation for private gain. Though he does not deny Heyward’s allegations, Magua does not admit to them either. Meanwhile, Cora attempts to leave behind a trail of signals, but the Indians discover her attempts and threaten her. Magua silently guides the prisoners to a steep hill, perfect for both defense and attack.

12

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content